Little Sister Don't You Do - Cover

Little Sister Don't You Do

Copyright© 2018 by Dark Paladin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Steve's friendship - and more - with Chastity has spanned 7 years. But the revelation that her little sister has a crush on the older man reveals memories but erotic and painful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Spanking   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

I poured the coffee from the french press into two cups. “All right, almond milk for me, and black for you.” I set each steaming mug down on the table, sitting across from Chastity.

The pretty blonde picked up her mug, just holding it between her fingers and smelling it. “Sooo good,” she moaned in a way that sent shivers up my spine. I’d known her for over 7 years now, and something about the way she did that always got me. I ignored it while I sipped at my own cup of java.

“So what was so important that you couldn’t tell me over the phone?” My eyes wandered her, then fixed on her soft brown eyes. She always dressed well, and today she was in a white blouse with a poodle skirt. I wasn’t sure if she liked to dress innocent because it got my juices flowing, or just how it looked on her. Maybe a combination of both. Her slender waist flared out into her wide hips in that skirt, and her breasts pushed out the blouse to an almost obscene but still fashionable degree. She never crossed into slutty, just danced along the edge.

“Hope wants to fuck you.”

I did a spit take. A literal spit take. I had never done that in my life. Luckily I was pointing away from my lovely friend or else she’d have been sprayed with fine Kenyan coffee with premium almond milk.

I set down my cup down. Surprise turned to anger, tamped down as I focused on my breathing. Charity smirked at me, her eyebrow arching as she watched me pick up some napkins and wipe down my table. “That’s not funny,” I snapped. “Remember how I told you I was worried what people would say when you took her in?”

The smile vanished from her face. She put her hand on mine, squeezed it. “I’m sorry. But you have to admit - it’s kind of funny.”

“Funny isn’t the word.” My chest seized for a moment. I purposely relaxed my breathing, went into a meditative state for a moment. My heart rate slowed down. “OK. Maybe - ironic.”

“You know I love you.”

I squeezed her hand back. “I love you too. Always have. Always will.” I lifted her hand and kissed it. “So - I guess I shouldn’t come by anymore?”

Chastity bit her bottom lip. “I was thinking - maybe you should - think about it?” Her voice went up at the last word.

I jerked my hand away. “Last time I fucked a girl that young I lost everything.”

“I know,” Chastity’s eyes filled with tears. “I know and I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

I took her into my arms, her head resting on my chest. Her full breasts pressed against me, large and soft. A child and puberty had changed them from first first time I had held her like this.

I felt myself getting hard in spite of myself.

A lot of things had changed over 7 years. But reacting to her this way? That hadn’t changed.

Chastity pulled back. “Nobody ever compared to you.” She shivered, her voice getting husky. “She is so much like me. And she’d going to find it somewhere, like I did.”

“And look how that turned out for me.” I held her though, smelling her hair.

Seven Years Ago

I drove into the parking lot of the Burger King. There was an empty spot towards the back, as if the Gods of Letches was looking out for me.

My hands clenched the steering wheel. I parked my Mazda, taking a moment to look at myself in the drive through mirror. I’m not a good judge of what’s good looking in men, but women seem to like me. Even my ex-wife enjoyed a tumble every so often whenever the guy she was dating didn’t stack up in bed, so I must have something going for me other than a big dick.

My green eyes looked back at me under thick brown hair. No wrinkles yet. At 35 I was told I looked younger, and I didn’t see that as a bad thing at all. Most would probably peg me for about 25. My mother told me that was because of the Native American blood that also kept me from getting a sunburn, something my redhead ex-wife envied about me and our four children.

I took a breath. I considered just driving away. Years later I’d wish I had, and knowing what I did maybe I wouldn’t. But I stepped out of the car, heard the beep-beep as I walked away, and walked towards the door.

I pushed it open, and immediately saw her, sitting in a booth. Slender as a rail, with blonde hair down to her shoulders. Her big brown eyes spotted me as she smiled, gorgeous straight teeth as she sat up a little straighter.

I walked to her. Ignoring the worms twisting in my stomach as I sat down. “Hey, Chastity,” I said.

She smiled nervously at me, tucking a hair out of her face. “Hi, Steve.”

“Do you want anything to eat?”

She shook her head.

“OK. Why don’t we go somewhere we can chat?”

She nodded. On the phone I almost couldn’t shut her up, unless she was fingering herself while I growled instructions on how to touch herself, when to start and stop. Take today. She hadn’t been allowed to orgasm for three days, and just last night she had panted, whispering in her room as she begged permission to cum. Which I had denied.

“My car is outside. When we step out, go to the left, don’t look around, just head for the grey Mazda. I’ll unlocked, and you get inside. Ready?”

She nodded again. I stood up, and without another word, I walked away from the booth. I didn’t bother to check if she was following. My fingers shook as I gripped the key fob in my pants. The car chirped as the locks thunked open. When I opened my door, she slid into the passenger seat.

I paused. Purposly looked her up and down. She blushed, smiling as she looked down. Her breasts were barely B-cup under her white blouse, a pair of skinny jeans tight on her slender legs. Used white sneakers on her feet. “You look good enough to eat, girl.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” she whispered.

I put the car into reverse, as careful to leave as I had been to come in, and we drove down the road.

I asked her little questions as we drove down the road, and she gave little one word answers. I had scoped out the neighborhood weeks before, and while I drove semi-randomly, I knew where I was going.

No one was following us. I was alone with a 14 year old girl I had been chatting over the internet for months now, and after her recent birthday we finally decided to meet. The chats had started without innocence. She had posted on an anonymous chat site she was looking for a Daddy. Turns out of the hundred or so men who were messaging an 18 year old girl, I was the one she kept talking to. The one she revealed her true age to, and we had been chatting ever since.

She was smart, which attracted me, bored in her small town where the greatest ambition was either to be an out of town construction worker or just leave entirely. She wasn’t sure about leaving.

Talking to her, I shared with her my favorite books, helped her with homework, mentored her on how to pick a college for her future - and satisfied her desire to be told what a hot little fuck toy she was otherwise.

Chastity was smart, and stood up for herself, but she had a submissive streak a mile wide. “Daddy issues” she told me from never meeting her dad and only knowing a series of boyfriend her mother went through and cast aside.

I pulled up to the location. Thanks to the economy - or to blame for the economy - this house in the middle of nowhere had been built for some rich person who wanted a remote house, but then lost it during the recession. No one here could afford to buy it at the asking price or even rent it, so it was left aside. Something I had turned up in some quick online checking. It was also out of the way enough that no one else was around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.