Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When the alarm clock went off Thursday morning I reached over and smacked the snooze button. Flopping on my back, I covered my eyes with my forearm. Hovering between asleep and awake, I felt Kelly climb onto me.

Kelly sat on my hips, pinning my shoulders to the bed. I removed my arm, looking up into her smiling face. Chuckling, Kelly bounced gently on me.

“What’s gotten into you this morning?” I said.

“Nothing, and it’s a problem, baby.”

“How do you suggest we cure you problem?” I said while fighting the urge to laugh.

Kelly screwed one of her fingers into her cheek. Using a little girl’s voice, Kelly said, “You could put your big thingy in my kitty.”

“What would your daddy say?”

Kelly grinned as she scooted back until my cock pressed against her vulva. Reaching between our bodies, Kelly guided me into her wet pussy. She wiggled, working my cock into her. “I don’t plan to tell Daddy you put your thingy in my kitty.”

I couldn’t suppress my laughter any longer. Putting my hands on her hips, I drove my cock deep into Kelly’s pussy. We laughed as we screwed one another.

“Don’t squirt your gooey stuff in my kitty. I don’t want to be squishy all day,” Kelly said in her funny voice.

“Where do you want me to squirt it?” I said with a chuckle.

Kelly put a finger against her cheek. As she continued rocking her hips, Kelly said, “Well let’s see. You could shoot it on my bottom, or you could shoot your gooey stuff on my tummy. You can shoot it on my boobies too.”

I let out a groan. Unable to hold back, I began ejaculating in Kelly’s pussy. She laughed, squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles. “Oops, I guess you couldn’t wait. Now I’m going to leak your stuff all day.”

Kelly’s goofy playfulness made me laugh out loud. I rolled her onto her back so I could kiss her. She held my head as we flicked our tongues in and out of each other’s mouths. I started kissing my way down her chest. Kelly moaned when I latched onto one of her nipples. When I kissed lower, she splayed her legs.

I slipped my hands under Kelly’s thighs. Lifting her legs, I pressed my face into her crotch. Kelly gripped my head while I used my tongue on her pussy. I sucked her clit and drilled my tongue into her vagina. The thick secretion didn’t deter me. I kept my mouth on Kelly’s pussy until she reached her climax. She clamped my head between her thighs, holding me in place.

Kelly’s body shook and she made strange noises as her orgasm ran its course. Finally, her legs relaxed, dropping to the bed. Looking up, I smiled when I saw the sated look on her face.

Kelly and I rolled out of bed. We went into the bathroom to start getting ready to go. She used the toilet first and then she squatted over the bidet while I relieved my bladder. I watched Kelly pull her labia open so the warm jet of water could cleanse her. She looked up at me and smiled.

After taking a quick shower together, Kelly and I stood at the sink counter next to each other. I shaved while Kelly used a blow dryer to fix her hair. In the dressing area of the bathroom, Kelly slipped on a white lacy thong. I put on my boxers and we went back to the bedroom. We made the bed before we finished dressing.

Kelly took a white print sundress from the closet. She smiled at me as she put it over her head and let it fall down her body. Kelly adjusted the snug top of the strapless dress and tugged the empire waist up under her breasts.

“Well, do you like my dress?” Kelly said as she modeled it for me.

“You look very sexy, sweetie.”

“Good. Why don’t you wear shorts so you won’t run the air conditioning too cold? I don’t want to freeze today,” Kelly said. She took a pair of cargo shorts from a drawer, handing them to me. I stepped into the shorts and then put on the short sleeve button down shirt Kelly picked out for me. Kelly snuggled up to me. Reaching down, she slid her hand into the leg of my shorts. Kelly found my cock, fondling it while she giggled. “Hmmm, these shorts are perfect.”

I couldn’t agree more. I pulled the back of Kelly’s short sundress up so I could rub her butt. “I think your dress is perfect too, sweetie.”

Kelly and I fondled each other for a few moments. She removed her hand, gave me a kiss, and headed into the bathroom. Kelly gathered our toiletries, putting them in a ditty bag.

“I’m ready. Let’s go make a pot of coffee so we can take travel cups,” Kelly said.

I started the coffee while Kelly took her photography equipment out of the closet in the office. She came into the kitchen, placed her things by the door, and came over to me. We stood next to each other, looking out into the backyard.

“Your flower gardens are looking great, baby,” I said while holding Kelly from behind.

