Maxi Discovers Viagra - Cover

Maxi Discovers Viagra

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2018 by Mystic47

Fiction Sex Story: My sixteen year old sister found our father's Viagra one day. I convinced her to get some for me and three friends. After we took them, she began to experiment.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Maxi stepped into the back yard where I was setting up a water slide because my friends were coming over to mess around in the summer heat. I was trying to set up the slide so we could run then belly flop down the chute into our swimming pool, “Hey Pete, guess what I found in the bathroom.”

I couldn’t be bothered by guessing games just then so I retorted “A big turd in the toilet?”

Without pause she fired back “Not since you got out of it.”

I hooked the water hose up to the faucet “What do you want?”

She held out a closed fist “Dad left some pills in the bathroom, is this what I think it is?” she opened her hand to show me what she had. A big blue pill, kind of fat in the middle with round pointy ends. “The bottle didn’t have a label but I think this is Viagra.”

That arrested my attention “A fuck pill?” I picked it out of her hand and inspected it close, VGR100 was printed on the side of the tablet. “I think your right, why would he have this?”

My cute sixteen-year-old sister looked up at me “What a dumb question, why do you think?”

“It was in the bathroom?”

“Yeah, last night dad was messing around in there for a while, taking a shower and shaving then after he left I found them. There is a handful in the bottle so I took one.”

“You think they got it on last night?”

“I guess,” said my sister, “why else would he be popping boner pills?”

“Wow, that’s totally weird, didn’t he have any concern we might find them?”

“Probably, a few minutes after I found them I heard dad go back. He must have remembered because when I went to pee later they were gone.”

The idea of my mother and father screwing kind of made me shiver, ugh. I mean that’s how me and Maxi got to be here but shit, they’re like old now, dad just turned 43! I put the pill back in her hand.

My sister asked me “You ever take one of these?”

“Uh, no. I don’t have a problem getting a boner.”

Undaunted by my declaration she held out her hand again and said “Here, you have it. Maybe tonight or some time you can take it then tell me what happens.”

“I get hard-ons all the time Maxi, how would I know if it works or not?” I knew my sister was screwing some guy so I told her “Give it to your boyfriend.”

“Don’t need to, I’m all the Viagra Blake needs.” She closed her fist then turned to leave “Oh well, I just thought.”

Well, then again --- “No, hey, give it to me, maybe later.” Maxi grinned as she handed me the pill.

Later that day Bert, Raul and Devon came over for a swim party. Mom and dad were out so there were a couple of open beers sitting around and a few empties. I was feeling the effects of the alcohol and started bragging how I had a Viagra pill and I was going to use it on Paige that night. After listening to me talk Raul asked if I had any more. I told him ‘no’ but Maxi might be able to find them again, she knew what to look for. I called for my sister and after a few moments she came to the pool “What? I was on Instagram, what do you want?”

“You think you can find dad’s pills again?”

My sister looked at the other three in the pool who were watching her with interest “I suppose you’re gonna say you want three more?” For a blonde Maxi isn’t too dumb, “What’s in it for me?”

“What do you want?”

“I’ll take a beer.”

“Just one?”

“Three, I’ll trade a pill for each.”

While my friends were smiling I told my sister “Go find them and I’ll make sure you get a cold one.”

A few minutes later Maxi came back with three more pills. “If dad notices these are missing you better take the blame cause I’ll deny even knowing what that fucking pill is.”

“You just called it Sis, it’s a ‘fucking’ pill.”

“Where’s my beer?”

While Maxi was looking for the Viagra tabs my buddies and I agreed to take them as soon as we had them. None of us had ever done one before but we heard rumors. --- Your cock grows twice normal size. --- It stays up for hours. --- You can get off two maybe even three times without going soft. --- Girls love screwing a guy who is charged up on Viagra because they climax the whole time.

Devon didn’t hesitate, as soon as Maxi handed him a pill he swallowed it dry. He only took a swig of beer after it was down. Bert was a little slower, he turned a shade red then wouldn’t look at us when he took it. Raul and I agreed to do ours at the same time. We slapped the pills into our mouths then swallowed some beer to wash them down. After all were gone Maxi stepped back and watched, her eyes flicking from one to another, over us four guys. “What are you looking at?” I asked.

She tipped her can, took a sip, “I’m waiting, I want to see what happens.”

