Hollowe'En - Cover

Hollowe'En

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

Faith is resting of the bed when she feels Morgan pressing up against her. She spent the night with the woman again. They have been at each other’s house every night since shortly after she got hired by the company. Soon they’re going to have to decide whether it’s just better to live together or not. It might even save the time of having to run from one apartment to the other before or after work.

Faith turns to her side and lifts herself up so that she is resting on her elbow. She looks at Morgan. The woman is gazing right back at her. “You look like you have something on your mind,” Morgan says. What are you thinking about?”

“Us,” Faith answers

“Is that all?” Morgan asks with a lopsided grin.

The younger woman smiles, “Us and the project.”

“Well, let’s tackle us first,” Morgan suggests.

Faith continues to smile, “We’ve together so much over the past six months, either at your place or mine. I was thinking maybe we should take things further.”

“I like the sound of that,” Morgan says happily. “Maybe after we announce the project at the Halloween party we can focus more on us.”

As Morgan is saying this, Faith starts moving her hand in lazy, ever increasing circles around her lover’s chest. “That definitely sounds like a plan then,” she says. “This is going to be the start of a beautiful life for us. I found a great job and a wonderful woman. What could be better?” Her fingertips brush the slight mounds of Morgan’s breasts, slipping close to her nipples but moving away at the last moment. Morgan’s chest rises as she does so.

“And I thought I was the lucky one,” Morgan says huskily.

Faith smiles once more at the comment as her fingers slip to her lover’s hip and heads for the spot between her legs. Morgan moans and her hips lift seemingly of their own accord, trying to get the young woman’s fingers between her legs. Faith moves her face close and their lips touch. Morgan moans again and there is a slight shift as her legs drift apart. As the kiss deepens Faith’s hand dips between her partner’s legs to brush over her pussy lips. Morgan gasps and the younger woman’s tongue slips through to meet hers.

She slowly moves her fingers around, over and through Morgan’s pussy lips, spreading her juices liberally. Morgan’s mouth presses hard against the young woman’s and their tongues wrestle in between their mouths. At the same time, her hips lift and her leg part further. Faith stops moving her hand as it cover’s her lover’s pussy and teases her entrance with a finger.

Morgan’s moaning increases as she becomes more desperate for Faith’s finger to penetrate her. The juices from her arousal lubricate her pussy and are leaking down, providing the younger woman with all the lube she needs. Faith slips the tip of her finger just inside her entrance and twists her hand so that her finger works her entrance. Morgan humps against the finger, becoming more and more desperate for real penetration.

Faith moves down so that her face is close to Morgan’s pussy. She can smell the flowery scent of her arousal. She rests her hand over her lover’s pussy with her fingers resting against her clit. As Morgan’s hips move, Faith tries to keep her hand still so the woman is rubbing her clit against the fingers. Her thrusts become even more urgent and then, with a final upward jerk of her hips upward she screams.

“Oh fuck! Fuck yes!”

Then Morgan drop onto the bed and she lies still. Faith tenderly moves her fingers across the woman’s clit and around her entrance. A constant moan escapes Morgan’s lips as she gets her breath back. Her breasts heave and her chest and neck are flushed with a deep crimson color.

Faith adjusts her position, lifting her leg over her lover so that she is straddling her. She sits looking down at Morgan’s smooth pussy before lowering her head down toward it. Morgan quivers and sighs and groans as the younger woman hovers over her, her breath teasing Morgan’s sensitive skin unceasingly.

Faith’s mouth hovers above the woman’s pussy. Morgan’s lips are swollen and her flowery scent if evident. Faith can see her lover’s juices liberally spread around her slit. She dips down and licks at the outside of them, running her tongue down the length of her lips. Morgan sighs and shakes, quivering from head to toe under the young woman’s ministrations.

“Mmm, yes. Yes, lick me. I want your tongue inside me, deep inside my hot, wet cunt.”

Her body twitches again and again as Faith caresses her. Then the young woman moves into her more forcibly. She pushes her tongue right against Morgan’s opening. Morgan groans and lifts her hips again in her excitement. The smell of her seems to have an effect on Faith. She can feel arousal coursing through her body, down to her pussy.

“Oh Faith, this is so fucking good,” Morgan sighs as her hands move along the girl’s calves and then up her thighs.

Faith smiles and pushes her tongue into the woman, sliding it deep inside and then drawing it back. She moves her head back, ensuring that she is pressed against Morgan’s clit.

“Ah! Fuck, yes! That feel’s so damn good ... harder ... harder ... yes, that’s it!”

As Faith plays with her clit she feels Morgan’s finger at her entrance. Faith moans and Morgan’s hips lift again. Then she realizes that whatever her lover is using, it isn’t her finger, it is much too thick for that and it is spreading her pussy open a lot more than a finger would. Faith feels whatever it is being eased farther inside of her. The tremors start coursing through her body again.

Then something presses against Faith’s clit. She is having a difficult time concentrating on Morgan, distracted by her own pleasure, but she is doing her best. She loves the taste of her partner’s juices. They are so sweet like honeysuckle. Faith laps at her slit.

“Mmm, I’m going to cum again Faith,” the woman coos, smiling.

Faith pushes her tongue deep inside and keeps it there, while she writhes and twitches and groans, shaking and convulsing wildly.

“Oh, yes,” Morgan moans loudly. She tosses and twists wildly. There is almost no controlling her.

Then, as Faith continues to work her tongue in and around Morgan’s slit, the woman orgasms. Morgan’s limbs start to seize up. This orgasm is much more intense than her earlier one. She gradually stops thrashing around. She whimpers some more but the pleasure is subsiding.

“Wow...” Morgan sighs.

Faith lifts her head up from her partner’s pussy and takes a few deep breaths herself. As she lowers her head to rest, Faith becomes aware of her pussy being filled. Now she knows it isn’t Morgan using her fingers. The sliding of a thick dildo in and out of her pussy sends shivers of pleasure coursing through her. But they are counteracted by the empty feeling left behind when Morgan slowly eases it out of her. She has gotten used to the feeling of the dildo inside her and she doesn’t want to lose that feeling. She tries to move her hips to trap the toy but quickly realizes that she is fighting a losing battle. She even whimpers as Morgan removes it completely from her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.