Substitute - Cover

Substitute

Copyright© 2018 by Demosthenes

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Tragedy brings half-siblings together in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Size   Slow  

“What?” I pulled my head back in surprise. In a moment of emotional déjà vu, I felt exactly as when Violet had asked me to spank her just two days before: shocked, disbelieving, and instantly, deeply aroused.

“I want you to slam-fuck me,” Violet repeated, her voice louder, more confident. I could feel her hands tugging at the waistband of my jeans, fingers pulling the zipper down.

“But we should –” I looked up at the ceiling, towards the bedroom we now shared.

“We don’t need condoms. I got tested the day I learned Ted cheated on me. The results came back this morning. I’m clear.”

“We should still...”

“No. I’m already on birth control. I need you inside me. Right now.” Her eyes blazed up at me as her hands slid into the open fly of my jeans. “You just said I should communicate. I’m telling you. I want this cock in me. Now.

I gasped as she grasped me in her small fingers. Violet took my open mouth as a target and launched herself forward, kissing me deeply as her hands stroked up and down the stiffening length of my cock.

I groaned as my fists curled at the hem of her T-shirt, tugging upwards. Violet’s lips pulled back just enough for me to pull the white fabric over her head before her mouth sank back on mine.

Vi’s deep, hungry kisses left me as dizzy as her emotional whiplash from sad confusion to desperate lust. But I was too far gone to say anything.

My sister’s dark nipples, the color of burnt umber, rubbed against my chest as she slid up and down against me. I twisted my head away, kissing down the length of her swan neck, and sucked one nipple into my mouth, rolling the tight little bud slowly between my teeth as she groaned in pleasure before I moved to the other.

At first I took the tugs of Violet’s fingers in my hair to be helpless signs of passion; several moments passed before I realized she was trying to pull my head up. I looked upwards, leaving her dark aureoles wet and gleaming from my mouth.

“No,” she said. “No foreplay. I’m –” Her bravado disappeared for a moment, replaced with a sudden girl-like shyness as her voice descended into a whisper. “I’m always wet around you. Just like this. Please.”

“Alright...”

Violet stood quickly, the denim shorts sliding down her legs with a twist of her hips. Taking two steps, she bent her naked body forward, laying her torso lengthways along the back of the sofa.

“Right here...”

“Okay...”

The white leather of the sofa squeaked as Vi’s slim legs parted, her toes barely on the floor. Moving behind her, I gazed at my sister’s offering.

It looked impossible. Presented in the bare hill of her pubic mound, Violet’s pussy was a tiny slit, making her look like a little girl. But she had the arousal of a grown woman. A clear string of wetness was already dripping from the tightly closed purse of her cunt.

Violet’s outer labia were the merest folds of flesh. Droplets of wetness slid down like dew on blades of grass as I parted her, to Violet’s deep groan. The pinkness inside her was flushed, but no wider than one of my fingertips. I couldn’t see how it would be possible for her to take me.

“Not your fingers,” Violet gasped. “I want your cock.”

Already throbbing with need, I grasped my shaft and guided my tip to the base of her. Followed the wonderful slide down to her center. And pushed.

Violet’s wet slit parted against the tip of my cock. Holding her hips in place. I pressed forward.

Violet whimpered hard as one hand slid from the back of the sofa to her mouth. I could see her biting down on her finger as she began to pant quickly.

I was barely inside. Half of my head was pressed in her entrance, and it already felt like there was no more to give. I could feel her flesh pulsing against me with her heartbeat.

“Vi?” I asked, unsure.

“Don’t stop.” Her voice was ragged, but determined.

I resumed my slow, steady pressure. Violet’s body yielded with whimpering reluctance, every tiny advance opening her up a fraction more. Finally I felt her walls slip around me as the broad glans of my cock popped inside my sister.

Violet yelped in pain. It felt as if she had reached back with her small hand and clenched it around the head of my cock. Her cunt was obscenely stretched around me, her inner lips forming a vacuum-tight seal just under the ridge of my cock.

The feeling was like being dipped in pure molten pleasure. Violet’s vagina was like her mouth: small, hot and wet, seeming to twist and suck around me with every heartbeat.

