Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1 - Cover

Our Cabin in the Woods - Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Vision

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The tragic death of my father set my life on a path I couldn't imagine. When I was nineteen, I discovered my friend Kelly was actually the love of my life. It all came to fruition in "Our Cabin in The Woods" and things couldn't be better. This is our story about growth, love, and fortune. Along the way, Kelly and I discover life isn't necessarily what we thought it would be - it was better as long as we were willing to explore and go with the changes we encountered.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The sound of the coffee maker gurgling woke me the next morning. Kelly was out of bed, moving around our room. She wore her thong, but nothing else.

“Good morning, honey,” Kelly said when she noticed I was awake. She came to the bed, patted my morning erection and said, “Morning, Boomer.”

“Good morning, sweetie, how long have you been up?”

“Not long. I’d still be asleep if something hadn’t been poking my butt.”

Laughing, I rolled out of bed. I gave Kelly a hug on my way to the bathroom. When I came out, she was sitting at the table with two cups of coffee. Before sitting down, I rubbed her pussy and said, “I forgot to tell Bucky good morning. Good morning, Bucky.”

Kelly and I kissed. I sat in the chair, taking my coffee in hand. After taking a sip, I thanked her for making it.

“I have to add Woolite to my kit. My panties are all icky.”

“Can’t you rinse them out?”

“Yeah, but I’d rather wash them. Maybe we can stop at the store later. What’s the plan for today?”

“We need to go to the admission office at school this morning and get the paperwork started. They’ll have to contact our old schools for our records,” I said.

“Maybe we can walk around the campus too. I’d like to see where we’ll be going to school when we start.”

“Okay, I’d like to look around too.”

“What time do you think we should leave? Do we have time to go swimming this morning or should we wait?”

Glancing at the clock, I saw it was only seven in the morning. “We can go for a swim if you’d like to. We have time. I don’t know what time the admission office opens, but it doesn’t matter, we don’t have an appointment.”

Kelly and I finished our coffee. We showered together, enjoying the playfulness we shared. Once we were finished, we put on our suits. I tried on the Speedo, but decided to save it for another time. Kelly put on her conservative suit for our first trip to the pool. The hotel provided robes for us to wear while moving through the building.

In the pool, Kelly and I swam several laps. Pausing to rest, we hugged while standing in waist deep water. There were no other guests in the pool, leaving us alone to play. After our swim, we found the sauna. Kelly and I got frisky, but refrained from any serious sexual activity. We stayed in the sauna for about twenty minutes, getting out when the heat became too much to bear.

Back in our room, we showered again. Kelly hung our suits on the shower rail to dry. We dressed and left for breakfast. Eating in the hotel restaurant, Kelly and I planned our day. We decided to go to the school so we could find out what was required to register and then walk around the campus. When we finished, we would begin our search for a house.

The admission office was fairly busy. Taking numbers, we waited for someone to call for us. When a woman called our numbers, Kelly and I explained our plan to begin school when the next term started to one of the women behind the counter. Kelly and I found out we would be able to begin classes in two weeks. She gave us forms to fill out, pointing to a table where we could sit and write.

Kelly finished her form first. She took it to the counter while I filled in the last of my information. By the time I finished, Kelly had completed her talk with the admission clerk.

“Okay, you have to see a counselor before we can process your admission. Fortunately, they have open schedules at this time of the year. Most of our students have already registered. Here is a class catalog for you to review and a map of the campus. Ms. Hillman said you two are looking for a house,” the woman said.

“Yes we are.”

“Good luck, Mr. Rodgers. The dorms are available if you can’t find anything to rent.”

I didn’t bother telling the woman we were looking for a house to buy. I took my packet of information and went to where Kelly was standing. She was reading some of the postings on a bulletin board. Kelly pointed at a couple of the postings of houses and rooms for rent.

“We don’t need to look at those, sweetie. Let’s look around for a while and then find a realtor,” I said as I took her hand.

“I have an appointment with the counselor at nine tomorrow morning. What time is your appointment?” Kelly said.

“Mine’s at nine thirty. I’m glad they’re close together. Neither of us will have to wait for the other too long.”

