Orders Are Orders - Cover

Orders Are Orders

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sweden starts conscription again to fill their depleted military ranks. Only this time, they are taking women as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military  

The ride out to the recruit training base was a total drag from Heidi’s point of view. Her bus was loaded with fifteen females and thirty males and there were two drill instructors to keep them on their edge. She noted with some degree of satisfaction that at least a dozen of the females were so plain and unattractive that their status as female was a moot point.

That left only her, and Gretchen and a dark girl from Istanbul that constantly smiled and stroked her hair when she got close to any man. The silly dark-skinned girl told then her name but it was so complicated that she just called her “Pretty” and the girl seemed to like the idea more than Heidi would have suspected considering her haughty attitude.

The assigned barracks was one of those buildings that had been thrown up when the last ice-storm warnings had prompted construction of emergency housing for the hordes of city dwellers without heat or proper clothing. The old-fashioned heating system used the imitation wood products made from animal dung and recycled paper and cardboard. It was a bit sour-scented but the heat it threw out was a welcome reward from the much colder breezes after the sun sunk below the horizon.

It was somewhat disconcerting that they were all assigned numbers without regard to their gender and the selection of bed mates was not at all to her liking except for the fact she and her new partner could decide who was on top and who was on the bottom. It amused her no end because that seemed to be the way of things in sexual society as well.

She had drawn a dour-faced lad with a look of unhappy participation and absolutely no interest in what was going on around him. He didn’t even show a hint of reaction when she took the bunk on top and threw her initial issue up on top of the used, but clean, mattress waiting for the first efforts to make it up correctly according to military standards. Heidi had absolutely no idea what that was, but the young man assigned to sleep beneath her was fully versed in the process because of his apparent experiences in the Socialist Youth Movement and had attended all of the summer camps throughout his entire childhood. The making of beds was second nature to him and he silently showed her the proper way to do the corners and how to pull the sheets taut enough to bounce a coin dropped from a certain height.

They were all given only moments to use the bathroom facilities and most of them were so in need of relief that they never even noticed who was female and who was male when their trousers went down. Heidi noticed that only she and Gretchen sported hairless snatches and that the other females all had the traditional “bushes” that most girls considered their crowning glory in attracting male attentions. Heidi preferred the “French” style of displaying her womanhood and would often wear only a thin cord thong that barely covered her puckered entry in the rear. She had discovered in her research that older men and especially older, married men were obsessed with humping a girl’s brown eye just to show them that they were in control and that they needed to obey the man’s orders no matter how humiliating or disgusting from a female point of view.

Even the nice older men with impeccable manners were a trifle rude in turning her head this way and that way and even pressed the back of her head into their groin when they desperately wanted the pleasure of her lips and tongue for instant gratification.

It was a fact of life that she had grown accustomed to and she simply put it down to human nature and the fact that most men acted like children in a candy store when a pretty girl was at their disposal for discussing nocturnal matters behind closed doors.

The young man in the bed beneath her was called Rolf. It made her almost giggle to hear him speak his own name because it sounded like he was barking just like one of the watchdogs back home. She liked to say his name with her tongue rolling the “R” like one of the island girls down in the warmer climes where the palm trees swayed. She purposely bent over as low as possible in making the beds just to see his reaction. The bulge in his trousers told her that he was certainly attracted to women and that it was just a matter of time before he would be knocking on her door in the midnight hours looking for a little bit of free honey and silence about the entire affair.

The next morning they were all up before daylight and running in the ice and snow like a bunch of crazy fools trying to break a leg. She fell one time and landed on her ass causing those behind her to laugh at her muffled curses of startled disgust. Heidi didn’t object when Rolf yanked down her briefs and rubbed her cheek with some antiseptic and then a healing salve issued to one and all for minor scrapes and scratches. In fact, she got a little wet down below where the grass grows greener and did her best to hide her pleasure at his masculine touch.

“Thanks, I would do the same for you. We are all in this together. I hope you didn’t do that because I am a girl. We are all just recruits and gender has no place on the firing line.”

Rolf looked her straight in the eye and didn’t even give her the satisfaction of a response.

They all had to use the bathroom at the same time fighting to get onto the limited facilities and get out onto the street lined up and ready to march to the first classroom for their “Introduction to Biological and Radiological Warfare”. She didn’t think that sounded exciting because the very thought of being exposed to some unknown hazardous chemical was enough to make her regret not fighting the draft order a little more strenuously.

Heidi didn’t mind the constant running.

They ran everywhere.

To the doctor, to the mess hall, even to the latrines set far away from the main camp. She was a good runner and had the right stamina for doing it morning, noon, and night. Sort of like how she acclimated to finding various male subjects to use for experiments in practicing new and kinky fetishes whilst she was the university. Of course, she didn’t have her darling custom-fitted running shorts that accentuated the curve of her buttocks and she didn’t have her special-made running shoes imported from Italy made from the skin of new-born calves for the better good of the balance of payments in the import-export world of supply and demand. They were tinted a pale shade of pink that reminded her of the inner ridge of her feminine folds waiting for some action on a boring Saturday night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.