Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Kelly and I fell back into our routine. We worked out every other morning, went to class, and spent our nights studying. Rob and Jenny came over a few times a week to join us for dinner and to study. Several of the nights, they stayed, getting up early so they could stop at their dorms before going to class.

I talked to Paul when I saw him at school. He told me he and Sarah had a good time when they met us while sledding. Paul asked if we planned to do it again, suggesting we all get together. I thought it was a good idea and told him I would talk to Kelly and the others.

The conversation Kelly and I had about her desire to have sex with another women didn’t come up again. What Mom and I talked about was forefront in my mind however. I couldn’t get the idea of my mom as a swinger out of my mind. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to know. I spent a considerable amount of time searching the Internet for more information on the lifestyle.

I found there was a lot of bullshit about the subject, but I also found some usefully information. I learned most of the people who participated did so because they found it a suitable release for desires which may cause infidelity if they didn’t. While I didn’t completely believe it, it was a convincing argument. To me, it was all about pleasure and exploration, at least what little I knew about it.

One of the things I discovered was the difference between orgies and swinging, again, based on the information available. I also learned the difference between swinging and swapping. From what I could tell, orgies were no holds barred sex parties. With swingers, people who coupled up usually ended up spending the night together. Swapping was a lot like swinging with less people. Most of the swapping I read about only involved two or three couples.

The more I read, the more I realized everyone seemed to have his or her own definition of what each of the terms meant. Some sites considered group sex swinging instead of an orgy. Other’s said swapping was two or more couples trading partners, but changing throughout the night or day or whenever. In any event, all of them refer to it as ‘the lifestyle, ‘ almost as if it was some secret code.

The articles dealt with the emotional aspect as well as the physical. Many of the opposing viewpoints stressed good sex was all but impossible without some degree of emotional connection. The articles also addressed the practice of safe sex.

One of the things I found was how widespread and accepted same sex activities were between women. I read while not as common, same sex activities among men were part of ‘the lifestyle.’ One article said the proliferation of male-male sex was due in part to the fact it wasn’t the taboo it once was.

By the time the information saturated my brain, I had drawn my own conclusions. In my mind, ‘the lifestyle’ was far more widespread than I ever imagined. I felt people made up their own rules and definitions as then saw fit, and I felt it was fine. After all, it was their lives. I was very sure the lifestyle was a pendulum which swung wide and somewhat free.

One evening while I was in the study and reading some of the information about the lifestyle, Kelly came in to see what I was doing. She stood behind me, looking over my shoulder at the text on the screen.

“What are you reading about?” Kelly asked.

Scrolling to the top of the page, I pointed at the title of the article. Kelly giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“You’ve been doing research on the lifestyle?”

“What? You’ve been reading about it too?”

Kelly kissed me. “Yes, interesting isn’t it?”

“It’s different.”

Moving around me, Kelly sat on my lap. She took control of the mouse, clicking on a link on the page I was viewing. When the site came up, she said, “This one is pretty good too.”

I read the page, finding it contained much of the same information I found elsewhere. This page had links to sex clubs I read about, but hadn’t looked into.

“I could never do those things,” Kelly said.

“What, the lifestyle?”

“No, the clubs. All of this is very fascinating, but I couldn’t have anything to do with a stranger. While I wouldn’t have to be attached to someone, I would at least have to know them, and like them.”

“Are you still thinking about what we talked about before?”

“I don’t know. It comes and goes. Mostly I don’t think about it at all. Then, you go down on me and trigger something I can’t explain.”

Kelly didn’t have any real emotion in her voice. She sounded the same as if we were talking about what we wanted for dinner.

“It seems you’ve been thinking about it though,” Kelly said.

“I wanted to get a few on my questions answered. Mom and I talked before she left.”

“Did she tell you she and Dad are swingers?” Kelly asked.

“Not in so many words, but I have my suspicions. Why, do you know something I don’t?”

“I don’t know what you know or don’t know. I have a feeling they are, but Mom didn’t tell me they were.”

“Would it bother you if you found out they were involved in it?”

“No, why should it? They can do whatever they want to. It’s none of our business what they do like it’s none of their business what we do. We have to live the way we want to, not the way we think someone else wants us to. The only important thing is we agree on what we do or don’t do.”

