The Cabin, Scenario 2, Julie, the Slut, in the Forest

by Grandad1950

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Erotica Sex Story: Grandad takes Granddaughter to the cabin, but visit the forest en route.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Petting   .

All The Cabin stories assume this is the first time for Julie and Grandad, therefore are non sequential and can be read in any order.

When Julie walked through the school gates, she was surprised to see Grandad’s car parked where she expected to see Mom waiting for her. She ran to the passenger door and smiled at him through the open window.

‘Hi, Grandad. This is a wonderful surprise. Haven’t seen you for such a long time.’ He smiled back. ‘Sorry about that. I’ve been busy. You want a lift, baby?’ ‘Oh, yes please, ‘ she replied, pulling open the door and throwing her bag on the back seat. She crawled over the passenger seat and gave him a hug. Julie intended kissing his cheek, as she had since she was a child, but he suddenly turned and their mouths met. She was about to pull away, when his hand went behind her head and held her. He kissed her in a way she’d never experienced before. It only lasted a few seconds, but the effect of his lips pressed against hers was amazing. As he released her, she wanted more, but hadn’t the guts to ask. What on earth could she say, besides, she felt her face rapidly turning crimson which was a considerable embarrassment. She turned away and tried to hide her blush, but when she glanced back at him, he was looking at her, grinning. Not a grin that spoke of pleasure that he’d caused her to blush, but the familiar grin which meant he loved her. She giggled and he whispered, ‘Sorry, Julie, didn’t intend to make you blush.’ ‘That’s ok, ‘ she murmured.

‘However, ‘ he added, ‘I love your blushes and girlish giggles. They’re so sexy.’ Sexy! she thought. After a few seconds consideration, she realised it gave her a massive thrill for Grandad to find her sexy, which only made her blush again. What’s going on, she wondered, what’s he doing to me. She felt goose bumps all over her body at the thought of the kiss. With no experience of such things, it left her excited, but also very confused at her reaction to what he’d done.

She forced herself to calm down and by the time she’d made herself comfy, put on her seat belt and they were driving away, she was a little more in control.

‘You enjoying school?’ he asked as he glanced sideways at her.

‘Yes, thanks, Grandad, but what I want to know is why you’ve been away so long, Grandad. Where have you been?’ ‘I’m going to show you what’s taken up so much of my time, Julie. It’s taken a lot of work to find it, but it’ll suit us fine.’ ‘What will?’ ‘My surprise.’ ‘Oh, goody, I adore surprises. What is it?’ He chuckled at her excitement. ‘I’m taking you now.’ ‘I wondered why you missed the turning for home. Is it just the two of us? How long will it take?’ ‘Yes, and a little over an hour, so if you need the toilet, you’ll have to go now. There’s a café ahead.’ ‘I’m fine thanks, Grandad.’ ‘Sure? It’ll be your last chance.’ ‘Uh, huh.’ They chatted for a while, until the houses petered out to be replaced by forest. That’s when Grandad took his hand from the steering wheel and touched her breast.

Julie gasped as his hand cupped her young breast. She had no idea what she ought to do, so simply sat in silence as her face went red. His hand moved and she looked down to see his fingers fumbling with the middle button of her blouse. Julie could hardly believe he would do such a bad thing, but he was and the button was soon undone. She watched his hand slide into the gap and immediately it snaked down into her bra. She knew she should complain, but she was scared to tell him to stop. He was always good to her, but she sensed he always got what he wanted and if he wanted her, she would give him whatever he demanded. Plus, she had to admit, she was excited. Mom had warned her about boys doing this when she was older, so she knew it was wrong. Now, or in the future, Grandad shouldn’t have his hand inside her bra, playing with her nipple. She gasped again, but this time from the pleasure she was feeling. Somehow, with only his fingers, Grandad was producing yummy sensations she’d never known.

As they drove deeper into the forest, her passion increased. She felt her tummy flip when he undid the next button and waited with excited anticipation for him to undo another. The thought of him exposing her nakedness overwhelmed her with excitement. She watched as his naughty fingers stripped her. Soon, he’d fully opened her blouse and her bra cups were down around her waist, her small boobs exposed. She’d only just started to develop and she hoped he approved of them, despite being small. She pushed her chest out, she so wanted him to look at them, but his eyes never left the road as he swung the car around the twists in the road. Despite this, his fingers never left her young buds, pulling on them, rolling them, squeezing until they were like pencil rubbers, firm and bigger than she’d ever seen them. While Grandad played with them, her kitty had reacted. A wonderful sensation she didn’t comprehend, but one she wanted to last forever.