“It’s only been a minute, I’m sure it takes longer to feel something.”

My sister turned “Okay, I’m going back in the house but call me when you stiffen up, any of you.”

Raul spoke up “You want to see us with hard cocks?”

Maxi drilled her big blue eyes into his “Isn’t that the point of the pill?”

The way Raul was looking at my sister I was sure he didn’t need chemicals to get hard, I intervened “Yeah, we’ll call you.”

We were standing around the end of the water slide taking turns slamming onto our stomachs down the vinyl into the pool when Bert shouted “Fuck, my dick is stiff!” He stood straight then rolled his hips to show us a large bulge in his trunks. He grabbed his prick and pulled on it “Shit, it feels hard as a rock.”

Just as he reached into his swim trunks to adjust his cock Raul joined him “Jeeze, look at this, I’m like a fucking tree too.”

I checked Devon but he wasn’t bulging out in front but I was beginning to grow. I felt my prick swelling and I wasn’t even messing around with a girl. “Devon, anything?”

“Uh, no. Maybe my pill was a dud.”

About the time Devon took a run at the slide my prick had become a solid erection. It felt bigger than ever before and was thumping. I was hurting because my trunks were too tight. Everything I looked at was laser sharp and shaded by a light blue haze. Raul said “Man, I feel kind of dizzy.”

“You gonna be sick?”

“No, not dizzy that way, just unfocused.”

My erection was cramped so I pulled my trunks off then dove into the pool. When I came up, I was standing in waist deep water “Come on guys, take em’ off, it feels a lot better.” In moments the four of us were laughing and splashing naked in the backyard swimming pool. I didn’t feel embarrassed to have a big fucking hard-on because the others did too. Even Devon finally got wood.

We stood in a circle and talked about having boners and what the pill was doing to us. It was Raul who started talking about girls “Man what I could do with Teresa right now, she’d never get off her back.”

Devon guffawed “I wouldn’t have Kerry on her back, she’d be bent over her fucking bed with me behind her.”

I let them know what I was thinking “Paige and me do it all kinds of different ways. She likes to practice her gymnastic moves with me. She could win a gold medal for sex today.”

Bert was standing to one side but didn’t say anything until Raul urged him “Bert, who you gonna screw with that thing?”

Bert kind of looked around then mumbled “I don’t have a girlfriend, you know that.” As he was talking I remembered my sister wanted to check out what the pills did for us. I called “Maxi, you ready for a treat? Four treats?” My three friends stopped talking and turned to watch the patio door.

It took only seconds for my sister to come poolside. She stopped to stare at the four of us “What the hell, you’re skinny dipping!?”

Bert said to her “We stripped so you could check us out.” My best friend stepped to the shallow end of the pool so my sister could see his erection.

Maxi asked “Is that what Viagra did to you, I thought it supposed to make you big?” Man, I thought, that shade was way cool. She spun to look at the rest of us “Come on, show me, all of you.” While we waded to the shallow end Maxi pulled another beer out of the cooler then sat on the lid facing us. She was smiling so wide her teeth were glinting in the sun. Her eyes sparkled as she took in the sight of four stiff cocks, all pointed at her. She said “Bert, Raul, you guys have foreskin, pull them back.”

The two obeyed her command then we all displayed for my sister. I thought I shouldn’t let her see me but she didn’t seem to be upset at my condition, I wasn’t her brother just then, I was another stiff prick and she was inspecting me just as hard as she was my friends. At first I had an inflexible cock but no real sexy feelings but as Maxi looked at what we had projecting I was getting turned on. My thoughts were getting pretty fucking hot and my sister was the only female in sight. I knew without asking my three friends were thinking the same thing about her. Bert said “Hey Maxi hand me another beer.”

When she stood to lift the lid of the cooler I added “Get us all one.” Maxi tossed a can to Raul then to Bert. She pulled two more from the ice then stopped, holding them but not throwing them, she was thinking. She set her can on the edge of the pool then came around to the end and down the steps into the water. Maxi waded to me and Devon and handed us our cans then reached for hers. I had to inform her “You just got your pants and shoes wet. You should have taken them off like us.”

She answered “Water won’t hurt my sandals and the pants will dry.” As she and I were talking my three buddies formed a loose circle around her, in moments Maxie was standing in the middle of the circle with four erections aimed at her. She glanced at mine then did a slow turn to get a close-up of the other three, our cocks were bouncing because the cute young pussy was only inches from us. She tipped her beer and took a couple of swallows while watching Bert pull on his prick.

