Sleeping Pills - Cover

Sleeping Pills

by bstrbrwn1

Copyright© 2017 by bstrbrwn1

Incest Sex Story: Sleeping pills can make for some wonderful dreams.. or are they?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

It’s amazing how things happen sometimes.

Let me tell you a story of something that happened to me not long ago.


Part 1

I live at home with my mom and sister. We lost my dad about 6 months ago to a car accident.

My sister is a year and a half older than me. We’ve always gotten along for short periods of time, but mostly we do our own thing.

My mom works during the day, so my sister and I are home a lot by ourselves.

Mom leaves the house about 8am every day and my sister rouses around 9 or so during the summer months to hang out with friends, go shopping or whatever else she does.

My sister has always been the popular one. She’s 5’5 about 120lbs with medium length brown hair and hazel eyes.

A lot of the guys seem to drool over her, though I never really paid much attention. After all, she is my sister.

I did notice that she has such a solid build. She dances a lot and does the whole cheerleading thing.

I’m not what you would call a hunk. I’m more like a nerd. I’m 6 feet tall and weigh 150 pounds.

I have brown hair and blue eyes, though I do have an 8” dick, which I am proud of.

Before my dad died I would work nights during the summer. Only 4 nights a week, but it still messed with my sleeping schedule.

I usually got home around 4:30am and got to sleep about 5:30.

I’ve never really been a hard sleeper so I get woken up during the day by people moving around the house or my sister taking a shower at 9am. The bathroom is right next to my room, so I hear everything.

After my dad died, I had an even harder time sleeping. This was compounded by my working nights.

After about a week my mom noticed I was looking very tired and we talked about it.

Mom decided to send me to a shrink to “talk about things”. What they decided was to let me use sleeping pills to help me sleep on the days that I worked and other days as needed.

The next morning after work I came home from work, popped a sleeping pill, took a shower, and headed to bed.

I must say, I got a nice 7 hours of sleep.

I felt very refreshed and felt better about working in general.

After about 2 weeks, I started to notice an unusual side effect of the sleeping pills.

I started to have very erotic dreams.

I swear they were wet dreams, except there wasn’t the usual cum splattered in my shorts when I woke up.

Still every morning when I came home, I would take a pill, fall asleep and have some very wonderful dreams.

I swear I would even wake up in a haze to the pleasure of an orgasm and shooting cum out of my cock.

Then I would drift back to sleep. When I woke up, there wouldn’t be any sign of my dream.

At first I thought this was just a wonderful side effect and thought about taking the sleeping pills more often.

What’s better? I get great sleep and a wonderful dream to boot.

But, I knew my mom would be pissed if I took them all the time.

This continued for about 2 weeks before I found out the truth.

A couple of mornings after I woke up I noticed that some of my cds were missing or rearranged.

I immediately thought it was my sister coming in and taking things while I was asleep.

Though it was only on days when I took the sleeping pills. Maybe I was just being paranoid?

Or maybe she just knew she could take things while I was asleep.

I was a little pissed at the thought.

I confronted her about taking them, and she denied everything. Since I had no proof, I knew mom wouldn’t believe me.

So, I decided to do a little detective work to find out.

The next time I had to work, I went and got our old video recorder from the garage.

I put it in my closet and put tape over the red LED that showed it was taping.

I aimed it to cover most of the room. It shot over the head of the bed to the corner where my CDs were.

Since I normally sleep for 6 to 7 hours I got an 8-hour tape and put it in and left for work.

When I got home that morning, I took my sleeping pill, took my shower, put on my boxers, turned on the recorder and climbed in to bed.

Soon I was sound asleep and again had another wonderfully erotic and orgasmic dream.

When I woke up, I went out to the kitchen to get something to drink and a little to eat.

I noticed I was alone in the house. Mom was at work and my sister was probably out with her friends.

As I was finishing up, I heard a click from my room and remembered that I had the video camera in my closet.

I went in to my room and there it was. The tape had finished and rewound itself.

I took it over and popped it in to the VCR connected to the TV in my room and hit play.

Of course, my room came up and there I was sleeping away, kind of boring.

I hit fast forward and sat there watching me sleep. It took a while as I watched the timer on the VCR click away.

Then I saw a light and a figure enter my room. I hit play and watched. It was my mother. She walked over and gave me a kiss on my forehead then headed out the door. She must do that before heading to work. I resumed fast forwarding.

After fast forwarding about 3 hours’ worth of tape I hit Play so it would go slower while I went to the bathroom.

When the tape resumed regular play, I could hear the shower running. I assumed it was my sister taking her morning shower.

