Symbiotes - Cover

Symbiotes

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two cops investigating an illegal operation discover something otherworldly which changes their lives, their partnership and who they are forever. While one struggle to accept these changes the other tries to accept the changes of their friendship.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Elizabeth pulls the up to the Coroner’s Office, only to see it blazing with fire and the parking lot full of fire trucks, police and people. She looks over to the passenger seat where James Miller is seated.

“What the hell happened?” Elizabeth whispers in disbelief.

The first place the duo stopped was at Alison’s home but found no sign that she had returned there since this morning. The next logical place was here.

“My guess is your partner happened,” James replies.

Elizabeth casts him an angry look. “Alison would never do something this atrocious.”

“Okay,” James concedes. “Then it was Vaut or Vaut influencing your partner. “You’ll be surprised of the bond the symbiote will form with their host.”

“Look,” she says not attempting to keep any of the irritation or anger from her voice, “I’m going to find out just what is going on. You stay put and do not leave this car.”

“I have no desire to have any of your colleagues questioning me,” he answers, waving both hands into the air. “I plan on staying right here.”

“Good.” Without another word or look, Elizabeth steps out of the car and straight for the first uniformed officer in sight.

James waits patiently as Elizabeth talks to the uniformed officer. He doesn’t have any intentions of going anywhere and if he did, Glau isn’t intending for him to go. The symbiote begins to ripple over his body, changing from resembling clothing into the symbiote’s natural black coloring.

He looks down at his already erect cock, sticking straight out and takes a long, slow and deep breath as the symbiote forms a hand and wraps around the base of his cock and squeezes. As the grip tightens, the hand slowly slides up the length and down again and then repeats. Glau continues to stroke James’ cock, settling into a steady rhythm.

James breathes a heavy open mouthed sigh of pleasure, his head tilts back, eyes closed. The ring of the fingers glides up and finally nestles under the flare of his cockhead where a big, clear droplet of precum seeps out. The hand rubs the precum over his plump head of his cock, and then resumes stroking.

James is breathing heavy now, puffing and panting as his orgasm gains momentum. The symbiotic appendage pumps vigorously up and down the length of his hard cock and James is short of breath. Up and down it strokes to the point of making James pant furiously.

He relaxes into his seat, feeling his impending orgasm coming. His legs are splayed wide, balls are bouncing wildly with the pounding of the hand up and down his shaft.

Then a wave of cum rushes up and out of his cock. His balls implode and the first shot arcs up and lands onto the symbiote, its color contrasting against Glau’s flesh. Then, an instant later, a massive ribbon of cum spurts from James’ bloated cock followed by a cluster of cum drops. They all land around the same spot as the first clump. Glau gives James’ cock a couple more quick pumps and three more thick wads spray out.

James is grunting and groaning from the exquisite pleasure centered in his cock and balls. Cum oozes from the tip of his cock and rolls down his shaft and Glau’s fingers. Two more shots of cum launch into the air before dropping and splashing onto the symbiote.

His cock pulses as his orgasm finally subsides while pumping out more slimy cum. It rolls out and drips from his cockhead in long, stringy strands. The hand lets go of his cock and James becomes slack, gradually catching his breath. His still thick and swollen cock hangs between his spread legs with a pearly string of cum dangling from the tip.

James looks down at the puddle he has created and within seconds the puddle begins to seep away as Glau absorbs the sticky fluid. Once it is all gone, the symbiote slowly creeps outward, swallowing up the strand of cum, much like a mouth, until it latching on James’ semi-hard cock and begins to suction softly.

It isn’t long before he feels it hardening once more and the ache in his balls for another release is already coming back on. But something catches his attention and Glau stops instantly, the thought shared through their connection.

James stares hard toward the alley the runs the length behind the burning building, and just when he is about to give up and dismiss it as just a piece of his imagination, Vaut steps into plain sight, starring straight at him.

