Pleasing the Boss - Cover

Pleasing the Boss

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 11

Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Lisa didn’t feel like cooking so she had Ben order pizza. While they waited, Lisa allowed Ben to fuck her from behind. More specifically, Lisa allowed him access to her used pussy. She offered nothing more.

Reaching around and grabbing both breasts, Ben gave a grunt and he was finished. Lisa grabbed a napkin from the table to catch unwanted drips and then stood, causing Ben’s cock to pull out. This set off a gurgling sound from Lisa’s cum-filled pussy. Freddie had put a lot of sperm in there earlier.

Standing there with his pants still at his ankles, Ben could only watch as Lisa walked away. Not until Ben heard the bathroom door close did he reach down and pull up his pants.

A couple of minutes later, Ben found himself standing outside the bathroom door. He could hear the shower running. When he reached down for the door knob, he was surprised to find that the door was locked.

Lisa emerged just as the pizza got there. They would spend the next three hours sitting in front of the TV. Lisa seemed really into tonight’s line up, keeping conversation at a minimum. When she was done, she kissed Ben on the head, “I’m going to bed.”

Unsure of what to do, Ben watched the evening news, alone, before heading to bed himself. Lisa was asleep so he just slid and, turning away from his wife, stared at the wall until he finally fell asleep.

When Ben woke the next morning, he found that his wife had already showered. Ben leaned over and picked up her sweaty running clothes that were thrown on the bathroom floor. He put them in the hamper.

When he made it out to the kitchen, he found a note, “Went shopping.”

Lisa was gone most of the day. When she did return, amongst her other bags of new clothes and what-not, she had brought Chinese.

Once again, they watched in front of the TV and like the previous night, Ben found himself watching the evening news alone.

Ben thought about confronting his wife about how she had been treating him these last couple of days. But then, he reasoned that he needed to think this through. He would wait until morning. With that, Ben slid into bed and once again found himself staring at the bedroom wall before finally falling asleep.

Ben woke the next morning to find once again no wife at home. He assumed correctly that she went on a morning run. She was still gone when he left for work.

It was around 11 when Ben looked up from his work computer and found his wife standing at the entrance to his cubicle. She looked nice. Hair, makeup, and a nice summer dress. Ben had to smile. This was a very pleasant surprise. Or so he thought.

“There you are.” It was Mr. Parker. “Ready to go?” Mr. Parker was now standing next to Lisa.

Ben assumed that he was included in whatever plans Mr. Parker was referring to and so he stood.

“Oh, sorry Stevens. Maybe next time.”

Lisa looked back at her husband momentarily and gave him a little wave as she and Mr. Parker left the area.

Ben, still standing, walked out of his cubicle to find Marge Thompson standing at her desk. She had obviously seen and heard. She tried to smile at him, but quickly turned away as if noticing a stapler on her desk for the first time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.