Kelly and I walked around the campus. Using the map we received, we identified the different buildings. When Kelly said she was chilled, we headed to the truck. I drove into town, parking the trunk in a restaurant parking lot, and went in to have lunch.

I saw a rack of booklets with real estate listings in them. I grabbed two different books, taking them into the restaurant with Kelly and me. We sat next to each other in a booth so we could look at the books together.

Over the course of lunch, Kelly and I marked a few of the houses listed in the booklets. Two of the properties we read about looked promising. I noted the name of one of the realtors in the book, asking Kelly if she thought we should visit the office.

“Whatever you think,” Kelly said.

“It’s what we think, sweetie. This has to be our decision you know.”

“It kind of feels weird when you refer to everything as we or us. It’s your money.”

“Kelly, it’s ours. We’re going to be married and we’ll share everything. It’s no different than if I was working while you stayed home to raise our children. At least it isn’t to me.”

Kelly nodded. She pushed her food around on her plate, apparently lost in her thoughts. After a moment, she looked into my eyes.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. I was thinking about what you said about children. I want a family you know.”

“So do I. I want us to have children together.”

Kelly twisted around so she could hug me. Her mouth covered mine and we kissed. When she released me, there were tears in her eyes.

“You’re the best thing to ever happen to me, Justin! I love you so much. Thank you for making me such a big part of your life, of our lives.”

I didn’t know what to say to her so I didn’t say anything. I finished my lunch while flipping through the pages of the booklets. After paying the bill, Kelly and I left to find a realtor. The real estate office was close to the restaurant. I parked in front of it, going inside with Kelly.

“May I help you,” a woman asked.

“Yes, we’re looking for a house and would like to talk to someone,” Kelly said.

“To buy or rent? We don’t rent houses.”

“To buy,” I said, realizing the woman wasn’t taking us seriously. “Our parents will be here tomorrow to look with us.”

The woman smiled. She looked at a book on her desk, turned around and called out.

“Lindy, you have a walk-in,” the woman said loudly.

“Hi, I’m Lindy Stein,” the young woman said as she extended her hand. “How can I help you?”

Kelly shook the woman’s hand. “Hi, I’m Kelly Hillman. This is Jason Rodgers, my fiancé. We’re looking for a house.”

I shook Lindy’s hand adding, “We’re going to be going to school here in Marquette.”

“Great, let’s go sit in the conference room. I need to find out what kind of house you two are looking for.”

Lindy led us to a small conference room. Kelly and I sat at the table, while Lindy got coffee for us. Kelly opened one of the booklets so we could show Lindy what we’d seen.

Lindy asked us several questions about our needs. Kelly and I told her we wanted a house we could rent part of for income. Kelly pointed to a picture of one of the houses we’d seen in the booklet. I showed her the printouts Dad provided.

“This one has an upper flat. We would like something like this,” Kelly said.

We spent an hour talking about what we wanted. Lindy took notes while we talked and looked at the sheets Kelly’s dad gave us. She asked us to wait while she went to get some additional information.

“Here you go. These are all of the listings out of the computer matching your requirements. I would suggest you drive by them and decide which ones you’d like me to show you. I have to warn you, it’s very difficult for students to get a mortgage. The houses you’re going to be looking at are on the high side.

“The properties range in price from one fifty to almost three hundred thousand dollars. Even if you rent part of the house, it’s still going to have a hefty payment,” Lindy said.

“We know. We’ll talk to our parents when they get here. I’m sure they’ll help us make the right decision. By the way, how is the real estate market around here?” I asked.

“Right now it’s good,” Lindy said.

“How long does it usually take to close on a house?” Kelly asked.

“It depends. If the property is vacant, we can close in a couple weeks once the financing is in place. If someone is in it, it can take longer,” Lindy told us.

Kelly and I thanked Lindy. We took the papers she gave us along with a street map of Marquette. Once we were in the truck, I took off for the first house we wanted to drive by and inspect.

“She didn’t seem very anxious to help us, did she?” Kelly said.

“You noticed too. I guess she isn’t taking us seriously because of our age. Once Mom and Dad get here things will be fine.”

I drove past the first house. It looked nice, but neither Kelly nor I cared for it. We spent several hours driving around Marquette. While all of the houses were okay, none stood out. The only one we saw we liked was on the outskirts of town.

