Charlotte's Toy - Cover

Charlotte's Toy

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2020 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: A father discovers his teen daughter has bought and is experimenting with a dildo.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

As I did every night before I went to bed, I went to check on my children, to make sure they were asleep and tucked in for the night. My twin sons were spread out on their bunk beds, arms and legs bent and angled in every which way, blankets a jumble under them, normal sleep mode for both. I peeked in on Charlotte, my first born. Charlotte was well into puberty, a maniacal nutcase one moment then the sweetest little daddy’s girl the next. My wife was tolerant of her most of the time but once in a while I heard from the girl’s frustrated mother, “You deal with her, I’m done!” I had a much less eruptive relationship with my daughter, we were bonded close ever since she could toddle from her mom to me. Charlotte was developing into a pretty teen girl and the more she changed, the more aware I became of the nasty, pimple faced, drooling little bastards hanging around her, and as time passed, I noticed she was becoming less repulsed by the opposite sex.

I opened the door wide enough to let the hall light shine on Charlotte and got the shock of my life. She was lying nude on top of the covers, a small dildo clutched in her left hand. The girl was asleep so didn’t see or hear my reaction. I stared, stunned for a few seconds then backed into the hall and closed the door, my mind was blank, I wasn’t thinking, I was only fixed on the image of my daughter lying naked on the bed with a sex toy in her hand. After a few moments of calming quiet, I cautiously opened the door again to see I if my imagination was playing tricks on me. Nope, there she was, in all her glory, holding the dildo. I started breathing again then began to really look at her. My daughter was about 5’2, but my wife and I agreed she was still growing. She weighed maybe 100 pounds and up till that moment I wasn’t too concerned how the weight was distributed. I looked her up and down, my eyes taking in the soft mounds of her breasts, the coat-button sized areola with smallish nipples. Her stomach was youthful flat to the slight mound of her pelvis, the top of her pussy slit was visible through a thin cover of curly light brown hair. Her slender thighs were angled apart so I could see her vagina from top to ass, the folds of her pussy looked soft, full. The inner lips, the labia, were peeking from the slit of her cunt. Except for a one-inch birth mark on her left hip, her body, her skin, was flawless and smooth. I moved my eyes to the dildo, it was maybe five inches long and shaped like a genuine erection, it even had a set of balls. The pale latex toy didn’t look like a vibrator, just a hand operated fake prick. I stood rooted in the doorway staring at the scene on the bed, knowing I should leave, but unable to make my feet move. I finally regained my senses and moved away and closed the door again. As I went to my own room only one thought occupied my mind; my daughter had grown up in the time it took me to open, then close her door.

I thought about telling my wife what I had seen but quickly tucked that thought away. I’m pretty sure she would try to confront her daughter just then; I didn’t think that waking Charlotte and raising a ruckus about a sex toy at 10:30 at night was the best idea. After reassuring my wife the kids were all safe and snuggled in their beds, she dozed off, but I laid on my back, I couldn’t sleep. The room was dark but I didn’t need any light as I stared at the memory of Charlotte’s body. She sure as hell didn’t look that mature when she was flitting around the house in clothes. I didn’t know what to do with my discovery and the longer I thought, the more questions rose in my mind. Should I ignore it? Investigate further? Tell her mother? What was she doing with that dildo, had she gone all the way yet, use it to pop her cherry, or was she still modest enough to be experimenting? Was she messing around with the skinny, knuckle dragging teen boys she was hanging with? My daddy concerns were on high alert and I knew I should do something.

About 4 that morning I slunk back to my daughter’s room and eased open the door. Charlotte was cuddled under her blanket, snuggled into her pillow. I stepped to the bed and looked down on her, and for the first time ever, saw my daughter as an alluring female, not my girl. Ashamed of the rush that tickled my nuts I stepped back from the bed where my bare foot stepped on something cool and rubbery. I looked down to see the dildo poking from under my toes. I picked it up gingerly then did something that shamed me even more. I put her play prick to my nose to see if I could catch her scent, again my balls stirred. I had to escape my thoughts so I bolted back to my bed, I wasn’t aware that I still held the plastic prick until I lay down. Unsure of what to do with it, I dropped it behind the bedside stand, on the floor against the wall. I didn’t get a wink of sleep that night.

