Debbie Does Daddy - Cover

Debbie Does Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Debbie knows how to find a sponsor she can trust, and he gets her friend Kara as well.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Debbie

My daughter was dead on her feet when she returned from college. She had been traveling for most of Saturday, the plane was over an hour late and her body clock was off from changing time zones. I helped her carry her stuff from the Uber up to her room, got a brief, “Thanks Daddy,” and left her to it. I heard her take a quick shower and then nothing. It was late, so I went to bed.

She was beneath me, my rock-hard cock rammed as far up her tight teenage pussy as it would go. Her legs gripped my waist, holding me in place, her hips angled to get every last inch of my stiff dick inside her. She was so tight that my cock felt longer than normal. Her head thrashed from side to side, spreading her long blonde hair over my pillow. Her slick teen cunt had my ramrod in a death-grip as if she didn’t want me to ever pull out. Her pussy was milking me, eager to feel my cum whitewash her womb.

“Do me Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ram my cunt! Cum for me Daddy, cum for me! Fill me!” Debbie shouted, urging me on.

I pumped her nineteen-year-old fuck hole hard, ready to give her what she wanted and eager to unload my balls into her tight tunnel. I was almost there...

Knock! Knock! Wha... ? I heard Debbie ask, “Are you awake Daddy?”

Shit! What timing! That was one of the best dreams I’d had for weeks, and Debbie had to interrupt it as it was reaching a climax. I took a short pause to clear my head. “Yes, I’m awake.”

“Can I come in?” she asked.

I did a quick check and rolled onto my side to hide the tent my still-erect cock would have made if I’d been on my back. “Yeah sure.”

What the fuck! Debbie was wearing an almost transparent filmy white thing, held up by thin spaghetti straps. It hung about one inch below her pussy, not that it hid much; it showed her stiff pink nipples and that she wasn’t wearing panties. She might as well have been naked. Actually, she was better than naked with that sheer white top concealing nothing while pretending to. My cock, which had started to deflate, reversed course and hardened again.

She tossed her head to throw her blonde hair behind her. With her blue eyes fixed on mine she glided towards me. “Hello Daddy,” she said with an eager smile.

“Uhhh...” I wasn’t very articulate I’m afraid. Was I still dreaming? This Debbie was more like the dream-Debbie I’d just been fucking than my real daughter.

She leaned forward over me, her delightful B-cup breasts hanging free in that transparent top. She gently pushed my shoulder so I rolled onto my back, pitching an obvious tent. Debbie didn’t miss it and she quickly pulled the sheet down, leaving my stiff-standing cock exposed to her gaze.

“Oooh Daddy, I can see that you love me.” Her hand slowly stroked my shaft. “Yes, Daddy, you definitely love me.” Her other hand joined the first and she started jerking me in earnest. “You must love me lots. Such a big love for your little girl.”

Her hands were moving up and down on my shaft with a slight twisting motion. I hadn’t had anything this good since my wife had been extracted. I knew I ought to stop her. “Baby, we shouldn’t...” I said, but I couldn’t make it sound convincing.

She bent down and gave the head of my dick a kiss before licking it briefly. “We shouldn’t what Daddy?” Then she took the whole domed mushroom tip in her mouth, keeping her hands moving on the shaft. Her tongue was snaking around the head as it bathed in her warm mouth. I instantly forgot what I was going to say, I was overloaded with the sensations of my beautiful blonde daughter sucking my cock.

“Ahhh ... That’s really good baby.”

One of her hands drifted down and began to gently stroke my ballsack. Yes, she knew what she was doing. I could feel my balls begin to retract getting ready to...

She pulled back off my cock, “No Daddy, not yet. We’ll save that for later. For now, I want a kiss.”

“A kiss?” I said, disappointed. Not content with interrupting my dream she had cut her blowjob short before I could unload into her warm sucking mouth.

“Yes Daddy, a kiss.” She got onto the bed and threw a leg over my waist. Her white top didn’t hide anything, but she lifted it a few inches anyway, showing her pussy with its neat landing-strip of blonde hair. I could see her labia were damp and felt her moisture on my skin.

“My pussy is lonely, Daddy. Can you kiss it better please?”

Did I really have a choice? “Yes, baby, I’ll kiss it better for you.”

