Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up Sunday morning, rolled over, and gave Kelly a kiss. She stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

“Good morning, Mrs. Rodgers,” I said.

“Mmmm, good morning. I love how it sounds and I love the fact I’m Mrs. Rodgers.” Kelly pulled her mouth to mine and kissed me.

Moving over her, I covered Kelly’s body with mine. She ran her hand over my back and down to my ass. Wiggling, I rubbed my cock against her mons until it was hard. She opened her legs, moaning as I slid into her vagina.

“Are you screwing your wife or your big sister?” Kelly said as she grinned.

“I’m fucking my big sister and making love to my wife.”

“You can fuck your wife and make love to your sister too.”

I began moving slowly. Kelly hooked her legs over mine and pulled me into her. After a few minutes of steady thrusting, I pulled out and sat up.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” Kelly said.

“Sorry, baby, I have to pee,” I said.

Nodding, Kelly chuckled and said, “Damn, what does a girl have to do to get laid?”

“Follow me and I’ll show you.”

Kelly and I used the bathroom and got into the shower. I bent her over and shoved my cock into her while she placed her hands on the bench. We goofed around and fucked like there was no tomorrow. When both of us were sated, we washed each other and got out of the shower.

I sat on the bed watching Kelly put on her underwear and then her skirt and top. As soon as she finished, I dressed too. We hugged and kissed for a few minutes before heading down to the kitchen.

Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna were in the kitchen. Kelly and I got coffee and joined them at the table. We shared smiles and greetings.

“I felt the weddings were beautiful,” Donna said.

“I think the day was perfect. I’m married to the love of my life,” Kelly said.

Kelly’s dad smiled and nodded. He told us he was as happy as he’d been in a long time. While we talked, Rob and Jenny came into the kitchen. Kelly jumped up and gave Jenny a hug.

“Well, how does it feel to be a married woman?” Kelly said.

“Wonderful. You know, I didn’t think the way I felt about Rob would change much when we married, but I was wrong. I feel more committed than I ever have,” Jenny said.

Rob handed Jenny a cup of coffee. He sat next to me and smiled.

“Jenny and I want to thank you for including us in the weddings. It means a lot to us,” Rob said.

“It means a lot to us too, doesn’t it?” Mom said as she looked at Kelly and me.

“You better believe it does,” I said. Kelly smiled and nodded.

Glancing outside, I saw the people setting up for breakfast. Everyone who wanted to join us was invited to breakfast and luncheon later in the day.

Our guests began arriving at nine. We all went down to the backyard to meet them and thank them for coming. By the time they served breakfast, over half of the people who attended the wedding were there.

Rob and Jenny sat with their parents and siblings. Kelly and I walked over to their table and said, “Hi.”

All of them commented on how much fun they had at the wedding. We visited for a few minutes before moving on to greet the rest of the guests.

After breakfast the kids went to the pool. Their parents stayed with them, watching them swim and playing in the water.

The caterer served the buffet luncheon at one. After eating, some of our guests told us they were leaving. We thanked them for coming and joining us for our wedding.

Keith, Becky, and Amber sat with Kelly and I for a few minutes. They told us they had to get going because they had to work the next day. Kelly invited them to visit us soon.

Rob and Jenny came over with Ziggy and Sarah. “When are we going to go to Green Bay and go fishing?” Rob said.

“I don’t care. We can drive over there later this week or next week,” I said.

“Give us a call when you decide. We’ll take you guys out. We don’t have many charters during the week,” Ziggy said.

“You’ll love it. Salmon fishing is a blast,” Sarah said.

We talked about fishing on Lake Michigan for a few minutes agreeing we’d make the trip. Paul told us he and Sarah needed to get on the road because they had a charter on Monday morning.

By the end of the day, everyone except Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna left. Jenny’s brother and sister thanked us for having them. Tim said he would help with our website. Rob’s brother Dave and his wife Gale planned to do some sightseeing on their way home, choosing to go back by way of Wisconsin. George and Stacy were traveling with them.

It was getting dark when we said goodbye to our last guests. Mom, Dad, Kelly and I sat by the pool and accepted beers when Vince offered them to us. Jenny and Rob joined us.

“It seems strange now everyone is gone,” Mom said.

Dad nodded. “We’re heading home and then to New York in the morning. We want to get on the road early.”

“I didn’t know you planned to leave so soon,” Kelly said.

