The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

I spun Bethany out of her damp towel and pushed her down on my bed. She had a broad grin as she scooted back against the rumpled sheets and jumbled pillows. The explosions from the video game in Joe’s room were loud enough to cover any kind of accidental noises we might make. My towel tumbled down to the floor as I crawled up on the bed between her legs.

“I’m gonna fuck you,” I growled.

“Good,” Bethany gasped as I ran my hands ran up her things.

Her small bushy nest had dew drops I licked up in passing. That made her arch her back and hum as I dragged my tongue up her stomach and between her tiny breasts. When I reached her lips, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me with an abandon that totally slicked me up.

“Oh, yeah,” she whispered.

I slid the middle finger of my right hand into her hot tunnel and ground my palm into her clitty. Her eyes closed and she bit her lips while I straddled one leg to press my weight against her. She moved one hand down to cup my own mons and rub her fingers on my clitty.

I rocked my hips into her, trapping her hand while pressing my own into her. Her tight tunnel squeezed around my finger.

“I need more this time,” she begged. “Use another finger.”

I rocked back and slid my two middle fingers into her. That made her open her legs wider and squeeze her eyes shut. Her quiet hiss might have indicated pain, so I whispered, “You okay?”

“It’s so full,” she murmured. “It stings a little, but please keep going.”

When we had played with our fingers before, we’d both only used one. Using two felt so tight, but as my fingers pushed into her slick opening she bit her lip and pressed down. There came a moment when I didn’t think I could go any further. She held her breath and opened wider while I rocked my hand back and forth against her clit.

“Yes,” she gasped. “Keep doing that.”

She was rubbing me as our hips pushed together. I kissed her as my own arousal grew to match hers. When she pushed hard against me, my fingers suddenly slipped all the way in and she cried out.

“Okay?” I asked without stopping. She was so hot inside and her hips hadn’t stopped rocking against me.

“God, yes,” she whispered as I kept the pressure on her clitty and reached deep inside. I rubbed as far as I could reach with my fingertips and she shook like she was being electrocuted. “Right there!”

I kissed her then, grinding against her while her fingers pressed into me. It was hard to concentrate on so many things at once, but we hit a rhythm that seemed to click for us both. She cried out and bore down, squeezing my fingers, but we didn’t stop. I could feel my own orgasm boiling up at the sight of her ecstasy.

She arched her back, her face turned up and her eyes closed. I licked up her neck as I strained against her fingers, pushing towards my own end. Sweat slicked our bodies. Panting hard, I felt myself building higher than we’d ever gone. The squeezing around my fingers became a rhythmic pulsing and I felt my own pleasure crest.

Straining together, we kissed with beads of salty sweat flavoring each other. The rocking slowed as we relaxed into each other. My fingers were still embedded in her and her hand was still trapped under me, but neither one of us seemed ready to move.

“That wasn’t like before,” Bethany whispered.

“It was so good,” I whispered against her neck. “All I wanted was to make you cum, but I came so hard.”

“It hurt for a second when you went all the way in, but I couldn’t stop.”

A sudden thought occurred to me. I raised up and looked in her eyes. “I think I popped your cherry.”

Bethany’s eyebrows raised and her mouth fell open. “Let’s see.”

I sat back and pulled out pink-stained fingers. Bethany bent over and opened her knees all the way and pulled back the furry skin. I got closer to see and discovered the circle of delicate skin around her opening had torn a little on the bottom.

I didn’t really have a cherry left after the hairbrush incident, but I’d noticed Bethany still had one when I’d licked her before. One finger had fit, but apparently two fingers was one too many.

“You got my cherry!” Bethany seemed pleased more than anything, but it made me feel a little weird. I’d thought of her as my girlfriend, but now it hit me in a way it never had before.

She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. I returned the kiss, running my palms up into her hair. Kissing Bethany like this no longer felt weird, which was kinda weird. Mark still made my heart beat faster, but it wasn’t like Bethany was some kind of consolation prize. When I pushed her back on the bed earlier, I wanted her. Getting off myself wasn’t even on my mind at the time.

When she pulled back, I could tell she knew I was thinking hard.

“Are you okay?” she asked. Here she was, bleeding, right after we’d just had the closest thing to sex we could have together, and she was worried about me.

“You’re my girlfriend,” I said with a touch of wonder in my voice. We’d never talked about things plainly. Our bestie connection kept us in sync with what we were thinking, but I wanted to put this out so she knew exactly what I meant. “I never thought about being in a relationship with a girl before, but I want it with you.”

“And Mark,” Bethany smirked.

“Yeah, but you’ll be with me long after he’s gone. You’re my best friend, Bee, and I love you.”

Her smirk softened to a grin and she nodded. “I know. I love you, too.”

“But don’t worry. If you ever want to date someone or whatever, just let me know. Maybe we could even do like we’re doing with Mark.” I think I could be happy with Bee alone, but for some reason I didn’t think she felt the same way.

“I’ll never be able to date who I want anyway,” Bethany said with a sad smile.

I suddenly got it. I don’t know why I never saw it before. “Joe!”

She nodded. “Probably the same kind of thing you have for Mark. That impossible dream.” She let out a sad chuckle. “And while I can be with you and Mark, I don’t think either you or Joe would be up for that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.