Accidental Cousins - Cover

Accidental Cousins

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Spring break, fun and a few surprises.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Cream Pie  

(This is a follow up to my story of accidently fucking my cousin over Spring Break and the incestuous tryst we had in the couple of hears that followed. This continued until I got stationed in Germany and got a letter about her getting engaged.)

I finished my tour in Germany and got stationed back at Fort Campbell.

Being a single NCO I put my name on a waiting list for post housing and quickly found a one-bedroom apartment for the interim. During my in-processing time I made a call to Cara to let her know I was back in the town. She sounded delighted that I was back and was hoping to see me sometime soon. She followed up with asking me if I knew my rotation and vacation schedule. I told her what I knew and she thanked me. Then she told me she had to go and we’d get together soon.

The following 2 weeks were then spent in the field. I had a day and a half off over the weekend followed by another 2 weeks in the field. Such is the life of an Infantryman.

When I returned from the field and back to my apartment I had a letter from Cara. It looked more like a card than a letter. When I opened it, I sort of felt numb. Not only was it a card, but a wedding invitation. I guess her dating turned in too much more.

I looked at the dates and noticed it was during one of my vacation rotations. “Pretty convenient” I thought.

My personal baggage arrived from Europe a couple days later and I busied myself with unpacking my personal things.

I tried my best to get the whole wedding thing out of my head, but it wasn’t working. I knew I shouldn’t be feeling this way, but I was a little jealous.

I spent the next month in and out of the field, followed by guard duty and other detail duties that were assigned to us. When our rotation came around for block leave I called my mom to tell her I was going to be coming out. She told me that she had planned on flying out to her sister’s house again and hoped that I would meet her there. I told her I would fly out for Christmas then fly to dads for New Years.

She agreed that was OK and I made my travel plans. Part of me was a little nervous. What would I do if I saw Cara?

I arrived at the airport and met up with my mom and my sister so we could share the drive. A short time after we arrived at my Aunt’s house. We were greeted at the door by my cousin Tina and got hugs from my aunt who was busy in the kitchen.

About an hour later the door opened and Cara and her fiancé Jason walked in.

Cara wasn’t kidding when she said he reminded her of me. He was about my height, with a very similar build. His hair was longer and a little darker brown, but he had similar blue eyes and demeanor. If you didn’t know any better you’d swear we were related.

Cara introduced me and Jason was delighted to meet me. He had heard a lot about me and how I watched over Cara while she was in school. It was the last semester, right after I left that they met. I guess she was a little sad at my departure and found someone very similar to me to date. Of course, one thing led to another, and she couldn’t marry her cousin, so there you have it.

As nice of a guy as he was, I still held a little jealousy at the idea he was having her.

Still I couldn’t help but notice Cara flirting with me from time to time. When it was time for me to leave Cara gave me a very big hug. Then she kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, “I really miss you.”

I felt that twinge of jealousy all over again as I rode to the airport.

After the New Year it was back to training again. Weeks passed and we transitioned from field duty to detail duty. I arrived back at my apartment one night I found another letter from Cara.

The letter basically stated how she missed me and explained how here and Jason had met. She wanted me to know she still cared about me and really missed our sexual escapades. It ended with her asking why I hadn’t sent back my RSVP to the wedding. It was followed by an “I really need you to be there!”

Even though I was having a little issue with the thought of her with someone else I finally sent by my card with an affirmative.

It seemed like the date for the wedding came too quickly. I scheduled my vacation time so fly out to North Carolina in time to meet up with my mom and sister. Once we got there, we drove down and checked in to our hotel. I spent a little time playing tour guide since I knew the area well.

Finally, we drove over and met my aunt, uncle and cousins for dinner.

During dinner we were invited to the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I saw a pleading look in Cara’s eyes that made me agree to go. With my response I could see her mode improve drastically. I had no idea what I was in for.