Julie had found the seat adjustment lever and altered the angle of recline so she was lying lower. Now, in her young fantasy, she was in bed at home and Grandad had crept into her room and was groping her against her will. He’d tied her hands over her head so she was helpless. Mmm, she loved this fantasy. Maybe the reclined seat placed her further back so Grandad couldn’t play with her boobs so easily because his hand left her boobs and moved lower. He lifted her short skirt, exposing her cotton panties. Her natural instinct was to push the skirt back down, but this was Grandad and she knew he could have her if he wished. Instead of resisting him, she voluntarily parted her thighs, happy to offer herself to his will.

‘Good girl, ‘ he said as he invaded her young body.

His fingers ran up the inside of her thighs, smoothing her skin into submission. She was trembling, she so wanted him to touch her there, but he didn’t. She knew she should stop this, but it was impossible. Please, Grandad, touch me, her mind begged. Finally, he did! His fingers brushed the front of her panties, sending a hot flash of sexual longing through her body. Julie was too young to understand what was happening, but she didn’t care, she just wanted it. She groaned as his fingers lightly stroked the outside of her panties. For the first time she felt moisture trickle from her kitty and down her thigh.

‘Mmm, baby, you’re so wet.’ She didn’t understand the meaning of his words, but his tone made it clear it pleased him, so that was good, very good. The touch of his fingers was driving her crazy, the passion building inside her. She held her breath when she felt him pull the gusset of her panties to one side. Julie felt the coolness of the air on her exposed kitty. He had only one hand free, so she dutifully held the panties to one side to allow him to do to her whatever he wanted. She sat up so she could see everything. Julie whimpered when he began to squeeze and caress her lips. His touch was tender and light, but the fire he generated in her young pussy was so strong. She groaned with every stroke up and down her lips. He pushed his middle finger against her parting and she saw it slowly disappear inside her.

‘Oh, Grandad, ‘ she sighed as his thick finger pushed deep into her.

Another finger entered, both thrusting in and out of her wide open kitty.

She would have gladly allowed Grandad to pleasure her until they reached wherever they were heading, but she was desperate for a pee.

‘Grandad, ‘ she managed to say between the blissful groans and gasps.

‘Yes, baby.’ ‘Can we stop at the next stop? I need the bathroom.’ He growled. ‘I told you earlier, there isn’t anywhere, unless you go in the forest.’ ‘What if someone sees me Grandad?’ ‘I doubt we’ll see anyone and if we do, you can wait until they’ve gone.’ ‘I really can’t hold it in much longer.’ Within a couple of kilometres they came to an entrance, no more than a dirt track, but wide enough for the car. They bumped and lurched over the rough ground for five minutes until there was space for him to pull over. He switched the engine off and without taking his eyes from her boobs and large nipples, asked, ‘Poo or wee?’ His eyes, moving from one breast to the other, made her blush and tingle inside her tummy. If it was anyone else, she would have pulled the blouse together to hide her exposure, but she loved the way he gazed at her nakedness. If she wasn’t so desperate to wee, she would have begged him to play with them again, maybe even kiss them. The sudden idea made her whimper. Oh Grandad, she thought, suck on them ... please.

‘Poo or wee, ‘ he repeated.

‘Wee, ‘ she replied, scrambling out of the car.

Grandad joined her, took her hand and they hurried into the undergrowth.

‘Here, this is fine, ‘ he said as he knelt down behind her. His hands were under her skirt as he hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband. He started to pull her panties down, however before they had even reached her knees, Julie began to pee. It went everywhere, down the inside of her thighs, with the majority soaking her panties.

‘That wasn’t very clever, ‘ he growled.

‘Sorry, Grandad, I couldn’t wait any longer.’ ‘That’s ok, baby, ‘ he said in a soft voice, as he helped her step out of the sodden panties. He turned her around to face him, took out his handkerchief and dabbed her legs and pussy dry.

‘Thank you, Grandad, ‘ she giggled as she watched him dabbing kitty. It felt good. She held her skirt up, knowing it was naughty to allow him to see her private bits, but wow, it gave her such a thrill to show him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.