Threesome With Speedos and Camcorders

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2017 by Aussie Speedo Guy

Erotica Sex Story: Three friends blackmail each other with camcorders - then when they all get together in their speedos.... you can imagine what happens. Very hot story indeed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Gay   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

One night when I was sleeping over my friend Jeff’s house, we decided that we were both hot, and wanted to go for a swim in his pool. Jeff is younger than me, but I’ve always thought he was cute. I hadn’t brought my suit, so I just took off my shorts and went swimming in my Joe Boxers.

While we were swimming, I had gotten a hard-on, and by the time we got out, I knew I had to jack off in order to get rid of it. Jeff went into his room to change first, and when he got out, I went in. I took off my boxers, and started to jack off (hoping I could be quick, so Jeff wouldn’t be suspicious), when I noticed that Jeff had a banana on his desk. I pulled the condom out of my wallet, and put it over the banana, and worked it into my asshole. In about 30 seconds, I was ready to cum, and caught it in my cupped hand. It started to drip between my fingers, but I couldn’t find his trash barrel, so I was forced to drink it. I picked up the banana off the floor, where I had dropped it, took the condom off, put it back exactly where I had got it, shoved the condom in my pocket, and quickly got dressed.

The two of us watched TV in the family room for a while, and after his parents went to bed, Jeff suggested we watch a dirty movie. He ran up to his room to get it, and came back with two tapes, one normal size, and the other one of the small camcorder tapes. The first one was of his older sister and her boyfriend (who was our age) having sex in her room. He told me how he had hidden it in a heating duct, slid the cover to one side, and run the wires through the duct to his room right above hers, where he had hooked it up to his VCR, and recorded them having sex. The tape was short, only about 15 minutes, but it had managed to get me really hard.

He took the camcorder tape and put it in the adaptor, and put it in the VCR. I saw his room, and the date and time on the bottom corner said it was earlier in the evening. When I saw myself walk into the room, my heart started to beat a million miles a minute. As I jacked off on the TV, Jeff told me how he had set up the camcorder, hoping to catch a glimpse of me naked, and had gotten more than he bargained for. He said he had watched the tape on the camcorder when he had “gone to the bathroom”, and he said that if I didn’t give him a blowjob, he would make copies of the tape and spread them around. He pulled his shorts and briefs down to his ankles, and sat down on the couch, with his 7” pecker pointing straight to the ceiling.

I knelt in front of him, and started to suck, and in about 30 seconds, Jeff shot a load in my mouth. I kept it there, not sure, what to do with it. Jeff told me to swallow it, and I did, not wanting anyone to see my jacking off on tape. He told me I had to suck his cock again, but when he came, I had to keep it in my mouth.

Jeff had started to go limp after coming, and it took almost 15 minutes of sucking before he came again. This time, he told me to kiss him, and share with him. I kissed him, and as the cum ran from my mouth to his, he started to run his tongue through my mouth. This was too much for me, and I came in my boxers, most of it running down my leg and onto the floor. Jeff told me to go clean up, I had done my part and he would destroy the tape.

Even though our first time together was under odd circumstances, Jeff and I still like to experiment together, and I hope that one day, we might be able to add Jeff’s next door neighbour to the occasion some day. Jeff had told me about Andrew and how he was a member of the same cycling club that he was. I could just imagine how hot both boys would be in cycle shorts! Oh and he never did destroy that tape which came in handy with Andrew a few months later.

Jeff rang me to ask me over for a swim as his parents were away for the weekend and he and his friend, Andrew, were just chilling out by the pool. Naturally, I wasn’t going to turn down a swim on a hot day like today and besides I could maybe have some more fun with Jeff or at least get to perve on his hot young neighbour, Andrew.

As I opened the back gate I was greeted by Jeff who was wearing the smallest micro bikini I had ever seen. It was also transparent when it was wet like it was now! Fuck, what an awesome sight! What I didn’t count on was Andrew! He too had on the same style of bikini but it was white where Jeff’s was black! What a hot pair of young teen studs!

“Hey dude, wats up?” I casually said as I walked in. Both their dicks I hope, I thought.

“Just chilling man, take a load off and join us” Andrew said with that cute little boy smile of his. Andrew has long blonde hair where Jeff wears his short, brown and spiky. A strand of Andrew’s hair hung over his eyes as he looked at me.

“Cool” I said as I sat myself down on the lounge beside the pool. Jeff’s backyard was fenced and I knew the neighbours couldn’t see anything anyway, so I casually slipped my shirt off.

“Hey, bud, you want a ‘J’?” asked Jeff as he strolled over to my chair. By the look of both of their eyes it was obvious that they had already had a few before I had arrived.

“Why the fuck not!” I almost shouted. This afternoon was looking more and more rewarding!

With that I was handed a nice little two paper number and proceeded to get pleasantly smashed. As the slow stoned feelings washed over me, I couldn’t help but stare at the two hot young boys in front of me. Andrew was lying back just staring at the sky while Jeff was sitting on the edge of the pool. Both boys looked to fucking die for in their little bikinis.

“Well, if its good enough for you dudes, then its good enough for me” I said as I stood and slowly peeled off my boardies. Underneath I was wearing a hot little leopard skin pair of jox with a tiny G-string back.

“Kewl jox, man, where did you manage to get a pair like THAT?” Jeff asked as his eyes wandered up and down my torso resting finally on the bulge.

“Fucking awesome, dude” piped in Andrew, not letting his friend have all the talk. “Why don’t you turn around and let us see the back?”

