Aunt Becky - Cover

Aunt Becky

by Katie McN

Copyright© 2002 by Katie McN. All rights reserved

Incest Sex Story: One of my fans told me she had a relationship with her aunt and it was very positive for her. She wanted to know if I could write a story about lesbian incest that was positive and romantic. This is the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Niece   Aunt   Oral Sex   .

I was very close to my aunt before she seduced me. I was even closer in the years that followed...

Aunt Becky drove her Ford Taurus north on I-65. I was sitting next to her, hoping she could see the road. The day started with a cold rain that usually marks the start of winter in Alabama. The downpour was still going strong as we splashed our way down the Interstate. I was 14 at the time and excited about a weekend away from home, but my excitement was tempered by the sadness. There was no love at home. My parents were trying to mend a marriage that probably should have ended a long time ago. My folks needed time alone and so did I.

We were living out near Oxmoor Road at the time so it didn’t take long for us to arrive at Aunt Becky’s little one bedroom apartment in downtown Birmingham. We were only downtown, but it seemed a million miles away. A million miles from the unhappiness I left behind.

My aunt lived by herself. She never married. My parents never suspected a thing.


“Here’s your key, Linda. You know where the closet is and this drawer’s all yours.”

I’d been to Aunt Becky’s place before, but not to stay overnight. I was like a cat in a new territory and had to explore every nook and cranny. And yes, I’m a snoop, the same as a lot of other folks. I like to see what people have hidden away in their bathrooms and can’t stop myself from looking.

There was a dog-eared copy of Fanny Hill in the drawer next to the toilet. I could tell by the cover it was a sex book so I had to take a peek. I must say the story was very enlightening.

“Now don’t take all day in there, girl. It’s getting near dinner time and I can use some help.”

“Okay, Aunt Becky. I’ll be right there.”

Peeling potatoes is not the same as cooking, but it’s what I knew how to do. I had just started on my first spud when Aunt Becky went straight to the bathroom. I should have known she put the book there so I’d find it, but it didn’t occur to me until much later.

Dinner was wonderful. About the only time I’d get to have lamb chops would be at Becky’s. We also had mashed potatoes smothered in butter and gravy along with a little bit of okra and greens on the side. I ate a lot, but still had room for some of the best pecan pie I ever tasted.

“Linda, I have to go over to Trudy Milhorn’s. She hasn’t been feeling well and I thought I might bring her some dinner. You clean up the kitchen and I’ll be back by ten.”

I set the record for kitchen duty and raced into the bathroom to find the book. It was still in the drawer, but I noticed she’d moved it and marked a page. I opened the paperback to see what Aunt Becky was reading. I’d looked at some sex books before, but nothing as beautiful as this.


“It’s just me, Linda. Trudy wasn’t feeling all that well so I came home early. I think I’m going to turn in now.”

The book was safely hidden away in the drawer and I met Becky in the bedroom. She was getting ready for bed and I decided I better join her.

I couldn’t sleep. The story flashed before my eyes. I was hot and wet thinking about the two women in the book. Two women making love. I wanted to touch myself, but I didn’t dare with Aunt Becky lying only inches away. I wanted to fall asleep, but I needed to stay awake even more. I had to think about the women in the story and understand why it turned me on so much.

A hand rested lightly on my hip for the longest time before it drifted down my leg where it found the bottom of my night shirt. There was fear and excitement in the air, but all that went away as her hand moved between my thighs and slowly traveled up toward my white cotton panties. I was hot when her finger finally arrived at the end of its journey and I knew she could tell I was wet with anticipation. When she lightly touched between my legs, her breathing got faster and the bed started moving with a rhythm I understood. I must of stayed awake for hours thinking about what happened.


“Bye Sissy. Thanks, Mrs. Wheeler.” My best friend Sissy gave me a ride home from school. All day in class I thought of nothing except what happened the night before.

The book was still in the drawer and I was soon lost in the story about the two women making love. I sat on the toilet and held the book with my left hand while my right hand explored between my legs. My pussy was swollen from the excitement of everything new. When I touched my clit it started a fire that exploded into some secret place in my mind. I could feel the heat move through my loins until I was overcome with an orgasm that attacked my body like waves crashing on a distant beach. I’d never felt anything like it before and tears of joy filled my eyes as I came with a fury of passion.

I pretended nothing had changed, but I wanted to be in bed with Aunt Becky as soon as she came home from work. It seemed like forever but finally it was time.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.