The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

Washing up was fun... !! The place had a big wet room where both dogs and girls could wash or be washed, so I had company as I showered, my lover de jour, Rex, was mine to care for until we were both ready to continue, I enjoy washing a dog, especially when I can do it naked without having to worry about cleaning up the mess afterwards. Rex seemed to enjoy it too, at least he helped out, testing my body to make sure all the soap was rinsed away, well, that’s our story and we’re sticking to it, right Rex... ??

Washed and dressed my interviewer took control again, first was a quick tour, the place was much larger than the shelter I helped out at. The design had to fit around the infamous corridor that the members accessed through the red door. The corridor itself had eight rooms on each side, a key coded door allowed access and a large viewing window, actually a one way mirror, allowed those in the corridor to see into each room. The rooms were all similar, a simple bed, a padded stool, a second unpadded low bench, a large dog bed, water bowls. At the back of each room was a low door that allowed the dogs to enter and leave the rooms without needing to get into the corridor. Each door opened into a kennel that was the dogs home, where they slept, lived and rested when not ‘on duty’. Each kennel was separated by a solid wall so the dogs couldn’t see each other. What they could see were the rows of kennels opposite, these were where the bitches lived, no, not dog girl bitches, female dogs, at least half of which were in heat, the staff made sure to rotate the bitches on purpose, the idea was to keep the alpha dogs aroused, frustrated, so they took out their frustrations on the women who dared to go through the red door.

Of course just having bitches in heat in plain sight but out of reach wasn’t nearly enough, the alpha’s needed training, and that was why the kennel hired dog girls like me. My new job was to teach the alpha’s to take the women as they wanted, to demand and if necessary force them to obey, to present themselves for fucking, because whilst a woman was inside one of the rooms, the alpha owned her, was trained to keep her there as long as he wanted to use her.

Apparently when new hires are told this they react in one of two ways, they get their asses out of there as fast as possible, or they go into dog girl heat. I was fingering myself long before the lecture ended. I wanted it, needed it, NOW... !!

I didn’t get it. At least not right away.

New job equals new paperwork, the kennel was thankfully fairly sane about what was required, so it was as painless as could be hoped for. Well, except that I was still in heat, my pussy dripping, nipples doing their best to tear through my T shirt, fingers constantly straying down between my thighs. The head trainer just ignored me, shuffling the papers, checking each was complete, then another lecture, this time about how I was expected to behave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.