Mom smiled and said, “I’m sure you guys have had enough company for a while.”

“You’re not company, you’re family,” Jenny said.

“You don’t have to leave if you want to stay,” I said.

“We know we’re welcome, but the four of us want to get to the mountains. You know you’re still invited if you want to join us,” Dad said.

Vince laughed and said, “I would make sure you have a map if you decide to come.”

“Why, getting lost was the best thing to happen to me,” I said. I chuckled when Kelly nodded.

“Our friend Paul asked us to go to Green Bay and go salmon fishing. I think we’re going to take him up on it. Maybe we can go to the cabin in the fall or next winter. I liked snowmobiling,” Kelly said.

We sat by the pool for another hour. Vince and Dad served as bartenders, making sure everyone who wanted one had a drink. At eleven, we decided to go to bed. We all said goodnight and headed to our rooms.

“Justin, we want to talk to you and Kelly for a moment,” Dad said as he, Mom, Vince and Donna followed us into our bedroom.

“What’s up Dad?” Kelly said.

We all sat down and waited to find out what was going on.

“I know we all decided not to exchange wedding gifts, but we wanted to do something for Rob and Jenny. Vince, Donna, Mom, and I have something for them, but we don’t want them to get it until after we leave tomorrow,” Mom said.

“Why do you want them to wait?” I said.

“We’re giving them a little money and we don’t want them to try to refuse the gift,” Vince said.

“Okay, if it’s what you want, it’s what we’ll do. I think they’re going to want to thank you though,” Kelly said.

“They can thank us the next time we come up or you guys come down,” Donna said.

Kelly and I agreed to wait until they left before giving Jenny and Rob the package Mom told us was in the bedroom they were staying in. We said goodnight and they left for their rooms.

“Doesn’t what they said seem a little weird?” Kelly said.

“Yeah, but if it’s what they want it’s okay with me.” I wrapped my arms around Kelly and gave her a kiss. “The last two weeks have been great and I wouldn’t change anything even if I could.”

“I know, it’s been a blast, but I’m looking forward to it being just the four of us. Are we still going to ask Jenny and Rob to move into the house with us?” Kelly said.

I shook my head and Kelly furrowed her brow. “We’re going to insist they move in here with us. We talked about this before and I haven’t changed my mind. Why, don’t you want them to move in here with us?”

“I want them to live in the house, baby. I’m making sure you haven’t changed your mind.” Kelly hugged and kissed me.

Moving my hands down her back, I pulled Kelly’s skirt up so I could hold her ass. She wiggled against me, looked up, and grinned. We undressed each other and went to bed. As much as we wanted to have sex, both of us were tired. Cuddling together, we kissed and repeatedly told each other how much we loved one another. It didn’t take long for us to fall asleep.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door and said, “Come in.”

Mom opened the door and looked into the room. “Justin, we’re packed and getting ready to head down for breakfast.”

“Okay, Kelly and I will be down in a few minutes. By the way, we decided to ask Rob and Jenny to move into the house with us. What do you think of the idea?”

Mom came into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. Kelly woke up and smiled as she pulled the sheet over her bare breasts. “Good morning, Mom.”

“Good morning. Justin told me you two asked Rob and Jenny to move into the house with you and wants my opinion,” Mom said.

Kelly held the sheet as she sat up. “What do you think?”

“I think you two can make your own decisions about what you do. To answer your question, I don’t think it’s a bad idea. The four of you have to make sure you talk and don’t get on one another’s nerves.”

“We get along great. Justin said he couldn’t charge family rent and we think of them as family. I think it’ll work out for us,” Kelly said.

“It will make it convenient,” Mom said with a chuckle.

“Yeah, it sure will,” I said.

Mom laughed and shook her head. “Donna and I are going to start breakfast. Don’t dawdle.”

Kelly climbed over me and headed to the bathroom. “We won’t.”

Mom left and I got up. Kelly finished with the toilet and I took a leak while she started the shower. We took a quick shower and went to get dressed. While she put on her underwear, Kelly asked me what she should wear.

“You know I love you in skirts and dresses,” I said.

Nodding, Kelly went to the closet and picked a sundress. “If my hubby wants me to wear a dress, it’s what I’ll wear.”

I gave Kelly a hug, grinned, and said, “What if your hubby wants a blowjob?”

