13 January 2007 - Cover

13 January 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Wendy meet Aaron and Alicia for an evening of swapping partners..."Come on Dan, I don't want us to be late for Alicia and Aaron," Wendy said loudly slipping on her high heels. "You're just too damn anxious to get fucked by Aaron!" he kidded her slipping his arms into his suit jacket.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan was happily cuddled on the living room couch between Karen and Wendy. Their legs spread for him, and he gently fingered each pussy while alternating kisses with his lovers.

Wendy’s phone chirped and buzzed, announcing a call. “A & A Langdon, 824-6978,” she remarked about the caller ID. “I don’t recognize A and A and the number.” Hesitantly, she answered the call: “Hello?”

“Hi, Wendy, it’s Alicia and Aaron Langdon; how are you doing?”

“We’re doing fine, thank you. I didn’t recognize the last name.” She covered the mouthpiece, whispering who it was to Dan, and placed the call on speaker.

“Aaron and I were wondering if you and Dan would like to follow through with the suggestions we had of switching partners for a night of sexy fun. We can’t stop looking at the video I made of Dan fingering your pussy on the Coffee Cup on Boxing Day, and it makes us want to be with you.”

“Yes, yes, do it!” Karen quickly whispered.

“Is your husband with you?” Alicia hoped.

“Yes he is; I’ll pry Dan’s head away from licking my pussy,” she joked.

“Hi Alicia, we’re happy that you called us,” Dan said, announcing his presence.

“So you and Wendy would be okay with us four getting together to swap partners?”

“Absolutely!” He smiled, fingering their pussies.

“That’s great news; thank you. I know this isn’t much notice, but would tonight be too soon?”

“No, tonight would be perfect for us,” Wendy replied, unzipping Dan’s fly.

“I thought that Aaron would drop the kids off at my parents for the night. We’d meet at Barney’s Bar at the Quinte Convention Centre for about eight. We could enjoy some dancing with the other’s partner, drinks, and naughty adult fun. We’ll reserve a room at the hotel where we can go and share a good time fucking each other’s husband.”

“Sounds perfect to us; we’re looking forward to it very much!” Wendy agreed as Karen released Dan’s cock into the air.

“I’ll make sure that I’m dressed super slutty for Dan, and you do the same for my Aaron.”

“I already know what I’ll wear for him,” she said. Her eyes twinkled.

They said goodbye, and Dan took his girls to the bedroom. “You had better have enough energy to fuck Alicia tonight,” Wendy teased as they made each other naked.

“We’ll have Dan take Viagra to keep his cock hard.”

“Again?” He mildly protested. “I can get it up fairly fast between fucks.”

“We know you can; it’s about you pleasing your lover and showing off this big, beautiful, hard cock!” Karen sighed, going to her knees.

They enjoyed a sensual mid-afternoon threesome and then rested.


“Come on, Dan, I don’t want us to be late for Alicia and Aaron,” Wendy said, loudly slipping on her high heels.

“You’re just too damn anxious to get fucked by Aaron!” He teased her, slipping his arms into his suit jacket. “Wow, do you ever look fantastic!” Dan expressed himself, his eyes taking in her sensual beauty.

“I’m glad Karen gave me this cupless bra. I love how it gives the impression I’m wearing one but still shows off my full tits. A slutty wife always shows off what is underneath,” she smiled, turning from side to side to show off her deep cleavage.

Her white dress with a flowery print seemed out of place for the winter, but it sure would brighten up a dull and cold winter night. Besides the plunging neckline, the hem was very short to show off her long, slender legs and bare pussy at a moment’s notice. Dan took his love in his arms, his nostrils inhaling the sensual fragrance of her chocolate and vanilla-scented perfume.

“Now I want you two to have all the fun you can, and you don’t have to come home when you’re finished,” Karen instructed.

“Thank you so much, Karen. I love you for this!” Wendy hugged her lover close.