That morning, I was in the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee when a loud explosion of voices echoed through the house, “Which one of you was in my room last night!?” Charlotte was yelling at the twins.

They denied in unison, “Not me.”

“Don’t lie you little creeps, one of you, probably both, had to be in my room, I know it!”

My wife jumped in, “Charlotte, what the hell are you yelling about?”

“They were in my room mom, they had to have sneaked in when I was sleeping.”

“Why would you think that?” asked my wife.

Charlotte’s voice dropped about 20 decibels, “Never mind, it doesn’t matter.” Just as her mother came to the kitchen, I heard my daughter threaten her brothers, “One of you took something from my room, I want it back or you’ll both catch a lot of hell from me.” I immediately knew what she was missing.

Charlotte was edgy that morning. It was only after the twins went to school that she regained some composure, was a little more at ease. Again, my wife asked her what her problem was, but our daughter assumed one of her puberty driven Stephen King personalities and snarled at her. After a short confrontation my daughter left for classes too, my wife Pearl came to me, “She’s being impossible! What the hell is wrong with the little snipe? You have to talk to her Will, I can’t anymore.”

At that moment I knew I wouldn’t tell my wife about Charlotte’s new hobby, but I started to chuckle, Pearl looked at me, “What’s so funny?”

“Do you remember what your dad says about the years you were a teenager?”

My wife wasn’t in a mood to be reflecting on her childhood, “No, what?”

“He’s told me a couple of times that from the time you started puberty until you were about seventeen, he was not a husband and father, he was a referee. Now I know what he was saying.”

Pearl growled at me, “Not funny.” I thought it was hilarious.

For three more days the level of hostility between the Charlotte and the twins was deep enough to drown any family relationship. Pearl and Charlotte weren’t doing much better, I was the only one my daughter would interact with without snapping and snarling like a wounded animal. I knew what was bothering her, but wasn’t sure how to set things right again. I thought about putting the damn fuck toy back in her room but even that might not work, she would still think her brothers had it and would continue to hate them. The whole crisis came to a head on Saturday afternoon when my wife warned me, “Get your daughter out of the house and talk her down. I’m ready to beat her into a body cast!”

“Charlotte, let’s get out of here, I’ll buy you an ice-cream.” She and I had been using ice-cream parlors as a setting for many father/daughter talks. Many times, we enjoyed cones at Baskin-Robbins without brothers or her mother; clearing up problems or just bonding.

She had a double dip cup in front of her and took the first taste when I asked as if I didn’t know, “What’s going on sweetie, why are you so edgy these last few days?”

She blushed red, averted her eyes while trying to come up with a plausible answer, “I don’t know dad, the boys are just being brats.”

“Is your mom being a brat too?”

She looked up at me, exasperated, “Daddy, she’s always taking their side, she thinks I hate them all the time.”

“Don’t you?”

I had to smile when she said “Not all the time, no, but this week for sure.”

It was time to let her know I knew her secret, that her sex toy was missing, that she shouldn’t be blaming the boys. I pulled a small box out of my jacket pocket and put it on the table, “Here, maybe this will help you calm down.”

She lit up with a smile, she liked getting unexpected gifts, “You got me something?” The smile disappeared seconds later, just after she opened the box. She was looking at her own dildo lying on a bed of cotton. Charlotte’s face scorched red, her eyes went as wide as saucers, she froze in place, she wasn’t even breathing. Slowly she lifted her stunned eyes to mine, dropped the box then scrambled from the booth and out the door. I wasn’t surprised by her reaction, I was pretty sure it wouldn’t be ‘Oh thanks, I missed this’.

She wasn’t in the car when I got in, my daughter had fled to parts unknown so I pulled onto the street and kept an eye out for her as I cruised slowly. She made it almost two city blocks before I found her; I pulled up next to her, “Charlotte, get in, you can’t run away from this.”

“I’ll never get in a car with you again, get away!” She yelled loud enough that some woman walking near scoured me with an evil eye then punched 911 into her phone. She saw a middle-aged man harassing a young girl on the street and she was going to report me. I pulled away to the next corner then got out of the car and waited for Charlotte. When she got close, I stopped her, “You have to get in the car before the cops show up.”

“I hope they do!”

