Pēteris - Cover

Pēteris

Copyright© 2017 by Omachuck

Chapter 20: New Alliances

With so many to bathe, the water hauling duties were divided, with Lisle and her new wench servicing Pēteris and the four older women. Robinblue and Tristan were drafted to help the younger group.

With the closeness during their travels, all but Tristan and Robinblue were accustomed to casusal nudity and contact, and the poor man felt he needed his hands tied to keep to his oath. Finally, Maggie took pity on him and told him in no uncertain terms that he was allowed to touch. Then she placed soap and a sponge into his hands and demanded that he wash her.

Much splashing and groping ensued, and the remaining ladies - including Robinblue - stripped naked and demanded to be washed as well. It was quickly determined that wearing of clothes by the washer was not conducive to efficient cleaning of the washee. By loud and joyful demand, room occupants of the male persuasion were required to strip. Even without sex, much tension was released.

After each bath, the water was used by the next in line, and then tossed out the window and the tub refilled for the rinse and soak. Lisle and her wench were scandalized when Maggie and Charles, having decided that efficiency was needed if baths were ever to be finished, came tearing naked down the stairs and into the kitchen to fill their pails with clean water. (Please note that they were naked and not nekkid, but that was subject to change.) Charles kissed his mother’s cheek, patted the blushing wench on her butt, and dashed back up the stairs.

Lisle and her wench ferried their next round of water up to the other room and found all the women in various stages of undress. Pēteris had decided to bathe last and remained dressed while he held the giggling Martina. The Damsel Katja and the Damsel Annie were definitely nekkid!

Hastily refilling the tub and departing, the two now encountered the naked Tristan and Robinblue, hauling water-filled buckets up the stairs. Standing aside to let the nymph and her companion pass, the two started giggling. Soon, they sat roaring with laughter on the top stair.

Finally, wiping tears from her eyes, Lisle stammered, “It’s well that they are our only guests. The good townsfolk don’t know what they are missing.” The two were again consumed by laughter.

Finally, they were able to descend to the common room, where they sat staring at each other with sporadic outbreaks of giggling. During one such spasm, Mavis and a pair of older orphans appeared, carrying piles of clean clothes.

“Set those on that table,” Lisle directed, “then have a seat with us and wait.” She gave ‘the look’ to the two orphans and directed, “and you are not to speak a word about what you are about to see anywhere outside this inn. Do you understand?” They nodded.

They waited about fifteen minutes, and suddenly, Hester, Sarah, and Cherry pranced down the stairs with their buckets. Spying Lisle, they turned and asked where they could find the water. Once more laughing uncontrollably, Lisle could only point in the general direction of the kitchen. Taking pity on them, the wench rose, and giggling, led them to the fire where the water was boiling.

Mavis and her two orphans stared open mouthed.

“This is no longer an inn; it has become a madhouse,” Lisle stated as she rose, “I can’t wait to hear the stories at dinner this evening.” She motioned the three newcomers to follow her, and led them up the stairs and into Pēteris’ room without knocking. The Damsel Katja was in the tub and a naked Pēteris was washing her back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.