Degradation of the Human Condition - Cover

Degradation of the Human Condition

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - How far will one reporter go for the truth? Does she have a plan of escape should she be captured? And just how far does the syndicate's hand reach?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Were animal   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The days blur together for Page. She doesn’t leave Eris’ quarters for anything. The matriarch herself barely leaves the room. Their food is even delivered to them. The pair has four activities: sleeping, easting, bathing and fucking. Strangely too, Page feels more like a queen then a slave.

Page has learned several things over the last few days. She has learned more about what Eris and her family are and their history. She even learned about how the feral came about and why the Rowen family is enemies with them. She has learned a great deal of things, but not once did Eris tell her why their first night together was so important.

Right now though, Page is between her mistresses legs, face buried in her cunt. A knock suddenly raps at the door. It isn’t meal time as they just had lunch barely an hour ago. Eris gave orders they are not to be disturbed unless something extremely important arises. This must be of extreme importance.

“Just when I was getting ready to cum,” Eris grumbles. She waits for Page to pull away before closing her legs and rolling off the bed. She walks to the door, not bothering with clothes and opens it to see one of the many house pets standing there. “What is it?” she asks sharply.

The girl lowers her head. “I apologize for bother you, Mistress. Master Rob has returned from his hunt. You asked to be notified upon his return.”

“Excellent,” Eris says with a grin. “Have him meet me in the Great Hall. Have the cooks prepare for a feast. And have Janice prepared for the night festivities.”

The pet looks up with a smile. “It will be done, Mistress.”

Before the girl can even turn away, Eris has the door shut. She spins around to face Page with the biggest grin Page has seen since being here. “Tonight, you get a treat,” she says happily. “You’re going to be at the table with me.”


True to her word, Page is allowed to sit at the table right next to Eris. The rest of the pets, if they’re lucky, get to sit by their master’s or mistress’ feet. Those that aren’t so lucky get a corner of the room where they all have to lay together like a pack of dogs.

The Great Hall is by far the largest built room on the entire farm and every trainer, mistress and their pets are here. The table everyone sits at is one giant rectangle with a stage in the center. Sitting on that stage, on a couch and blindfolded is none other than the black hared beauty, Janice. She is the main event for the evening’s viewing pleasure. Somewhere deep down, Page feels bad for whatever it is she is going to be subjected to. On the surface though, she can’t wait to see it.

Page catches sight of Zayne, but when the man looks catches her eye, he does nothing to acknowledge her. She doesn’t understand why, chalking it up to maybe he can’t because she is under the training of a mistress or because that mistress is Eris. Rob is the same way. Page figured with her being not only his property for a few days and after causing him the trouble of hunting her down, surely he would show some recognition. But not even he does. This she chalks up to him being the center of attention.

Over all the food is good, and though she isn’t allowed to talk, so is the conversation. Page feels like a servant that gets to hear all the family’s dirty secrets and no one thinks twice about it. But one thing she doesn’t understand is the snickering some of the mistresses do when they look at her. This will definitely have to be a question she asks when Eris gives her freedom to ask her questions.

When the main event of the evening finally nears, Eris stands up and hushes the group. “Thank you all for coming tonight. Unfortunately our entire family can’t be here, but recruiters aren’t always able to return on such short notice.” She pauses to look at the face of everyone present. “Tonight we are celebrating the successful hunt of Rob.” Cheers and clapping erupt and take a few moments to die down before she continues. “He has killed the feral leader, Ember and her second in command Amoret. Both have been thorns in our sides for a long time.” More cheers and claps. “I have chosen beforehand three of you to participate in the show. Please come forward to begin. And remember, Janice has been instructed to be a little wild, so play along and give a great show.”

The lights in the hall dim. The lights over the stage increase in density, lighting up the stage. Playing her part, Janice rubs her clit absently though her body stocking. She hears the first of the trainers shuffling his way across the floor. She rises to her feet, ready to embrace him. Before she can even react, Troy is all over her, hands frantically pawing at her, grabbing, caressing. She lets out a moan of her own, responding in kind and running her hands everywhere to get a sense of him, while also taking great pleasure in the muscles that undulate beneath her touch. Every one of the trainers is the pinnacle of physical fitness.

Moving her hands to his neck, she pulls him in for a deep, hungry kiss. She has almost free range to do as she pleases for the show. It is her reward for her loyalty and good behavior. So she takes advantage of it. She bites and sucks on his lower lip, thrusting her tongue against his with an almost violent passion.

