Tender Elf Meat - Cover

Tender Elf Meat

Copyright© 2017 by dodgynubian

Chapter 3

Fantasy Story: Chapter 3 - In a war between the Elves and the Orcs a hapless elf maiden finds herself out of her depth.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Torture  

The orc encampment was a shambles – like any structure associated with the greenskin races. Most of the so-called tents were just pieces of material held up by sticks.

Narfath’s tent was different. Though consisting of multi-colored and badly cut material the whole structure did at least resemble a tent. It into this place Brienne was carried.

Narfath ordered some goblins to clear away evidence of quite a boozy feast and to light some candles. Brienne was tossed groundwards. She landed on her ample butt on some cushions. Fearfully she looked around. Dominating the space was an old iron chair that surmounted a platform of wooden planking. Attached to the planking near the floor were several manacled shackles. An assembled mass of cushions upon which she was seated constituted the sleeping arrangements.

Narfath took a swig of a jug of looted ale, wiped his mouth and unbuckled his weapon belt.

“Delrog was a fool,” he commented as he tossed aside his sword, “When he invaded Kevlava he got his greedy paws on an elven princess, a noted beauty the legends say. But then he fell in love with her. Wanted to have her as his bride. And she butchered him in his sleep.”

He pulled off his boots and threw them in a corner, almost hitting a rat.

Brienne sat listening on the cushions. She was so petrified she dare not move, even though she could see that this repulsive orc was becoming more and more naked,

“I will not be that stupid!” declared Narfath as he loosened his belt, “Elf cunt is meat! Meat is to taken! And then thrown away!”

With a flourish his leather/fur outfit came off and went. He had his back to the whimpering elf in his bed. Slowly he turned so that she could see his naked body in profile.

“By the Gods!” gasped Brienne as her jaw dropped

The penis of the orc warlord was bigger than any male organ Brienne had fantasised about, and still flaccid!

Narfath smirked as he drank in the look of fearful surprise on the face of this elf maiden. He took his dick in his hand and started stroking it. The beast hardened and grew.

As the big orc approached her Brienne squirmed into the cushions. She gulped and looked away from his thing.

“Ahh!” she gasped as Narfath seized her bare ankles and dragged her to the edge of the bed.

“I-I don’t want this!” she jabbered, “Not like this!”

Brienne had dreamed that her virtue would be taken from her by a handsome elf caressing her with his delicate embrace. Not by a hulking brute those stench assailed as his crude hands yanked her legs apart.

With surprising speed Narfath leapt on her, almost crushing her mid-riff with his bulk. His hands transferred to the heaving breasts of the prostrate elf.

“Yes!” he snickered lustily as he mauled her boobs so hard Brienne groaned in pain, “These fun bags will give me many nights of pleasure! At least until I get some high-born elf meat on the end of my dick!”

Brienne felt relief as the bulk on her belly was raised, but this was only so Narfath could slap his dick between her breasts.

“Eek!” she squealed as the throbbing meat sawed back and forth towards her face.

“Play with your tits!” barked the orc.

Brienne did as she was told, pushing her boobs against the dick, stimulating it further. She was hypnotized by the purple-headed beast. A glisten of pre-cum almost made her heart stop.

“Kiss it!” came the command, “Kiss the cock that owns you!”

With nervous trepidation Brienne leaned her head forward as much as she was able. On the shaft’s next push towards her pink tongue shot out and she licked it.

“Urghhh!” she exclaimed as the sickening salty taste hit her.

Narfath gave a roar of laughter.

Then he was off her, yanking her legs apart. His dick at her virtuous entrance. Brienne felt his dampness but had no time to react before he entered her.

“Ah! No! Please!” she cried to no avail.

Deeper the orc pushed into the helpless elf. Orc snickers accompanied by elf gasps.

“T-Too big!” Brienne gasped, “H-Hurting me!”

Her blonde head flailed around. Suddenly she noticed the flaps of the tent entrance been pulled back. Two goblins appeared. Taking in what was been done to her they whipped out their dicks and made crude gestures at her.

“Arghhhh!” Brienne wailed as her head flopped back in despair.

Narfath was grunting loudly, each grunt in rhythm with his thrusts. Spittle was coming off his mouth, splattering Brienne’s face and heaving breasts.

Brienne was gritting her teeth, praying the ordeal would come to an end. When it did she was horrified.

“No! NO!” she shrieked as the flood of greenskin cum blasted into her womb.

“Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!” Narfath was snarling as his big balls pumped more and more cum into his victim.

Eventually Narfath finished. He pulled out of Brienne and rolled over onto his back. The violated elf gave a shudder of defeat as she felt excess cum dribbling out of her and then rolled over onto to her side. She was in too much shock to do anything except pull herself into the foetal position.

“Awwwwuw!” Brienne cried as Narfath seized her blonde hair and roughly guided her head towards his spent dick

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.