She smiled and knee-walked up my chest, presenting her moist labia to my mouth. I held her hips and licked slowly from base to clit. Her pussy tasted wonderful; similar to her mother’s but younger, if that makes sense. She smelled good too. I soon had her squirming as I switched between tongue fucking her, licking her pussy-lips and running my tongue around her clit. “Yes, Daddy! Eat me! Eat my pussy, make me feel good. Yes, yes, yes...” As she was reaching her peak I slid two fingers into her slick silky channel and she went off like a bomb! “Yeaaahhh! Daddy, ahhhh...” Her thighs briefly gripped my head as she came.

I felt her wriggling around on top of me. Looking up, she’d taken off her white top and was throwing it to the floor. I moved my hands up to her hard, needy nipples and pulled on them gently. The firm, pliant flesh of her breasts seemed eager to push into my hands.

She smiled down at me, “Mmmm, that’s nice Daddy. I like it when you play with my titties.”

I couldn’t resist her any more. Debbie was driving this, and we’d end up wherever she wanted to go. I was just along for the ride.

“You made my pussy happy, Daddy. Now it’s my pussy’s turn to make you happy.” She began to slide down my body, leaving a snail-trail of pussy-juice in her wake. I felt her ass bump into the head of my cock. She lifted up a few inches, reached down between her thighs and grasped me. “Are you ready Daddy? Do you want my pussy?”

“Yes, baby. Make Daddy happy.” I no way was I going to stop her now.

She positioned the head of my eager dick at the entrance to her wet tunnel and slid slowly back, taking me all the way into her silky slick sheath. “Oh yes Daddy. We can make each other very happy.”

She was right about that. This was better than my dream, this was real. I had my hard prick driving into my beautiful daughter’s tight tunnel. She was bouncing above me, her firm tits jiggling wonderfully, her blonde hair flying and her pussy muscles working hard on my shaft. Every time my cock bottomed out inside her body, her breasts gave an extra bounce. All I had to do was lie back and enjoy it.

“Fuck me Daddy!”

“No Debbie, you fuck me,” I told her. “You’re on top, so you do the work.”

Debbie is a good girl, so she did what I said, moving smoothly up and down on my cock. “Do you like that Daddy? Am I fucking you good?”

“You’re fucking me great, baby.” Her slick tight velvet pussy riding on my dick again and again and again was a lot better than my hand.

I didn’t last as long as I wanted to. After my dream and Debbie’s blowjob, my balls wanted to unload and they weren’t going to wait. “Baby I’m...”

“Do me Daddy! Cum in your little girl’s pussy! Fill me up!”

I gave an almighty groan and unloaded what felt like gallons in five massive spurts into her clutching tunnel.

Debbie gave me a beatific smile and stopped moving, sitting there with my dick softening inside her. “Did you enjoy that, Daddy?”

Stupid question! “Yes, baby. Couldn’t you tell?”

She grinned and slowly got off the bed. “I’m going to have a quick shower, then we can talk over breakfast.”

“Okay, baby. I’ll have a shower as well and join you.” She was right, we did need to talk.

When she turned to pick up her discarded white top from the floor I saw she’d got herself a tattoo while she was in college, one of those looping Celtic patterns on her lower back.

I went into my en-suite to get cleaned up. Looking in the mirror, I hadn’t magically transformed into a hunky stud, so something else must have set Debbie off. I was still the same me: average looking, five-eleven and 180 pounds. I liked to think of myself as 170 pounds, but at forty-four I wasn’t getting any slimmer. I’d even started dieting to try to lose the extra. At least I still had all my hair – my father was bald by the time he reached fifty. I threw on some casual clothes as today was Sunday, so I wasn’t going in to work.

Debbie was in the kitchen making toast and coffee. She had that sheer white thing on again, though she’d added a very skimpy pair of orange shorts under it. No bra, so her breasts were still on show, and a very lovely show they made.

“What’s with the tattoo?” I asked. Not the most important thing to talk about, but it was a way to start the conversation.

“It’s only temporary. I wanted to try one, and the tattoo guy said it would fade after six or seven months.”

I waited until she was facing away from me, doing something with the toast. “About what we did...”

“No, Daddy,” she interrupted, turning towards me, her tits drawing my eyes down from her face. “What I did. You just laid back and enjoyed it.”

“Okay, why did you do it, Debbie?”

She paused to gather her thoughts. “Do you remember almost three years ago, after mom was extracted, when you got drunk and talked to me?”

Yes I remembered. I definitely remembered, despite trying so hard to forget.


