The Master Delegates - Cover

The Master Delegates

Copyright© 2017 by plus plus

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Master learns to better control himself and delegate to others. What will happen to the family?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control  

Returning back to town started out normally enough. Walking through the airport, the four of us made our way to where we were usually picked up. Kristen was waiting in the resort van and helped us load our luggage.

“Honey, I’m so glad you’re back. Everyone’s missed you.”

“It’s good to be home Kristen, I think that was the last straw before I quit. I need to focus on you, Ashley, and the rest of the family.”

Juliana asked Kristen if she could drop her off on the way. Jessica just took a cab.


It was a Friday so people were starting to arrive at the resort for the weekend. As we unloaded the car, Laura suggested we go for a run which sounded like a fantastic idea. I dropped my bags off in my room and then met Laura outside. As we were on the trail heading into the woods, I saw Ashley from a distance, but I don’t think she saw my wave. I’d find her later and see how she was doing.


Laura didn’t say much while we were running, but after we had stopped and were cooling off, she started sharing her feelings. “I wanted to thank you Master, for letting me indulge myself with Tilly and Cindy. I love figuring out how to break someone, it’s like a puzzle. They were really fun to work with.”

“It was interesting watching how carefully you observed them, how carefully you tuned what you were doing with them. But you didn’t really break them, did you? In the morning they seemed normal.”

“Master, they are not our slaves yet, but with more sessions, I could make them so. That’s why I had them sucking on you so often. I wanted you to be their focus. They were worried about me, but focused on you and your cock.”

“But you weren’t really punishing them like I had seen you do with your other two slaves, Becky and Judy.”

“True Master, but they ARE my slaves, already broken and rebuilt. Tilly and Cindy have a ways to go before they crave the whip. Right now they still fear it. Switching topics, I think you’ve rested enough, lets do one more lap before we’re done.”

I was so tempted to tell her no, but, she was commanded to have my best interests at heart, which meant it was probably a good idea to listen to her.


As we came back into the resort, I saw Ashley coming out of one of the buildings. With a grunted thanks to Laura, I changed course to meet Ashley. I ran right up to her and gave her a big hug.

“Ashley! How are you doing? How are you feeling? I missed you.”

“Hi Master, everyone here missed you while you were gone.”

“How are you feeling? Anything changing?”

Ashley paused and considered before answering, “My body has changed a little bit, but other than feeling, um different, and the morning sickness, it feels fine. I’m more worried about my head. I’ve read about the so called ‘mommy brain’ which I guess this could be. I’m not sure, it just feels like ... I really don’t know. Anyway, before I start telling you how much I want pickles, how was your trip? I heard Tilly and Cindy stopped by.”

“Well, the first thing is I’ve decided to focus on us here finally, I’m going to quit my job next week. Second, I got to see Laura at work with Tilly and Cindy. She’s both scary and amazing at the same time. Third, which I should have said first, I’m glad to be home. Home with you and Kristen, home with the rest of the family.”

Ashley leaned over and gave me a quick half hug when I mentioned being glad to be home with her and Kristen. She pulled away and said, “I guess I should be on my way though. I’ll see you at dinner.”

“Sure, see you then.”


At dinner, I was surprised to see Meghan talking with Brenda. I hadn’t seen her since one of our get togethers a month or two ago. She was our very over qualified accountant, and now that I thought about it, it was probably time for her to be updating our books. I wandered over to say hi.

Conscious of the fact that we had guests who had not gone under the Device yet, I greeted her a bit formally. “Meghan, good to see you. What brings you to our humble resort?”

“It’s that time of the quarter, time to review the books. Brenda saw me and invited me to stay for dinner.”

“Sure, you’re always welcome, you know that. How is your son Tom doing?”

“Very well, he’s just about to start his last year of college, he’s so eager and handsome. He just never stops going going going.”

Considering the last time I saw Tom was with Meghan at one of our get togethers and despite the variety of partner choices, he almost never left her side, I’m amused by her double entendre.

I could return that serve with one of my own though. “Of course, knowing how I was at that age at University, I never slept, just stayed up all night, no matter how hard it was.”

Her face reddened slightly with excitement. I’ve learned to tell the difference between blushing and excitement. Before she had the chance to come up with another zinger, I changed the topic. Actually, I just redirected it. “If you wind up staying for a bit or drinking, you should stay over. I’m sure we could find a bed for you.”

“That might be nice, lets see what happens.”


After dinner, I felt exhausted so I retreated to our bedroom. Kristen showed up a bit later and we caught up, quietly lying in bed. I must have dozed off because when I woke up, it was dark and I could feel Kristen next to me. I quietly got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Returning to bed, I could see Ashley on the other side of Kristen. I just stood there for a second, appreciating how lucky I was to have both women in my life without conflict. I slipped back into bed and went right back to sleep.


The next morning I went for another run in the woods. I was starting to branch out on different trails, making different patterns. In a way, it was like my new extended family, lots of trails with connections, which I can pair up in different ways, and occasionally a few dead ends. I didn’t even know how many people had gone under the Device at this point. I felt a bit disturbed to realize that Kristen had probably added even more while I was away. Before I got that far, Laura caught up to me.

“Kristen doesn’t want you running alone Master.”

“Right, I know she organizes watchers when I leave the resort, but I didn’t realize she had you watching even in our woods.”

“Master, we all watch out for you, even just the Loyal and Indoctrinated people.”

“So, if you were in my shoes, what would you worry about?”

“Master, you’re already worried about the Secret getting out, but I believe you know how to protect against that already. At least in a small way within the town. We’re not ready to repel the state or federal government or anything.”

“No, my plan with them is to hide in plain sight and ensure none of us ever talk. Kristen obviously ran that idea a bit further than I had been expecting.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.