Feeling for the seam of his shirt, she finds it and pulls it over his head. She slows down long enough to savor the feeling of stroking his broad chest. Then picking up the pace again, she grabs his pants from around his waist and yanks them down to his ankles. His purplish-pink cock springs free, bumping against her face and demanding attention. Janice feels around until she finds it, wrapping her hand firmly around the thick base.

Troy gasps as she measures him up, using alternating hands along his shaft to get a sense of the size. Though all trainers have pretty much the same package, some are slightly smaller or larger than others. Some have different colors. And some have slightly different shapes and variations. No two trainers are the same. But one thing that can be expected is the horse-looking cock they all share. In this trainer’s case, he is thicker than Rob or Brady. If she squeezes really hard, she can just touch her thumb and middle finger around his girth.

Janice starts to wonder if she’ll even manage to get her jaws around it, figuring that there is only really one way to find out. She slides her hand from the tip back down to the base and takes as much of his cock into her mouth as she can manage.

Troy groans as she wraps her lips around him and sucks back hard. Janice hasn’t had the time yet to become an expert, but she gets the reaction she hoped for. She draws back, keeping him in her mouth, but circling her tongue around his flared head. This gains a bigger response, so she keeps going, pushing his length into the back of her mouth again.

Janice pulls up again, this time letting him pop out of her mouth before tilting his prick upward and running her tongue from the base all the way back up to the tip. She feels Troy’s body shuddering in pleasure. With a grin, she starts to suck again, building in intensity. With every stroke, she tries to take him deeper, faster.

“Slow ... down...” he whispers through ragged breaths, but without much conviction.

Janice hums, feeling her voice resonate against the spongy head of his cock, and with it she feels him tipping over the edge. She sucks hard while pulling him deep against her throat. He grabs her hair and pulls her toward him. With a thundering groan, he explodes. Janice keeps him pressed up against the back of her mouth, letting him control the thrusts as he empties his twitching member down her throat. The slave woman feels a wave of immense satisfaction wash over her. Troy is breathing hard, moaning contentedly every time he exhales.

Janice rises from her knees to sit on the edge of the couch where continues to stroke him. He reaches down, taking her hand and gently pulls her upward. She feels his broad hands on her waist, pulling her in for a kiss. She obliges and they embrace in a tenderer kiss.

Then he grabs her by the hips, spinning her around and pushing her forward onto the couch. Janice is now on her knees, with her forearms crossed on the back cushion. She feels his strong hands grabbing at her ass. He grasps a good portion of her body stocking fabric and pulls in opposite directions. The fabric rips along the seam with a loud tearing sound, leaving the woman entirely exposed from her knees to her waist.

Troy massages her ass cheeks. His touch is electric and each hand leaves a tinging trail behind it. His breath cascades across her sensitive flesh and the sensation is only heightened. She gasps when he begins to shower kisses on both ass cheeks while his hand strokes her inner thigh. His fingers linger tantalizingly near her cunt. Each little touch drives her wild, building her up toward orgasm.

Janice feels the attention gravitating inward until suddenly, his tongue swirls around her rear entrance, making her squirm. She squeals in surprise, it is so unexpected. The man is unrelenting as his tongue circles and probes. Troy occasionally comes up to lick and bite the innermost part of her cheeks before returning to her forbidden zone

The slave on display builds her own orgasm, moaning with increasing intensity, she starts pushing back while the trainer buries his face deep between her cheeks. She picks up a rhythm, fucking his tongue, which holds stiff and straight against her hole. Each intrusion pushes her closer to the edge. The hand on her inner thigh suddenly shifts and Troy’s thumb flicks back and forth across her clit.

It takes barely a second to bring her to climax. As Janice bucks against him, he removes his thumb and attacks her with his tongue. She releases an ear piercing scream and buries her face in her arms as she grips the couch cushion. Her peak seems to last forever as she loses control of herself completely. Her whole body tenses and relaxes as euphoria crashes down on her, over and over. She screams until she is out of breath and completely overwhelmed.

Janice straightens up her back and only now does Troy withdraw. Her orgasm subsides and she is ready to go again. She reaches out to grab his cock. Her hand waves through the air until she brushes against it. Once in her hand, it feels wonderful. It is thick and hard, yet smooth and silky. She was surprised it fit in her mouth, but inside her pussy? It is time to find out.

She climbs up onto Troy, pushing his legs together and kneeling astride him. Balancing herself with her hand, Janice wraps her other hand around the base of his shaft, holding his member proud and upright. She then gently lowers herself until she feels the broad, flared head of his prick against her entrance. She hears his breathing deepen in anticipation and move her hand up to push apart her folds, easing the head of his member in. She rolls her hips slightly, to get a better angle, and starts pushing downward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.