“Our home is great. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of looking out there,” Kelly said. She hugged my arms to her body. “I love you and I love living here.” She turned in my arms and gave me a kiss.

The coffee maker sputtered and we went to the counter to fix our travel mugs. Rob and Jenny came into the kitchen carrying their things. When I turned around, I began to laugh. Jenny wore a sundress like Kelly’s, except it was light blue. Rob wore a pair of camouflage cargo shorts like mine.

“Okay, what the hell is going on?” I said.

Kelly and Jenny laughed. Jenny walked up to me as Rob went to Kelly. When Jenny planted an open mouthed kiss on me, I could see Kelly doing the same thing with Rob out of the corner of my eye.

“Good morning,” Jenny said with a grin.

“Are you going to tell me what’s going on?” I said.

“I’m thanking you for inviting Clair to come up here and stay with us,” Jenny said.

“Um, you’re welcome.” Jenny kissed me again. Her kisses weren’t just pecks shared by friends, they were passionate.

Rob started laughing. He came over to me, clamping his hand on my shoulder. “You have to understand this was Jen’s idea, not mine.”

“Oh, so you kissed Kelly because Jen made you do it,” I said, trying to maintain a stern look.

“Hell no, I like kissing Kelly,” Rob said.

I began laughing. Rob shook his head and said, “I think these two cooked this up. What do you think?”

“It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been conspiring.”

Kelly and Jenny laughed and looked at Rob and me. At the same time, they said, “Who us?”

Rob and Jenny fixed themselves a cup of coffee. Rob and I took the camera equipment out to the truck. Kelly asked us to put it in the backseat so she and Jenny could take pictures if they saw something interesting.

When we got into the truck, Jenny and Kelly sat in the backseat. Rob shrugged his shoulders and climbed in front. I pulled out of the garage, closed the door, and backed up to the trailer. Rob and I connected the trailer to the hitch and then we headed down the driveway.

“Can we stop for breakfast before we get on the road?” Jenny asked.

“Sure, we’ll stop in town,” I replied.

While we sat in the restaurant eating our breakfast, Mitch came in and pulled a chair up to our table.

“How are you doing this morning,” Mitch asked.

“Great, Mitch. We’re on our way to Grand Rapids for a few days,” Kelly said.

“I’m glad I caught you before you left. I was heading to your place when I saw your truck parked out front. I’ll be setting the mobile home in a couple days. I’ll take care of hooking up the power, water, and septic system,” Mitch said.

“Thanks, Mitch,” I said.

“I have some good news for you. The pool enclosure came in yesterday. Do you want me to install it? The company told me they were slow so they were able to do it,” Mitch said.

“Will you have time? Don’t forget, we’re having the weddings in four weeks,” Kelly said.

“No problem. We should be able to complete the job in three days. The enclosure is a prefab. We made the foundation around the pool so the prefab unit would fit,” Mitch told us.

“What do you think, Kelly?” I said. “Should we have it installed now, or wait until after the wedding?”

“Let’s have it installed now, Justin. If we have bad weather for the wedding, it will give us a place to get out of the rain,” Kelly said.

Smiling at Mitch, I said, “Go ahead and put it up. Do you need anything from me?”

“No, we shouldn’t need to get into the house. If we do, we can finish when you get back,” Mitch said.

“Do you have something to write on?” I said.

Mitch took out his wallet. He took out one of his business cards, sliding it across the table to me. I took out my pen and wrote on the back.

“This is the code to the garage door opener. If you need to get into the house, go ahead. I’d like it finished when we return if you can do it,” I said.

“No problem. When you get home, you won’t know we were there. I’ll make sure the landscaping is taken care of too,” Mitch said.

“How are you doing on the road on the new property?” Rob asked.

“Good. We have it staked out. I plan to start cutting trees and removing stumps in a few days,” Mitch said.

“Where are you going to put the logs you take out?” Rob said.

“Where do you want them?”

“I think you should start a pile near the new site. We’ll need firewood for the lodge. What do you think, Justin?” Rob said.

“Sounds like a good plan to me. Once the lodge is built, we’ll want outbuildings and a woodshed,” I replied.

Mitch nodded. He shook hands with Rob and me before saying goodbye to the girls. We finished our breakfast while talking about what Mitch said.

“I think it’s great Mitch is going to enclose the pool. The yard will look better for the weddings,” Kelly said.