I didn’t get mad like her mother does, “Really? You want me to tell them why you’re mad?” I pulled the box out of my pocket again, “This might not look good for me at first, but after a few minutes of good cop/bad cop routine they would know whose this really is; get in Charlotte, I’m not going to beat you or embarrass you anymore.”

With an attitude a mile wide, my daughter pulled open her door then slammed it closed. I got into the car then drove quickly from the woman, who was coming closer with her phone stuck to her ear. As we left, I was hoping she didn’t get my license for the police.

The house wouldn’t be a good place to take her so I headed across town to a city park, we could sit by Loon Lake and talk out the mess her dildo had made. As I drove, my daughter picked up the box then cautiously peeked inside again, she blushed once more then put a finger tip on it, like she was saying hello to an old friend. She looked up at me, “Did you take this from my room?”

“It was on the floor when I came in to tuck you in.”

“Did you show it to mom?”

“No sweetheart, so far it’s just me who knows you have that.”

She took a deep breath, a sigh of relief and resignation combined, “Thanks for not telling her.” Nothing more was said for the few more minutes to the park.

We sat on a bench facing the lake watching ducks paddle past, “I guess I don’t need start a conversation about the facts of life, do I?”

“No, I think between mom and other places I know enough.”

“Other places? Like boys?”

Charlotte smiled slightly, she was becoming less agitated, “No daddy, no boys. Just my friends and movies and stuff.”

I was relieved to hear she hadn’t taken the final step but I had a hundred questions crowding on my tongue waiting to be asked, but I had to be slow, delicate with her, “How long have you had that, where did you get it?”

“A couple of months ago me and Janel went online and bought it, she got one too.” She grinned for the first time, “I had to put in my birthday so I made one up, like I was nineteen. After that I was the first to check the mail every day until it came.”

“Online? I don’t normally see ads for sex toys online, where were you looking, on porn sites?” Once again she blossomed red, she colored from cheeks down her neck, she didn’t need to answer the question. My daughter looked at porn. Sitting beside her, I checked the legs extended from her skirt and felt a tension tighten my balls. I recalled the image of her nude on the bed and the tension extended to my prick. I had to change the subject, “Look girl, your secret is safe, I won’t tell your mom. You can keep your toy and do whatever you do with it, my lips are sealed.”

She looked as if a huge weight was lifted from her but only mumbled quietly, “Thanks dad.” She caught my eyes with hers for a moment while she thought, her secret was out, I didn’t throw a fit or condemn her, so she felt safe enough to ask, “I really don’t do anything with boys but I get curious, I have questions about them and how they think about girls. If I asked you some questions, would you answer them?”

I was taken aback, “Right now?”

“No, later, right now I need to go home and be nice to mom.”

“And your brothers.”

She grinned up at me, “Not them, they’re still loathsome cretins.”

There was a cop car in front of the house, Pearl was standing on the lawn talking to an officer; the woman had seen my license. Charlotte and I went to the cop and in a few minutes explained the situation; satisfied I wasn’t some kind of sexual predator or abusing my family, he left. As the cruiser pulled away Pearl asked, “What the hell was that all about?”

Charlotte put a hand on her mother’s arm, “I was fighting with daddy on the street and some woman called it in.”

“Are you two still fighting?”

“No mom, I’m done fighting with everybody, let’s go in the house.” Pearl shot me a look of gratitude that her daughter was again part of the family.

Two weeks went by and Charlotte became even more comfortable when she and I were together. I wanted desperately to ask her what she was doing when the lights were out but propriety kept me mum. It was another Saturday when she approached me in the back yard. I shut down the mower when she came to me, “Daddy, can we talk?”

“Sure, what about?”

Her eyes flitted from the ground to the sky, “About, uh, you know, about my thing.”

“Thing?”

She looked at me annoyed, “Dildo.”

Well at least she was being blunt, not evasive, “What about it?”

She surprised me by asking, “Does mom have something like that?”

“Uh, well, yes, if you need to know.”

Charlotte looked around, took a nervous breath then looked back at me, “Do you help her with it sometimes?”

I didn’t know where her curiosity was going but I wasn’t about to tell her to go away, what her mother and I did in the dark was too private, “Sometimes, it can be a fun diversion when we make love.”

She began to blush and I could see her struggling to tell me, “I kind of use mine a little but I haven’t gone all the way.”

