Shiny Liberation - Cover

Shiny Liberation

Copyright© 2017 by EL Che Natural

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's a story about Jasmine's renewal experience during Kay, Alice and Leslie's Adventure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Orgy   Nudism  

Sonja arrives at Substation Central SAPD Squad around 8:35 am, and she quickly went straight to work, going over suspect files along with interviewing suspects, witnesses, and victims. She tries to put together stories of how crimes are usually investigated, and also how they occurred. Notwithstanding other things that preoccupied her mind about her furious outburst towards Jasmine the night before.

She couldn’t comprehend nor accept any excuses why her girlfriend never returned home last night. Two hours into her work, frustration, and anger began to show, which cursed her to slam her hand on the desk, as she was still going over piles of paper she testified in court before using evidence information that has been meticulously collected and analyzed by herself, her partner, the forensics unit, and its crime lab.

“Who in the hell left this shit on my desk?!!!” Howling sporting a vile nasty look. “We’ve been over this case why did some asshole leave this on my desk? I thought we’ve been over!!! Officer and partner Richard Parga knew her best, so he flings some papers by himself into a cabinet then leisurely walks over sighing.

“Want to talk about it?” Richard asks compassionately. But she looks up at him dispassionately at first as she displays a look of anguish. “That bad. Huh? Look if you need to take a day off? I’ll cover for you.”

“No thanks. That’s ok. I’m just having problems with someone. I know I shouldn’t be talking about it with a staff, fellow officers and others around. Sorry, everybody!!! I know I could be bitch sometimes!!! She announces, lifting her right arm waving at everyone around in apology.

“C’mon let’s go get some coffee. You look like you need a break.”

“Not a bad idea. I could use a huge cup, especially after last night?” She mentions as she gets up from her desk.

“What about it? Do you care to share?”

“I might tell you about it when I get some caffeine in my blood.” Files her papers into her cabinet smiling, as both exits the office with Richard holding the door.

“After you?”

“Thank you Richard.” Richard bows, staring at her sexy ass as his raven hair partner lead the way.


It’s three minutes to lunch time in Brannan High School, as Pablo finished his short essay in English class about his future worldview. He handed it over to Miss Debra Mathews who is 46 years of age and 5ft11 tall. She is from London and had never been married. Miss Debra has a wavy sandy brown hair that falls to her shoulder. She has an impeachable round nose, light blue eyes, uneven lips and a pretty nice figure for her age. She’s always interested in Pablo’s creative, innovative essays, which were about Type 2 energy world in the future, space exploration, and time travel. Only that this time in his current essay he had written about the thought of what it would be like enjoying in Paradise island surrounded by naked women, how these women would simply take command, expanding love throughout the planet, then into space as well as the galaxies, universe and beyond.

Debra always read his essays, as will she study them and gather as much knowledge as she could from him. She respects all that Pablo’s outlook on life is about, and as well his deep insight into the future. She’s was so fond of his imagination, and she considered him as one of her best students in the class. At that moment, the bell rang, and everyone scrambles to leave, Pablo gathers his books as Miss Mathews walks up to him saying in her English accent.

“Well... ?!! That’s quite a forward essay you’ve just handed in mate?”

Surprised, shocked, feeling ashamed knowing she read it, thinking he’s going to be reprimanded or sent to the principle for being so openly perverted.” Oh, my bad!!!! I guess I’m way too honest and bold with my essay.” Pablo covered his face.

“Nonsense!!!! I think it’s cute. Nothing perverted about it since you’ve written what you felt from the heart. Although we’ll keep this essay between us. Alright?” Debra held a deep secret, being madly in love with Pablo, and with she being a Nympho held wild fantasy about him coming over for tutoring then being ravaged by Pablo from behind.

“Oh geeze. Thanks. I appreciate that.” Pablo smiled humbly bowing his head.

“No worries.” Pablo gathered his things, trots straight to his locker, placing his books inside. Later a girl walks up two lockers away from him, storing her books inside, but she usually has her locker stocked with other items she doesn’t need, but they took so much space and just as she tries to stack her last book inside, suddenly everything falls backs out. Frustrated and annoyed she gathers her chaos strewed across the floor.

“Shit... ! Look at this mess.”

Pablo advances towards her quickly and gathers up her books, backpack, hairspray and every other item previously overly filled beyond capacity.

“Hey!!!! That’s ok. You don’t have to do that.” Smiling at him appreciatively.