I was relieved to hear Kelly wouldn’t want to get involved with someone she didn’t know or like. While I wasn’t sure it was something I could do, if I was to try ‘the lifestyle, ‘ as they call it, it would have to be with someone I had some attraction to other than the way they looked.

Kelly began kissing me, drawing my attention from the computer. Our kisses heated and our hands began to caress each other. I put my hand under Kelly’s sweater, playing with her breasts, while she used her bottom to rub my growing erection. Rotating the chair so it was facing the desk instead of the return with the computer, I lifted Kelly onto the desktop.

I pushed Kelly’s top up so I could kiss her braless breasts. She moaned, running her fingers through my hair. While I nursed one of her nipples, I worked her sweatpants over her hips. I kissed down to her navel, drilling my tongue into the depression. Kelly squirmed on the desk and gripped my hair with both hands. When Kelly lifted her upper body to look down at me, I pushed her back onto the desk.

Kissing Kelly’s mons, I slid my hands up her sides. I got a hold of her top, pushing it up until it covered her face, and trapped her arms over her head. When she tried to remove the top, I stopped Kelly. She relaxed for a moment, but her body lurched when I licked the length of her pussy.

Taking her ankles, I planted her feet on the armrests of the chair. I slipped my hands under her bottom, squeezing her cheeks as I pulled her pussy to my mouth. Licking and probing with my tongue caused Kelly to begin writhing on the desk.

“Tell me what you want, baby. Tell me how to make you come,” I said, returning my mouth to her sex before Kelly could answer.

“Oh god, lick my clit!”

“Is it what you want? Or would you like me to do this instead.”

I kissed Kelly’s inner thighs, avoiding her pussy. I rubbed my hands on the bottoms of her legs, my fingertips coming very close to her, but not touching her sex. Kelly tried to wiggle to get me to make contact, but I managed to stay ahead of her.

After teasing Kelly for a few moments, I ran my tongue over her labia. She let out a groan, lifting her butt off the desk. I leaned back, put a finger into her opening, and began stroking her. Looking up, I made sure Kelly’s top still covered her head.

I added a second finger to Kelly’s pussy, stretching her by spreading them. Kelly shrieked, humping her body against my hand. With my fingers coated with her juices, I removed them, kissing her sex for a moment before I made my next move.

Kelly squirmed, searching for my mouth with her pussy. I slid my hand up her belly, keeping the two fingers I’d had in her away from her body. When I reached her head, I pushed her top up and gently touched her lips with the two fingertips.

“Taste my pussy. Taste me and tell Jenny what you want, sweetie. Mmmm, you have such a hot sexy little pussy.”

“Suck my pussy!” Kelly screamed. “Chew on my pussy and make me come, Jenny.”

Kelly jumped into the fantasy. I plunged my fingers into her mouth, feeling her sucking them while I screwed my tongue into her opening. I rubbed her clit with my nose, making her body spasm on the desk.

“Is this what you want Jenny to do? Do you want me to put my tongue up your pussy?” I removed my fingers from Kelly’s mouth, coating them in her pussy again. I put the two fingers back in her mouth, feeling her tongue lap at them. “Does my pussy taste as good as yours does, sweetie? Do you like Jenny’s sweet pussy?”

“Fuck yes!” Kelly yelled around my fingers. “Now eat me! Eat me like the little slut you are!”

I attacked Kelly’s pussy with my mouth and tongue. She twisted her body as she humped against my face, smearing me with her flowing juices. I fingered her a few times, placing my gooey fingers in her mouth. With my other hand, I began to tease her anus. I wet my finger in her pussy, moved it to her rectum, and pushed until it slid inside.

“Oh yeah, that’s the way! Finger-fuck my ass and eat my pussy! Suck my clit! Come on, Jenny, I know you know how to eat a pussy.”

Kelly responded to my finger in her butt and my mouth on her pussy. I flicked my tongue over her clit, making her yell out. Kelly lifted her legs, letting them flail in the air. After a few minutes, she began to quiver. Kelly managed to get her top off, reached down, and grabbed my hair. She let out a loud groan while pulling my face into her crotch.

“Eat me, bitch! Eat me like your life depends on it! Suck my pussy, Jenny, make me come again!”