Wrapping her hand around my cock, Kelly smiled. “If you want a blowjob…”

Laughing, I moved away from Kelly so I could dress. While I put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, Kelly called Jenny to invite her to breakfast.

In the kitchen, we all wished each other good morning. Dad and Vince were on the deck off the breakfast nook drinking coffee. Rob and I got coffee and joined them.

Mom, Donna, Jenny, and Kelly came out with platters of food. We passed the plates around, taking eggs, bacon, toast, and potatoes.

“We’re packed and ready to hit the road,” Dad said.

While we ate, we talked about the wedding and how much fun we had. Jenny and Rob thanked us again for making them part of it. Mom assured them she and Dad were very happy everything worked out as well as it did.

After breakfast, Jenny and I told Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna they’d take care of the cleanup. We all walked outside and stood near Vince’s truck. The six of us traded hugs and said goodbye. Jenny’s eyes filled with tears when Vince and Donna repeated what they said about them being like their children.

Standing on the driveway, we waved as they drove away. Once the truck was out of sight, we went back into the house.

In the kitchen, we all poured fresh cups of coffee and went outside. Before we sat down, Jenny gave me a hug.

“I don’t know how Rob and I can thank you and your parents for what you did for us. First you help my sweetie realize I was ready to get married and then you invited us to share your weddings with you, Kelly, and your parents,” Jenny said.

“Knowing you enjoyed it is all the thanks I need. Right Kelly?”

Kelly chuckle and gave Rob a hug. “Yes, but I think getting laid would be better.”

Laughing at the look on Rob’s face, I moved my hands to Jenny’s bottom. I pulled her against me and gave her a quick kiss. “I think my wife wants to fool around with your husband.”

“I didn’t say I wanted to fool around with Rob. I said I want to fuck him,” Kelly said.

“Damn, we’ve only been married for two days and she’s already looking for something strange,” I said.

“I don’t think she’s looking for something strange. There’s nothing strange about any of us, not as far as I’m concerned,” Jenny said.

We all laughed and sat at the table. After we had another cup of coffee, Rob and I started taking care of the dishes. Standing at the sink, I rinsed the plates and handed them to Rob so he could put them in the dishwasher.

“Let’s sit in the living room,” Kelly said.

We gathered in the living room and sat down. Kelly excused herself and went upstairs. When she returned, she placed a wrapped package on the coffee table.

“What’s this?” Jenny said.

“I have no idea, it’s addressed to you and Rob,” Kelly said.

Jenny pulled the card off the package, removed it from the envelope, and read it. She started crying as she handed the card to Rob.

“Dear Jenny and Rob. Larry, Vince, Donna, and I wanted to get you something for your wedding. You two have become a part of our family and we love you. Please accept this as a token of our love and enjoy it.”

“It’s signed by all of them,” Rob said after reading the card aloud.

“What’s in the package?” Kelly said. “Open it.”

Jenny and Rob knelt on the floor and began removing the paper. Jenny took great care not to tear it. With the paper removed, Rob lifted the lid off the box. He and Jenny peeled back the tissue paper and then both of them gasped.

They stared into the box, their mouths hanging open. Tears filled their eyes as they looked at the contents of the box.

“Oh my god!” Jenny said.

“What is it?” I said.

“Money,” Rob said.

“Money is good, isn’t it?” Kelly said.

“We can’t accept this. It’s way too much,” Jenny said. She removed a bundle of one hundred dollar bills.

“How much is it?” I said.

Rob counted the bills. When he said, “Fifty,” he shook his head.

“There’s ten thousand dollars here,” Rob said.

“What are we going to do?” Jenny said.

“I’d suggest you keep it. I know our parents and Vince and Donna know what they’re doing,” Kelly said.

“What’s in the envelope?” Jenny said as she lifted it from the bottom of the small box.

The next thing we heard was an ear piercing screech from Jenny. She began shaking as she looked at the contents of the envelope. Unable to speak, she handed the envelope to Rob.

“What the hell is this?” Rob said. He looked at the paper, realizing it was a cashier’s check. “Jenny and I can’t accept this.”

Rob showed Kelly and me the check. When I saw it was for seventy five thousand dollars, I smiled. Kelly glanced at the check and chuckled.

“There’s a note too,” Jenny said as she continued crying.

Rob took out the note and read it to himself. After a moment, he handed me the note.