“Nah. Don’t mention it, Holly. It’s no sweat.” Pablo went on to assist her in arranging her belongings and carefully placing them inside the locker. Holly Sullivan is a 5ft4 with dark blue eyes, thin lips, B cup chest, contoured nose, an alluring chestnut brown hair that rolls to her shoulders, with curvaceous figure, many young men, especially Pablo are enchanted by her beauty.

Moments later, another young girl with light brown curly hair, tank skin, dark brown eyes, 5ft7 cute looking, full lips, with acne on right side of her face more than the left, sexy cello shape body, nice round ass, with rounded nose tip walks up to Pablo.

“Hey Pablo!!!!” He turns facing her.

“Hey Breeze!!!! What’s up?” Holly sees Breeze arrival as her cue to leave as she announces.

“Thanks Pablo for helping me with the books.” Shakes Pablo’s hands then kissed him on his cheek.

A young teen is angered, annoyed along with his friends witnesses this from across the hall. “Oh hell no!!!!” Shaking his head yelling out loud dashing towards them, his three other friends firmly behind. At 6ft1 and closely resembling Johnny Lawrence from Karate Kid only considerably more muscular. Trailing him is a young girl with dark brown layered shag hair slightly past her shoulders, brown eyes, drooping lips, hooked nose slender body figure with B Cup breast.

He shoves Pablo hard towards the locker. “Yo dude!!! What the fuck you doing kissing my girl.” Pablo is shocked by the sheer force strength forcing him to the locker wall as he then collapses, he tries to rise again, but he felt disorientated.

Breeze is angered, annoyed as she lashes out. “What’s your problem, asshole!! Don’t you have anything better else to do?” Breeze says.

“Beat it ugly. Go suck cocks for free like you usually do slut.” He utters in abuse.

“Oh wow!!!! Your brainless dimwitted dumb jock ass of usually being jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth. Doesn’t surprise me.

“C’mon leave him alone. Mike!! Nothing happened. Please!!! Just let it go, it was me kissing him on the cheek.” Mike turns angrily looking back at Holly.

“You and I are going to have a nice long chat after this.” Mike along with his two friends looks down, grabbing Pablo up by his shirt dazed, pinning him up against the wall.

Mike looks back at Breeze. “As for you squirting slut? Beat it!!! This doesn’t concern you.”

“Make me!!! Roid Monkey!!!” Breeze answers facing him boldly.

Very funny, Sewage Slut!!! By the way talking about sewage? You enjoy all sorts of shit going into your mouth as everyone knows. I mean look at yourself. You’re so ugly that when your mom dropped you off at school today, she got a fine for littering.” His three friends minus Holly laughed out loud, Holly is annoyed crossing her arm in frustration. One of them moves in pulling Holly away.

“It’s ok Gina. I’m staying right here. “Holly rebukes her.

“Funny!!!! Your birth certificate came with an apology letter from the condom factory. I bet your dumb ass jock brain feels as good as new, seeing that you never used it all. EVER!!!I’ll admit to sucking plenty of cocks. Although I know for sure yours is no bigger than my pinky with all them steroids you and your two-peanut brain goombahs juice of yours.” Mike holding Pablo, who’s still giddy and aching in pain currently drops him, shifting his attention back at Breeze. Breeze Jenkins is no pushover, she’s originally from Bronx, New York, street smart, who’s moved out to San Antonio with her mother. Being biracial, her father is from Queens New York Clyde Jenkins a struggling music artist, her mother of St Petersburg Russia Natalia Andropov grew up in Little Odessa Brooklyn works as a receptionist at the San Antonio Star, and however, both spouses are separated though.

Mike is about to confront Breeze more forcefully, then a woman in her late 50’s or early 60’s suddenly appears with an Asian looking woman accompanying her. Principle Grace Parkman whose tough nose no-nonsense approach to Brannon High strict code.

“What’s going on?” Grace demands. Mike at this point became nervously anxious, gently picks up Pablo from the floor, hugging him with an embrace.

“Oh!!! We were just having some fun here. Breeze being irritated looks on. No one dared ratted each other in school preferable teen code in Brannan High.

Pablo hangs on gingerly, recovering quickly. Everyone goes on their separate ways as Holly glances back at Pablo saying. “Thanks Pablo. I’m sorry.” Holly turns away, Mike holding her tightly walking away with the rest of the Brannon High Popular Gang as they’re known.