James doesn’t hesitate. He takes one last look toward Elizabeth as he reaches for the door. No one is even looking in his direction. He bolts from the car, half naked, toward Vaut. As James races to the alley Vaut hides in, Glau covers his body, transforming James into the large form of the symbiote.

By the time he reaches the spot where Vaut was, the monstrous symbiote is nowhere to be seen. Then from the shadows, Vaut lunges, taking Glau by surprise. The heavier body hits Glau, knocking him to the ground. Before Glau can get back on its feet, Vaut is on top, straddling the other symbiote’s hips.

‘Now, we can finish what was started back in the lab,’ Vaut says smiling as saliva drips from his fanged teeth. The symbiote has complete control over Alison, at least for now, and it wants to finish this last link before she is able to regain her own thoughts. ‘And this time, I don’t believe I am going to reabsorb you. In fact I am going to kill your host and let you wither away slowly ... brother.’

‘I think not,’ Glau retorts, and with a thrust upward with its hips, the symbiote sends Vaut up and over its shoulders.

Glau is on its feet, but before the symbiote can react, the larger symbiote sends a black mass into the center of Glau’s chest. The impact sends Glau into the alley wall. Vaut then extends two black lumps, smashing into the wall on either side of Glau’s head.

Vaut begins to ripple and flow apart, with small tentacles branching out to run over Glau’s face. The darker black of Vaut contrasts against the light shade of black of Glau, but in the shadows it is near impossible to distinguish one from the other.

The tendril smooths over Glau’s face and Vaut wants to savor the moment, to enjoy every helpless instant of the smaller symbiote, but it can feel the impatience of Alison’s consciousness and the longer Vaut takes to suppress her consciousness, the more likely it becomes that it will lose the hold over her.

Glau lets out a cry of surprise, more from its host then itself as a new appendage emerges from Vaut. This one begins stroking along Glau’s crotch, causing that part of the symbiote to slither away to reveal James’ cock. Whatever Vaut is doing, seems to have some kind of paralyzing effect that seems to be making Glau helpless against the much larger symbiote. It feels James’ thoughts and quickly realizes that this is what the scientist had feared may happen. It is a losing battle, and now it is too late to back out of it.

The tendril moves over the cock, bringing it to erection, tracing over the hardening ridge. Another tendril wraps around Glau’s throat, forcing part of the symbiote away and revealing some of its host’s flesh. ‘You are of me,’ Vaut coos. ‘And it is you that obeys me.’

The statement is punctuated by Vaut’s claw lightly racking down Glau’s chest. Once again the symbiote is forced to retreat a little more and James’ chest peeks out from beneath.

Vaut leans down to run its elongated tongue along the side of James’ neck. The sensation of the tongue running over the exposed skin makes James shiver. Vaut laughs lightly, enjoying this game. It is barely enough to keep Alison’s consciousness at bay, but it also allows Vaut to get a little extra enjoyment. Sexual pleasure is what feeds the symbiotes, it is what drives them, and it is what every human craves, which makes them a perfect match for each other.

Vaut runs its hands down Glau’s sides, forcing yet more of the smaller symbiote back to reveal more of the scientist’s naked form. When Vaut reaches the smaller man’s hips, it stops to pull them closer, pressing a newly formed cock against the man’s. Vaut growls chaotically, as tendrils seep out to twirl around the man’s legs, spreading them wide. Its hands slide around to the man’s ass, tearing at the smaller symbiote’s form, forcing it away to expose the man’s tight asshole.

‘It seems someone is very excited still,’ Vaut coos, running its hand lightly up and down James’ hard shaft.

Through Glau’s maw, James lets out a moan, hating the fact that his body is responding to the larger symbiote’s touches. But just as Alison’s consciousness is settling because of the sexual stimulant, so has James’

A small tendril runs down James’/Glau’s body to investigate the newly exposed flesh, slithering along James’ rounded ass cheeks before delving between then to tease the entrance of his ass. A liquid, almost like precum, is secreted before it lightly probes the opening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.