Our First Time Together - Cover

Our First Time Together

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A guy and his girlfriend go a little further in there sexual exploration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

It’s really cool to have a boyfriend or girlfriend when you’re in high school. Anybody who is anyone usually dates. Some of the girls have bad reputations and are sometimes called “sluts.”

The slutty girls are usually popular. Popular with the boys. Popular with giving head to anybody with two legs. Slutty girls put out and are mad when the boys tell their friends they’re sluts. Sluts could just shut their legs and mouths and be more conservative.

Next, you have the jocks. Those are the girls you must worry about. They’re the ones that can’t hold their liquor. They can be like the sluts, where they’re too drunk to remember. Those are the girls that you must watch out for. The girls that get so drunk, they can’t say if you fucked them or not. Better to stay away from those kinds of girls.

The virgins are girls that want to be sluts, but haven’t been lucky to get fucked yet. These girls can be wild if trained right. These girls want to put out, but are usually shy and don’t know how to go about it.


My girlfriend and I are both virgins. We’ve both started to experiment either by ourselves or when we’re together. All we’ve really done together is kiss. First, it was soft kissing. When we got more comfortable we tried “French” kissing.

We both have gotten good with it. We can kiss for like ten minutes of just exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. When I kiss my girlfriend, I’d like to go a little further with her. Sometimes, she’ll let me put my hand on her shirt and caress her breast.

That doesn’t happen all the time. She still has never let me touch her bare breast. We’re taking things very slow. Trying to figure out how to have sex. We’re in love with each other.

My mother has said, that first love is really “puppy love.” Most of the time, you’re first is not the person you’ll marry. However, sometimes people do marry their “High School sweethearts.”

I want Samantha to be my first love. I want to lose my virginity with her. Samantha’s parents and my parents are friends. They’re going away together for the weekend. I’m spending the weekend at Samantha’s. Will have lots of time to explore our bodies. We both have wanted to go a little further. With our parent’s away, we can experiment with no interruptions.


I’m so excited to see my girlfriend and spend the weekend with her alone. I rode my bicycle over to the quickie mart and bought her a small bouquet of flowers. I want our weekend to be special.

I got the flowers and hopped back on my bicycle. Samantha’s house wasn’t too far. Our parents had already left. I secured my bicycle and rang her door.

“Hey. It’s so great to see you. Come in.”

I followed Samantha into her house. She pulled me close into her body and gave me a passionate kiss. We kissed and I could see fireworks in my head. I really love her. I knew she’s the one for me.

“Let’s go into my room. We can listen to music and hangout.”

Samantha grabbed my hand and we walked up to her bedroom. When we got inside, she again pulled me close into her body and planted another passionate kiss on my lips. Our tongues explored each other’s mouth.

“I love kissing you,” Samantha said.

“Babe, I love kissing you too.”

Samantha and I sat on her bed. We continued to kiss.

“Why don’t we undress. We could explore our bodies better. What do you think?”

“Sure. I’d like that. We could help each other.”

We both took off our shoes. We were both nervous and excited to finally see each other nude. My heart was pounding and I could feel my cock getting excited.

I stood in front of her. I helped her take off her shirt. She was wearing a cute white lacy bra. I unzipped her jeans and helped her take them off. She had on a white thong.

“Babe, you look so sexy. Help me get undressed.”

“Okay.”

Samantha took off my shirt and helped me remove my jeans. I could feel a semi growing in my boxers. We both kept our intimates on.

Samantha looked great in her bra and panties. I was hoping she’d let me take them off. For now, we were on the bed kissing passionately on the bed. Samantha let me hold her breasts.

“Can I take your bra off?”

“Sure.”

I tried to take her bra off. I felt like I had three hands. Samantha helped and took it off. Her breasts were small and perky. I put my hands on them and held them in my hands. I liked how soft they were.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.