Kelly went though several hard orgasms before her body went limp. She fell back against the desk, her back making a thud sound when it hit the surface. I kissed her pussy as I slowly removed my finger from her anus. Kelly folded her arms above her head, her body heaving while she gasped for breath. I kissed my way up her stomach, leaning over so I could kiss her open mouth.

“How you doing, baby?” I whispered.

Kelly opened her eyes, her eyelids hooding her glazed eyeballs. She took a few deep breaths before a smile grew across her face.

“You tricked me,” Kelly said.

“You liked it,” I replied, grinning at her.

“How did you know? How did you know I’ve been thinking about Jenny?”

“It makes sense. You said you couldn’t do anything with someone you didn’t know or like. Jenny fits on both accounts.”

“You’re bad?”

Chuckling, I said, “I thought I did pretty good. You seemed to like it.”

“That’s not what I’m talking about you ninny! I meant you’re bad because you tricked me. It was fun though, thanks for doing it.”

I helped Kelly sit up. She put her hand between her legs, rubbing her swollen labia for a moment. “I need something another girl can’t give me, honey. I need a big cock in my pussy.”

I lowered my pants. Moving between her legs, I slid my cock into Kelly’s pussy. She was so wet and dilated I slid in without any resistance. Kelly wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I remained still for a few moments, feeling her vaginal walls caress my cock. I started to move and Kelly used her legs to set the pace.

We kissed as I slowly moved my cock in her pussy. At the moment, I felt like I could go on for hours, but I knew it wasn’t true. While I was able to increase my stamina and staying power over the past months, there was always a point of no return.

“I want Justin to fuck me. I want Justin to come in my pussy. I want Justin to eat me after he does. Will Justin do it for me?”

“You bet I will, baby.”

I did as she asked. I fucked her long and slow until I shot my semen into her pussy. When my cock stopped pulsing and began to shrink, I removed it. Kneeling on the floor, I ate Kelly’s pussy as if it was a dying man’s last meal. Kelly held my head as I sucked and licked her tender sex. She threw her head back, letting out a groan as she reached her climax. I stood up, kissing her with my glazed lips. Kelly licked around my mouth, cleaning me like a cat cleans her kittens. When she finished with my face, Kelly got off the desk. She knelt on the floor, cleaning my cock with the same tenderness she used while cleaning my face.

We left the study. I stopped in the bathroom to wash my hands while Kelly used the toilet. Kelly and I went to the great room and snuggled on the couch until her fondling had me hard again. While I sat on the couch, Kelly mounted me. She faced me, using her hand to guide my cock into her pussy. Kelly and I made love for over an hour before we reached our mutual orgasms. Exhausted, Kelly and I fell asleep on the couch.

Neither Kelly nor I mentioned what happened the next morning. We got up, went up to our room, and dressed for our workout. After completing our routines, we went back to our room to shower.

“I love you, baby,” I said to Kelly while I washed her hair.

“I know you do. You would have to love me to do the things you do for me. I doubt many guys would pretend to be a girl to satisfy their girlfriend’s fantasy.” Kelly turned around so she could kiss me. “It was amazing! You had me so hot I thought I was going to pass out.”

“I aim to please.”

“You know what? You’re a great pussy eater, but your willingness was what made it so hot last night. I was so lost in lust I didn’t know who was between my legs. For a few minutes, you were Jenny.”

“I guess I did a good job then.”

“Baby, you were fantastic. You were fan-fucking-tastic! Maybe next time I give you a blowjob, I’ll be someone else for you. Maybe I’ll be Rob.”

Kelly caught me off guard. I didn’t know why she would say what she did or why she thought I would even entertain the idea. Kelly must have sensed she struck a nerve and said, “I could be Jenny if you want me too.”

I grinned, giving Kelly a kiss on the forehead. “I don’t know, from what she says, she isn’t very good at giving head.”

“You can always fuck me instead,” Kelly said and then she laughed. “Maybe she fucks better than she sucks.”

Kelly and I laughed. We gave each other a hug and then finished in the shower. After we dressed, we went downstairs to have a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Kelly fixed the cereal, peeling a banana to slice into the bowls. Before using the knife on it, she put the long thin banana into her mouth as if it was a cock. I laughed at her, watching her grin after she removed it.