“Yeah, I’ll be glad to have the project finished too. I have a feeling it’s going to be a busy summer,” I said.

“You know you can count on Jenny and me to help you,” Rob said.

“I hope we’re not biting off more than we can chew,” Kelly said.

“We’re not, honey. Mitch and his crew will do most of the work. We have to make sure they’re doing it the way we want it done,” I said.

We left the restaurant, jumped in the truck, and headed south. Kelly and Jenny sat in the middle of the backseat, looking out the windshield.

“Let’s see, it’s a quarter after seven. We should be there by three, earlier if we don’t stop too often,” Rob said.

“I don’t want to rush. If the girls want to stop to take pictures, we’ll stop. We have all day to make the drive down state,” I said.

After driving for several hours, we stopped to take a break and refill our travel mugs. Kelly and Jenny stood by the truck while I filled the tank. I didn’t need gas, but there was no reason not to top it off. I watched as the stiff breeze flirted with their dresses.

“If you two aren’t careful, you’re going to give anyone watching a show,” I said.

“We don’t care, do we, Kelly?” Jenny said.

Laughing, Kelly turned around. She lifted her dress, flashing her almost naked ass at me. I laughed and said, “One out of two isn’t bad.” Jenny turned around, flashing me too.

We crossed the Mackinaw Bridge at ten. Kelly and Jenny wanted to stop so they could take pictures. Rob and I followed the girls to an overlook where they could get good shots of the bridge. We chuckled, making comments about how the girls’ dresses teased us. The breeze caused the dresses to flip around, but didn’t expose more than their tanned thighs.

It was close to one thirty when we stopped for lunch. I filled the truck again and we bought sodas. At four, we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I went in with Rob to register. The clerk took my information and credit card. Rob started to chuckle when I found out Kelly reserved one room for us.

Rob and I unloaded the truck, putting our suitcases in the room. Kelly and Jenny took care of their camera equipment. Once the truck was unloaded, I pulled Kelly aside.

“Why did you only get one room for us?” I said while smiling at Kelly.

Shrugging her shoulders, Kelly said, “I thought it would be fun. We had a good time the last time we all stayed together.”

Laughing, I said, “Yes we did my dear, yes we did. Are you going to tell me what you’re planning, or are you going to surprise me?”

“I don’t have anything planned. If you want to get a separate room, it’s fine with me,” Kelly said.

“No, this is good, honey.”

Kelly and I kissed for a moment before we sat on one of the beds. I stretched out after kicking off my shoes.

“What’s the plan for tonight?” I said.

“We should go see our parents,” Jenny said.

“Okay, what time do you want to go?” I said.

“I’ll give them a call. We can see if my mom, or Rob’s mom, will make us dinner,” Jenny said.

Jenny made the two phone calls. After hanging up, she told us her mom invited us to dinner. She said Rob’s mom invited us for breakfast the next morning.

“We should freshen up and get going. Mom said dinner would be ready at six thirty,” Jenny said.

Jenny pulled her sundress off and went to the bathroom to clean up before we left. I laughed when Kelly removed her dress and joined Jenny in the bathroom.

“No fooling around in there you two. We don’t want to be late,” Rob said.

Rob and I heard the girls laughing. They came out of the bathroom, wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed. After a moment, Jenny looked at Rob and me. “You didn’t say anything about fooling around out here.”

Laughing, the girls went back into the bathroom. They came out a few minutes later and put their dresses back on. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and then brushed my teeth. When I finished, Rob cleaned up.

When we left for Jenny’s house Kelly sat in front with me. She leaned against the door, putting her left leg on the seat. I smiled at her as she pulled her dress up, showing me her panty covered pussy.

On the way, we dropped the trailer off at Rob’s parents’ house.

Jenny led us into her parents’ house. Clair ran over to Jenny, throwing her arms around Jenny’s neck.

“I’m so happy you’re here, Jen. I’m packed and ready to go,” Clair said.

“Clair’s been packed for a week,” Jenny’s mother said.

We all went in and sat in the living room. Jenny’s brother greeted us, but seemed a little aloof. After visiting for a few minutes, Paula told us dinner was ready.

“How is your place?” Jenny’s dad said. “Still seeing deer?”

“Yes, we see deer all the time,” I said.

Jenny’s mom prepared pork chops and all the trimmings. We passed the platters around the table, filling our plates. While we ate, Jenny told her parents about the things she’d been doing. Clair seemed to hang on Jenny’s every word.