Even though I knew what she was saying, I wanted to hear the words, “All the way?”

Charlotte flustered, sipped a breath then let it out as a rush of air, “I never put it in me, I’m scared to, it might hurt, I might bleed and it would freak me out.”

“So, what are you saying sweetheart, you want to use it properly but won’t unless someone helps you?”

My daughter nodded slightly then very quietly asked “Can you help me daddy, if you help mom, can you show me how it’s supposed to work too?”

A hundred different responses flooded my mind, my nuts tightened up, my prick flexed with an erotic shock, my mind’s eye locked on the memory of Charlotte naked and lying on her bed. I felt a shiver run up my spine as she looked at me, pensive, waiting my answer, “Are you sure that’s what you want?” She didn’t say anything but dropped her eyes to the lawn, nodded, then turned and ran back into the house. Charlotte left the house shortly after she propositioned me and I was glad because the couple of times I saw her before she left, my prick reacted to her. Not a full blown, tent my pants erection, but a swelling that tickled with thrills; half hard. If she had been in my sight longer, the whole family would have noticed.

Another week passed; she didn’t say anything. I didn’t approach her, but I did sneak peeks in her room after she went to bed. I never saw her toy but I did manage to see her nude again. Twice I stood by the bed and admired her curves as she slept. Those two nights I seduced my wife which was my unspoken explanation for having an erection when I went to bed. The next Friday night Charlotte was out with friends, Pearl took the twins to an Avengers movie so I was alone. I gravitated to my daughter’s room and sat at the desk and her laptop. I opened the computer and booted it. In moments I was looking at ‘password’. Hmm, what might she use? I tried her name, her birthday and a couple of obvious words. It was when I typed in ‘Furball’ that her desktop opened up. Furball is her cat.

I snooped in documents and found only school work, but the pictures folder was a bit more interesting. I sat and viewed a few dozen selfies of my daughter in several stages of dress, or undress. There were a lot of family album type pictures, but those didn’t capture my attention like her nudity, partial or all, didn’t matter. There were also a few pictures of Charlotte and her best friend, Janel. Apparently, Janel too wasn’t timid about disrobing for the camera either. I studied the two teen girls for fifteen minutes before closing that folder. My prick was half warm steel when I moved on the next file.

The next folder I searched was ‘Videos’; there were several but the ones I paid attention to were three recent videos of Charlotte, Charlotte and Janel, Charlotte, Janel and their new dildos. I watched several minutes of the two girls dancing and displaying while disrobing, then playing some non-sexual grab ass. Janel was just as riveting without clothes as Charlotte, maybe more so because she wasn’t my daughter. The third video was an introduction to their new sex toys. Both girls giggled and blushed while showing off their dildos then shyly putting them between their lips and legs. While I had a strong physical reaction to the three increasingly graphic videos, I was sincerely hoping that the only place they could be found was on Charlotte’s computer. My cock had finished the transformation to hot steel by the end of the third video.

I didn’t have all day to drool over the two teens so I moved on. I didn’t bother with social media accounts but I opened her browser then went to the history file. Apparently, Charlotte didn’t know how to delete the history because two weeks’ worth of web information popped up. I settled down to see what my daughter and her friend surfed. It didn’t take me long to find her porn sites. The most popular seemed to be a site that was suited more for women than men. There were beefcake men in various poses and clothing, including nude, pictures and videos of male genitals, hard and soft, and an assortment of videos of women and teen girls playing with each other and sex toys. For over an hour I sat and browsed my daughter’s fantasies, watching the fair sex fuck and suck plastic pricks of all sizes, colors and shape. The only thing I didn’t see was actual cunt and cock action. Maybe she looked at the sex act on another site, but this one was not of that trend. I had to quit the computer because Pearl and the boys would be home soon, but I knew I would be back. When I left her room, I was hooked on the idea of teaching my daughter how to use her dildo properly. I waited for a few more days but Charlotte hadn’t said a word, hadn’t indicated in any way she was ready to experiment. I was having a hard time being her father, especially when she would wear tight jeans or curve hugging black yoga pants. My daughter’s shape and form drew my eyes like magnets.