I felt a little uncomfortable at the rehearsal. Still I sat there and watched as she walked down the aisle and went through the motions in preparation for the next day’s nuptials.

It was only 6pm when we all arrived at the restaurant for the rehearsal dinner.

We all sat around as Cara and Jason walked around and talked with everyone. My sister asked what they had planned for the rest of the night. Cara told her Jason was staying at his parent’s house as to not see the bride before the wedding. She was going to go home after the dinner and have a little time to calm herself before the next day’s craziness. In the morning, her mother was coming to get her at 10am to go have her hair done and start getting ready for the 2pm wedding.

We all wished her luck and hoped she had a restful evening. Around 9pm the dinner started to wind down and everyone began to leave toward their hotels or homes.

As I was walking out, Cara ran up to me and handed me a card. She gave me a big hug and said, “Open that back at your hotel.” I was a little confused but didn’t think much about it.

The fact that I was driving made it easy for me not to open the card.

It didn’t take long for us to get to our hotel. My sister announced that she was going to go for a swim and wanted to know if I wanted to go to. I told her I might be down in a little bit.

My mom and sister went on to their room and I went to mine. I was glad that we weren’t right next to each other.

I entered my room and kicked off my shoes. I found my swim suit and started to change when my hand brushed across the card in my back pocket from Cara.

I quickly opened it up and was again shocked by the card.

It was a card showing a woman from her nose to her waist. She was wearing a lace bustier with her finger up to her lips in a “Shah” expression.

I was intrigued. I opened the card and all it said was “Meet me at my apartment at 11. The door will be unlocked. Let yourself in.” Shah, Cara.

My first thought was to throw away the card and forget about reading it.

The second thought I had was a desire to see what she wanted.

I still had an hour before I had to leave so I did my best to put it out of my head and change to go swim.

I walked down to the pool and my sister was already soaking in the hot tub. I jumped in the pool and swam its length. I did a few more laps and then joined my sister in the hot tub.

We talked for a little bit about our lives until I noticed it was about 10:30. I told my sister I was going to head up to the room. She agreed and got out as well.

Once in my room, I quickly got dressed, grabbed the keys to the car and headed out.

I felt a rush of excitement as I started the car. My heart was pounding hard in my chest.

I made the short drive over to Cara’s apartment. Just as the note had stated the door was unlocked.

I opened the door slightly with a light knock. “Knock, knock, anybody home” I asked?

From her bedroom I heard her respond, “Hey, you came! I’m so happy! Please make yourself at home. I’ll be out in a minute.”

I felt a little nervous just standing there. I decided to go in to the kitchen and see if she had a beer or something in the fridge. Sure, enough there were a few cold ones staring at me.

I pulled one out and went to open it. But before I could get the top off Cara came in from her room.

“What do you think” she asked?

I looked up from my beer and nearly fell over. There she stood before me in a very beautiful wedding dress.

She was stunning! It was sleeveless and strapless, with a slight corset look to the top. The fabric seemed to shine and flow. There were small details sewn in to the material and it flowed to a modest skirt. It even had a small train behind it, probably about 3 feet and only a slight poof.

I was speechless.

I guess Cara noticed my lack of response too. “So, is that a yes” she queried?

“Uh, you look amazing!” was what finally came out.

“So, you think he’ll like it too?” came her next question.

I notice her lift the front of her dress slightly showing off a very sexy pair of strappy stiletto heels attached to her bare tanned feet and legs.

“If not he’s gay” I replied.

Cara got a big grin on her face with my approval.

“Well, I’m glad you approve” she responded.

I was still a little unsure of why I was here.

Then I noticed it seemed like Cara had something to ask me, but wasn’t sure if she should.

“Something on your mind” I asked?

“I want to know if you can do me a favor?” she asked.

“You know me” I started, “I’ll do anything for you.”

Then she explained how she was a little nervous about the whole garter thing. She said she was afraid she would be exposing herself too much.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.