A little over three years ago the Confederacy had extracted my wife, Francesca, leaving Debbie and me behind and both of us in shock. I don’t know how Debbie dealt with it, but I crawled part-way into a bottle. I started drinking more than I usually did. At the time it seemed to help, though looking back it was more a way of ignoring what had happened than of dealing with it.

Months later I came home late; Chris had got engaged and we’d been celebrating after work. As usual back then I’d drunk too much. Debbie was home, so I sat down with her for a talk.

I had planned what to say to her, something like: “You’re a concubine and I’m a sponsor. If you don’t mind having me as your sponsor I’ll save a place for you.”

That would have been fine, but I was drunk so it didn’t come out like that. What I actually said was more like: “You’re a concubine and I’m a sponsor. If you want a test drive, I’d love to get my hands on your perky young tits and fuck your tight teen pussy.”

I know, just the right thing to say to your sixteen-year-old daughter who is still missing her mother. Debbie ran to her bedroom and locked herself in. I sat on the couch and began to realize what the drink was doing to me. There and then I decided to cut it way back. It was a choice between stopping drinking or losing Debbie; no contest.

The next morning I apologized to her and said what I’d meant to say the night before, that I’d hold a slot for her. She made polite noises, but I could see she didn’t trust me.


So, here we were almost three years later. “Yes, I remember.”

“That day you were drunk and you frightened me,” she said. “You stopped the drinking, which was good, but I still didn’t trust you completely. I looked for a sponsor in High School.”

“Glen?” I asked. He’d been her boyfriend and rumor said he had a good score.

“Yeah, Glen. He was a bit of a nerd, but he promised me a place and he was reliable. Not like the assholes with a 6.5 score and ten girlfriends.”

“He seemed a good guy. Why didn’t you stick with him?”

“He got a scholarship to Stanford,” she explained. “I didn’t have a chance in hell of going there, so we agreed to split and I’d find a new sponsor in college.”

I was beginning to see where this might be leading. “How did that go?”

“It didn’t, basically. The jerks with more girls than slots were all there, but too many of the nice guys had filled some or all of their places in High School. Even after one semester, I can tell there’s too much competition for too few slots.”

“Which means...”

“Which means we just had a test drive, and you got what you’ve wanted for so long: my sexy tits and my hot teenage pussy.”

“That was the drink talking,” I explained.

“No, Daddy, it was you talking. The drink let you say it rather than censor it.”

She was probably right; I’d lost my wife and Debbie resembled her mother, so...

“Did I pass my test drive then?” I asked her.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” she replied.

“Yes Debbie, you passed,” I told her, smiling.

The toaster pinged, so we settled down to eat. I didn’t bother to hide my ogling Debbie’s tits; she had them on display in that sheer white thing, so I took the opportunity she offered.

At forty-four I’m no teenage stud, so the day passed normally, except for the way Debbie was dressed. She had pretty much emptied my balls that morning and at my age they needed time to recharge.

That evening, as I was going up to bed, Debbie asked, “Will you want to fuck my ass tonight, Daddy?”

What! I must have had a stunned look on my face while I tried to put together a reply. Luckily, Debbie saved me the trouble.

“I’m your concubine Daddy,” she explained. “You can fuck any of my holes any time you want. But ass-fucking can get messy if I don’t clean myself out first, so it’s better if I can have some notice.”

My fatherly instincts kicked in, “Someone fucked your ass?”

She gave one of those ‘parents are so stupid’ sighs that all teens learn somewhere. “Yes, Daddy. It’s something conks have to do to get sponsors. Glen and I did it a couple of times.”

Glen. Okay, I could live with that. He wasn’t an idiot, like some, he’d been her long-term boyfriend and Debbie had obviously liked him.

“You didn’t answer my question,” she pointed out. “Do you want my ass?”

Yes I did, but not tonight. I was still recovering from this morning, and I wanted to be able to fully appreciate a new hole that I hadn’t fucked before. “Not tonight, baby.”

She smiled as I went upstairs. I was sure she knew that I’d be fucking her ass sometime in the next week or two; her butt was as delightful as the rest of her.

Debbie was in my bed when I came out of the en-suite. Judging by the way the sheet was moving at her crotch she had a finger or two in her pussy, getting herself warmed up. She smiled at me, “Come on, Daddy, I’m ready.”

I pulled back the sheet, revealing her naked body with two fingers in her juicy slot. I could smell her wet pussy as well. “You do realize that if you fuck me to death, you’ll have to find a new sponsor?”

“Don’t worry, Daddy,” she grinned. “I’ll only fuck you half to death and the Confederacy can fix you after we’re extracted.” I had to laugh at that.

