Ashley - Cover

Ashley

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 3: The Party

Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Party - Causal friends take it to the next level.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism  

On Monday Janis went home when Ashley left for work and returned a few hours later with some of her things. I made room for her and she made me lunch. We’d been close for a log time but were friends with benefits and kinky privileges. Now she was more and this week would be really intense. The three of us spent a lot of bonding time talking and really becoming close. At the same time we were getting the property ready for the event. We moved most of my /our personal things into the bedroom which had a locking door. The rest of the house and property would be open to party goers and play.

On Friday I held a meeting with the people I had hired and went through what I expected of them.I stressed the importance of being professional and that there were to be no cameras, phones or other electronics on them as they worked. I told them under no circumstance were they to participate in any part of the party. I required a signed non-disclosure contract and in return they would each be paid at the end of the event two thousand dollars cash. The contract had a breech clause with penalties of a hundred thousand dollars for any participation either by neglect of duty or willful act that led to a party goer being publicly identified.

To the EMT, I gave specific directions that in an emergency that required outside intervention there was an air horn that would signal the party goers to cease all activities. I also showed her where the land line was for communications as cell phones would not work tomorrow. I gave the staff a tour of the entire property and told them where to park. My ranch was secluded and that any security breech should be dealt with immediately. I saw them off as Ashley came in the driveway. I walked inside with her and sat with Janis on the couch. I explained to them that tomorrow I would be host to the party and that I would be occupied most of the day. I had blocked out an hour to perform a scene with them, and that all I expected was for them to obey and enjoy. I told them I thought it would be a good idea if they did a scene of their own separate from our scene.

They both understood what I expected of them and what the staff would be there to do. Garrison and Carol came in shortly after dinner as we were cleaning up. We talked for a few minutes and then they went to the guest bedroom. We three decided to go to bed and much like I had made love to Ashley, we three made love that night, and fell asleep in each others arms.The Saturday morning sun woke us and after breakfast I went my office and engaged the Cellular dampening devices and checked the seurity video feeds.

Security staff checked in and bean their tasks at the gate and patrolling. Garrison and Carol were up and about checking things over and generally waiting on the guests to arrive. It was shortly after noon when the first guests arrived and were checking out the dungeon and a play area I had setup in the back yard. The pool was getting good use and I watched as the staff was working well as I checked in with them

As I walked about socializing I met a number of people I didn’t know. One couple I was introduced to was a salt and pepper gay couple. The tall thin black named Kevin a was a basket ball player on a local college team and his mate Gary a very feminine weight lifter from the same college. It wasn’t unusual for couples of al kinds to show up at events, but these to caught my attention because they were out in the pubic eye and accepted. I watched as the dungeon began to get busy. Many of the folks were doing similar things, but with the different reactions and dynamics it was interesting to see. My Ring of fire got use, but I had disabled the fire aspect for the event.

I was roving around meeting folks and keeping an eye on things when I noticed Johnny Kracken and his toy as he liked to call her. His toy, Linda was a beautiful woman with very tiny waist and huge fake boobs. I talked with them for a few minutes and she stood beside me and I took the opportunity to grab her ass and give her a good squeeze. He asked if I could do a scene with Linda that he wanted her to experience a different hand. I told him if I had time later I would be happy to torture her.

I went inside to the dungeon and Janis saw me enter and motioned to Ashley to get in line for the floor. Janis told me she would be doing her scene with Ashley if I could hang out. I told her I wouldn’t miss it and Ashley signaled that the floor was about to be open. Garrison announced his reminder that the following scene would be intense and there was a safety control in place and not to be concerned at dramatic pleas and not to interfere. That announcement was a sign that Janis had a previous conversation with Garrison and had arraigned a safe signal with him, being the Dungeon Master.

Janis and Ashley who were always naked these days both had clothes on. They started to call each other names and argue about Ashley being a slut and that she just wanted cock, and a real D & S relationship. It was actually an argument that I had heard in the past at an event. They were playing it very well and actually started to physically wrestle, slapping, and then Janis tripped Ashley and fell onto her back. Janis began to remove Ashley’s blouse, and calling her a fucking little slut that should just go back tot he street corner she came from. Ashley wrestled her over and yanked Janis’s skirt off and said surprise no panties, and slapped her ass a feww times before Janis turned it around.