After dinner, the women cleaned up while Rob and I sat in the living room with Jenny’s dad and brother. He told them I had been shooting my bow and doing well. Tim asked if I planned on bow hunting this year. I told him I was and repeated my open invitation to come up north any time they wanted to.

The women joined us a bit later. Jenny thanked her mom and dad for dinner, telling them we had to leave so we could go see Rob’s parents. We thanked Jenny’s parents for dinner, told her brother and sister goodbye, and left.

Rob’s dad shook my hand when I walked into the house. He offered us a beer, but I declined, telling him I was driving. Rob’s dad gave Jenny and Kelly hugs, telling them to sit down in the living room. Wanda came into the room. Rob gave his mom a hug. Jenny also hugged Wanda, telling the woman how happy she was to see her.

“When are you planning to head up for the weddings?” Rob said while looking at his parents.

“I guess we’ll go up on the Forth, it will give us a day before the wedding,” Rob’s dad said.

“You’re welcome to come up earlier,” I said. “Why don’t you plan to make a vacation out of the trip? We can go fishing and take a look around the property for deer hunting.”

“Al and I don’t want to be in the way,” Wanda said.

“You won’t be in the way. We’d love to have you. We’d love to have everyone there,” Kelly said. “The weddings are going to be informal. We plan to have a barbecue on Friday, and a big brunch on Sunday after the weddings. We have plenty of room for everyone. Dad made reservations at one of the hotels for some of the guests, but you can stay at the house.”

“Mom and I will have to let you kids know,” Al said.

“Have you decided on where you’re going for your honeymoons?” Wanda said.

“We’re staying at home, Mom,” Rob said.

“We decided it would be fun to take a few trips around the Upper Peninsula and do some sightseeing,” Jenny said.

“We plan to work on the hunting blinds the week before the weddings. I hoped you and my brothers would help,” Rob said. “Jenny’s brother and parents are going to be there too.”

“I don’t know if Dave will be able to get away. He and Gayle have the coffee shop to think of,” Wanda said.

Rob chuckled. “Gayle’s sister and her husband are going to cover the coffee shop. I’ve already talked to Dave. He said he and Gayle would be up on Friday, a week before the weddings. George is riding with them.”

“I’m going to skin your brothers. They haven’t told your father and me anything about their plans,” Wanda said. She huffed, but then she smiled. “I guess your father and I should plan to go up early too. I wouldn’t want Jenny and Kelly to have to take care of those boys alone.”

“Dad, I plan to take my hunting gear up when we go home on Monday. I want to start teaching Justin and Kelly how to shoot,” Rob said.

“Are you taking everything?” Al said.

“Yes I am. Marquette is home now. Jenny and I plan to live up there after school. We’ve started a business. The four of us have,” Rob said.

Rob’s parents didn’t respond to what he said. Al began talking about a few of Rob’s relatives. He said his brother and wife would be up for the wedding, but Rob’s cousins couldn’t make it. Al also said Wanda’s parents wouldn’t be coming in from California.

We visited until nine o’clock. Rob told his parents we were tired so we were leaving. He promised his parents he would see them again on Friday and we left the house. Rob gave me directions back to the hotel. On the way, we stopped at a store to pick up a bottle of rum and a twelve pack cola.

At the hotel, we had one drink before deciding to go to bed. All of us were at ease while we undressed and climbed into the beds. I turned off the lights and cuddled with Kelly. We kissed and held one another, falling asleep soon after we went to bed.

Kelly and I took our shower first the next morning. While we stood in the warm spray, we kissed and fondled each other. Before we finished, I bent Kelly over and entered her from behind. She leaned against the wall, moaning while we screwed.

“You made me messy again,” Kelly said after I ejaculated in her. She rubbed her crotch, trying to flush away my semen.

“Sorry, I won’t do it anymore,” I said with a smile.

“Like hell you won’t!”

Kelly and I finished in the shower. When I shut off the water, I heard Rob and Jenny making love in the bedroom. Kelly and I took our time getting ready for our day. She dried her hair while I shaved. Finally, we went into the bedroom.

“Are you two finished?” Kelly said. She chuckled as she walked over to her suitcase.

“Yes, we’re finished for now,” Jenny said. She slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Rob chuckled as he followed her.

After eating breakfast with Rob’s parents, we headed for the archery shop. Glen greeted us when we walked into the shop. I was impressed Glen remembered my name.