The note said the money was to get them started in their new life as a married couple. It went on to explain how Vince and Donna didn’t have any children and felt Rob and Jenny had become an extended family like Kelly and I had. The note said they didn’t have anyone to share their success with and wanted to help Rob and Jenny.

“This is great. Now you can replace your truck,” I said.

“We can’t keep this money,” Rob said.

“Why not? Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna wouldn’t have given it to you if they didn’t want you to have it,” Kelly said.

“Look, our parents, as well as Vince and Donna, are millionaires. They have more money than they can spend and want to share it with you two. I think they are doing it because they love you, just as Kelly and I love you two,” I said.

“I’ve never seen this much money before,” Jenny said.

Getting up, Rob took Jenny’s hand. He led her out of the room so they could talk.

“When Mom told us they got Rob and Jenny money, I had no idea it was this much,” Kelly said.

“We’ve talked about money before and I’ve told you about the settlement. Mom gets the same amount as I do. The way we have it invested, the money keeps growing. I know it sounds like a lot of money, but it really isn’t, not to Mom and Dad. I don’t know how much money Vince and Donna have, but I’d bet it’s a lot.”

“Do you think Rob and Jenny will keep it?” Kelly said.

Shrugging my shoulders, I said, “I’m not sure they have a choice. A cashier’s check is the same as cash. It isn’t like our parents or Vince and Donna will keep it if they don’t cash the check. I think we can convince them to keep it,” I said.

“Maybe we should have given them a gift too,” Kelly said.

I shook my head. “I don’t think so, baby. If we did, they’d feel bad because they didn’t get us anything.”

“You’re right, but you usually are. I didn’t think about how they’d feel.”

I put my arm around Kelly’s shoulders, pulled her close, and gave her a kiss. We opened our mouths, stabbing our tongues together. Moving my other hand to her knee, I moved up her leg and under her dress. She parted her legs, moaning into my mouth as I stroked the gusset of her panties.

When I heard Rob clear his throat, I chuckled into Kelly’s mouth. I turned my head, but left my hand under her skirt.

“Jenny and I talked about the money. We don’t know what to do,” Rob said.

Grinning, I said, “I would spend some and invest some.”

“Do you really think we should keep it?” Jenny said.

I removed my hand from between Kelly’s legs and sat back. “Jenny, Rob, as we said, they wouldn’t have given it to you if they didn’t want you to have it.”

“But it’s so much, it’s too much,” Jenny said. Rob nodded.

“Why don’t you call Mom and see what she says,” Kelly said.

“Do you think we could?” Rob said.

“Sure, you can thank them for the gift,” Kelly said. “Mom’s cell phone number is programmed in the speed dial on the office phone.”

Jenny moved close to Kelly, took her hand, and pulled her to her feet. “Come with us.”

“Are you sure?” Kelly said.

“Yes, we’re very sure,” Rob said.

We all went to the office. Kelly pointed at a speed dial button on the phone and told Jenny it was Mom’s cell. Taking a deep breath, Jenny turned on the speaker phone and pressed the button.

“Hi, Fran, this is Jenny and Rob. Justin and Kelly are here too,” Jenny said. I noticed tears on her cheeks.

“How are you kids doing?” Mom said.

I heard road noise and realized Mom switched to speaker phone.

“We’re fine, but Rob and I are very confused. We don’t know what to say about the money.”

“Say thank you and have fun,” Vince said. We heard them laughing.

“Are you sure?” Rob said.

“Yes, we’re sure. We want you kids to get a good start. Please don’t say you don’t want the money. It would break our hearts,” Dad said.

“Thank you doesn’t seem enough,” Jenny said.

“It’s more than enough. We meant what we said in the note,” Donna said.

Mom laughed and said, “You girls make sure Rob and Justin take good care of you.”

“Yeah, and you boys take care of Kelly and Jenny,” Dad said.

“Most of all make sure the four of you take care of each other,” Vince said.

Rob and Jenny thanked Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna several times before we ended the call.

Jenny and Kelly hugged each other. I smiled at them, watching the interaction.

“Let’s go to town for lunch. You can deposit the check in your account,” I said.

“Can we drive to the lodge after lunch? We haven’t seen it in a few days,” Kelly said.

“We’ll take our cameras so we can get some new pictures,” Jenny said.

We left for town and I drove the jeep to the bank. Kelly and I waited for Rob and Jenny to make their deposit. When they returned, we went to a restaurant for lunch. After eating, Rob paid the bill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.