My sister stepped away from us then said “Line up guys, I’m gonna be a judge and judge your girl toys.” We formed up for her, side by side in a line backed up against the edge of the pool. Maxi stood a few feet away centered on us. The water was shallow enough our cocks were exposed, none of us had gone soft, we were all stiff as steel. I looked down the line and noticed differences. Bert looked bigger than the others and was kind of bent in the middle so the end of his cock pointed to the left, Raul’s was banana curved and angled up almost 45 degrees and Devon’s was shorter but a lot rounder. The head of his dick was smaller than the shaft and because he was heavy it pointed down. Mine appeared longer and the helmet head pointed almost straight out from my groin.

Maxi stepped to the end of the line, in front of Bert then put her fist around his cock. His eyes went wide while she squeezed him in her fingers then stroked it back and forth three times. She stopped then moved one step to her right and grabbed Devon’s short fat erection. He got the same treatment as Bert. Raul was next but when my sister grabbed him she pulled on it hard then lifted it and looked at his big hairy balls. They weren’t clenched up tight against his prick but hanging low in their sack like a fucking bull. Maxi took the can of beer she held in her left hand then put it against his nuts. The can was cold and he jerked a little while she grinned at him. She took two swallows from the can then stepped to me, I was next. My sister hesitated, I could see in her eyes she was making up her mind, should she play around with her brother? I looked into her uncertain face, “Do it, you gotta be fair.” She took a final swig, tossed the empty into the water then grabbed me. With both hands. One held my prick the other cradled my nads. Maxi rubbed my nuts with feather light fingers and I damn near came all over her. When she was done teasing me she waded out of the pool to the cooler for another brew, she was standing on the deck dripping water as she looked over the four of us “Okay judging is done.”

“Who wins and what is the prize?” asked Raul.

“I can’t tell you that, I don’t want to start any goddamn chest thumping because I think one of you has a better boner than the others.”

I tried to get her opinion “Who?”

“Play with each other, work it out.” With that she sat back on the cooler and listened while we put her on ignore. It was hot, at least 90 degrees so me and the guys stayed in the water talking about condition of our pricks. We all agreed the only way to get them to go limp again was to screw a girl. About the time Raul and Devon decided to get out to go find their girlfriends Maxi got up, upended her 3th beer, sucked it dry then went into the house. Not a minute later she came running back out then cannonballed into the water. It was when she came up next to Devon we saw she was nude. My younger sister stood bare assed in the pool with four very stiff naked erections on four keenly interested teen boys. My cock lurched even bigger, god she had a nice body. Maxi turned to face the edge of the pool, put her elbows on it then kicked off the bottom and let her wide spread legs float up. She looked over shoulder “I wanna do some more judging, Bert.”

He was between her thighs in an instant. Even before I could process what the hell was going on Bert was holding her legs apart as he pushed his boner into her. I stood there and watched his ass flexing as he pumped his cock in my sister and couldn’t believe what she was doing. He was body slamming her and she just lay on her front with her head on her arms and took it. She didn’t even look turned on. Bert fucked my sister for maybe five minutes while the rest of us stood slack jawed pulling on our own pricks. Maxi finally had enough so urged him out. As soon as he stepped back she nodded to Raul. When he moved up to her she said over her shoulder “Don’t nobody cum in me, you gotta pollute the pool.” She rocked her hips as invitation to Raul. Bert still had a massive stiff.

My sixteen-year-old sister laid her head on her arms and closed her eyes while Raul plunged and pulled in and out of her. She let him screw her for a few minutes then pulled her hips away. He moved out then Devon moved in. Maxi looked over her shoulder to see the thick fucking log that was about to split her then grinned at him and teased “Be gentle with that lover.” He put his hands around her narrow waist, leaned over her then slammed his big plump cock up her pussy, he wasn’t being all that gentle. I watched transfixed as her hole stretched far enough to take him. Devon was allowed to screw Maxi about the same amount of time as the others then she stopped him. I was ready to step up for my turn but she warned me off with a look and “No, not you.”

All three hard-ons she had just let between her legs were still rigid and throbbing. Maxi went back to Bert and asked him if he wanted to finish. “Well yeah, this isn’t going to die even if I hammered it by myself, I gotta get fucked.”

