Plugged In - Cover

Plugged In

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Virtual reality may not have been the way to go, but how did they get there? What went wrong? Why? There is a story behind every story. Think you know the story? Read after Ghost in the Machine. Serves as a prequel to Ghost in the Machine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“I have to say that I am impressed with your work,” Kate acknowledges as she picks up their plates from the table. “This is going to take the company straight to the top.”

Lucy smiles as she watches Kate’s hip sway. Kate disappears into the kitchen to return moments later with two small plates. Each plate has a thin slice of cake with a cherry atop them.

“Once we mass produce the system, we can then move straight into your doll designs,” she continues as she sets down the plates.

Lucy smiles at her and quickly begins digging into her slice.

“You’re so silent right now,” Kate says just before she slides her tongue up long her fork. “Something on your mind?”

Lucy slowly chews up her piece before swallowing. “I am afraid that we’re moving a little too fast.”

“Oh nonsense,” Kate says, waving her hand through the air for emphasis. “We shouldn’t let anything get between the feelings we have for each other.”

“That’s not it,” Lucy replies. “Anyway, I brought us up to Alec.”

“And what did he say?” Kate asks, leaning closer to Lucy.

“What do you think?” Lucy questions. “He didn’t take it well. In fact, he packed some of his clothes then and there and just left. He said he’d be back for the rest later.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Kate says. “You know, you should have waited for me. I’m sure if I were there Alec might have responded more amiable.”

Lucy shakes her head. “Alec isn’t the concern. Well, he is but not in the grand scheme of our relationship,” she begins. “What I mean about moving too fast is the business side.”

“Yes, I can see what you mean,” Kate says. “But don’t worry. We’ll release the dolls in a few years. I mean there is development and testing—not to mention the cost of everything. The VR system will bring in a shit load of money to front those costs, but it’ll still take a lot of time.”

“That’s not what I mean Kate,” she says dropping her fork to the plate with a loud clang. “I know your feelings for me and I believe they are true, but I cannot help but think my ideas are a different story.”

Kate drops her smile. Her face quickly changes to that of concern. Even her voice changes to match the look. “Lucy, I have no intentions to take anything from you. This is a joint venture and I was certain that we were over any of these unnecessary concerns.”

“It just doesn’t seem that way to me,” Lucy says with half a smile.

“I can understand why you’d think that,” Kate says as she stands up and slips over to the other woman. “I can even understand and forgive you for giving that flash drive to that young woman today.”

“Kate, I...”

Kate cuts her off with a kiss. Her perfect lips melt directly into Lucy’s. Just being kissed by Kate feels amazing and forgiving. She tugs on Lucy’s shirt, twisting one hand deep into the fabric, pulling it down and revealing her chest.

Kate grabs her hands and pulls her to the floor with her. She softly presses her body against Lucy while she hovers over her. She pins Lucy’s hands over her head before leaning in to kiss her open neck.

“Damn, you are so fucking sexy,” Kate says as she starts to kiss along Lucy’s shoulder.

Lucy moans in response. Then Kate is slowly letting go of her wrists, bringing a hand down and sliding it past Lucy’s pants and into her panties. The moans quickly turn into gasps. Kate’s fingers are delicate and caring as they begin to rub to woman softly and slowly. Lucy loves every bit of it. Already her doubts and worries seem like fleeting fantasies.

“I love it when you do this,” Lucy moans, locking her arms around the other’s neck.

“And I love doing it to you,” she says back. “And I can tell how much you like it too. You’re so wet and it’s so fucking sexy.”

She begins to plant kisses down Lucy’s chest. She then hooks her fingers in the waistline of Lucy’s pants and panties and drags them down her legs. Her pants and panties are sent flying back into the kitchen.

“You won’t need those,” she says with a grin as she removes her own pants and panties. “Sit up.”

Lucy does as told, propping herself on her arms.

“I want to do something a little different and special for you,” Kate says as her grin stretching out into a smile. “I want you to ride my leg, okay?”

Lucy nods.

Kate crawls over to the open wall of the dining room and sits up against it. She bends her legs just as Lucy arrives right behind her. She grabs Lucy’s hips and says, “Hop on.”

Lucy places her legs on either side of Kate and sits down on her right leg, then moans at the contact.

“Mmm, I knew that was going to feel good,” Kate says. “There isn’t anything sexier than feeling your wetness on my leg.”

Lucy continues to moan, lifting her head up to kiss Kate’s neck.

“Mmm,” Kate moans. “Now grind that hot pussy.”

Lucy lets her hips take the lead. She starts to slowly move them back and forth on her leg. She moans again—louder— as she buries her face into Kate’s shoulder.

Kate holds her lover’s hips steady. “How does that feel?”

Lucy’s hips start to buck and grind harder on her leg. “It feels so fucking incredible,” she groans. “You feel so good.”

“Not as good as you,” Kate says back. She leans in and kisses Lucy’s shoulder.

“Damn, that feels so good,” Lucy moans as she starts to grind faster against her leg.

“Yeah?” she asks as she moves Lucy’s hips faster up against her. “Just how good?”

“Very fucking ... oooohh ... gooood,” Lucy moans.

Kate smiles and removes a hand from Lucy’s hip. She slides it down to rub the woman’s clit slowly. This gets a great reaction from Lucy as she drops her head back into Kate’s shoulder and cries out her pleasure.

“Do you want more of that?” Kate asks.

“Oh fuck yes!” she cries out. “Please keep playing with my clit!”

Kate gins happily and slides her fingers slowly and steadily around the hard little nub. Lucy moves her hips even faster against her leg and hand. She is feeling absolutely amazing!

“Keep going,” Lucy pants. “I’m going to cum.”

She still moves heavily against the bare skin of Kate’s leg, thrusting her hips inward on her. Kate rubs her clit a little bit faster and harder.

“Please don’t stop,” Lucy begs. Her hip rhythm deteriorates as she comes closer and closer to orgasm. Her belly churns and her clit starts to throb. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I’m cumming!”

Kate doesn’t relent. She continues to rub while Lucy continues to ride her leg.

“So ... good!” Lucy begins to slow down as Kate stops her rubbing. Her orgasm washes through every part of her body and she feels beyond incredible.

After a few moments, Kate helps Lucy off her leg. Lucy then pulls the woman in and kisses mouth, devouring those perfect lips of hers. Kate moans into the kiss, only urging Lucy on even more. Lucy slips a hand down Kate’s belly and gently cups her before moving her palm up and down against her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.