“Let’s go back to the hotel. I want to call Lindy and tell her we need more houses to look at,” I said.

“Sounds like a good idea to me. I didn’t realize this was going to be so hard, baby. I kind of liked the last one, but it was lacking something, at least from the outside.”

“Yeah, it was lacking property. I’m not sure I want to live so close to other houses.”

“Why not?”

“Because I have a girlfriend who likes to run around naked or in her undies and I don’t want to get arrested.”

“You goof! We can get drapes.”

Kelly and I laughed. She reached across the seat, taking my hand in hers. Smiling at me, she said, “That’s one of the reasons I love you so much, you understand me.”

“I’m not sure I understand you, but I’m learning about you.”

“I hope you’re not disappointed.”

“Not at all! In fact, the more I learn the more interesting you become. Even though I’ve known you for years, I realize I don’t know you at all.”

“I’m not the same girl you knew before. You’ve given me an opportunity to spread my wings so to speak. I can say or do anything with you and not feel like you disapprove or you’ll chastise me for the way I feel. The shy little girl was left in the mountains last Christmas.”

Kelly unfastened her seatbelt so she could sit next to me. She hugged my arm, resting her head against me. “Honey, you have no idea how free you make me feel. It’s so refreshing to have someone like you love me. It’s great to be loved. You put up with my crazy ideas about sex and everything else. I don’t know what I’m going to find when I finally discover myself, but thank you for letting me explore.”

“It goes both ways, sweetie. You give me the same freedoms. I feel I can bounce my ideas off you and you won’t think I’m a nut. I know you want me to be more aggressive sexually. Believe me, I’m trying. I have this fear I’ll upset you.”

“As long as we talk, we won’t upset one another. I’m open to almost anything and as long as there aren’t animals or other people involved, I think I’d be willing to do most anything with you, sexually anyway. I don’t have much interest in mountain climbing or skydiving.”

“I don’t know, naked skydiving might be fun,” I said with a chuckle.

“Okay, as long as we’re naked I might give try it.”

Kelly and I were laughing when I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. We went up to our room, sitting together on the couch. I grabbed the telephone to call home. After talking to Dad, and telling him about our experience with the realtor, he assured me things would be okay. I gave the phone to Kelly so she could talk to her dad.

Kelly and I went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. We went for a swim later, enjoying the pool, sauna and exercise room. It felt good working out again. I showed Kelly how to use the machines, telling her not to over do it. We followed my usual routine, working on all of the muscle groups.

Finished in the exercise room, Kelly and I relaxed in the hot tub for a few minutes.

“This is great! I love a hot tub,” Kelly said as she stretched her arms over her head.

“It makes my muscles feel good, especially after working out. It’s been a while.”

“I hope you didn’t exhaust Boomer. Bucky has plans for him later.”

“Oh she does does she?” I said.

“Yup! Not another quickie either. We’re going to make love until we can’t move tonight.”

“Didn’t you like the quickie?”

“It was great, but I want to cuddle and make love tonight,” Kelly said.

“What do you want to do?” I put my hand on Kelly’s leg.

“We’ll figure out something, baby.”

Kelly moved closer to me. She put her hand on my crotch, rubbing my cock through my suit. When I got hard, she removed her hand and chuckled. We got out of the hot tub after my cock returned to normal. After drying off, we went up to our room. Kelly and I took off our suits, hanging them on the shower rail to dry.

Naked, we went to play on the bed. As soon as we were lying down, Kelly crawled on top of me. She wiggled her breasts against my chest as we kissed. I reached for her butt, gripping her bottom with both hands. We kissed and rolled around on the bed, moving our hands over each other.

I flipped Kelly on her back. Pulling her legs open, I began to kiss and lick her pussy. She squirmed around until she could get my cock into her mouth. Kelly sucked me while I screwed my tongue into her vagina. I began fingering her while flicking my tongue against her clit. She moaned around my cock, taking me deep in her throat.

My orgasm was closing in on me. Kelly must have sensed it because she moved away. When I asked her why, she smirked. Reaching for her, I grabbed her arm. I pulled her back to me, kissing her mouth and face.