“Grace walks up to Pablo telling him. Officer U.S. Marshall Marcie Sorrentino is here to take you in for questioning.” Both Breeze and Pablo looks on.

Breeze as a young teen may have been sexually active at 16 years however she’s no airhead or a bimbo. What did a U.S. Marshall want with Pablo, unless a family member of Pablo is a fugitive, holding out at his house, here to interrogate or taken in for questioning by the Feds. She’ll ask seeing that Pablo in his woozy state taken along without a fuss.

“Excuse me? Where are you taking him?”

“Breeze. Stop! This doesn’t concern you. Go to your lunch period at once!! This doesn’t concern you.” Breeze isn’t dissuaded by Principle Grace ordering her to stop questioning as she pressed on.

“Where are you taking him!?” Her tone being forceful.” Marcie stopped leading Pablo away saying to Grace.

“It’s Perfectly fine. She can come along up to my car.” Grace relaxed. Breeze being undeterred, and still crucially pressing on.

“Well? I’m going to keep on asking questions until someone decides to answer me?!!”

Ok? Fine!!! You can come along, but I’ll only answer you once we drive away in my car.” Breeze imagination expands, what if this woman is not who she says she is, probably some sort of secret government agent masquerading herself as a Marshall probably working for the CIA. She can’t know anything for sure until she draws fact and evidence as well receive genuine answers.

“Alright? Deal!!! You better tell me everything.”

Marcie raises her right hand and says laughing. “Scouts honor!!!!!”

“Is this even legal? Grace asks a little agitated. “You said you only needed Pablo. Now you’re taking Breeze as well.” Marcie smiles, allowing the rest to walk on towards her vehicle stopping abruptly, faces Grace.

“Yes!!!” Sure, because I needed to test her loyalty to Pablo. I gather those two are close as they can help me solve this case where we have a fugitive whom has escaped from the law, then is embraced by a group of troubled women.

“I see? Sounds like some cult.” Grace responds looking on as they came close to the parked a Black SUV.

“Ok? Mrs. Parker. Thank you for your cooperation. We’ll take it from here. Wait, there is one thing I need to do. Please follow me.” Grace follows.

Marcie reaches in, taking out two slips, asks.” I need you both to spit on this. “Both exchanged odd glances towards each other. Both spat on the slips handing it back to her. “Ah, I can see you two scored green high marks.” She displays some green dribble. Breeze is curious as she asks.

“What are those green marks for?”

“Remember the deal we’ve made?” Marcie responded. Breeze remembered, knowing not to press any further.

Grace is also curious though as they’re about to leave.” Excuse me I think I need an answer as well about those green colors?”

“I’m about to find out personally myself along with Breeze here. Don’t you worry!!!! We’ll be coming back for you. OK? Don’t you go anywhere.” Marcie said. Pointing firmly at her as she, Breeze and Pablo hops inside the SUV.

Grace looks on as the SUV begin to speed away, looking on their way to where they had no idea? She’s just as oblivious knowing even less of why she allowed a Fed to seize two of her young students.

Unknown to the new passengers they’re on their way to YMCA North, Breeze knew nothing thus far, decides to press on. “Are you going to tell me finally what the hell is going on?” Marcie smiles, says enthusiastically.

“We’re heading to the YMCA where an orgy is taking place as we speak.” Breeze looked on thinking of this to be some Prank. Why would anyone have an orgy at the YMCA or is someone really pulling her pussy real hard, what she divulged to her was wonderful or spectacularly taken into the stratus sphere of lust in accordance to her regular human standards. Strangely to her, she’s unaware of what she and her friend Pablo how orgasmically lustful these Goddesses are innocently unknowing until she becomes a Goddess herself.

“OK?!!! Is someone putting you up to this or is this a Pablo family thing.” Breeze concludes thinking she’s probably a prostitute, as she notices another woman in the back with Pablo, as they talked.

Gayle ask Pablo. “Do you have any idea what’s going on?” Pablo shakes his head. “Ok well I’m expecting a phone call for you, it should ring any second now.” Ten seconds later, she answers the call, handing the cell to him.

“Hello... ?” Pablo waited for 25 seconds, still no answer. “Hello? Please answer me because I have a headache right now.” A loud scream of excitement is heard on the other line. Pablo shrieks a bit from the sound.

‘PABLO!!!!!!!! OH MY GODDESS!!!!!. I’m so happy to see your stopping by, my baby!!!”