We were in a restaurant having a family night, Charlotte was sitting across from me at the table, the boys were keeping themselves occupied and Pearl was texting a friend. I looked up and into my daughter’s face. She locked her eyes on mine and I felt a shock of electricity shiver down my spine and settle in my balls, I could read her thoughts. It struck me right in the heart; she had invited the intimacy, made her wishes clear, but now it was up to me to take the lead, after all I was her father, it is natural that I be teaching her. I knew in that one glance, whatever happened, it was up to me, she wouldn’t be the aggressor. The sensual rush I felt was similar to the first plunge down a steep roller coaster, my prick was swollen through dinner.

Once I understood how the game was to be played, I waited for an opportunity to get my daughter alone with her dildo. Days later Pearl was going to a baby shower; the twins were invited to a friend’s house for a sleepover, which meant the house would be empty. I went to see my daughter as she was getting ready to leave. She had put on light makeup, wore a fetching skirt and blouse combination and was searching in her closet for a sweater when I came in, “Charlotte, got a minute?”

She turned to me, “Yeah, what’s up?”

“Are you going somewhere important?”

“Uh, not really, me and Janel are going to hang out with Maxi and Joyce.”

“Why don’t you stay home tonight, your mom and brothers will be gone?”

Charlotte stopped moving, she stared into my eyes and read the message, her face bloomed red, she shuddered a breath, “Okay, I guess I can.” She shivered once more then added, “I’ll call Janel.” I had to leave the room before she saw my reaction to her answer.

An hour later it was just me and my daughter in the house, we had at least four hours alone. My cock didn’t believe that what I was about to do with my girl was educational, not sexual; I hated to disappoint him, but he wouldn’t be involved, I wouldn’t let him. After all the goodbyes were said and the door closed, I went looking for Charlotte. She was in her room, sitting at her vanity looking at nothing; that she was nervous was apparent, she was visibly shaking. I sat on the end of her bed and invited her to sit next to me. She sat carefully, looking like a rabbit about to bolt from a fox. Her eyes met mine, I tried to calm her, “You look nice tonight, very much a woman, very pretty.”

Referring to her as a woman had the effect I was hoping for, her eyes softened slightly, she offered me a minimal smile, took a calming breath and mumbled “Thanks.”

We both knew why I was there so there was no sense in hinting or trying to ease into the situation, “Where’s your toy?” Charlotte laid back on the bed and reached over her head and put a hand under a pillow, I was admiring the softly rounded thighs showing from under the short skirt when she pulled out the dildo then sat back up, again she was red in the face. “You keep it handy, your mom does too.”

“She does?”

“I’d guess that a lot of women keep these close, they are convenient when they don’t have a husband or manfriend. Do you have a boyfriend yet?” She shook her head; I could see she was relaxing. “Well, I can always hope it stays that way, but I have to be pragmatic, one day soon some kid is going to kick your heart into high gear, you should be ready when that happens.”

“Ready for what?”

“Ready to go to bed with him and not be worried about ‘first time’ trauma.”

“I don’t know dad, I’m not thinking like that, most of the boys I know are full blown retards.”

I laughed, “That will change sweetheart, that will change. Hand me that.”

My daughter fingered her dildo a couple of seconds, making the final commitment, then handed it to me. I made a production of inspecting it, length, girth, and fake balls. “Have you seen a real penis yet?” She shook her head, “There are two conditions for a prick, flaccid, or limp, and erect. This is an imitation of an erection, a stiff prick. This is nature’s way of making sure the boy can penetrate the girl and deliver the goods, a stiff one. Limp cocks are just that, and are only good for emptying the bladder.”

Charlotte looked from her toy to my eyes, “I never saw one for real but me and Janel sometimes look on the internet, there are some that look really huge when they are hard. The women that go to bed with them guys must be big too, because I don’t think something like that would fit in someone my size.”

I snickered at her naivety, but since she opened that door, “Would you show me? What you look at?”