“Give me ... all of it...” Violet demanded.

I pushed again, moving forward in tiny pulses. Despite my incredible hardness, each small push against her felt like it threatened to buckle my cock at its base due to her body’s resistance.

Very gradually, I moved inside her, forcing her walls open. Inch by inch I sank deeper, as Violet’s breathing grew faster. She gripped me the entire way; only the extreme wetness of her arousal allowed me to make any progress at all. Finally, incredibly, I was almost all the way inside. The heat of Vi’s body sizzled around me.

“Oh, fuck ... oh fuck...” Violet panted hard. “You’re filling me up ... so much...” Her hand reached back, fingers quivering as she felt blindly for my hip. “But you’re not...”

“No. Another inch or two.”

Violet growled in frustration. “Goddamnit, Adam. If you don’t give me all of that beautiful tool I’ll fucking scream...”

My grip tightened on her hips. I pushed myself to drive through her tightness, half convinced that she had nothing more to give. But to my surprise, Vi’s body yielded just a fraction more. There was a tiny shift in her, something giving way, and I sank the final two inches all the way inside her wetness, until my abs touched her raised ass.

Violet’s torso arched up off the sofa, a high breathy scream whistling between her teeth. She remained that way for a moment, stiff as a board, before slowly settling back onto the leather, panting heavily. I reached forward, caressing her back.

“Such a good girl.” She shivered delightfully at my words.

After a few long moments Violet’s head turned to the side, her hair wild on her face. “It feels...” She took a deep breath. “Christ, it feels like you’re hitting the back of my throat...”

“Thankfully, that’s anatomically impossible.”

Violet started to chuckle, and then stopped with a whimper. “Fuck. Don’t ... God, I don’t think I can move...”

“You’re okay?”

My sister nodded carefully. “Yeah. God, Adam, I feel so full. It’s ... it’s everything I ever wanted. Just give me...” She laid her head against her hands on the sofa. “Give me ... just a moment.” Vi blew out a long puff of air and sucked in a deep breath. Did it again. A third time. I watched her steel herself, fingers biting into the sofa. “Okay ... slow, please...”

I tried pulling back. Violet raised her head again, a deep moan escaping her lips. “Fuuuuuuuckkkk...”

Vi’s body was almost dragged along the sofa by my withdrawal, her cunt’s lock around my shaft as tight as a vice. My hands pressed her hips deeper into the sofa, holding her in place as I eased back.

Wetness leaked onto the white leather, sucked out of Violet’s body by the piston fit of my shaft. After holding in her breath, my sister exhaled slowly as I pulled free. I kept the glans inside, fearing that it would be next to impossible for me to get back in if I withdrew completely.

The next push was smoother, more of a determined slide than a ramming motion. It was still very slow going, and Violet whimpered all the way, but I made it back inside her completely.

“Better now?” I asked after I had bottomed out within her.

“Still burning a lot. It ... God, it feels like you’re stretching me everywhere. But it’s good.”

“Okay. I’m going to try moving a little faster. You’ll let me know?”

Violet nodded her head, ragdoll loose, still panting slowly.

My first motions were tiny, little more than bumping gently back and forth against her. Violet’s body squeezed around me in a crushing embrace. One of her inner ridges tugged deliciously at the head of my cock, straining to keep me inside her wet channel. The knowledge that her loving surrender to me was slowly conquering her body’s physical resistance was intoxicating.

“Unh, unh, unh.” Little grunts were pushed out of Violet’s mouth as I moved into sliding in and out the tiniest bit. Pumped by my cock, wetness streamed out of her, sliding down her inner thighs. “Fuck you’re huge, “ she moaned. “I’ve never ... never felt it like this...”

I tried moving a fraction more. Laying her head against the leather, tense little flickers of pleasure-pain darted across Vi’s face as I built my thrusts slowly. But she never asked me to stop or hold back.

My sister started panting hard again when I got to moving a few inches in and out of her. She hadn’t loosened up, exactly – mid-thrust I realized with a jolt of pleasure that sex with Violet would always be like this – but she was slippery enough now that I could slide just a little easier inside her incredible tightness.

Sliding my hands from Vi’s hips, I buried them in the warm leather of the sofa, bracing my forearms tightly on either side of her tiny waist to hold her in place. Placing more of my weight on my hands allowed me to ease my hips into a wavelike motion, thrusting rhythmically in and out of her.

Violet, who had been quiet a long time aside from her panting breath, suddenly raised her head and moaned. “Oh, fuck.” Her eyes rolled back as her mouth opened wide in pleasure. “Just like that. Don’t stop. Don’t stop, please.”

“I won’t.” I smiled, and dared to put a fraction more into the next thrust of my hips.

“Uh, uh ... fuuuuck...” Violet whimpered. The leather creaked as her fingers tightening on it, knuckles white.

I increased the depth my strokes very slowly. She still wasn’t anywhere close to taking all of me, but Violet’s long, low moans told me that the pain now was at least teetering back and forth with pleasure. I watched her round little ass tighten rhythmically as she ground her hips against the curved corner of the sofa.

I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder without breaking my pace. “You feel so wonderful, Vi. Like your whole body is wrapped around me.”

“MmmmMMMmmmm...” Violet hummed wordlessly. I felt the tiniest little push back against my thrusts.

“This is what it would have felt like with me when you were 13,” I whispered. “You were so tiny, even then...”

“Oh ... oh God...” I felt her begin to shake.

“I wish I had been brave enough to come into your room then. To take you, just like this...”

“Oh ... oh, Adam ... oh yes ... God, you’re fucking me so gooood...”

Moving above her I had the perfect view of her long-denied climax finally building to its peak in her body, despite and partly because of the pain.

It began as tiny tremors in her slim shoulders, quickly followed by a sustained tremble that ran up and down her spine, growing until she was shaking from head to toe, holding herself back from the edge only with the greatest effort. Her moans were like an opera singer’s scales, rising and rising in tone and volume, music to my ears.

I could feel her change inside, opening up. I used the opportunity to thrust deeper, and her deep moans became a sustained shriek of pleasure. Violet looked back at me over her shoulder, the fringe of her hair matted to her forehead with sweat, eyes wide and wild, and took a deep, shaky breath.

“Oh, Adam ... I’m there. Can I ... can I...”

“Yes, sis. Cum for me.”

The orgasm consumed her entire body. Violet’s hot wet channel suddenly clamped down around me, even tighter than when I had first entered her, pulsating with a series of deep, hard contractions. My sister began screaming and shaking, her head arched back so tightly she could have been having a seizure. I could feel her, as if my shaft was a tuning fork, vibrating to the chorus of her orgasms.

The force of Violet’s rippling contractions almost drove me to climax; only by gritting my teeth hard and tensing every muscle could I hold back from orgasming. I was very aware of how quickly I’d cum with Vi during the last two days, and I was determined to make this last for her.

Three, four more hard bucks of her hips back against me, and then Violet sank back onto the leather with a low moan, her cunt still clenching in a series of warm aftershocks.

“That was so beautiful.”

Violet’s eyelids flickered. Her eyes opened and slowly gained focus as I watched her come back to herself. “But you didn’t...”

“No. I was too enraptured in watching you.”

She licked her dry lips with the tip of her tongue. “Don’t stop.”

“You’re sure? You’re not too sensitive?”

Her head rolled loosely from side to side. “Take it. It’s yours.” Her voice was relaxed, almost dreamlike.

“Okay...” I said, a little doubtful, and began moving again, slowly.

“Mmmmmm...” Violet murmured in pleasure and settled her head on the back of the sofa, body limp, taking each thrust as the leather creaked like a saddle.

For a long while we just floated together as Vi’s walls squeezed warmly around me. Slowly, my need to be all the way inside her grew stronger. I longed to hear the hard slap of my body against my sister’s. Very gradually, my hips built on each thrust, working the tip of my cock deeper inside the hot tight channel of her cunt.

Violet began to respond as she realized what I was trying to do. With soft little whimpers she began to rock back against me, driving me deeper as my cock churned her wetness into foamy cream that began to drip across her thighs and coat the base of my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.