Pleasing the Boss - Cover

Pleasing the Boss

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“God, I need a long, hot bath. Would you run me one, Honey?”

Many responses came to Ben, most of which were not nice, but he went with, “Sure”.

Ben was just leaving the room when Lisa came in. The bath was ready. Lisa smiled at her husband, “You can stay and talk to me if you want.”

Ben knew his wife and he knew she was up to something. He had every right to be upset, and he was not going to let her take that away or twist it in a way that brings it all back on him.

Ben closed the door and watched as his wife squatted down on the toilet.

With a look of pain on her face as she wiped, Lisa sang, “My ass is on FIRE!”

Ben had to smile because finding humor at times likes this is something Old Lisa would do. Ben wanted Old Lisa back. Ben wasn’t mad at Old Lisa.

Half expecting blood, Lisa did find a big glob of sperm. “God, I wonder how much they pumped into me. I’ll probably be leaking for the next month.”

Ben wasn’t sure if she was talking to him or more to herself, so he said nothing. He sure wasn’t going to feel sorry for her.

She looked up at him and smiled.

Standing next to Ben, Lisa examined herself in the mirror. Lots of hickies on her neck and chest. Not looking happy about it, she noticed Ben watching her. She smiled a big smile and moved to the bathtub.

When she slid in, Ben moved over to the toilet and sat down. He was only a couple of feet away from his wife, who was now up to her neck in bubbles. He liked how her boobs seem to float up and poke through the bubbles.

Lisa soaked long enough that Ben had to add more hot water. Ben wanted to say something. To get her to admit she had done him wrong. But he didn’t. In the end, he let his wife enjoy her bath.

“Whether you believe me or not, all this was for us.” She raised her hand above the water and watched water drip back into the tub. “You said we had to impress your boss and so I believe you. That’s why I showed his kid a good time.”

She looked over at her husband, “And because I want to get everything out on the table, I admit I liked the attention and I liked the sex.”

Ben half smiled, but there was also hurt and anger, “And I’m sure both kids having huge cocks was a nice bonus.”

Hoping this wasn’t going to turn into a big fight, Lisa thought about lying, but then decided to stay honest. “Sure. Both cocks were nice, and big.”

Going with honesty proved good, as Ben seemed to maybe not accept it but at least understand. If only he could get Lisa to understand why he did what he did.

“Freddie has a lot of issues, and I know Mr. Parker has spent a lot of money on therapists and doctors. At least prior to this weekend, I always felt sorry for Freddie. He sees his nanny and limo driver more than he sees either parent.

“As for my job, I know if we can be a positive influence on Freddie, that will go a long way with Mr. Parker. We’ll see if fucking Freddie was taking it too far. I don’t want either one of us going to jail over this.”

Lisa started to say something but Ben quickly added, “I see now how you thought that is what I wanted. That’s on me. And I’m not denying that you having sex with these guys wasn’t a turn on for me, also. But, I do have one question for you. Why Jacob?”

That seemed a no-brainer for Lisa, “Jacob is Freddie’s best friend and the son of Rick Johnson, and as you know, he is the Chief Financial Officer for Parker Tech.”

“I guess that makes sense.” But then he added, “You know they will want more. They will be back.”

Lisa sensed the anger in her husband’s voice. She also knew her husband. She knew he had to get this all out in the open and do it quickly. Like a band aid, it needed to be ripped off fast. Keeping it bottled up would only cause it to fester and spread.

Let him vent, but keep it light. Humor over anger. Deep down, she knew he didn’t want to be mad at her, but his pride was getting in the way.

Lisa gave him a big smile and winked, “If that’s what it takes.”

“If that’s what it takes? And by ‘it’ you mean all those orgasms from those massive cocks? Oh, the burden you must now bare.”

“God, they do have monsters between their legs. But I deserve some hazard pay here. I’m going to be sore for a while.”

“So no pussy for me?”

“How about I give you a hand job tonight and we’ll see how I feel tomorrow. If you like, I can tell you all the dirty details from this weekend.”

If all else fails, go with sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.