“Is this Jasmine?” Pablo recognizes her voice, so upbeat from hearing the sound of her voice. “Holy Shit Jasmine!!! It’s you!! When did you get back?” Jasmine on the other line sighs as knowing the conversation is going to be limited.

“Hey, listen baby!!! All I can say? You’re about to enter a new view of existence. Whether your immune or not? Won’t make bit of a difference. All I can say is that I’m about to make your dreams all come true and then some!!! Comprende?!!!

“OK? I think I understand!!!” Holy shit. Is that why she’s here?!!” Pablo asks excitingly looking on.

“What are you talking about? Who’s there again?” Jasmine asking confused and displaying a weird look on her face.

“Breeze!!! Easy Breeze Jenkins!!!”

“Oh her? WOW!!!! If she’s coming because she’s marked green. How exciting!!! Anyways! To make this long story short, your world is about to change beyond your current understanding. I have to go. I’ll see your cock personally real soon.” She hangs up quickly. That last word cock he heard from her was euphoric, displaying a bulge inside his pants!!! Gayle looks down noticing, she bends down as she starts to unbuckle his belts, pushes down his pant including his boxer. She then engulfs his entire seven-inch thick length into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as Pablo is savoring the moment having the best time of his life ever as Breeze stares on in awe!!!

“Now you believe me!!!” Marcie States smiling. Breeze couldn’t deny any longer, though more query was in order.

“Are you really Special Officer Marshall Marcie Sorrentino?”

“Yes I am!!! Here reach into my purse. I need to drive while you fetch for my badge.”

Breeze reaches inside her handbag, reviews her ID’s credentials as everything seems in order. Not satisfied she challenges further.

“What happened to you and that lady back there who’s blowing off my friend? All this is beyond me.” Breeze says raising her arms.

Marcie Smiles as she explains. “Well? To make this long story short? She’s my fugitive. My partner Officer Patrick Limp, and I caught her red-handed trying to escape to Mexico then eventually freed by these strange women known as Goddesses. Ever since we ran into them? They pretty much made us realize that man-made laws are just pure bull shit since you and I will become one of them. We can’t help it; you’ll understand once you meet them personally. It’s just the way I and my former fugitive feel now. So, sit back, spread your legs, enjoy the ride!!!!” Marcie shoves her right hand into her pants, fiddling her clit while she steered the gear left handed, Breeze is stunned. Soon after a loud cry is heard in the back as Pablo climaxes exploding into Gayle’s mouth.

Breeze determined they’re some sort of cult she’s about to join willingly or perhaps induced by them, as she ascertained that getting the hell away from these strange women masturbating inside the SUV would arise a situation that could get worse. Getting away from these strange women at this point in time was somewhat moot. She also thought excitingly delighted or disturbed that getting off is great but fucking endlessly sounded more like an open house party gone wild; these people probably drugged others into nymphomania acts. Little did she know she’d have no choice in the matter anymore. Looking on as they entered the main parking, noticing two women on the side the first woman with a cherry red hair as the other had black hair both in green waiting for them as the SUV arrived. They’re so many people showing up as more cars are entering the parking lot.

Rita sees a black SUV arrives exciting is Gayle, Pablo, Marcie and Breeze they’re greeted by both Mina and Rita.

“Welcome ladies to the new YMCA soon to become one of many bases of operations in service of Church of the Shiny Ladies” Rita announces “Follow me as I lead you into a room, well some of you have already met her in person minus these two. “Rita points both to Breeze and Pablo. “Don’t worry? Everything will become clear once you meet her.

Everyone enters, Breeze witness a red hair sparkly naked woman leading a long line of people where both men and women bowed before this strange woman then were divided, as children are taken to a recreation room, some women/men who were contentious are quickly rounded up by people wearing green. Women wearing a green skirt with, green boots, green shirt & jackets, as the men wore cocky green pants with long sleeve shirts & jackets similarly, those quarrelsome people were led at gunpoint to somewhere else, some of them unconsciously carried away. Sexual howls, grunting, slapping sound all becoming like an orgy chorus conducting its music symphony coming from the Gym court as they passed by.

It freaked Breeze out, the thought of escape entered her mind, and how can she escape. She can scream, fight, bite or perhaps kill someone to get out, even though her curiosity always got the best of her instead of fleeing this strange place she also felt curious. In reality, where else could she go as she is surrounded by these people in green, and armed with guns as she observed. Breeze decided to stay put, to see what other surprises lay in store. Rita led them into a lounge room where the five seated themselves.