“A banana is easy after doing your cock. You still gag me sometimes.”

“Don’t do it if it gags you, baby.”

“I don’t mind, in fact, sometimes it’s kind of sexy when you gag me. We had better eat or we’ll be late for class. Jenny and I have a new project to work on. She and Rob are coming over tonight. I thought we could make hotdogs and beans or something simple for dinner.”

“Sounds good to me, honey. Do you realize we’re almost finished with this term? A few more weeks and we’re out for the summer.”

The weather had gotten warmer. There was very little snow left, even in the woods. We still had some along the driveway from plowing, but it would be gone soon. Northern Michigan’s weather was funny in April. Temperature swings spanning forty degrees between the high and low weren’t uncommon. Rob talked about the trout opener on the last Saturday of April, telling me I had to get going if I was going to be ready.

Like most days, Kelly drove the Jeep to school. I knew she would get out of class a couple hours later than I did, but I could use the time to study. On the way to the campus, Kelly reached over, putting her hand on my leg.

“Have you thought about renting the apartment to Rob and Jenny? They’ve been looking at places in town to rent for the summer,” Kelly said.

“Has Jenny told you how much the rent is for the places they’re looking at?”

“Jen said they are trying to stay under five hundred a month. They looked at a couple in the four fifty range, but she said they were dumps.”

“Okay, let’s see if they want to rent our apartment. I’d let them stay for free, but they would feel like we were giving them charity. I know I would. They’ll be happy to get ours for a price they can afford. How do you want to tell them? Want to make it a surprise?”

“Let’s make it a surprise, honey. We’ll think of a way to do it.”

Rob and I met in the commons at lunchtime. He sat across from me, glancing around the room.

“Hey, you need to get a fly rod pretty soon. The opener is three weeks from Saturday,” Rob said. “When do you want to go look at them?”

“We could go after our classes? Kelly and Jenny have a photography project they plan to work on. You guys are coming over for dinner anyway.”

“Cool, we can take my truck and let the girls take yours. I’ll see you here at two thirty. I’m going to hit the library for an hour so I can finish some work.”

“See you later, Rob.”

Kelly found me in the commons. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to me. “I have an Idea for our surprise,” Kelly said, looking around to be sure no one could hear her. “I’ll tell you about it later tonight. I think you’re going to love it! I have to run, see you later.”

“Okay, baby. Rob and I are going to stop at the sports shop before we come home. I’m going to pick up a fly rod and some tackle so we can go fishing.”

Kelly gave me a kiss. “I love you. Have fun at the fishing store.”

Kelly scurried away. I watched her long skirt swish as she moved across the room. Since it got warmer, Kelly wore long skirts almost every day. I liked her in jeans, but when she wore a skirt, it drove me nuts. I didn’t find anything wrong with the fact Kelly wore boots and white crew socks with her skirts. Nor did I think the flannel shirts looked bad. It gave her a wholesome outdoorsy look, a look I enjoyed to no end.

Of course there were other benefits to her wearing skirts. When she did, Kelly usually wore a thong under them. On more than one occasion I bent her over for a quickie, pulling her thong aside so I could access her pussy. One afternoon, Kelly teased me so badly I hiked her skirt and screwed her between the stacks in the library. Kelly became so turned on I had to cover her mouth to keep her quiet.

At the end of the day, I met Rob in the commons. We left for Ishpeming and the fishing shop. When we got there, the fun began.

Rob showed me around before we began looking at rods. A man came over to help us, asking what I was planning to do. Rob told him I was a novice. He told the man we were going to start by fishing the streams for brook trout, rainbows, and browns. The man suggested a starter set, but Rob nixed it.

“I’d rather see him get something a little better. Show him a Loomis in an eight and a half foot, five weight.”

“Yes sir,” the man said.

“A G Loomis is a bit more money, but if you decide you don’t like fly fishing, you’ll get more of your money back. Not many people buy used starter rods unless they can get them for pennies on the dollar. This rod will get you all but about fifty or seventy five dollars of what you pay for it,” Rob told me.

