Violett 2 - I Return Pleasure - Cover

Violett 2 - I Return Pleasure

by Sailbad

Copyright© 2017 by Sailbad

Erotica Sex Story: A teen girl's narration of her adventures in bestiality continues as she learns to help her dog enjoy their encounters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   True Story   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Months passed after my first sexual experience at the tip of my bulldog’s tongue. I soon found out I could give myself the same pleasure without Max’s help. I had delved deeply into all the reference material I could get my hands on and had learned a great deal about my body and about sex. I learned that the term for giving myself sexual pleasure was ‘masturbation’ and it became my secret hobby.

I did it whenever the opportunity presented itself. I did it out of boredom, I did it to relieve tension, I did it when prompted by sexual urge, and I did it just for fun. My favorite method was to wad a pillow on the floor and then straddle it and grind my vulva against it. Placing a knee on the floor and throwing the other over the edge of a bed or a couch would always work too. I could even do it with my clothes on in case I was afraid of someone walking in on me. The best part of rubbing against something was that it provided constant stimulation of my clitoris while freeing my hands to work on my breasts, crotch, vagina or whatever other zone intrigued me.

Max, my stout, lean, intrepid British bulldog was a partner, although not always, in my diversions. When Max would participate, I would strip naked or at least bottomless and rub against my wadded pillow. I would straddle it while arching my back, pressing my stomach down and pushing my butt up. That position allowed me to grind against the pillow while exposing the rest of my vulva to Max’s attentions. Max, though he didn’t intend to be, was a brilliant cunnilingist. His tongue against my labia and probing into what recesses of my vagina it could reach were the perfect accompaniment to my own stimulation.

It was not a frequent tryst we would partake in, perhaps twice a month. I had to be assured we were completely alone in the house and I also wanted to keep it a special treat. I would make the most of it by preparing myself mentally in advance, brewing my anticipation to just the right pitch. With Max’s help, I gained a Maestro’s control of my orgasms and played them into a beautiful symphony with one climax keying up in line to follow its predecessor in perfect, elongated measure. When we got things working perfectly I could immerse myself in a kind of opium-like half consciousness and let my mind drift through the most erotic fantasies, punctuated with the most delightful orgasms. Max’s reward for his effort seemed to be solely whatever culinary bounty he obtained from lapping at my lubricating secretions. His enjoyment was nowhere near the level of mine, which disheartened me a little.

That all changed one night. I was fifteen, a freshman. I had blossomed into an attractive adolescent. My breasts were apple-sized. My ass was nicely rounded and firm. My body was pushing out into some pleasingly proportionate curves with just the right amount muscular tone. I had the face to match with large, wide set eyes, high, rounded cheekbones, demure chin, and a voluptuous mouth punctuated by dimples. I was becoming popular in school, a veritable distraction, really. The attention I garnished from other girls was well used however, the attention I got from boys I never really had any use for at all. My class schedule at the time was all afternoon classes, which meant I could sleep late and stay up late.

It was one such school night when I was alone with Max in the basement watching the late show and my mind drifted into an erotic disposition. I had no intention of including Max in my activities but I decided to sequester myself in the adjoining room for a good, hard self-worship session. I removed my pants, rolled a pillow up on the floor, straddled it, and started into my grind. I was enjoying myself and could feel what promised to be a healthy sized orgasm building on the horizon when Max crept up between my legs and started lapping at me. It was all right by me and I let him go to it.

In the middle of his lapping, he stopped and lurched forward. I could feel his forelegs against my crotch and his chin resting firmly on my butt with the cold chill of his dog tags in between. Suddenly, he leapt up onto my butt with his forelegs and his paws braced firmly over the top of my butt cheeks. His hind legs stepped forward and he started humping. I froze. Getting Max to assume some kind of sexual attitude was always one of my fantasies and now it looked like he was on the verge of catching on.

As he started humping, I could feel something wet poking my butt. It was his pee-hole, the hood from where his penis emerged. All I had ever seen of a dog’s penis was a pointy, little red thing that poked out of Max’s pee-hole or sheath when he licked himself. As Max humped his sheath against my butt, I could feel that pointy, red thing from inside the sheath jabbing against my ass cheek. It was hard and slick. Max apparently needed time to get in the mood because he humped only about a dozen times before he kind of lost interest and climbed down. I was disappointed but at least it was a start.

I went back to my grinding while Max resumed his lapping. After a couple minutes, he moved into position and mounted my butt again. This time his sheath settled in the crack of my butt. He humped at me and I could feel the wetness of his pee-hole sliding up and down my crack. I froze again to provide him an accessible target and after a few strokes, I could feel the stiff, finger-like penis jabbing and sliding about an inch out of his sheath and within my embracing groove. The wanton thrill of doing something so naughty was almost enough to make me climax just thinking about it. This time he got in about twenty or thirty strokes with no steady rhythm before he broke off and backed down from his perch.

I ground down a couple of times and kicked off that orgasm that was waiting for me in the lurch. I twisted my hips around and around, savoring it fully. As it subsided, Max mounted my butt again and again I poised myself to give him good fuck. His sheath found my crack as before and he soon worked his penis out to make good use of my snug crevice. This time after a few more tentative strokes his hips made a furtive downward push and that firm little inch of doggie appendage he was using on me found extra deep penetration between my cheeks.

The added sensation of encirclement must have triggered something in him because all of a sudden he lunged into his mission with fierce vigor. His hind legs jumped forward and stepped into the pillow flush with the inside of my thighs. His haunches flattened out and pressed firmly against my crotch as though he was spreading his knees to clasp my butt. His stout forelegs grasped around my ass and clamped like a vise around my hips. His back hunched into a severe arch and his whole demeanor was seized with the single-mindedness only nature could instill.

He was pounding against me like a jackhammer. I felt like the entire encounter was out of my control and considering this was the first time he ever got to put his cock to use, he really knew what he was doing. He was going to get a fuck and I was going to give it. I could feel his wet, rigid penis sliding in my butt crevice. It was a good four inches protruding out of his sheath now and his humping under-belly was urgently pressing it to lodge as deeply between my cheeks as was available. He apparently liked what my ass was doing for him very much.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.