The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

At the beginning of this story I said “Whilst I would not presume to continue the story or ‘steal’ the characters that Sarah Rose created...” And that is still my intent, however I find the need to use the name of the owner. Using a different name seems silly, so with apologies to Sarah Rose, I’m going to use the owners name, Sharon.

Now to continue...

I really didn’t have the energy, but something inside me just flared, which put heat in my words. “Go check on your dog.” Sue shook her head and tried to pull me to my feet. That did it. “Do I need to collar you? Bitch.” She froze, I could see it in her eyes, she shook her head and let me go, obeying, but even as she walked back towards King’s kennel, she kept glancing back, shivering, and walking on.

One of the handlers helped me up, insisted I get checked out, so I was soon in what passed for the kennel’s first aid room. In fact it was the room set up for when the vet visited, kind of apt as a place to treat a dog girl really. The head trainer himself checked my ass, using a speculum to open me wider than I was already, which for some reason made me giggle. I think I actually made him blush, anyways he decided I wasn’t in need of emergency treatment but insisted I get checked out before getting fucked again, and put a block on that for a few days, or until the doctor cleared me. Sensible, but a pain in the ass. Yes, that’s exactly how I said it. More giggles. I think I was a little punch drunk.

More assistance to get me to the shower room, there I was let alone, but not unwatched as I cleaned up, for the first time ever I missed having help, the ‘thing’ with Sue was missing, I had to wash my own hair, not a problem, what I really missed was washing hers. The mutual thing, bonding. Showering alone suddenly felt empty.

I used the jet to scour out my ass, screaming and doing a war dance, that jet hurts when your ass is gaping... !! The handler watching over me laughed, asked if I was going to scalp someone, I suggested starting with him. He stopped laughing. I started.

Showered and dried, happy that there was no sign of continued bleeding, I grabbed a hand towel to sit on, just in case, and picked a spot in the lounge to relax. When I awoke it was dinner time and Sue was curled up besides me on the big sofa, snuggled in with her arms around me. I raised one eyebrow... “King is fine, his dick is sore, but no damage, well, maybe his pride. You really did break him, you know?” Then softer... “And me too...”

I turned, lifting my arms to take Sue into them, holding her close, her head on my shoulder. Her breath was warm and soft, like her words... “You don’t need a collar, not anymore, I’m yours, just please don’t hurt me ... Too much.”

Oh fuck... !!

I just held her until we got up to eat dinner. I had ordered for both of us, Sue had kept her head buried against my neck. Later Sue accompanied me to see the Doctor, who pronounced me likely to live, issued me a small packet of suppositories and banned me from anal sex for a week. I talked him down to three days, if I promised to stop and call him at the first hint of red. His parting shot was, “I love to watch you girls, but I hate needing to treat you, so take care, understood?” I just nodded so he spanked my ass.

“Ok, I promise... !!”

“Much better, now take it easy tonight and don’t do anything that’ll require me back to treat this little sweetie.” He caressed Sue’s arm softly. Smiled benignly at us both and left.

I turned Sue to face me. “He’s treated you before? For what?”

“Oh fuck...” Her, not me.

We walked back to my room arm in arm, but silent. This time I needed to know things, but in private. So I bided my time until the door closed and we could relax on my bed, my arms around her, comforting, trapping if necessary. This time Sue was going to talk.

Afterwards Sue slept in my arms, I held her tight for a long time, thinking, the next morning after breakfast I blasted through my chores and then went in search of Sharon the owner.

One of the handlers showed me the back way to the office. Us dog girls don’t mix with the members, most don’t know we exist, better that way. The office wasn’t what I expected, come to think of it, Sharon wasn’t either.

“You need help.” She smiled as she said it, but without inference, just a plain statement of fact.

“Yes, I do, and lots of it.”

“Ok, let’s get the easy part out of the way. I’m going to have to replace you.”

“I’m fired... ??” I was stunned.

“Don’t be stupid. Of course I’m not firing you, I’m going to give you raise and you are going to earn every single penny, then curse me for not paying enough. Understood... ??”

Ok, this was getting weird. “What? Why?” I’m really quick when confused.

“Because you are the second girl ever to walk out of an alpha’s kennel on your terms.”

“Umm”

Sharon sighed. “Sue can’t use you to train King because he won’t treat you as a bitch to be fucked and owned, to him you are an alpha bitch, big difference.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.