The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

After coming back from the bathroom, Mark rolled into bed next to Bethany. She was laying on her stomach in the middle of the bed with her cheek resting on her crossed arms and a satisfied smile on her lips. I was facing her on the other side of the bed with an echoing grin.

“Doesn’t she have the best ass?” Mark asked me as he ran his palm over Bethany’s bubble butt.

“She does,” I agreed. “Practically edible.”

Bethany breathed out a deeply satisfied hum and shut her eyes. After caressing her a moment longer, Mark sat up and straddled her knees to rub with both hands at once. I watched her brows dip each time he kneaded up her thighs and palmed her lovely ass.

I reached behind to my night stand and got the lotion I used on my dry skin. Mark nodded and put out his hand for a squirt, then he rubbed it between his hands to warm it before resuming. Bethany lifted her hips with a low moan as he worked the lotion into her skin.

“That feels so good,” she murmured.

Mark was becoming visibly aroused as he worked her muscles with his strong grip. Hell, I was getting aroused watching them, but didn’t want to interrupt their growing connection.

Mark leaned up a little further to massage her back. His semi-hard cock slid up along her ass each time he leaned forward. I moved closer and kissed Bethany on her cheek. She tilted her head slightly so we could kiss each other.

“Roll over,” Mark whispered to Bethany as he lifted his weight off her legs.

Rolling in place, Bethany left her hands above her head. The position drew her breasts up and made her nipples point. Mark stuck his hand out for another squirt of lotion, so I obliged. He warmed it in his hands and smoothed it across her stomach and over her breasts.

“Damn,” Bethany whispered as she closed her eyes.

After a few more passes, her skin had pinked where Mark’s hands rubbed. I was desperate to taste her nipples, but held myself back to watch them. Mark was fully erect and seeing him so close to Bethany’s furry muff highlighted the difference in their sizes.

Mark lifted one knee to move her leg out from under him, then did the same with his other leg. Pulling on her knees, he drew her closer so her legs went over his thighs. This opened her to his touch and put his cock right over the slit of her pink vee.

“You’d better be about to touch me,” Bethany moaned as she shifted around to adjust their relative positions.

I squirted some more lotion in his hands. Mark grinned and warmed it in his hands. He started rubbing from her knees to her hips, allowing his thumbs to brush over her furry mons with each pass.

I couldn’t resist anymore and leaned over to tongue circles around her nipples. That made Bethany suck in a breath and caress the back of my head to encourage me to continue. I moved from one breast to the other, keeping an eye on Mark to match my pace with his. I knew we were on the right track when Bethany gripped my hair in a fist.

She directed where she wanted me to suck and how long she wanted me to stay in each spot. Then she pulled roughly to bring our lips together. I kissed her hard and deep, licking inside her mouth like she was hiding treasure there.

“That is so hot,” Mark murmured.

Bethany broke our kiss to mutter, “I want you to put it in me a little.”

“I can’t, sweetheart, it wouldn’t be safe.”

“Just a little, please? I just want to feel it for a second, then you can take it out.”

“I’d hurt you if I did that.”

“No, I’ll tell you if it hurts. Please, I’m aching.”

I sat back a little and held Bethany’s hand. Mark looked torn, but eventually pushed his thick cock down to rub the tip between Bethany’s swollen lips. She reacted immediately, squeezing my hand and gripping the sheets with the other. Her back arched like she wanted to push herself onto him.

“Yes,” she cried.

I was suddenly jealous. This was my boyfriend, my dream, and it felt like she was stealing him from me. Morbid curiosity prompted me to lean forward so I could see better. Mark was still holding himself back, running his glistening head inside her until she parted her knees to open herself fully.

“Tell me if I hurt you,” Mark said with a serious tone.

I wanted to scream stop but something kept me still while I watched my best friend and girlfriend give herself to him.

Her lips spread as his head moved in. He made small motions back and forth to ease his head inside her opening, then stopped for a second.

“It’s so full,” she murmured. “It doesn’t hurt at all.”

“That’s because I busted your cherry,” I muttered. Some of my jealousy must have leaked out, but only Mark seemed to notice.

“You okay?” he asked me, but before I could answer Bethany squeezed her legs around his waist to push against him.

“I need more,” she begged, sweat dripping from her hair. “Please.”

His head was now fully inside Bethany and her stretched out vee looked like it was going to explode. He gripped her hips to hold her in place for a moment. “This isn’t a good idea. We need to stop and talk about this first.”

Bethany whined and squeezed again. “At least rub me or I’m gonna die.”

I pushed away my jealousy and reached for her furry mons. While Mark held her still, I began to rub circles around her clitty. She jerked and jumped while I brought her closer, slipping over her little nubbin every other pass. Mark watched us and held himself still.

She was wetter than I’d ever seen her. Milky cream coated Mark’s cock from deep inside her. She never opened her eyes and barely breathed. Her back arched as she reached her peak, then screamed like someone was stabbing her. I guess Mark was, in a way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.