“Ok people. I’ll be back. Someone will be meeting you all shortly” Just before Breeze could ask anything Rita had left.

Outside waiting in another room is Jasmine pacing back and forth anxiously, Rita arrives as Jasmine walks up to her frantically.

“Are they here?” Jasmine asked anxiously.

“They’re here inside the lounge. I can’t believe you haven’t gone to the Gym where an orgy is taking place.” Rita points down between her legs. She’s right as her fellow Goddesses are engaged in endless sex by now nevertheless Jasmine fixation on Sonja joining her as well as Pablo witnessing her own new transformed appearance. As her original personality is back plowing through her sexually charged fogged mind once more, knowing that Sonja would be here as her new perverted slutty self-squirting, with juices streaming down her glistening inner thighs is experiencing something the pre-transformed

Jasmine would’ve been embarrassed or ashamed as her current urge to repress herself waited for Sonja. The new perverted slutty Jasmine when it comes to achieving a “wet” orgasm is never bashful as Rita observes juices streaming down between her legs emanating from her inner thighs below the bold spot.

“Oh, that can wait. I’m trying to make this perfect as soon as my Sonja arrives.” Jasmine bounces eagerly looking on towards the lounger.

“Well you better make this happen quickly. I’m taking a big risk holding out on Kay who’s just crowned me the New head Priestess of the USA or North America. Now go!!! They’re waiting for you.

“Ok!!! I’ll be on my way just give me 10. I need some relief!!! Jasmine sits on a chair, uses her index and middle fingers, gently massaging it around her clitoris then beats herself off with great abandonment. Back in the lounge Breeze, Pablo and the women are thrilled, clearly overhearing great amounts of sex coming from the Gym. This is getting the women, especially Pablo and Breeze really turned on.

“I hear so much sex coming from the Gymnasium.” Breeze adds holding her breast.

“Wow. It’s going to be so amazing sacrificing our flesh to the Goddess!!! Mina States

“I can’t wait for them to have me as their main course meal!” Gayle yells out loud massaging her clit inside her pants.

“OMG. What did Jasmine get me into?” Pablo asks being somewhat spooked by all this weird sexual orgy ringing on around them even though it gets him hard.

“Oh yes!!!!! Jasmine!!! Our Goddess. The one and only.” Marcie hoots out!!!! Breeze thought again how Pablo mentioned about Jasmine, he’s mentioned about her to Breeze. How she’s so down to earth, open minded and perhaps infatuated with him although it never went beyond genuine friendship.

She asks “Pablo can you tell me anything more about your friend Jasmine. Where’s she from and what the fuck happened to her being caught up in this crazy cult orgy atmosphere. For crying out loud, I’m here because I care about you.”

Pablo’s heart race a bit hearing this, what can he tell her about the conversation he had with her bit before she left for Chihuahua Mexico. Contemplating whatever happened in her last security detail in Mexico since must answer to all this current weirdness that’s taking place. No sooner he’s about to answer Breeze heard the door from the lounge opened. Entering was the most sparkling beauty they’ve ever seen, but the biggest surprised of them all is Pablo.

He simultaneously as the rest stood astonishingly looking on, time appeared to slow down processing on what’s happening, he physically startles or jumps, he even blushed, feeling a rush of blood running inside his body especially towards the tip of his cock. He along with the rest excluding Breeze fell to his knee groveling before this woman, walking towards Pablo as he stood there staring at her with indisputable awe. All except Breeze stood there standing equally surprised by the event, perplexed as to why everyone else is submissive before this glittered woman. She walks to Pablo, extends her hand pulling him from the floor as Pablo 5ft5 tall frame standing before his Goddess.

“Hey Pablo... !!! Woohoo!” Snap out of it!!! It’s me Jasmine!!!” She waves her hand before his face.

He shudders a bit then says. “My Goddess! Jaz!!! Is that really you? What happened?” Jasmine and Pablo closely embraced each other tightly as he felt her D bosomed chest pressing against his chest and in turn feeling his raging hard on inside pants.

Flushing, the newbie gestured herself. “I’ve been transformed!!” She twirls so Pablo can see her entirely, shamelessly displaying herself before him. Mina, Marcie, and Gayle remained abide on their knees bowing before her as Jasmine notices Breeze’s green glow radiating light from her body as the rest of the three before quickly dissipating and simply standing observing her unlike the rest who were enchanted by her presence.