“Glen, these two beautiful women want to start bow hunting. Do you think you can fix them up?” Rob said.

“I’m sure I can, Rob. What are we looking for?”

“Everything,” I said. “Fix them up the same way you did me.”

Glen raised his eyebrows. “Same bows?” I nodded. “Okay, let’s get started. How strong are you two?” Glen asked Jenny and Kelly.

“They have been shooting our bows, Glen. I cranked them down to about fifty pounds and they’re doing great,” Rob said.

Glen started with a bow with a thirty-five pound draw weight. Kelly and Jenny pulled it back, telling Glen they felt they could shoot a heavier bow. He gave them another bow to try. After the girls tested the bow, Glen said, “Okay, this one is set at forty five pounds. You can increase the weight as you develop the correct muscles.”

Kelly and Jenny drew a light bow so Glen could measure the girls’ draw length. Rob and I sat at a table drinking coffee while Glen outfitted the girls.

“You’re going to add this to my tab,” Rob said.

“Don’t worry about it, we’ll figure things out later. Seeing how happy the girls are is great. I hope Kelly likes hunting so the four of us can have the experiences together.”

“I know what you mean. I’m pretty sure Jen will enjoy hunting,” Rob said. “It’s funny. I know guys who hunt to get away from their wives and girlfriends. I can’t wait to include mine.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more. Even if Kelly doesn’t hunt, it will be fun to target practice with her,” I said.

Rob and I watched Glen working with Jenny and Kelly. He outfitted their bows with arrow rests, sights, quivers, and the other accessories they needed. He stood behind the girls watching them shoot their new bows, teaching them how to adjust the sights and tune the arrow flight.

“I think they’re all set. They have everything they need to hunt now. I set them up with two dozen arrows each,” Glen said.

“They’ll need cases too,” I said.

“Okay. Do you want them to get the same one you did?” Glen said.

I nodded. Glen went in back, returning with two hard cases for the girls’ bows and other equipment. After paying and thanking Glen, we took the cases to the truck. I locked the cases in the back before getting in the truck.

“Let’s go to the camera shop. I want to pick up another camcorder,” I said.

Rob directed me to the shop. We went inside and duplicated the video equipment I’d purchased before. Kelly and Jenny told the clerk about wanting to video our hunts. He gave her the address of a website specializing in the brackets and other things they’d need.

We went to the hotel so we could relax before Mom and Dad arrived. As soon as we were in the room, Kelly jumped into my arms. She kissed me, thanking me for the bow and the camera.

“The bow is yours, but the camera belongs to the business,” I said. “You’re welcome.”

Jenny and I are going to go get cards for Clair and Tim. We’ll be back in a little while,” Kelly said.

I pulled Kelly into the bathroom. “Stop at a bank and get four one hundred dollar bills. We can put them in the cards for Clair and Tim.”

“Okay, but why four hundred?”

“Two from us and two from Rob and Jenny. If she says anything, tell her we’ll deduct it from her wages,” I said with a grin.

“Isn’t two hundred dollars a bit too much for a graduation present?” Kelly said.

“Yes, but I was thinking we could give Tim and Clair a hundred each for their birthdays. I understand Clair’s was a few weeks ago and Tim’s was a month and a half ago. At least it’s what Rob said.”

“I’ll talk to Jen.” Kelly gave me a kiss. “We’ll be back shortly.”

Later in the evening, we met Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna for dinner. They drove in for the graduation party. During dinner, Kelly and Jenny told the adults about the trip to the archery shop. We went over a few details for the wedding too. Mom said she was getting together with Rob and Jenny’s moms on Sunday to finalize everything.

Dad and Vince told us they’d been going to a local archery range to practice.

After dinner, Vince invited us to their room for drinks. Since we wouldn’t be going out again, we agreed. Vince led us up to the suite the four adults shared. He fixed us cocktails and we all sat around talking.

“What time is the graduation?” I said.

“The graduation is at eleven in the morning. The party is right after the ceremony,” Jenny said.

“We should get a cab. If we have a few drinks, we won’t have to drive,” I said.

“Getting cabs is a great idea. I’ll make the arrangements in the morning,” Dad said.

We stayed in the suite for a few hours. Vince made sure we all had fresh drinks. At nine, Kelly, Jenny, Rob, and I decided to go to our room. We agreed to meet for breakfast before saying goodnight and leaving. I figured Mom, Dad, Vince, and Donna would want some time without us.