As Dan drove his Mustang towards the Convention Centre, Wendy had his right hand busy fingering her pussy.

“Getting your pussy primed for Aaron to fuck you?” He kidded, and she blushed.

“I’m still getting used to the idea of being in a very loving relationship with you and Karen, plus having so much sexual freedom.”

Dan parked the car and escorted Wendy inside. Her winter coat, remaining open, revealed her sensual body. The sounds of her high heels announcing each step on the ceramic floor drew more attention.

Wendy smiled, a little shy at Dan’s eyes devouring her luscious-looking figure. “Do you notice how people stop to look at you? Wendy, you are such an incredible woman that I’m so fortunate to have you love me.”

“And I’m very lucky to have a man to love and appreciate me again. You always make me feel so special,” she smiled, kissing his cheek.

The beat of the music grew louder as they approached Barney’s Bar. They checked their coats, their eyes immediately taking in the sensual beauty of this strawberry blonde’s figure. She took his hand and entered the main room, beginning to look for Aaron and Alicia.

They spotted Aaron’s arm waving from side to side in the air to get their attention. “Do we tell them that we’re not married?” She asked, approaching them.

“No, it sounds more naughty and erotic to be sharing my wife instead of my girlfriend. Besides, as far as I’m concerned, you are my wife.”

Wendy stopped and looked at him, the early thoughts of being his wife, legal or not, exciting her more than she imagined. “Thank you, Dan. I love you! If they ask, how long should we say we’ve been married?”

“A year?”

“And children?” She looked at him.

“We plan on having three,” he smiled. She stopped again. Three is the number of children she wants to have with him.

“You’re making it so easy for me to love you.”


The new friends greeted each other, the men shaking hands, the women and opposite partners, a polite hug and a kiss on the cheek. Dan and Aaron’s eyes devoured the sensual look of the other’s wife. “It appears we have the same taste in sexy clothes,” Wendy remarked of their choice of dresses.

While Wendy wore white with different coloured flowers, Alicia’s was also white with coloured rectangles, circles, and squares and revealed the same amount of cleavage and sexy-looking legs. “We may have the same taste in sexy clothes, but I hope our pussies don’t taste the same,” Alicia mentioned, and they laughed.

“I guess we’ll have to find out to make sure,” Wendy slightly blushed.

“And I’m sure Aaron and I will do a taste test to also compare flavours,” Dan added.

Alicia went to Dan, placing one arm around his back, the other on his stomach, and pressing her tit against him. She slid her hand down, cupping his crotch. “Why don’t we start the evening and night the way it should end, in the arms of the other’s husband?”

“I agree,” Wendy smiled, mirroring Alicia’s action with Aaron. Still standing, she took his hand and slid it inside the low opening of her dress. Their lips met as others watched the two black and white couples kiss. Wendy’s heart wanted to jump from her chest, her pussy growing moist with excitement. She completed their beginning by unzipping the fly on his pants.

Drinks were ordered, and there was no doubt about the intent of the fun as Alicia sat on Dan’s lap and Wendy on Aaron’s. Alicia placed two cards from her purse on the table and said, “We’ve reserved a hotel room for the night. That way, we can either go to our room as a group, or if a little privacy is needed, we can go at different times.”

Drinks delivered, they toasted to friendship and a sexy night ahead. Wendy loved Aaron’s closeness to her and didn’t object as he openly fondled her tits. Alicia also approved of Dan’s hands cupping her breasts.

“A kiss for good luck and a good time?” Wendy asked, offering her lips to Dan. They kissed, and she snuck a Viagra into his mouth. He frowned at having to take it but washed the pill down his throat.


Alicia was moving her small ass on Dan’s lap to the beat of the rock music and wanted to dance. She stood and led him to the dance floor. Aaron and Wendy followed, and the couples stood side by side, moving to the music. Alicia and Wendy had fucking on their minds as they moved sensually to the beat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.