“Alright, ladies this my good friend Pablo here please introduce yourselves to him as I’m sure he’ll have plenty to talk about in return. Pablo please join them at the table over there while I chat with your friend here.” Everyone gets up as they gather together around seated at a huge table. Breeze slowly strolls towards her as she asks.

“Will you be the one who’ll explain to me what the fuck is going on here?”

“You know? For a young teen girl like yourself? You have a filthy mouth with an attitude. I can see you have spunk. I like that!!! Come into this room I’ll explain everything.” She leads her into an office inside the lounge.

“Finally!!! Someone who can give me answers. Oh! Yeah!!! Why are you and these other women naked?” Breeze definitely wanted answers she wanted to know more about the orgies taking place inside the gym as the sound of sex is making her feel extremely aroused and concupiscent.

“Here. Please sit down” Breeze sits, Jasmine hops her nice shapely ass on a desk, her huge tits jiggle from jumping. Breeze admired her sexually glitter charged body seated slightly elevated, crossed legged, closely facing her.” Where do I even begin? Oh yeah!!!” She commences her story as Breeze gazes into her green eyes intensely listens.


Inside I hope Richard is digging into his two sunny side eggs, two smoked sausage, hash browns and a Strawberry Banana French Toast on the side. Sonja’s drinking coffee with light toast looking on at Richard distastefully over eating.

“What!? A man has got to eat!!!” Richard responds, gorging his meal on.

Sonja sips her coffee, shaking her head watching him eat.” That’s close to 3000 calories your shoving down. You’re clogging your arteries.”

Richard rolls his eyes “Oh well!!! If I go out someday? Might as well go out happy. That’s enough about my eating habits. What’s up with you?”

“I don’t really want to talk about it.” Sonja looks up rolling her eyes.

“Listen. I’m not here to judge or say anything otherwise but the way you blew up back at the substation, you lost control. As your superior officer, I can’t have you working with personal distractions. I’ll ask again. What’s going on.” Sonja takes another sip looking back at him.

“It’s about my girlfriend Jasmine.” Sonja places her mug down then sobs.

“Hey... !!!!” Richards reaches across soothing her left arm.

“It’s been almost four days since I’ve seen her. She’s supposed to be back home two days ago even though she’s been back in town.” Sonja sobs more holding her face.

“Well? What happened? Is she having in an affair?” Richard ask digging in on his meal.

“I don’t know!!! Sonja scoffs.” She was brief yet vague, called me last night telling me about her security job she worked on with some celebrity name Luis Miguel then going to this club name Hooker Bar.”

“Oh!!! You mean Hookah Bar in Chihuahua.” Richard added.

“Yes!!!! That’s it!!! She also added about running into these strange people in which somehow changed her life. It sounds like she ran into some sort of cult because that very same night Jasmine sounded as if she was in trouble because the first thing she said when I picked up the phone?” Sonja didn’t want to say.

“Well? Spit it out. What did she say?” Richard asks

“She said? I’m fucked!!!” Sonja answers.

“What?!!” Rich laughs, while Sonja’s looking on annoyed. By his laughter.

“This isn’t funny.” Sonja admonished. Richard paused from laughing. “Well. She even told me how she’s been fucked in more ways than one till morning. Sounds to me like she cheated on me with her partner that night name Steve Jimenez.

“Wow!!! Are you sure?”

“What else could it have been? She’s been trying to convince me to fuck a man just so that I can have the experience of having a man’s penis.”

“I’m starting to like your girlfriend.” Richard smiles.

“Oh shut up!!! Perv!!” Sonja lightly punches his shoulder enraged at this point.

“Ok. Just give me her number, and we’ll track her phone.” Richard advised.

“How?!! Her phone is Militarily encrypted.”

“Don’t worry about it. I have friends in the FBI that can get anything information I need.” Sonja spirit was lifted at this point.

“You will do that for me?” Sonja pleaded

“Sure why not. What are partners for, oh, by the way, everyone knows you’re a lesbian.”

Sonja’s eye bugged out? “What?!!” Did you say anything. I knew it. You have a big mouth.

“Everyone knows including the four other officers in uniform. The powers of being in San Antonio just don’t want it to be made public.” Sonja handed Richard a smug response, Richard calls his buddies at the FBI for Sonja’s mental sake. 10 minutes later after Richard finished his morning meal he gets a call about the Y in North San Antonio being taken over by a cult. Sonja knows the call came from substation as duty calls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.