“Why did you stop?” I asked.

“I didn’t stop. I’m taking a break.”

Smiling, I moved so my back was against the headboard. Kelly stretched out on the bed, resting her head on my thigh. Facing my stomach, Kelly began stroking my cock.

“Show me how you do it,” Kelly said, looking up at me.

As strange as her request was, I took my cock in hand and began stroking it while she watched. Kelly spread her legs, moving her hand between them. I watched her as she played with herself. Kelly kept her eyes locked on my hand, watching how I stroked my cock while I stared at her, watching how she played with her pussy.

Kelly and I masturbated for each other for several minutes. She removed her hand from her crotch, taking over for me. I began touching her, trying to mimic what I’d seen her do. I noticed how her fingers played along the sides of her pussy, rather than going inside. Her thumb nudged her clit instead of rubbing it like I did.

“When I get close to coming, I rub my clit harder,” Kelly said. “You have to be gentle when I get close because I get very sensitive. After I come, my clit almost hurts for a few minutes.”

“My cock gets very sensitive too, but only the head. When you give me a blowjob, you have to be gentle after I come. It only takes a few moments for it to stop being so sensitive. It would feel better if you waited a bit after I ejaculate. You can keep it in your mouth, but don’t use your tongue on it.”

“After I climax when we fuck, I’d like it better if you’d leave your cock in my pussy a little longer. When you pull out too fast, my pussy feels empty. I like the way it feels when my pussy can grip it. My orgasms are different from yours. It takes a while for me to come down and my pussy contracts while I do. When I play with myself, I leave my fingers in me, two of them.”

Kelly and I stopped touching each other while we told one another what we liked and disliked. My hand rested between her legs while hers held my cock, but we weren’t moving them.

“There’s another thing. Remember when you played with my butt? I liked it,” Kelly said. “I don’t want you to do it all the time, but once in a while when I’m turned on would be hot.”

“Do you mean when I touched you outside or when I put my finger in you?”

“Both, but I was talking about when you put your finger in my butt.” Kelly giggled, flashing me a big grin. “I like it when you touch the outside too.”

“What else do you like? What else would you like to try?”

“I like everything we’ve done so far. As far as new stuff, we’ll have to use our imaginations. We can try some more of the things in the magazine. The pictures are cool, but some of the stories are really something else. They describe things I could have never thought of.”

“Like what?”

“It isn’t so much what, it’s where and how. One of the stories is about a guy who rapes a girl.”

“I would never do it to you, honey!”

“It isn’t real rape, silly, it’s play rape. In the story, the guy meets the girl in a park, drags her in the bushes, and fucks her. She resists, but he still has his way with her. Haven’t you ever thought about just taking a girl?”

“No, never. Have you thought about having some guy do it to you?”

Smiling, Kelly nodded. “I thought about you doing it to me. After the prom, I used to fantasize about you stripping me and then fucking me. I don’t think you realize how much I wanted you. Justin, you changed my life the night of the prom. Our first date, and the dates we had after it showed me all boys weren’t jerks. I don’t know why, but I always knew you were different.”

I moved around so I was next to Kelly. Putting my arm around her, I hugged Kelly to my side. She put her head against my chest and her arm around my waist. We didn’t say anything for a few moments while we enjoyed the closeness.

While we cuddled, I thought about what Kelly said. I felt I’d been blind to her feelings about me. Try as I might, I couldn’t put my finger on any one thing that would have tipped me off to the way she felt. Maybe if I had been more aggressive she wouldn’t have resisted, I thought to myself. Maybe if I initiated something, even a kiss, things would have been different. Smiling, I kissed the top of Kelly’s head. I stopped thinking about the past, realizing things were the way they were meant to be.

Kelly moved away from me. She went to the table, returning with the course catalogs we’d received from the admission office. Sitting near me, Kelly and I began selecting our classes for the next term. With the exception of one class each, Kelly and I were able to align our schedules. Once we had the required classes selected, we looked at the clubs. Kelly found information on the drama club, smiling when she pointed it out to me.

“I’d like to see if I can join the drama group, honey. Do you mind?” Kelly asked.

“No, why would I mind?”

“I don’t know. You know I will have practices and plays.”