The salesman showed me the rods, but I let Rob handle things. I didn’t know enough about them to make a wise decision. Once we selected a rod, Rob and the salesman matched it with a good reel. Rob had them put the backing and fly-line on it while he helped me pick up a few things he said were essential. By the time we left the store, I had a rod, reel, vest, clippers, hemostats, several different leaders, a couple fly boxes, a net, a creel, and a bunch of other things Rob promised to explain later.

On the ride home, Rob was as excited as I was. He kept going on and on about the things I’d bought and what I would use each item for while fishing. He told me I needed to get a pair of waders and wading boots, but he said we could wait on those.

When we got home, Rob took the rod and reel out of his truck. It wasn’t dark yet, so we went to the back yard for my first lesson in fly-casting. I watched in awe as Rob began his cast. The rod flexed as he moved it from back to front with the line streaming from the tip. While he kept the line suspended in the air, he began to tell me what he was doing.

One o’clock to eleven o’clock. Keep your arm steady and don’t jerk the rod. Fly-casting is all about grace and flow, unlike casting a weighted lure. With fly-casting, you’re casting the line, not the fly.

Rob let the line settle on the grass in front of him. He pulled some of the line back, letting it coil at his feet, before picking up the rod tip again. He pulled back, the line following the tip of the flexible rod. After watching Rob for a few moments, he gave the rod to me.

My first attempt was a disaster. I cracked the line because I jerked too hard at the end of my back cast and then ended up with the line around my shoulders. Rob laughed, but he gave me a few pointers. He had me shorten the line until only about ten feet were on the lawn in front of me. Standing behind me, Rob took my wrist in his hand. He guided my motion, telling me when I was trying to put too much effort into it.

Rob and I worked for an hour. By the time we finished, I could control about fifteen feet of line without tangling it or causing what Rob called wind-knots in the tippet. We went to the garage where he showed me how to clean the line.

“You did a pretty good job for your first time. It isn’t hard once you develop a rhythm. A few more practice sessions and you’ll be casting forty or fifty feet. You don’t need much more on most of the streams we’ll be fishing.

“Once you get the hang of the cast we worked on today, you can start learning to roll cast and mend the line. We’ll have to find a stream to work on mending. It’s hard to do on the lawn.”

“Thanks, I appreciate your help, Rob. I think I’m going to like fly-fishing.”

“I know you will, Justin. I’ll take care of the flies for now. I have boxes of them. Let’s go see what the girls are up to,” Rob said.

I put my new rod in one of the racks Hank left. After hanging up the vest and putting the tackle gadgets away, Rob and I went into the house. Kelly and Jenny were at the kitchen table, working on something for their photography class.

“Hi, Kelly, Jenny,” I said. “How are you two doing on the project?”

“Okay, we took the pictures already. We have to go over our shooting notes so we can read what we wrote. Did you get your fishing pole?”

“It’s a fishing rod, not a pole,” Rob said and then he laughed. “Justin got a very nice outfit today. We practiced casting for an hour.”

“We watched you guys from up here. It looks hard,” Kelly said.

“It’s kind of hard, but I think I can get the hang of it. I need a lot of practice. Once finals are over, I’ll have more time.”

“Cool, we’ll start dinner in a few minutes, honey. Jen and I want to finish what we’re doing first.”

Rob and I went to the great room to study while the girls worked in the kitchen. I wanted to talk about fishing, but I had to keep focused on my schoolwork. The girls came into the room an hour and a half later, telling us dinner would be ready in a few minutes.

After eating the hotdogs, beans and chips the girls prepared, we remained at the table. Kelly glanced at me, winking as she got up. When she returned, Kelly had a pad of paper.

“Justin and I need some help writing an ad for the apartment. We know you have been looking so we thought you could help us.”

“No problem, we’ve read enough of them in the past two weeks,” Jenny said.

“Okay, how about this?”

Kelly began to write on the pad, talking aloud as she did.

“For rent. A luxury three bedroom apartment located in a secluded setting. The apartment has three bedrooms, two baths, a large living room with a natural fireplace and a spacious kitchen.” Kelly looked up. “How does it sound so far?”

“Sounds good. Don’t forget to mention the appliances,” Jenny said, looking at the pad of paper.

Kelly nodded. “The apartment is fully furnished and includes all appliances, including a newer washer and dryer.”

“You should get you some calls,” Rob said. “You should put the rent in the ad too.”

