Say Again All After Zombie - Cover

Say Again All After Zombie

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Everything changed so quickly. Normal was no longer normal. Their isolation saved them and now all that mattered was survival.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Zombies   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Small Breasts   Violence  

The incidents of the crazed critters wandering up to our high ground hideout were increasing as time went on. That surprised me because I would have thought the decaying process would have drastically reduced their numbers after the initial outbreak. We had to do a “mopping up” action almost every morning at daybreak just to make certain they were truly finished off with broken skulls and exposed brain matter. They had shown no reaction to shooting, slicing or dicing on other parts of their anatomy.

Our new residents, Professor Higgins and Doctor Glynis Stewart were certainly welcome additions to our group of three survivors, but we all a bit cautious about intense relationships because our level of trust was shattered by recent events.

Eventually, I managed to get Doctor Glynis into the horizontal position in the storage room on top of some extra blankets we had in case of an influx of other survivors. She lost her panties in a hurry and I truly appreciated that because her hairy box was a sight to behold. It was a virtual jungle of reddish tinged glory and the tight wet entry to her vaginal channel was custom made for my aroused stiffness that I pressed into her with the eagerness of a teenaged student.

I did my best to slow down and give her a nice happy ride, but my enthusiasm was so rampant that I grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks and pulled her soft feminine body up into me with shameful disregard for her panting excitement. I had reached a point when I knew my flood of liquids would soon fill her womanhood with my baby-creating seeds and I wondered if she wanted me to pull out before taking that ultimate risk. She answered my question as if she was reading my mind, “Leave it in, Mister Harry, fill me up and make me go at the same time as you”.

I knew what she meant because I had that same sense of the importance of the moment and I wanted desperately to make her come with me at the exact same time. I started to pump her with accelerating vigor and soon she was vibrating like a tuning fork with her need for a long delayed release.

My first spurts up her tight channel of love were matched by her moaning sounds of feminine satisfaction and I knew she was part of me at that moment like an extension of flesh and bone. My errant finger slipped off one of her ass cheeks right up into her pulsating rear door and she looked up into my eyes with that same degree of lust that signaled her accord with some future use of her alternate entryway.

The sound of the door opening behind us caused us to stop and look and see that it was one of the twins. I was not quite certain which one it was because they looked so much alike. She came in and understood the sexuality of the scene immediately. With a teenaged giggle, she dropped down to her knees and started to lick Doctor Glynis’s hairy snatch to taste my recent emission.

When I sat the girl’s wagging behind swaying like a bull’s eye for my still semi-erect tool of creation, I spread her cheeks with both hands and scored a home run in her flanks without delay. Now, all three of us were connected like a single person with the twin’s tongue in Doctor Glynis’s pussy and my happy cock in the twin’s backside. Of course, I immediately identified her as Tammy because she had the tightest anal channel of the two twins. Her sister Tessie was quite a bit looser back there because she had a feverish relationship with a dark-skinned football player called Anton for the better part of a school year. The heavily muscled Anton was notoriously oversized in the family jewel’s department and he was prone to using mostly Tessie’s rear door for his stress reduction program.

I could see Doctor Glynis’s lust-filled eyes gleam with her second and more intense orgasm holding Tammy’s head immobile between her legs. I let loose with my creamy spurts up Tessie’s buttocks at the same time and we all rested intertwined like bosom buddies in the aftermath of our strenuous exercises. I asked Tammy not to tell Tessie because I sensed she would be envious of our head start in the “getting acquainted” process.

The next day, I took both of the twins with me to collect as much barbed wire that we could reclaim from the nearby farms from fences that were no longer needed because the animals were long gone to animal heaven courtesy of the hungry zombies feeding on blood and brains. We all had thick leather gloves and the girls knew enough to wear slacks and high boots. They both looked so good bending over in those slacks and high boots that I took turns doing them doggy style right there in the open fields. The girls thought it was funny and told me to make certain I didn’t get my little guy caught on the barbed wire because it would put me on the disabled list in hauling their ashes.

We brought back enough barbed wire to fence all of the trails up from the lowlands and we creating several traps that would send the zombies to their doom just by herding them to the edge of a high cliff and their instant death by dashing their brains out on the rocks below. It was an easy way of getting rid of the zombie problem and we made several trips to expand our defenses of barbed wire traps to get rid of the nuisance of zombie attacks when you least expected it.

I opened up a couple of beers and sat talking to Professor Higgins. He seemed a lonely man and I discovered that he had lost his wife and two daughters to the zombie attacks and he had basically given up on ever having relations with a female again. I thought that was a bit premature on his part because he was only fifty-eight years old and was not unattractive to the opposite gender. He confessed that he had wanted to screw Doctor Glynis even back before the zombie attacks had started but that she wouldn’t give him the time of day because of her set rule to not fool around with married men.

It didn’t take much convincing to inform the Professor that he was now a widower and should be fair game for the beautiful Doctor Glynis and that all he had to do was deliver a proposition for her consideration. Apparently, that is exactly what he did later that evening and the sounds of the panting Doctor filled the house with moans and groans of a satisfied woman getting her ashes hauled with expert care by a man skilled in all aspects of carnal delights.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.