The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

“So what did he say?” Bethany asked when I returned to the lounge chairs.

I’m gonna cum,” I whispered with a sly smile as I reclined next to her.

Bethany covered her face and laughed as she rocked back and forth. “You’ve got to be kidding.”

“Actually, I caught him jerkin’ it in the shower and offered to help.”

“You didn’t!”

“Oh, yeah, I did.” I ran my hand down her arm. “He asked if you would give me a good one for him tonight and promised to make it up to both of us later, if you’re up for it.”

“Really?” The excitement at the idea made goosebumps appear on her arms. When I nodded, she continued. “You have to admit playing around with Mark beats putting up with Mason and Trevor spreading whatever we do all over school, doesn’t it?”

Before I could answer, the sliding glass door opened and all four guys ran out.

“Cannonball!” The water splashed up to make both of us shriek and laugh.

Mark winked at us and looked way less tense than before. “I call for a rematch now that we’ve all had something to eat.”

I laughed at that, considering what I’d just eaten. I could still taste his slick flavor.

“Dude, you had, like, two pizza bites,” Mason complained. “You better be ready to play.”

“Oh, I’m ready all right.”

Mark was on fire the whole game and shut down Joe and Trevor. Bethany and I were his own personal cheering section, sparking my brother’s ire.

Mom showed up eventually and claimed Joe for some more heavy lifting at the garden store. Trevor and Mason headed out to play video games at Trevor’s house. Then it was just the three of us sitting at the edge of the pool.

“So,” Mark said with a long, slow drop in his voice. “How long will your Mom keep Joe busy?”

“About an hour,” I said and looked at my bestie. “You ready to head out?”

Bethany looked at Mark and her face flushed pink. “Weren’t you gonna make something up to us?”

“What did you have in mind?” Mark asked with a gravelly tone and a smirk.

Bethany reached for my hand and I interlaced my fingers with hers. She turned to me and gave me a shy nod. I leaned over and gave her a tender kiss. Mark’s eyes were wide as he glanced between us when I pulled back.

“Would you show me what you showed her?” Bethany asked. “Both of us, I mean.”

“Both of you,” he repeated with his eyebrows flying up.

“We’re kind of a package deal now,” I said and gave Bethany a smile.

“Wow. Okay. And what does that make me?”

“Our secret boyfriend?” Bethany suggested with a helpless little shrug.

I looked back at Mark who was frowning in confusion. “Secret boyfriend?”

I knew what Bethany wanted. Our bestie connection was white hot at that moment. “You don’t like that bimbo you’re dating. Just dump her and play with both of us instead.”

“Play?” he asked, obviously still struggling with the situation.

“Yeah,” I laughed, the idea sounding more exciting by the moment. “Come over to my house and let’s play around while we can.”

I grabbed one hand and Bethany grabbed the other, then we pulled him through his house laughing together. We let go long enough for him to lock the door, then we skipped along to lead him two doors down to my house. Mark had a grin that grew wider with each step. When we got into my room, I locked the door behind Mark and pushed him towards the bed.

“So how does this work?” Mark asked as he sat on the bed.

“We don’t have much time,” I said and slipped the straps of my red swimsuit off my shoulder. “Take off your shorts.”

Bethany moved a little slower than me and I worried she might be a little self-conscious. Once I kicked off my suit, I drew her into my arms and helped slip hers off with a deep kiss. Her arms slipped around me and her hands went up into my damp hair. By the time I had her suit past her hips, it slipped down to her ankles on its own.

“Don’t worry,” I whispered to her as I covered her breasts with my hands to squeeze them. I was dripping wet at the thought of being with them both. “You’re beautiful.”

“She’s right,” Mark said as his shorts hit the ground next to the bed. His physical reaction to seeing us naked reinforced the truth. “You both are.”

“It’s huge!” Bethany’s eyes were glued to his cock.

Mark blushed and shook his head. “Not really. It’s average at best.”

“Can I touch it?” she asked me.

“What are you asking me for! He’s your secret boyfriend, too.” I grinned at Mark and nodded to encourage him to treat her like he had me.

“Sure,” he said and moved back to lay on the bed “Come on up and touch all you want.”

Bethany and I giggled as we climbed up on my bed on either side of Mark. I watched her reach out her pink-nailed fingers to run along his length from balls to tip. Her slim fingers made him look even bigger, especially since she couldn’t reach around him either. Mark hummed low in his chest and closed his eyes.

“It’s so soft,” she whispered to me as she stroked him slowly.

I had to crush my aching puffies in my hands to keep from joining them. Bethany needed some time of her own to kinda catch up. “You can kiss him if you want. He’s a good kisser.”

Bethany grinned at me and kept stroking him. Then she leaned over to brush her lips over his. Mark deepened the kiss, pulling her head closer and running his fingers through her long brown hair. Seeing her gasp in response made me slip one hand down to cup my dripping slit.

I scooted closer on my knees so I could run my palms over his chest. He reached for me with his other hand and cupped my ass, his fingers slipping down as I leaned over to suck his nipple. He groaned as I circled it with my tongue.

Bethany was stroking up those little slippery drops now. They were collecting on his stomach and I licked down to taste them again. He squirmed and slipped a fingertip inside me while he continued to squeeze my ass. It was thicker than Bethany’s had been and his rougher skin rubbing there made me shiver. I turned slightly so he could still reach while I lapped up those slippery drops from the head of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.