When I got back from the bathroom I could hear my sister’s blow dryer going on the tape.

As I sat down on my bed the blow dryer stopped and it was just me sleeping again.

I grabbed the remote and was about ready to hit fast forward again when I noticed a light coming in to my room.

My door had just been opened.

“OK”, I said to myself, “I am going to bust you for taking my stuff.”

From the door, I heard my sister ask, “Hey bro, you awake?”

Of course, I was asleep so there wasn’t any response. I was lying on my back with my face facing away from the door.

That is probably why I didn’t wake up. Then again I probably wouldn’t have woken up even if I had faced the door.

Then I watched as my sister entered my room wearing only a towel.

OK, show me what you’re taking now, bitch!

Only she didn’t go over to my cds.

What happened next floored me.

My sister walked over and sat down on my bed next to me.

She pulled the covers down to my knees and slowly ran her hand along my leg.

“Time to get up little bro”, she said with a lilt in her voice.

I watched as she ran her hand down my chest and over my stomach.

“What the fuck?”

I couldn’t believe what I was watching.

My sister’s hand continued down and over my crotch and looked like she gave my cock a squeeze.

Then I watched as she fished my cock out of fly in my boxers and gave it a couple of slow strokes.

“There you are”, she said with a grin.

Did I ever wish the camera wasn’t zoomed out so much?

I still couldn’t believe I was watching my sister sitting on my bed in just a towel stroking my cock while I was drugged out.

After a couple more strokes, my sister removed her towel.

I noticed my sister has some great tits, very firm 36Cs.

Then with one hand on my cock, she used her other hand to caress and rub her tits.

I couldn’t believe it. I swear I was watching a porn movie.

Then my sister did something I still can’t believe. She lowered her head down and licked my cock from base to tip.

I watched as my sister then slid my cock in to her mouth and proceeded to give me a blowjob. My head was in a fog!

My sister only sucked for a minute when she stood up and moved on to the lower part of my bed and crouched down.

From the camera angle I didn’t get much of a view of her pussy, plus the quality wasn’t that great either.

I watched as my sister lowered her head and started bobbing up and down again. She had one hand following her mouth, stroking my cock.

Then I watched as moved her hand from my cock to the bed and moved her other hand between her legs.

I was in awe. My sister was masturbating while sucking my cock.

No wonder I was having such erotic dreams when I took the pills.

I watched my sister suck me for another 15 minutes before I saw my sleeping self stir a little and heard a slight grunt.

My sisters bobbed faster and then she stopped and brought her hand back up and stroked me. I could hear her softly moaning, “Mmmmmm.”

I felt weak! Was I cumming in my sister’s mouth? Was she swallowing it?

That could explain why there wasn’t any cum in my shorts.

I watched my sister put her hand back between her legs and start to rub again.

My sister then took my cock out of her mouth and continued to slowly stroke it.

I could see her rubbing herself and watched as she started to jerk a little.

I watch as her face contorted and I heard her breathing get heavy, followed by a loud moan.

I had just watched my sister cum. Not only that, but she had come right after sucking me off.

She lay there for a minute and regained herself.

Then she got up, put my cock back in my boxers, covered me up, licked her fingers and walked out of the room.

I was speechless.

Also, I noticed that my cock was rock hard!

I watched the video over again while I jacked myself and came all over the place.

I was definitely sleeping through some major pleasure here. I just wasn’t sure how to take advantage of it.

I just knew I didn’t want to take a sleeping pill after my next work night.

Then I had a thought.

I didn’t have to work the next Thursday night like normal. There was some work being done, so we were giving the night off.

Only I hadn’t told my mom or sister about it. And now I wasn’t going to.

I could hardly wait!


Part 2

Thursday night couldn’t get here fast enough.

For the past 2 days, things were normal at home. My sister acted like she normally did, just like nothing happened.

I however was looking at her in a whole new way.

She would walk by and I would just see her tits bouncing, thinking about how firm they were.

Or I would hear the shower running and all I could think of her rubbing her pussy.

Finally, 7 o’clock came and I left the house.

Since I didn’t have to be at work, I drove up to the mountains near our house and found a secluded place to park.

I set an alarm clock for 5am and did my best to sleep.

Of course, I kept thinking of what might be happening soon and it was difficult to get to sleep.

I thought of jacking off to help clear my head, but I wanted to save all my cum for my sister’s throat.

I finally managed to drift off about midnight and the alarm came very quick.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and drove home.

I got home a little later then I normally do, but still ran through my routine.

I skipped the sleeping pills and took my shower and headed to bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.