I got onto the bed and started kissing her, our tongues entwining. We hadn’t kissed like this before, not even this morning. I liked the slower start; kissing gave me time to get warmed up. I had my mouth on Debbie’s and a hand on her tit. She had one hand at her pussy and the other holding my head. Soon her hand moved from her pussy to my cock and started stroking. I could feel her lubrication on her fingers.

I rolled over on top of her as I wanted to drive things at my own speed this time. She spread her legs wide to let me lie on her. “Mmmm, yes Daddy. That’s nice.”

My cock was lying along her pussy. I didn’t put it in her yet, instead I slid it over her lower lips, bumping her clit at the top of each stroke. “You like that baby?”

“I like everything you do, Daddy. I’m your concubine slut daughter, you can do whatever you want to me.”

“Do you want me to fuck you, baby?”

“Yes, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your conk daughter Debbie.”

I had a flashback to my dream of fucking my daughter; here it was for real with me on top and she with her legs spread wide for me to take her. I pulled my hips back, reached down and slotted my dick into her entrance. “Okay, baby. Daddy is going to fuck you.”

Slowly and deliberately I slid the head of my dick into her. After a few inches I slid partway back out, again slowly. In the dream I’d been acting like a teenager, ramming away as fast as I could. Not now. I wanted this to be slow, appreciating her tight velvet cunt, slick with her juices, pressing on my shaft. Delicious! Pushing back in, deeper this time.

“Mmmm, that’s nice Daddy. You’re so good to your conk.”

“My sexy conk with the tight teen pussy.”

She clenched her pussy muscles in response, gripping me even more tightly. “You can go faster than that, Daddy.”

“Who’s in charge here, baby? I’ll go whatever speed I want to.” I went faster anyway to keep us both happy.

“Yes Daddy, you’re fucking me so good.” She’d moved a hand to her tit and was playing with her nipple.

She got her first cum quickly – she’d been jilling herself before we started fucking. I slowed down to let her recover. “You liked that baby?”

“Uhhhh ... Yeah, Daddy, it was real good. You’re better than teenage boys, you last longer.”

She was right about that – I’d been a teenage boy once, so I knew. I built up speed again, working my cock in her tunnel.

“Give me another one Daddy. Fuck my cunt. Make your conk daughter Debbie happy.”

I came shortly before she had her second. She got her fingers to her clit and followed me five seconds later.

She kissed me gently, “Thanks Daddy. That was really good.”

We showered together, which was fun, but nothing beyond a little fondling. I had work tomorrow and my dick needed a rest. She slept in my bed, spooned behind me with two hard nipples pressed into my back.

The alarm woke me. Debbie was already up, probably still feeling the time shift. She was downstairs; her sheer white top had reappeared, though with cut-off jean shorts this time. She had some fried eggs and toast on the table and she brought my coffee as I sat down. She started to move away, but I told her, “Stay there.”

I ran my left hand up her thigh as I ate my toast one handed. “Lose the shorts,” I ordered.

While she took them off I tried my coffee, still too hot.

I moved my hand back to her thigh and up towards her pussy. She was already wet. I had two fingers in her, getting her ready.

“Ohhh, I like that Daddy. Do you want to fuck me for breakfast?”

Debbie is a smart girl, she had me sussed right. “Yes, baby. Bend over the table.”

She leaned forward and flipped up the tail of that white thing so I had a clear target. Her ass was looking really good this morning. It looked good every morning, but today I was seeing a lot more of it than usual.

She looked back at me and smiled, “I’m ready for my fuck, Mr. Daddy.”

Mr. Daddy was ready too. I moved in behind her and slotted the head of my cock into her opening.

“Yes, Daddy. Give your conk daughter Debbie a nice big piece of hot fat Daddy-dick for breakfast.”

I grasped her hips and slid in. Her pussy was as tight as it had been yesterday, and as wonderful to fuck. I remembered back to the early days of my marriage, before Debbie was born. “I used to fuck you mother like this,” I told her. “We’d often fuck at breakfast.”

“Why did you stop?” she asked.

“It wasn’t as easy for her to bend over the table when she was eight months gone, so we got out of the habit. And once you arrived you took up a lot of her time.”

“A pity. I wouldn’t have minded watching some mornings,” she teased playfully.

I ignored her teasing and concentrated on the fucking. I wasn’t as young as when Francesca and I had fucked at breakfast, so it was harder work for me now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.