She grabbed his erection and stroked it a few times then offered “You can do it until you get done, but,” she warned him again, “you have to pull.”

“No problem Maxi, promise.” My very cute naked sibling led her temporary boyfriend out of the pool then went to her back on the soft green lawn, Bert was on her in a heartbeat. My cock got even harder, it was aching, straining against the skin holding it together as I watched my friend screw my little sister. The first time she let Bert have her she was passive, just laid on her tits and took it quietly. The second time it was evident she was getting turned on by the guy fucking her. He and she went at it forever it seemed like, the whole time she was gasping, panting and squeaking when he thrust into her. All of a sudden Bert yelped then pulled out and started squirting long steams of cum all over her stomach. Maxi stopped moving, her mouth curved up pleased while he pumped. When Bert rolled off her she sat up and asked me for a towel and another beer.

While Maxi screwed Bert the other two were sitting on the lawn yanking their cocks. When Bert stood away from Maxi both Raul and Devon came to full alert, awaiting the offer. After she wiped the mess off her stomach and took a swallow of beer Maxi invited Raul. By the time he got to her she had flattened the towel on the grass then laid on her stomach over it. She bent her legs at the knees so her feet were straight off the ground, spread them wide then nodded to her next conquest. I had a wide-open view of her soft looking, swollen open pussy; she had pubic hair but it was so thin and blonde it looked like she shaved. God my balls hurt.

Raul penetrated deep into Maxi, his balls hung so low they were dragging on the towel. He started rolling his pelvis over the firm round cheeks of her ass then Maxi spread her arms wide and began to dig trenches in the lawn with her fingers. Each time his groin slapped her butt her eyes would flutter, she sipped a breath; her back began to roll in sync with the hard pounding cock between her legs. The fresh young lovers screwed about 15 minutes and in that time Raul repositioned Maxi to her back, him over her, then on her side, him behind her. Maxi was massaging her own clit when Raul couldn’t handle any more. He slipped out then with his hard-on rubbing on her puffy body lips he shot his load from between her thighs to the grass.

She took a couple of minutes to rest and quench her thirst with the rest of her beer. While she was catching her breath I asked “What do you think Maxi, is it better with the pill?

“Well, I’m just kind of experimenting so I’m not getting turned on a lot but you guys feel harder than a guy who has a normal boner” she declared as if she’d been screwing through the city phonebook. “I mean it does feel kind of good and so far nobody has popped off in two or three minutes so I guess it’s working. Devon?”

Bert and Raul weren’t aching hard any more, they had relieved some pressure but Devon was panting like a dog running in the hot sun while watching my sister, his cock was bouncing like crazy. It had been long over an hour since I took the pill and my own boner wouldn’t die either. It must have seemed like forever to Devon until Maxi got ready for him. After she gave him permission she didn’t even get a second to lie down before he jammed his stout five-inch bludgeon between her legs.

Poor Devon. The sex show the others put on with Maxi must have worked him into a fever. Maxi was just getting into the rhythm of his groin slapping hers when he groaned and started jerking. My sister’s eyes flew wide open and she pushed him up in a big fucking hurry “Goddamn it Devon, not in me!” She managed to push him out then rolled from under him while he finished shooting cum on her legs. She yelled “Stupid fuck, I said don’t cum in me!” She put a hand over her slit then pulled it up and inspected the damage. “Asshole!” She wiped her hand on the grass then got up and ran into the house. The party was over.

“Devon you fucking idiot, what the hell did you do to my sister? Man, if you knock her up, I’ll fucking kill you. Get out, go home! All of you.” The three friends dressed in silence then left. I went to talk to Maxi.

I found her in the bathroom. After what we had done she wasn’t concerned that we were both nude or that she was on the can “Are you okay?” I asked.

Maxi looked up “I think so, I don’t know.” She pulled some paper off the roll then daubed herself. When she inspected the tissue, I saw wet blobs of semen and her eyes told me she was concerned. She stood and looked at my strong standing hard-on “Maybe you should go see Paige, she might enjoy some time with that.”

“Let me know if there is anything I can do, if you need help.”

Maxi surprised me by reaching out then pulling me into a hug, her nakedness bonded against mine briefly, my cock was pressed flat on her stomach. She loosened her grip on me then kissed my cheek “You have to keep them guys from talking about today. That would be a big help.”

