My Step-sister's Banana Smoothie - Cover

My Step-sister's Banana Smoothie

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Boyfriend and girlfriend until divorced parents remarry, Mark and Sue find the ideal solution to their sibling challenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size  

My intoxicating carnal connection with my stepsister Sue was carefully hidden in the home and she only revealed her sinful behavior to her close friend Betty Ann Weedock at a time when she thought we had split and would never get back together again.

I never suspected that Betty Ann was harboring a sort of crush on me because I thought she was one of those girls that were a lot happier with their arms around a nice warm pussy than taking a stiff dick from an annoying member from the opposite sex. In all honesty, I was all hot and bothered by those kinds of girls because I felt it was my sworn duty as a member of the male society to sort of redeem them to normalcy and bring them back to their senses with a hard cock in the nick of time.

Now, where my Sue was sensual and sexy, Betty Ann was sort of the opposite. She never really used any makeup more than just a dab of lipstick and her clothes were so loose and baggy, it was difficult to get a real impression of her general figure underneath. She was about the cleanest girl I had ever met including my Sue because she took at least two showers a day and used a flower scented body bath from Hawaii. Every time I got real up close and personal with her, I got the scent of flowers and the picture of her on top of a surf board out on the high waves filled my imagination. In that picture, her tits were perky and her ass didn’t have even the slightest bit of droop in it because she was so trim and fit. I knew it was all fantasy, but I liked the line of thinking and sometimes I would feel her ass up when Sue wasn’t looking just to confirm my hopeful expectations. She was real skittish about that, but after the first couple of times, I noticed she pretended not to notice and didn’t pull away when I started getting hot and heavy behind Sue’s back.

I didn’t really know the extent of their relationship, but it seemed a safe bet that both of them knew exactly the geographic location of each other’s clitoris and what it took to bring it to a satisfactory orgasm when there were no boys around to take up the slack.

Once she knew that Sue and I were doing it fairly regular, she started rubbing her twat on my knee or elbow to remind me that she was all female and eager to fill any needs that might arise in Sue’s absence. One Sunday morning, I was sprawled out on the sofa in the recreation room not wearing stich of clothing under the thin sheet when she came in wearing her totally sheer night shirt and no panties at all.

It didn’t take but a couple of moments and a short conversation that consisted of,

“Good morning, your sister is still sleeping.”

“You are looking mighty fine this morning, Betty Ann.”

“Back at you, baby boy. What is that thing sticking up under the sheet?”

“Sit on it and find out for true, pretty thing.”

“Is it in, Mark? I gotta have it and that’s a fact!”

After that, the only sounds from the rec room consisted of both of us sucking in air as we slammed into each other with youthful abandon. I allowed my fingers to explore Betty Ann’s pretty ass all over and even sunk a middle finger all the way up her anal channel like a scouting party sent to check out the lay of the land. I knew she was an anal bitch right away when it made her moan and groan just like one of those girls on the “ass up, face down” videos that were always on the top of the heap.

Unfortunately, I had just started spurting deep inside Betty Ann’s pretty pussy when my naked sister walked into the room all indignant about being left alone in the bedroom. I wasn’t quite sure if she was more upset with me cheating on her with her best friend or if she was pissed that the cuddly Betty Ann was getting humped big time by yours truly right there on the fluffy white carpet.

Poor Betty Ann was all flustered and guilt-laden that she did everything but kiss my sister’s feet and tried to explain why she was so quick to spread her knees for my pleasure.

I figured it was a good time to keep my mouth shut unless Sue or Betty Ann indicated they were waiting for some oral attentions without further delay. Those two girls were wrapped up in a “after the fight” session of sixty-nine before you could say “Jackie Robinson”.

Of course, my Sue was on top, her favorite position and poor Betty Ann was getting it good because my Sue’s tongue was one of the longest I had ever seen. It was definitely longer than most guys’ cocks and she really know how to use it when rimming an ass. I had no doubts that she didn’t care if it was a male or a female just as long as they were nice and tight and made a lot of noise when she was working between their cheeks.

It was easy to see that Betty Ann was sort of a novice in the real down and dirty stuff because she blushed so nice and acted all prim and proper when she had to do something unusual for the first time. I loved picking up her legs and showing her how to do an exhausting wheelbarrow all around the recreation room’s fluffy white carpet and she must have had a nice orgasm at least twice before we made a single lap. My sister Sue was laughing and giggling so much that I thought she would piss her panties. That was funny because she was totally naked and there was no danger of wetting her panties unless she squatted on them and sprinkled them with girl juice.

With that depraved thought on my mind, the confused Betty Ann wailed out nice and loud and she spurted a stream of yellow piss up into my groin soaking me with her unavoidable release. I didn’t let her legs go because I wanted to show Sue that her best friend could do two full laps without losing it.

Betty Ann and I celebrated the accomplishment by humping doggy style right in front of the enraged Sue and the sounds that Betty Ann made were absolutely delicious. She hit some high notes that girls can only do and they actually sent a chill up my spine and made me shoot my business before I was really ready to release. She took it all like a good little trooper and I knew she was a bit disappointed because she wanted to have a nice cum before I took it out. I think Sue understood her dismay and she started to suck my dick with such enthusiasm that I got hard once again so fast that it surprised all of us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.