“That’s right, we should.” Kelly fidgeted in her seat, barely able to contain herself.

“Let’s see, how about this?”

“The monthly rent is...” Kelly glanced up at me. I nodded and she continued. “The monthly rent is four hundred dollars with one month in advance.”

Kelly looked up at Jenny and then at Rob. “Well, does it sound okay to you guys?”

“You’re going to rent the apartment for four hundred? Places not half as nice or big are going for over twice as much in town. You should be able to get a grand easy,” Rob said.

While Rob went on about how we were pricing the apartment way too low, Jenny stared at Kelly. Kelly flashed a big smile at Jenny as she reached for my hand. Jenny jumped up, ran around to Kelly, and began hugging her.

“We’ll take it! I can’t believe you guys are doing this,” Jenny said. In her excitement, Jenny kissed Kelly square on the mouth. Blushing, Jenny gave me a hug and a chaste kiss.

“What the hell’s going on?” Rob asked as he watched Jenny hugging Kelly and me.

“You dope! Don’t you get it? We’re going to rent the apartment,” Jenny said.

“We are?” Rob said.

“Yeah, if you want it,” Kelly said.

When it finally sank in, Rob reached across the table to shake my hand. While he was pumping my hand, he got up and came around near the rest of us. Pulling me to my feet, Rob gave me a hug. After releasing me, he hugged and kissed Kelly.

“Jenny and I talked about the apartment, but we didn’t think we could afford it after seeing what they were renting for in town. You know, you guys don’t have to do this, I know you can get a lot more from someone else,” Rob said.

“We know, but we’d rather have someone we know living here instead of strangers. Kelly and I don’t need the extra money,” I said.

“Okay, we’ll take it but only if you guys let us help around here. I can cut the grass and Jenny can help Kelly with the housework. I know this place is hard to keep up with,” Rob said.

“I’ll do anything I can to help,” Jenny said. “Rob and I are going to have to work, but we’ll still help around the house. I can’t believe this! When can we move in?”

“Anytime you want to,” Kelly said. “How about the dorms?”

“Screw the dorms! They’re already paid for so it doesn’t matter. I have the first month rent and security deposit in our savings,” Rob said.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m not going to. You can pay us later, after school is out and you get jobs. We’re running a special this month, free rent until June,” I said. “We’re glad it’s you guys moving in.”

“Are you sure your parents won’t mind?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, we’re very sure, aren’t we, honey?” Kelly said. “Mom asked if we’d thought about renting it to you after she met you.”

“Look, please don’t say anything to anyone, but this is our house, not our parents,” I said.

“How can you afford the payments on this place?” Jenny asked.

Kelly smiled at me. “There aren’t any payments, we own it free and clear. Justin paid cash for the house and property.”

“Are you guys rich or something?” Rob asked.

I nodded and said. “When my father was killed, Mom sued and won.”

Everyone grew silent. Kelly took my hand, holding it firmly in hers. After a moment, I said, “It’s okay, I’ve come to terms with Dad’s death. It was a stupid accident caused by a company trying to cut corners. They deserved to pay for it, and Kelly and I deserve to enjoy it. My dad would have wanted us to.”

“Would you mind if we went up to the apartment? I don’t remember what it looks like,” Jenny said.

I got the keys from the keyboard. I handed a set to Rob and another to Jenny. She grinned and headed for the garage. The rest of us followed her up the stairs in the garage, watching as she tried to unlock the door with shaking hands.

“Jenny, it isn’t locked,” I said, chuckling when she looked at me and stuck her tongue out.

Jenny opened the door. She turned on the light as she stepped inside. I put my hand in the small of Rob’s back, pushing him ahead of Kelly and me. Jenny stood in the living room and turned around slowly, looking at every corner of the room. With tears in her eyes, Jenny moved into the kitchen.

“Oh my god, I don’t remember it being this big.” Jenny hugged Kelly, wiping her eyes on the back of her hand. “I can’t wait to have you and Justin over for dinner.”

Jenny and Kelly went to the large bedroom with Rob and I right behind them. She tested the bed with her hand before flopping on her back, kicking her feet in the air. She jumped up, moving to Rob. Putting her arms around his waist, she said, “Baby, I’m going to fuck you silly the first night we’re here!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.