“I’m sure Devon won’t say anything; he didn’t last a minute.”

She grinned without mirth “Yeah, he has a short fuse but I sure as hell don’t feel sorry for him. Just don’t let the others tell everybody I got drunk and fucked them.”

“I’ll beat them into a hospital if they ever say anything. I promise.” I called Paige and set up a date to get laid. She was willing and I managed to get her alone for about two hours, we screwed like hot lovers the whole time. She got off a bunch of times, I got off twice.

After the day was over I lay in my bed and thought about what we had done. My sister fucked three of my friends after giving them Viagra and I managed to get off with Paige twice without losing my hard-on. My cock hurt from being stretched so tight so long but all in all I decided Viagra was a pretty cool med.

The next morning I got Maxi alone and asked her what she had going on in her mind to screw three guys in kind of a sex party. “I don’t know, it was sort of my fault you guys had boners and after drinking the beer I got kind of curious and wanted to see if I could feel a difference between a hard-on with the fuck pill and one without.”

“And was there a difference?”

“I think so, a little. All of them were harder than Blake and I noticed Raul and Bert didn’t go soft right away after they got off. I was kind of having fun until the dumb ass shot me up.”

“Did you get off?”

“No, I was curious, not horny so I let them but it was feeling better each time, I might have gone for number three if Devon hadn’t done that.” It was a revelation, a girl might fuck just to fuck, not because she was hot for it?

“When will you know if you have a problem?”

“Five days. I’ll let you know if you want.”

“Definitely.” I felt closer to Maxi just then than I had in years. She was family and if she was in trouble I wanted to know. I kissed her on the left cheek “Love you Sis.”

She gave me a small sister smile “I know Pete, you always did.”

On the sixth morning after the sex party I found a lipstick note on my bedroom mirror. “It’s OK!!!” I didn’t even wonder who wrote it or what it meant. She must have snuck in while I was asleep to give me the news. A rush of relief washed through me, I was happy for her. Normally when Maxi had her period she was edgy, kind of short tempered but for that week of her cycle she was upbeat and giddy with joy. That dumb shit Devon must have scared her more than I thought. Since he wouldn’t be forced to be my brother-in-law, I vowed to keep him away from her forever.

Several weeks later Maxi caught me in my room one afternoon and told me a secret. “My birthday is next Sunday, me and Blake are going to his Uncle’s cabin up near Loon Lake. I stole another of dad’s pills and I’m going to make him take it.”

“Him who, dad?”

She barked out loud “Ha! Blake you idiot, mom can take care of dad.”

“Sounds like you’ll have a fun Sweet Seventeen party. Be careful, one scare this year is enough.”

My sister nodded her sober agreement then said “He’ll use rubbers.”

I reminded her “You know we’re planning a big party here that night.”

“Yeah, we’ll be back in time.” Ever since the pool party if Maxi was near I had fantasies about her, the vision of her petite body with no clothes and fucking those guys wouldn’t leave me alone. She turned to leave and as I watched her trim denim covered hips swivel my cock twitched. Lucky Blake.

My parents and I were the only ones at the party that weren’t friends of Maxi. There were eight girls and three guys all her age, none of my friends were there. After the party started our mom and dad faded to somewhere, the noise was too much for them. My job was to keep the music going like some sort of party DJ but after an hour or so I left for a date with Paige. When I got back around midnight the house was quiet but totally littered with discarded plastic tumblers, paper plates with remnants of food and out of place furniture. I even found a bra stuck half way between two sofa cushions. Just as I started for bed Maxi came out of the shadows “Hi.”

“What the hell happened here? This place is mess.” I picked up the tit binder “Yours?”

“No, Karla’s; she said it was too tight and took it off. Right in front of Rick, Zac and Blake. I don’t think it was too tight, I think she was too tight after sneaking some of dad’s rum.” As she was talking she started collecting garbage. I went to get a trash bag then my sister and I picked up the debris from the party.

“Where are mom and dad?”

“They went to bed a couple of hours ago, it must suck to get old and sleep so much. How did it go with Paige?”

I smiled at the memory of what my girlfriend had done with me just an hour earlier “We had fun.” For the next few minutes we said no more but picked up and straightened up. After I put the trash out I bid her another Happy Birthday then Maxi and I went to bed.

