31 March 2007 - Cover

31 March 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan nervously waits to meet Wendy's parents. Brad and Jake play hockey against each other in a vital playoff game..."Will you try to relax, you'll do just fine," her gentle embrace and soft kiss trying to reassure him. "I've told them about us and how much we love each other, just not about all the great sex we have," Wendy couldn't help giggling at his self torture.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fiction   Humor   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan and the family stopped at KFC and the pizza store on the way home. Abby tried to soothe Brad’s feelings by placing his hand slightly under the hem of her short skirt. Through the front door, he went to his room, wanting a few minutes to himself.

“I know how to make him feel better,” Abby said, boldly taking off her top in front of Dan. He eyed the firm, bare breasts that rarely used a bra.

“Give him a few minutes to take in the loss. As much as Brad loves you, Abby, a good fuck or blow job won’t help him at the moment.”

“Then maybe I could give you one or the other,” she smiled, placing his hand on her right breast.

“I’d love to take you up on your offer, but it wouldn’t feel right. Just go and lay with him and give him your love and support. Let him make the first move.”

“Okay, but we still need to have a nice fuck soon,” she replied, replacing her top. She gave Dan a quick kiss on the lips and went to knock at Brad’s bedroom door.

“It’s me, Brad. Can I come in for a few minutes?”


Dan came up behind Karen, caressing her in his arms and rubbing her slight baby bump. “How is the mother to be?” He asked, kissing her neck.

“This pregnancy is just like my other three, my hormones are going nuts, and I’m getting so fucking horny.”

“You want to fuck more than normal? I had better call the radio station to have a warning broadcast about you to all the men in Trenton and Belleville,” he joked.

“I’m not that bad, am I?”

“Pretty close,” he kidded. She turned around, accepting his kiss and hand under her top.

“Yes, yes, that’s it, take me to bed and fuck me!” She panted.

“Karen Hayward, you have got to be the easiest piece of married slutty ass, in all of Trenton and Belleville!” He joked.

“Thank you for the compliment,” she said, taking several glasses from the cupboard. “Maybe I’ll go and visit Brad in his room.”

“Abby is in there right now, doing her best to cheer him up.”

“Maybe a threesome will make him feel better,” she joked.

“Scott and Ben should be here soon; you can take them to bed for a fuck to take care of your hormones.”

“Why not you?”

“I will later on. You know how Wendy loves to watch us fuck.”

Diane and Brenda came into the kitchen, seeing their dad’s hand under their mom’s top. They leaned against the counter. “We’re waiting for our turn with Daddy,” Brenda smiled.

“I’m sure that if you need a fuck right now, Diane or Brenda would freely offer you one,” Karen suggested.

“Yeah, come on, Daddy! We have time to fuck before Wendy and her parents arrive!” They took him to their room.

“I’ll let you know when they arrive,” Karen said.


Abby’s womanly charms worked on Brad, and soon they were enjoying a nice, loving fuck. They reappeared in the kitchen to find Karen fingering her pussy.

“Are you feeling better?” She asked her son.

“Yes, Abby has this magical way of improving my mood,” he smiled, squeezing her hand.

“It’s called having a good fuck!” Abby smiled proudly.

“Sorry, this pregnancy has made me so fucking horny,” Karen justified her hand still inside her pants.

“Where’s Dad?” He asked.

“Fucking Diane or Brenda. We’re going to have our fuck later tonight with Wendy.”


Several minutes later, “Wendy, Jake, and her parents are here!” Abby announced, seeing them exit Brian’s car. Karen went to the girls’ bedroom and opened the door to the sounds of Dan fucking his cum into Brenda.

“Good timing, Dan. Wendy, Jake, and her parents are here.”

He hurried to the bathroom to clean up while Diane used her tongue to clean her sister’s pussy.

Wendy entered the house, hesitant about the reception they’d receive. “Is everything okay?” She asked.

“Why wouldn’t it be?” Karen replied, giving her a welcoming kiss and hug, “We’re family, and no stupid hockey game is going to come between us.”

Dan came from the bedroom, greeting them. He and Wendy gave her parents a tour of his home, and Brain remarked on the large main bedroom, imagining that Wendy had been a bed partner on more than one occasion.

Jake looked at his good friend Brad, wondering what his off-ice reaction would be. “You played a good game, Jake, and the better team won today.” Jake smiled, looking at Abby, holding Brad’s hand, and her revealing cleavage.

“Thanks, Brad. I feel a little guilty being here with you knowing that we won.”

“Thank you, for your honesty, but you don’t have to worry. We talked about this before the game and knew only one team could be the winner. Now I’ll hope that today was my last game in midget and look forward to the OHL draft in June. Plus, you’ll have me and Abby cheering for your team now,” he said. Jake felt better about his relationship with Brad.

“Does this mean Brad owes Jake a blow job because his team lost?” Abby wondered. “If you’re going to suck off Jake, I want to watch.”

“We never talked about that for who won or lost,” he defended, looking at Jake and then at his crotch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.