Janis sat on Ashley’s back and removed her shorts, so now they were both naked. They turned over and over again and Ashley said fuck you, you cunt and Janis turned and pounced, slamming her pussy right on to Ashley face. She struggled and tried to get get free but Janis held her by the hair in place. Ashley kept slapping her back and butt as Janis rode her face and finely tried to push Janis off. In the struggle Ashley ended up shoving her thumb in Janis’s asshole and using the connection to push Janis off her. They separated for a second and Janis said so you want to go there you fucking whore and lunged at her knocking her to her back. Janis sat on her chest pinning her arms under her knees. Janis grabbed the skin on the inside of Ashley’s thigh and pulled her legs apart.

Ashley screamed you’ll pay for that you freak dike, and Janis slammed three fingers into Ashley’s pussy. Janis said I knew it, you are so wet, you love it and she turned her fingers into each other and pushed her fist in Ashley’s pussy. Ashley screamed and cried get off me, oh my my god, get out of me. Janis said you love it you know you do, now fucking come, you fucking whore. Janis kept fisting Ashley and lowered her self pushing her pussy on Ashley’s face again, and screamed at her to come. As Janis fisted Ashley she humped her face and then Ashley screamed fuck, and she squirted and shook. Janis sat up pushing her pussy hard into Ashley mouth muffling her screaming and pulled her hand from Ashley’s pussy with a momentous squirt.

Janis rocked moaning and grabbing her own tits and squeezing her nipples as she came on Ashley’s face. Janis stopped rocking and swung her leg off of Ashley and pulled her to a sitting position next to her and kissed her. Ashley kissed her back and hugged her, and as they broke their kiss Janis licked her come off of Ashley neck and tits as the onlookers started to clap. I walked over to them and helped them to their feet and gave them both hugs. I helped Janis and Ashley clean up and we took seats on a couch to rest and watch.

Kaylee the big titty super dyke delivery girl from Changs’ stepped up dressed in a dress of veils. Music came on and she started to dance the dance of the Seven veils. She was very good and the crowd calmed down and all eyes were on her. Her version of the dance only took five minutes, and she was naked. Her breasts were heavy and tight, her belly had a slight feminine pouch and she had a very neatly trimmed v patch of hair the tip at the top of of her slit. As she twisted and turned the tattoos shone and drew the attention of many in the crowd. She had a typical tramp stamp on her lower back as far as location, but it was magnificent in precise lines and vibrant colors. As the music stopped she put her hand out walking over to a woman in the crowd and drawling her into the center with her. They started dancing as another piece of music came on. Kaylee and the woman were like one stripper as they moved in unison and Kaylee removed the other woman’s clothes.

They ended up standing face to face naked and kissing intently as the music ended. I finely recognized the woman as Linda a local stripper. Kaylee placed her on the large table and simply placed her heads of her head and spread her legs to the edges of the table. She pulled a suit case onto the smaller utility table near and began setting up her things on the table. She picked up a tube and squirted a design onto Linda’s’ chest. When she finished it was a heart and then she used a long neck lighter to light the foam on fire and it burned around to the base of the heart. She wiped it off and repeated it making lines on her arms from Linda’s’ palms to her shoulders and lit them. It was a very entertaining display.

What she did next was pull out a tray with Chinese fire cups that got my attention. I used Chinese fire cups for therapeutic reasons and was interested to see how she would used them. She had Linda turn over and with a grace and fluid styling, primed, lit and placed fifty cups of varying sizes all over Linda’s back, legs, sides and butt. I was impressed with the showmanship way she worked. Then she pulled a very large silver vibrator our of her box of toys. I wondered how long she would leave the cups on and what the vibrator would do in her performance. She dripped a few drips of a lubricant in the crack of Linda’s’ ass, and then slid the vibrator into Linda’s’ pussy. She turned control on in her toy box, and the vibrator came to life, vibrating loud enough to be heard humming. I was confused, but then it happened the cups started to clank together. Kaylee made another adjustment and they came into harmony and sounded like a bell ringing.

The sound was fascinating and every time Kaylee would make an adjustment to the vibrator, the cups ringing would change too. After several tones something changed and there was a clanking out of sync and as we watched Linda looked like she shivered and then trembled and it occurred to everyone that she was having an orgasm and it caused an interruption in the ringing. The clanking became more frequent and Kaylee turned the vibrator off. The Clanking continued for several more bursts of Linda’s orgasm. Kaylee removed the cups and pulled Linda to a sitting position on the side of the table and then stood her up and walked to a seat. There was a round of applause and cheers. I made a mental note to try that myself as I applauded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.