“Yeah, I know. You should do it though. You said you enjoy it.”

“I do. Thank you for letting me do it.”

“Sweetie, you can do whatever you want to do. I’m not going to tell you what you should be interested in.”

Kelly fondled my flaccid cock. “Just as long I take care of Boomer, right?”

“Kelly, that’s not fair! You know damn well sex has nothing to do with it. Please don’t talk like it does.”

“I’m sorry, baby. I was kidding.” Kelly removed her hand.

“It sounds so, I don’t know. It sounds like you want to use sex to bargain for things. I want to base our relationship on love and willingness, not sex. If you want to do something, you don’t have to pay for it with sex.”

Kelly’s eyes filled with tears. She hung her head, diverting her eyes from mine. Reaching out, I took her into my arms, pulling her close.

“Sweetie, I told you I love you, sex or no sex. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. I want you to be happy, to do the things you want to do. I don’t expect sex in return. While I love and cherish you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I don’t own you.”

Kelly nodded her head, but didn’t look up. “I’m so sorry. It didn’t come out the way I meant it. I know you love me like I love you. I also know we are free to make our own choices about a lot of things.”

Kelly looked up. I used my thumbs to brush away the tears on her cheeks. “Justin, there are things we have to discuss and agree on. If we’re going to be a couple, if we’re going to be husband and wife, we can’t go our own separate ways. I think that’s what happened with my mom and dad. I don’t want anything to happen to us.

“Sex is very important to me. It lets me show you how much I love you by my willingness to be open and uninhibited. When we make love or have sex, I feel as close to you as I can. When you put your cock in my pussy or my mouth we connect so much more than sexually. At least that’s how it feels to me. It’s like our hearts and souls connect too. For me, it’s not only feeling good, it’s feeling safe and wanted, feeling loved.”

I felt bad, realizing I over reacted. Kelly was right. Our sexual connection was so much more than physical pleasure. When we were engaged in sex there was something other than lust. There was love and caring.

“I’m the one who needs to apologize, sweetie, I took what you said the wrong way. You’re absolutely right about what you said. I guess I’m too sensitive, that’s all. I don’t want you to ever feel you have to use sex to get what you want.”

“I know. I don’t feel either of us has to use sex as payment for anything. Sex should be fun. Neither of us should feel obligated to ‘put out’ in order to get something from the other, not for real anyway.”

“What do you mean by not for real?”

“I think it could be fun to use sex when we’re playing. You know, ‘I’ll suck your cock if you’ll take me out to dinner’. I know you’d take me out anyway, but why can’t we have fun with it too?”

“I guess there’s no good reason why not. Not as long as we both know it’s in fun.” I chuckled and then said, “So, if I ask you to get the mail, you can say, ‘not until you eat my pussy’?”

Grinning, Kelly said, “Exactly! I read an article in Cosmo about the difference between having sex and making love. The article was by a woman who had more than one partner, but what she said made sense to me. She said there’s a big difference between the two.

“The article said sex was something physical, something you do for pleasure. Making love is intimate. She said you could only make love with someone you love. She also said you can have sex with someone you love.”

“I don’t want to have sex with anyone except you,” I said.

“That’s not the point. Neither do I,” Kelly smiled at me. “Remember what I told you about what Lisa and I did together? It was sex for sex sake. There was no love involved. We made each other feel good, nothing more, nothing less.”

“Kind of like when we had our quickie?”

“Sort of, but that’s different. Justin, I can’t separate my love for you from sex. While we didn’t ‘make love’ I still love you. It’s hard for me to explain.”

“No, I understand completely.”

“I hope so. Your love for me means more than anything in the world. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you don’t stop loving me.”

“I’ll do the same, sweetie. Whatever it takes, I’ll do what I have to to make sure you keep loving me.”

Kelly snuggled against me. “That’s what we’re doing right now, baby. We’re talking and sharing our feelings. Like Mom said, as long as we communicate things will be fine. Whatever happens, we need to feel like we can talk to each other without feeling one of us will take it wrong. If we don’t understand, we have to talk it out until we do. We should never assume we know what the other means, not if we don’t know.”

