The Lesson - Cover

The Lesson

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Burton is in love. His next door neighbour and best friend, Melody, has suddenly become a woman, and he wants to sink right into her. Meanwhile, their sexy young English teacher, Rowena, is a delicious distraction from class. When Burton finds out that the two are entangled...what will he decide to do?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Teacher/Student  

Mel hummed as she worked in the kitchen, but the happy sound abruptly ceased when she opened the ‘fridge.

‘I was sure we had tomatoes,’ she frowned, bending over to open the vegetable crisper. I eyed her round rear appreciatively, enjoying the prime view. She gasped. ‘And zucchini too!’

Mel turned to me with a raised eyebrow. ‘I don’t remember using them up, do you?’

I put my hands up in surrender, grinning. I didn’t even try to hide the fact that I’d been enjoying her figure. ‘I don’t, offhand. Maybe Red ate them. Or your parents.’ Shrugging, I strolled around to Mel’s side of the kitchen island and stood behind her, holding her body against mine and gently swaying.

‘It’ll be better without vegetables anyway,’ I teased, kissing the top of her head.

‘But tomatoes aren’t vegetables!’ She squeaked playfully. ‘And I know you like fruit.’

My arms came around her middle, caressing her tummy. She was more than beginning to show at four months, and I loved it. The apron she took to wearing really set it all off as well.

‘I DO love fruit.’ I bent down and swept Mel off her feet (something I was still easily able to do, besides the extra baby weight) and set her on the island, gently spreading her legs and standing between them. ‘But there’s something sweeter than that which I need right now... ‘

Mel smiled, kissing me. ‘You’re ridiculous.’ We kissed again, slowly, with tongues.

‘Ahem.’

We both looked up, slightly flushed with embarrassment, at Mrs D’Mitri in the doorway.

‘Just wanted you two to know I was going out,’ she said. ‘I don’t think I’ll be back for supper, but Red will, and your dad, Mel. See you two later, and sorry for interrupting.’

We laughed, reassuring her that it was no big deal, and as soon as the door closed behind her Mel wrapped her arms around me and kissed me again, urgently this time.

We didn’t even speak, knowing full well what the other needed. My hand covered her breast, squeezing gently, causing Mel to moan in my mouth.

She reached for my zipper and pulled it down, pushing my jeans down my legs as she gave me room enough to push her skirt up and pull her panties off.

As her pregnancy progressed, Mel had taken to wearing dresses and tunics--she was more comfortable in them, I think. As well as suiting her incredibly well, they made for wonderful lovemaking clothes. Pull this up, take that off--or push it to the side--and voilá, we can make love anywhere.

Mel reached out to grasp my cock. It came out of my pants stiff and perfectly ready to penetrate her, but still she liked to play with it.

Well, two could play this game. Gently I rubbed two fingers up her clit, delighting in the little shudder she made and the hitch in her breath.

‘Why are you so damn sexy pregnant?’ I moaned, and took her face between my hands and kissed it.

We had been making love more frequently now--seeing and feeling her pregnant was the strongest aphrodisiac for me, and Mel’s hormones had made her crave to be filled by me even more as well. Mel settled back on the counter, propping herself up on her elbow, and I looked her in the eyes as I separated her pussy lips and dragged the hot tip of my cock through her drenched flesh.

Mel gasped and arched up, and this time I did slide into her, forcefully pushing until all of me was buried in her sweet belly.

I drew back so the head of my cock was still inside her and stayed out there, undoing her apron and tossing it across the room, and unbuttoning half a dozen clasps at the top of her dress to free her soft breasts. I buried my face in them, and she laugh-moaned, gasping to herself as she arched her hips to thrust all the way onto my cock again.

They were somewhat bigger already--or, at least, I liked to imagine they were. And they were just as gorgeous as the first time I’d seen them. Turning my face, I latched onto a nipple and began to suck insistently.

Melody moaned beneath me, wiggling. She was impaled on my cock, but I was not moving inside her, and she wanted me to move.

‘Let’s head to your bedroom,’ I panted, releasing her nipple with a popping sound. Kicking off my jeans, I reached under her buttocks and slid her off the counter, shoving my cock even deeper into her as she settled in my arms.

She didn’t even protest one bit. No ‘what about supper?!’ or anything of the sort.

In her room, I sat on the bed with Mel on my lap. She kissed me and wiggled on top of me.

‘This is perfect,’ she husked. ‘I want to go for a ride.’ Her brown eyes were darker with arousal, cheeks flushed and curls askew.

I nodded more than readily, my cock throbbing inside her as I imagined her rocking on top of me, her swollen belly in perfect view. She only gave me chance enough to lie back in her bed before she was away, thrusting herself onto my stiff penis eagerly.

I reached up to release the rest of the buttons and pulled her dress off. There was her lovely rounded belly in all its glory. I throbbed even harder gazing at it and grasped Mel’s hips, unable to control myself as I thrust up into her hard, meeting her movements.

She grinned down at me through her haze, stopping to wiggle torturously slowly on me as we got rid of my t-shirt.

Mel didn’t let up even after it was gone, leaning over me to poke one fat nipple invitingly at my lips and very slowly moving her hips to gradually swallow my cock--only half, mind you--inside her steaming folds. Every small movement caused the head of my cock to drag along inside her, rubbing against her G-spot. It felt so, SO good, and even as I opened my mouth for her nipple I was going insane with the sensation.

I wrapped my arms around her middle and thrust up rapidly into her, balls deep, as she panted close to my ear. Her nippled was still in my mouth and I bit gently. Mel shuddered, moaning and squirting, and I exploded within her, shoving my cock into her hard and long with each spurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.