About ten minutes after I went to my room I was sitting on my bed in my briefs with my laptop over my crossed legs surfing Facebook when the door opened and Maxi came in, she was being quiet “I can’t sleep.”

I looked up as she climbed onto my bed and sat cross-legged facing me. She was wearing a light gray satin slip that pulled up across her thighs as she sat. Her white lace covered crotch was open for viewing. “I’m not real tired either. So, tell me, how was the party?”

My sister became more animated as she told me of the birthday party, what they had done, the games they played and the gifts she got. “The best one though is something Joyce gave me before the party started, it’s something that she didn’t want me to open in front of everybody.”

“What’s that?”

She blushed and looked around as if she were making sure we were alone “A toy. A sex toy.”

“A What?” I blurted.

Maxi’s eyes got wider, she put a finger on my lips to shush me. “A dildo. Janel gave me a plaything, it vibrates.” As I watched my sister’s lips form the words my cock flexed as I thought of what she might do with it.

“Show it to me.”

She sat up straight “You want to see it? Right now?”

I smiled at her “Yeah, go get it. I’ve never seen one.” Maxi hesitated for a few seconds then without saying anything got off the bed and went to get her birthday present. She came back in and got onto my bed, her face was flushed when she held out her hand then handed me a plain brown box about six inches long. I opened the lid and looked at it “Is that a vibrator or a dildo?” I wasn’t sure.

She took the box back. “Well a vibrator mostly is used to tickle a girl, a dildo can be put in. I guess this is a combo, I can put it in but it has a battery and buzzes.”

“Give.”

Maxi picked it out of the box then handed me the toy. It wasn’t big, not a full six inches long or very thick. It was shaped like a hard-on but an approximation, not an exact replica. Where there should have been nuts was a small screw on cap where I assumed the battery went. The soft plastic skin was black. “It’s black, is that your fantasy?”

My sister grinned barely enough to move her lips as she lightly slapped my arm “Kiss my ass, I won’t tell you what I think about.”

“You know my friend Jasper wants to fuck you. He tells me every time he sees you ‘Wow, man you gotta get your sister to screw a big black dick, she’d love mine.’

“Too bad Jasper isn’t here right now, I might do it.”

“Didn’t get laid today?”

“Well yeah,” she paused then used my earlier words “we had fun and I was ready for more but he said we had to get back for the party. Actually I think he had to get back to flirt with Karla. I think that bitch is trying to steal him from me.”

“How so?”

“When she took her bra off she put it around Blake’s neck then pulled his head down until his nose was between her tits. It was only for a second or so but the message was clear. He could have a better look later if he wanted.”

“You think he took her up on it?”

“He sent me some texts after he left so I don’t think so, at least I hope not, but she’s not very subtle. She’d jump into a bed with him if I weren’t in the way.”

“I’m sorry, that’s pretty rude.”

She nodded thoughtfully then looked up and smirked “Almost as rude as me screwing those three guys by the pool.”

I studied my sister, she seemed a little concerned that her boyfriend could be lying between the legs of one of her friends but I sensed she didn’t want to dwell on it. I was still holding the dildo so I diverted my attention to it. I examined it from tip to end then twisted the cap, it started to buzz in my hand. I held it in my fingers lightly while it vibrated then I realized I was holding a prick.

Crap! -- Not my style!

I handed it back to Maxi then set my laptop aside, unfolded my legs and laid back on a pillow. She took her birthday present in her fist then reached down with her left hand and pulled the hem of her slip up to her hip. She laid the vibrator on her thigh then pressed it to the skin. As it tickled her leg she looked up at me “This could be fun.”

I grabbed her arm then tugged her down to lie beside me “Give it to me.” When my sister gave me her sex toy my cock started to firm up. I sat up next to her then asked “Let me?” Her eyes reminded me of sparkling blue diamonds when she nodded, my prick got thicker.

I put the tip of the black plastic prick on her leg just above the knee then drifted it slowly up the inside of her thigh to the hem of her panties. I switched legs and repeated the move, Maxi just watched. I lifted it from her thigh then put it on her stomach below her bellybutton. I didn’t use the tip, I laid it full length on her, her stomach trembled and she sipped a breath. I rolled her vibrator down her stomach to the pubic mound where I pressed if firmly on her. Maxi’s eyes fluttered and her feet moved apart a little. I wasn’t sure how much sex play I could get away with so I asked her “Had enough?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.