The Red Door - Cover

The Red Door

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I'm a dog girl. I like dogs, I've always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Zoophilia   Bestiality  

The public entrance was at the end of a corridor where a red metal door had a stark warning sign attached to it “Enter at your own risk!” Underneath was a notice saying “Do not enter without informing a member of staff. Do not enter before your sponsor has described what lies beyond.”

The Dog Bar attracted a certain type of customer, women who enjoyed sex with dogs and men who were happy to pay a lot of money to become members and thus get to watch them, even fuck them, if invited. The Dog Bar’s owner kept a number of very well trained dogs who were allowed the run of the bar and who would happily lick or fuck any woman who wanted them. The dogs in the rooms behind that red steel door were also very well trained, but their training was very different. Which is why the warning sign was needed.


I’m a dog girl. I like dogs, I’ve always liked dogs, more recently I learned to really love them, to fuck them, now I was to learn how to train them to fuck other dog girls.


Finding the bar was a pure accident. I had been helping out at the shelter for almost six months before I got caught kissing a beautiful german shepherd, the woman who caught me was just visiting, apparently she was one of the shelters supporters, a donor who liked to see what her money was being used for. Finding me swapping spit with a dog didn’t seem to phase her at all. In fact she never mentioned it, even when she glanced around before joining me inside the kennel that was Rusty’s current home. I was still blushing when she finished asking me questions, fishing a card out of her purse she pressed it into my hand and told me to be more careful, or use the information on the card. I watched her walk down the corridor that ran the length of the kennel block as I re-ran her statement in my mind. The next day I followed her advice and called the number on the card.

The guy reminded me of my dad, tall, crew cut, no nonsense.

“You ready to fuck?

For a split second I thought he was going to try his luck, then he whistled and a big german shepherd shot out of a passageway and almost skidded to a halt right in front of me. “Right here?” I didn’t wait for an answer, I was already pulling off my T-shirt and shimmying out of my skirt, the sneakers could stay. Naked I dropped to my knees, reached out as I knee walked so the dog and I were nose to nose. Then I kissed him, a soft kiss on his nose first, then I opened up and let my tongue trace across his muzzle. His tongue came out to play and my arms wrapped around him as I tilted my head to the side and pressed closer, his tongue now exploring my mouth, mine his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.