She hesitated only a moment then got up to retrieve her laptop. In less than a minute my daughter was sitting next to me looking at internet porn, in spite of my ‘no sex with my daughter’ intentions, the man who wasn’t her father was beginning to take a serious interest in the intimacy she and I were developing. Charlotte spent several minutes showing me different pictures of men in various stages of dress and arousal. In that time, I explained to her that size wasn’t really a factor unless the guy was hung like a fucking horse, I used those words, ‘hung like a fucking horse’. When I did, she shot her eyes up to mine then smiled slightly, our reticence to be direct was breaking down; I said it, she wasn’t repulsed. I’m not hung like a horse but just then I sure as hell was hard as a rock. Our conversation soon dropped from polite to base, penis and erection became cock, boner, or hard-on, vagina became pussy or cunt, we agreed on ‘nads, nuts or balls. Sex became fuck and screw. After about 30 minutes of internet browsing and breaking down language barriers, I asked my daughter, “Are you ready to let me show you what you can do with your dildo?” Direct, to the point. She didn’t answer, but stood from the bed, put her laptop on the desk then turned to me; again she was nervous, her anxiety had returned to body shaking levels, “Lie back sweetheart, lie on the bed, put your head on a pillow and try to relax.”

She looked hesitant, “Daddy, when you found my thing, did you see me too?”

“Yes, you were nude and lying on the blankets, not under. I got a good long look at you.” My admission caused her to blush slightly but she laid back as I said. I reached under the skirt and started to tug her panties down. For a quick moment I thought she wouldn’t let me, but raised her ass off the bed. She lifted her legs one at a time so I could pull them off. When her panties were on the floor, I picked up the dildo and suggested, “Close your eyes Charlotte, close them and pretend I am your favorite movie star.”

She locked her eyes on mine then replied, “I don’t have a favorite movie star,” she paused, licked her lips and added intimately, “but I have a favorite dad.”

I didn’t answer, but the insinuation of her words caused my cock to flex solidly in my pants, my heart picked up a quicker pace. I folded my daughter’s skirt up until she was exposed from feet to stomach. The junction of her thighs drew my gaze as I picked up the dildo, she was beet red and taking short shallow breaths. “What have you done with this so far?” I asked her.

She shivered as if she had goosebumps then said “I only rub myself, I’m too scared to put it in.”

“Is that what you want, you want me to use this to break your virginity?” She nodded almost imperceptibly. I was fucking overheating and my nuts swollen by a factor of ten. I put the tip of Charlotte’s sex toy against the folds of her pussy then began to stroke her lightly, her hips shifted, her legs moved a little more apart. We stopped talking as I began to seduce my daughter with her plastic prick.

She may have been embarrassed, she may have been terrified, but her pussy was seeping slickness, I could see the natural body oils glistening on her cunt lips and the end of the latex prick. I pressed it further between the folds of her pussy, stroking her from clit to ass, her body began to move. Charlotte closed her eyes, licked her lips again then clutched her blanket in her hands. My girl was getting turned on, I was turning her on. After a few minutes of lightly rubbing the outer parts of her body I tipped the dildo up slightly and pressed the head of it to the entrance of her body. I could see the tight pink hole stretch to allow the dildo to slip up and in. Charlotte slapped her hands to the bed, shook her head and opened her eyes, “Oh my god dad, what did you do?”

I was only an inch or so into her so I replied, “I’m getting you ready to be a woman.” I pulled the toy from her then put it my mouth to slick it up with saliva. When she saw what I did, Charlotte gasped, jerked and grunted, her eyes were huge, locked on her dildo slipping off my tongue. As I tasted my daughter on the plastic, my cock was about to split open from the increasing heat and pressure of lust. I had to take a break, to give both of us a chance to catch a breath so I got off the bed and hurried to the bathroom for a towel; if I was going to take her innocence, she shouldn’t bleed on the bed. Charlotte was still on her back, skirt hiked to her stomach when I came back. She had recovered enough to look calmer, less tense. As I approached her, she was watching the huge tent in my pants. Just as I put a knee on the bed to join her, she said “Daddy, why don’t you take off your pants,” her eyes darted to my face, “that doesn’t look very comfortable.”

Ah fuck! She couldn’t possibly know how her suggestion squeezed my balls. I stood next to her bed and stripped my pants down and off; god that felt better. Again, as I was about to get back on the bed, she whispered, “I want to see it daddy, I never saw one for real, let me see.” I must have been awaiting that invitation, because without hesitation I pulled my briefs off for her viewing pleasure. Charlotte looked from my proud standing erection to my face, her eyes were baffled, “You’re almost as big as some of those guys on the website, how does mom get that in her?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.