My Niece's High School Graduation - Cover

My Niece's High School Graduation

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Well-hung Uncle Jeff is left in charge of his naive, yet incredibly sexy, niece Emma on the night of her graduation. Loving Uncle Jeff teaches Emma some things she never learned in school. NOTE: This is basically the same story I had published here previously. Any changes are very minor.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As I headed down the street away from my brother’s I couldn’t get Emma’s sad face out of my mind. Seeing that sweet 18-year old with tears brimming in her eyes left me feeling cold and heartless as I drove further and further away from her. It felt like the weekend had ended in a frenzied whirlwind once she’d finished her session with Sharon and we had to get ready for her parent’s arrival. No, that wasn’t the way I wanted our weekend to end; too uncaring ... too fast.

The tires squealed as I spun the car around in a quick U-turn. I pressed the accelerator down hard and headed back to my brother’s. I pulled into the driveway and hurried to the door and rang the bell.

“What’s up, Jeff?” my brother said as he answered the door. “Did you forget something?”

“Sort of,” I said just as Emma poked her head around the door.

“Uncle Jeff!” she said with her voice full of excitement as she gave me a big beaming smile.

“Yeah Emma, I almost forgot that I’d promised to take you for ice cream at some point this weekend. I’d never forgive myself if I didn’t keep my promise.” Her eyes lit up at the idea that we’d get to spend a little more time together.

“I wondered if you’d forgotten,” she said as she put on a make-believe pout. “Just wait a second, I’ll go get changed.” She dashed off leaving my brother and me standing at the door.

“Change?” I said to Dave as I tried to look perplexed. I knew she was going to change into something to please me but I wanted Dave to think I had no idea why she wouldn’t just go in what she was wearing.

“You don’t really know girls that age, Jeff,” Dave said as he gave me a dad’s know-it-all grin. If he only knew how well I knew girls that age; especially his daughter ... I thought to myself. “They’d change for any occasion. She’s probably worried she might run into one of her friends at the ice cream store. Or worse than that, she might run into a boy from school she likes.”

“She’s got a boyfriend?” I asked Dave just to see how much info he knew.

“No, not that I’ve ever heard of. But she is getting to that age. It’s bound to happen sooner or later,” he said with a dismissive shrug of his shoulders.

“Yeah, I guess. Better you have to deal with that than me,” I said with a little chuckle. My brother nodded in silent agreement and then changed the subject.

“So the whole weekend went okay? No problems?”

“No, it was a piece of cake. Like I told you earlier, her two friends came over today. Well, Madison had to go home early so her visit was cut short but Emma and Sharon kept each other busy most of the day.” I wondered about the look my brother would have on his face if I told him exactly how they’d kept each other busy; I pictured Sharon’s lush round ass perched atop Emma’s face as she rode her mouth for most of the afternoon.

“Yeah, Sharon’s a good sort. Madison, she’s a little whacky, but a good kid. Emma could have done a lot worse than having those two as her best friends.” