Substitute - Cover

Substitute

Copyright© 2018 by Demosthenes

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Tragedy brings half-siblings together in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Size   Slow  

For the rest of the day the desire between us was so thick that it almost formed a rope. It scented the rooms I inspected as Violet stood by the door, head bowed, hands behind her back, waiting for my approval. Her arousal had been rubbed into every surface.

I no longer felt my erection: my entire body ached for her. A spot of precum had soaked through my boxers and into the blue denim of my jeans. I saw my sister’s eyes slide towards the dark circle when I turned to her. I no longer tried to conceal my desire. The undeniable certainty that she wanted me had banished shame.

I don’t know how we managed to stay apart as the day went on. I felt like my body was a compass needle stroked with iron, constantly aligned to wherever she was in the house. The winding, unspoken tension between us was delicious. And, of course, there was work to do.

But at the end of the day, after we’d shared the pizza I’d fired in the house’s outdoor oven, there had been only the question of how we entered the night.

“Movie?” she asked quietly.

I swallowed. “Yes.”

Her smile was like the dawning of sunshine.

It was unspoken that she’d sit between my legs, her back against me. I knew that she’d lower her hand to my calf, fingertips stroking against my ankle, before the film even began.

I wasn’t aware of what we were supposed to be watching. Didn’t ask. Didn’t care. Her heart was beating fast as I wrapped my arms around her. Beneath the thin blanket, I felt her tremble, pressing back against me. I could sense her eyes staring into the middle distance.

I knew what I wanted to do. What she wanted me to do. But even with that certainty, I couldn’t have made a move if she’d been looking at me at that moment. Facing the television screen opened up a tiny window of permission, of opportunity.

My hands crept slowly along her arms, fingertips tracing against her warm skin. Paused just above her elbows. I held her upper arms firmly, forcing them against her sides. I felt her pulse under my fingertips.

Vi’s breath surged and quickened. She kept herself very still, looking at nothing.

I lowered my head. And gently kissed her neck.

Her gasp was explosive. Violet’s body slid hard against mine, hips bucking backwards as I held her in place. I pressed my lips higher, just under her ear.

“Adam...” she whined. I loved hearing my name on her lips.

“Vi.” I kissed her neck again, hard, sucking with my lips, pressing the tip of my tongue against her skin.

“Oh God! Adam!”

Violet twisted desperately, wrenching herself from my hands and turning to face me, almost climbing my torso, her knees sinking into the leather of the sofa either side of my hips.

“Vi. I’ve always –”

“Shhh.” Her eyes were wide, deep pools. She leaned forward. And kissed me.

We both moaned at the contact. My arms came around her, sliding her body tighter against mine.

Her lips were divine, like they knew every part of me.

Our first kiss was like a promise, a moment stolen out of time and weaved endlessly around us. Violet’s lips brushed mine, feather-light, and then our mouths were drawn together, crushed by irresistible gravity.

I heard my sister whimper softly into my mouth as our bodies moved as one, rhythmically, like ocean waves. She tasted like caramel.

Everything was tingling, my blood rushing, surging with each pump of my heart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.