As I slowly turned around an audible gasp came from the lips of both boys. They were presented with my cute hairless arse framed just enough by the little string of material that ran up my crack and forced my cheeks gently apart. I slowly turned back.

“Where the fuck did you buy those? Man, I want a pair!” Jeff asked, a wicked little smile spreading across his stoned dial.

“I bought them at the sex shop in the Valley. You know the one, on the corner” I said. The one with the attached sex room I thought to myself as I felt my cock fluffing up remembering the hot blowjob I had gotten while there from the boy wearing the school uniform.

“Betcha bought more than undies though, dude. You get any porn?” asked innocent looking Andrew whose cock was now poking the front of his white bikinis totally out.

“Nah, dude, didn’t have enough cash for that. Just these jocks and some wanking off lube was all I could afford,” I said. “Wish I had some readies though, there were some really hot looking vids there I wouldn’t have minded watching”.

“Yeah, when you haven’t got the real thing, nothing like a good vid to get the juices going” Andrew said, his eyes glazed as if he was remembering the last time he watched a porno. I also noticed that his eyes weren’t the only things that had a glazed look about it. The tiny pouch of his bikini was definitely bigger than when I arrived and his hand was absent-mindedly brushing across the shaft of a semi erect cock. I looked across at Jeff, who also had noticed the hand movements of his hunky young neighbour. He caught my eyes as a sly smile appeared on his face.

“Hey, Dudes, I got some hot porn vids up in my room if you want to check’em out” Jeff stated as his eyes remained fixed on Andrew’s crotch.

“Way cool, I’m in!” exclaimed the stoned young blonde.

“Me too” I added not wanting miss any of the fun. “Let’s do it!”

As we stood up to go to Jeff’s room, I noticed the lewd way Andrew’s cock pushed the tiny micro-bikini out from his waist. A tiny trail of his light blonde pubes was now visible just at the waistband. I also noticed that a small wet patch had appeared on his togs making them go just a little transparent were the knob of his young cock was. Jeff was no slouch either, his jock was pushed way out showing clearly his almost hard 7” to perfection, the head resting on his left hip.

We made our way through the back sliding door and headed for the stairs. I deliberately stayed at the back, as I wasn’t going to miss the opportunity of perving on those tight bums of the two hot young studs in front of me. I can assure you I wasn’t disappointed! I watched two perfect sets of buns wiggle as they walked up the stairs in front of me. I noticed that both boys had extremely firm young legs and were both shaved smooth, obviously because of their cycling.

As we entered Jeff’s bedroom, I noticed it was the usual mess that I knew it as. There were clothes everywhere! I loved Jeff’s bedroom because it always smelled of Jeff and the hot sex that I knew he had with himself when he watched the pornos. There were boardies and trackies and here and there I could see a pair of cycling shorts. One pair in particular caught my eye, as there was a pair of speedos caught in them when he obviously pulled them down. Now I knew for a fact that Jeff never wore anything under his shorts when cycling so I guessed he had had them on during a hot wank off session. Fuck, my dick was at full mast thinking of this hot stud beating off in a pair of speedos.

“Hey, dude, you want to spark up again?” asked Andrew as he sat down on Jeff’s bed facing the screen. I nodded as I sat next to him feeling the heat from his legs as he sat next to me. Jeff bent down to pick out a video from his secret stash. As he did those bikinis just pulled to breaking point. You could see the thin line where his buttcheeks were through the material. I copped a good eyeful as I noticed Andrew doing the same. One hand was holding the joint and the other was lightly caressing his bulge. Fuck, this was going to be good!

“So, hey dude, how much did those wild jox cost ya?” asked Andrew as he passed me the lit J.

“Nearly thirty bucks, man” I replied.

“Fuckin’ exxy, but I bet they feel really fuckin’ horny on. Gotta be worth it!” Andrew said as I passed the joint to Jeff for a hit.

“Yea, sure are. Say, you want to try ‘em on?” I asked, “Jeff will lend me a pair of his jox, if ya like”.

“Can I - that would be awesome!” Andrew replied as Jeff walked the short distance to the bed.

“Way kewl, dude, just grab any pair of my jox you want and Andrew can get changed in the bathroom”

I knew my chance was here. I reached for the pair of speedos I had seen lying in his cycle shorts. I disappeared into the bathroom and as I slowly pulled my jox down I felt my cock spring into full life as the thought of wearing Jeff’s speeds really turned me on. I decided on impulse to check the front and sure enough the stain of ‘not too stale’ cum was clearly evident. I looked down as a string of precum escaped the lips of my dick. I pulled the speeds on and adjusted my cock so it touched my waist and stepped out into the room. “Here, dude, they’re all yours!” I said as I casually tossed my jox to Andrew. He caught them and disappeared into the bathroom.

I looked over at Jeff just as he held in his hand the Camcorder tape. I knew what he was thinking and gave him a sly grin as I squeezed my hard dick in the fabric. I noticed Jeff’s cock was drooling precum everywhere and whereas before they were wet from the pool, now they were wet from precum and even more transparent.

Neither of us was prepared for what we were about to see. Andrew, the hot young boy next door came out looking every bit the male stripper. Fuck, his legs looked so long as did his cock as it lewdly bulged in the leopard skin jox. Man they had never looked so good. If nothing else I would be able to smell his hot young boycock while I wanked next.

“Fuckin’ awesome, dude. They look really hot!” Andrew said as he stood in front of us. “Take a look at the back” he said as he turned around showing his bare cheeks, ripe and firm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.