On the way to our room, Kelly and Jenny snickered and whispered. Jenny hung onto Kelly’s arm as they walked in front of Rob and me. When we got into the room, Rob mixed rum and colas for each of us.

Kelly and Jenny continued to act silly. Then, the two of them stripped off their clothes. Still laughing, Jenny came over to me. She reached for my belt, unfastening it while looking into my eyes. I smiled at Jenny. Glancing next to us, I saw Kelly removing Rob’s slacks.

“What do you to have planned?” Rob said.

“We’re making our men comfortable,” Kelly said. “Do you have a problem with it?”

Rob looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t have a problem with it,” I said.

Kelly and Jenny undressed Rob and me. They pulled the covers back on one of the beds, picked up their drinks, and sat with their backs against the headboard. Rob and I laughed. We grabbed our drinks and joined them. I turned on the television, flipping through the channels until I found a program on hunting.

“Is this okay?” I said.

“Yes, maybe we can learn something,” Jenny said.

I put my arm around Kelly’s shoulders. She and Jenny sat in the middle between Rob and me. Kelly leaned against my side, resting her hand on my thigh.

The program showed a bow hunt. We watched as the archer took aim on a large buck from their tree stand. The archer released the arrow, shooting under the buck.

“It’s easy to miss,” Rob said. “You can see why practice is so important. The guy’s a pro and he missed.”

“I’d like to see how the cameraman is set up. He, or she, must be in the tree with the hunter,” Jenny said.

“I’ll bet we can find a book on it, Jen. We should learn about it,” Kelly said.

We watched the end of the show. In the end, the hunter shot another deer. The next program was about bird hunting. I told the girls I would change the channel, but they wanted to watch the show.

Rob got up to make us fresh drinks. Kelly and Jenny went to the bathroom while Rob mixed the drinks. He put on his pants and a shirt so he could get another bucket of ice. When he got back to the room, he stripped.

After handing me my drink, Rob sat on the bed. He left a gap between us for the girls. Kelly and Jenny came out of the bathroom. They drank some of their cocktails and then got back on the bed. Jenny sat next to me and Kelly sat next to Rob. No one said anything, but we all chuckled.

Rob turned off the table lamp, leaving the television the only source of light. We watched the outdoor programs and sipped our drinks. When I finished my drink, I placed my glass on the nightstand. Jenny reached across me, placing her drink next to mind. As she settled back, Jenny paused to give me a kiss. I smiled, knowing what the two girls planned for the night.

Jenny snuggled against my side. She rubbed my chest, letting her hand drop over my stomach until it touched my semi rigid cock. Smiling at me, Jenny wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She slowly stroked me, causing my cock to rise. Glancing over Jenny, I saw Rob and Kelly kissing. I put my hand on the back of Jenny’s head, pulling her lips to mind. We kissed tenderly as we slid down on the bed.

I ran my hands over Jenny’s warm body. She sucked on my tongue, moaning softly. I caressed her breasts, feeling her nipples respond to my touch. Jenny started kissing down my body. She licked my cock before taking it in her mouth. I let her suck me for a moment and then I pulled her up.

“Let’s get in the other bed,” I whispered to Jenny. She nodded.

Jenny and I moved to the other bed. We pulled the covers back, climbed in, and began making out again. Jenny made a second trip down my body to my cock. I managed to turn her around before she began sucking me. I spread Jenny’s legs so I could get my mouth on her pussy. She let out a moan when I flicked my tongue against her clit. Jenny took half my cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.

I could hear Kelly and Rob, but I didn’t look at their bed. Kelly and Jenny decided to swap so I wasn’t going to do anything except enjoy it. For the next half hour, Jenny and I used our mouths and hands on each other. I’d bring Jenny to the brink of her climax, but back off before she came. Jenny did the same thing to me.

Unable to control ourselves any longer, Jenny and I brought each other off. I fingered her pussy, using my mouth and tongue on her labia and clitoris. She pumped my cock with her hand as she took me in and out of her mouth. When I came, Jenny swallowed every drop. When she came, I sucked her pussy to collect her tangy juices.

Jenny tuned around. We kissed each other, swapping the collected fluids in our mouths. We squirmed against each other, feeling the heat from the other’s body. Jenny and I relaxed. I stretched out on my back and Jenny stretched on me. We shared kisses and soft caresses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.