Kelly and I continued to talk. We snuggled together, pulling the covers over our naked bodies while we cemented our relationship. Kelly and I talked about communications and the need to be open and honest. We made a pact to never go to sleep while one of us was upset or didn’t understand what the other felt. There were lulls in our conversation. During one of those lulls, we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke with a start the next morning. Springing up, I fumbled for the alarm clock. I realized it was only six thirty and fell back on the bed. For some reason I thought Kelly and I overslept. Kelly stirred next to me. She rolled toward me, putting her arm over my chest. Waking up, Kelly moved over me, kissing my lips.

“Morning, how are you today?” Kelly said.

“Fine, I woke up thinking we missed our appointments. I love you.” I kissed Kelly.

“Mmmm, I love you too. What time is it?”

Chuckling, I said, “Six thirty.”

Kelly laughed. She kissed my nose and then got up. I watched her butt move as she walked to the bathroom. While Kelly was in the bathroom, I got up to start a pot of coffee. When she came out, I went in.

Kelly and I remained naked while we sat at the table drinking our morning coffee. We talked about our upcoming appointments as well as our plans for the rest of the day.

“What if we can’t find a house before the next term starts?” Kelly asked.

“Maybe we can find an efficiency motel or an apartment to rent. There has to be someplace we can stay that’s less expensive than this place,” I replied.

Kelly and I showered, dressed, and then went downstairs for breakfast. After eating, we went to our appointments.

It was ten thirty by the time I finished with the counselor. Kelly was waiting in the outer office, already finished with her appointment. When she saw me, Kelly jumped out of her seat.

“Come with me,” Kelly said, her voice shrill with excitement.

Kelly led me to a bulletin board. At the top of the board was a sigh with the word ‘staff’ printed with large block letters. Lifting a posting about a change in class schedules, she pointed at a picture of a house.

“Look, this house is for sale. It belongs to one of the professors. The lady at the counter said he and his wife have to sell it because they’re moving,” Kelly said.

I read the posting. It described the house and property the professor offered for sale. After reading it a second time, I ripped off one of the slips with the address and phone number.

“This might be too much for us, but there’s no harm in looking. I wasn’t impressed with anything we saw yesterday,” I said as I put the slip of paper in my shirt pocket. “It’ll probably be better if we wait until our parents get here before we contact the owner.”

The information was brief. It said the five bedroom house sat on acreage outside of town. I went to the counter to ask the woman if she knew anything else about the house, but she said she didn’t.

“Most of the faculty has been to it before. The professor and his wife used to entertain there. It’s a very nice house.”

“Why is he leaving?” Kelly asked.

“Doctor Gilmore received an offer from Oxford. He’s the chair of our English department. His wife is from the UK and she jumped at the opportunity to go back,” the woman told us.

“Do you know how much they want for the house?” I asked.

“No, but I do know it’s more than my husband and I can afford.”

Kelly and I thanked the woman for the information. We left the building, heading for the truck. I drove to a store so Kelly and I could get cell phones with a local number. After we had our new phones, we went to a restaurant for lunch. Like the day before, we picked up a couple of the real estate booklets to look through.

While waiting for our food, I called my house. I got the answering machine so I left a message and hung up. I told Kelly there was no one home so she called her dad’s cell phone. Kelly chatted for a moment. She hung up, grinning at me.

“They’re on their way up here. Dad said they would be here about six o’clock. We’re going to have dinner together,” Kelly told me.

“Cool, maybe we can go look at houses tomorrow.”

Kelly and I ate our lunch and then went to the real estate office to see if we could get a few more listings. After talking with the agent, she printed off more sheets. We drove by the listings, noting two we would like to see. I told the agent the amount we were willing to pay so we stood a chance of finding what we wanted.

Our parents arrived at five thirty. After they checked into their room, we all went out for dinner. While we ate, Kelly and I told them about the things we’d accomplished so far. Mom and Mr. Hillman were happy to hear we would be picking up where we left off with school. The difference in schedules allowed us to continue without missing a term.

Kelly told them when we would start and Mom said she wondered where we would stay until we found a house. I explained we could find an efficiency motel or an apartment for a month or two if we had to. She thought we should look into the dorms, but Kelly and I wouldn’t agree to live separately.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.