Hollowe'En - Cover

Hollowe'En

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

He pulls her into him and wraps his arms around her waist. She feels his hands up and down her back and his cock growing hard against her belly. Then his fingers ease down the zipper of her dress. He looks into her eyes and she is hypnotized, oblivious to everything except him and what he is doing to her.

Her dress falls to the ground and he steps back so he can takes her all in. His eyes widen as he looks at her standing there under the room’s bright lights in just her panties and bra which she knows she won’t be wearing for much longer, but that doesn’t matter. She is there with Ethan and even though she wants to someplace more special than the company’s conference room. Yet she knows that there is going to be fireworks tonight.

“Holy shit, Mia,” he says with a heavy breath. “You are so fucking sexy. Come here.”

Mia smiles at him as she seductively walks up to him and tucks her hair behind her ear, a small habit that she picked up in the five months they have been dating. Every time he compliments her, she does it. She gazes into his eyes and the whole world stops right there. His lips close in on hers and they are kissing, a firm and hungry kiss that grows more passionate by the second. They can’t keep their hands off one another, exploring each other’s bodies for the first time.

It is on this night that she decided to do it. Mia knew he wanted her months ago and sure they have kissed and played their hands against each other since their first date, but she wasn’t ready to take that last step. But this Halloween party and the whole night itself has felt like something extraordinary. So it was her idea to finally give herself over to him, just not her idea as to where.

She sweeps her fingers up and down his back, feeling the firmness of his every muscle. He shakes with desire as his strong arms hold her steady, pressing her tightly against his chest. She can’t take it any longer and rips his shirt off over his head. His chest and body is magnificent and she can feel herself already getting wet at the sight. She is so turned on and craves nothing more at this very moment than the incredible sex that she knows will follow.

She plants wet kisses down his neck and along his collar bone, working her way down his chest. She kisses his chest all the way down and then licks her way back up. Ethan moans lightly. She licks her way back up to his mouth and kisses him hard. She kisses him energetically. For months he has been fueling her fire and now it burns out of control.

He responds to Mia instantly and she feels his tongue dart into her mouth, seeking out her tongue. Once found, the two wind themselves around each other. His hands rub and stroke Mia’s back and then her bra is falling to the ground much like her dress did. Their tongues still entwine in each other’s mouths. His hand sneaks around and he grabs her breast vigorously, causing a slight pain to shoot down her spine. He is a bit rough, but it’s something Mia thinks she can get used to.

Ethan keeps his firm grip on her breast and rubs her nipple with his thumb, making it harder than it already is. Mia’s panties are getting wetter and he pulls her mouth into his mouth and swirls his tongue around it. Mia’s breast never leaves his hot, wet mouth until he moves to the other breast, giving it equal attention without any hurry for this to be over. Her nipples are almost aching with the pleasure and attention his is giving her. He sinks to his knees and his hands graze her hips, his fingers tucking into her panties as he eases them down her silky smooth legs. She graciously lifts her feet to let him remove them completely.

Ethan’s warm breath cascades onto her wet pussy and the sensations are intoxicating. His tongue glides along her inner thighs and her legs begin to tremble as Mia eagerly anticipates his next move. He trails hot kisses up and down her thighs, burning her skin, knowing what she wants, yet making her wait for it, making her ache for it.

She had to control herself not to just jump him each time they made out, whether it was her apartment or his, his car or someplace else. Ethan has a way of making her want to do what she is doing now, and even though she wanted to each and every single time, she also wanted to push his limitations of waiting for her to their limits. After five months of patiently playing the game, she couldn’t stand it anymore.

Finally, she feels his tongue on her wet folds and a low moan escapes from her mouth. She knows what to expect and she can hardly wait. Ethan slides his tongue around the outline of her lips and sucks them into his mouth in turn. She feels him getting closer to her entrance and she longs for his tongue to enter her.

It does and Mia moans again. He knows exactly how to work a woman’s body works and uses it to his advantage. Still ignoring her clit, which he knows is aching for attention, his tongue slips inside her and he devours her with it, stroking Mia’s inner walls and driving her insane with pleasure. Soon, she cannot take much more and Ethan knows this, but still he does not stop, he probes inside her pussy harder and she orgasms, her juices filling his mouth

Mia’s slit becomes his chalice and he drinks from her, quenching his own thirst and intensifying her already amazing orgasm. But he is not finished. He moves to her clit finally and wraps his mouth around it, almost sending her over the edge again, but he knows how she is feelings and gently gives it the attention it craves. Sucking and nibbling and making her moan beyond belief.

As Ethan’s tongue keeps up its work on her clit, she feels his finger at her entrance and groans loudly as he plunges two fingers deep inside her. Mia nearly loses her balance at the feeling goes straight to her head. She is drunk on passion. His fingers work her pussy and she knows she can’t take much more. Mia’s belly flutters and her pussy tightens and once again she orgasms for Ethan still reeling from her first.

Satisfied with his work, Ethan stands before Mia. Her eyes drop down to see his hard cock bulging in his jeans and with shaky hands she reaches out and undoes them. She pushes them down, and to her delight, as always, Ethan is wearing no underwear. His cock stands proud in front of her and she can’t hide her satisfaction. Mia smiles wickedly before sinking to her knees.

His cock is amazing and by far the best she has ever had or tasted. She knows what awaits her as she leans in and licks him from his balls to the tip and back down again. Teasing him, tasting him and torturing him as Ethan did her. She goes back to his balls and sucks them into her mouth, rolling her tongue around them and nibbling at his sack. Just because they haven’t fucked in the five months they have been together doesn’t mean she hasn’t pleasured him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.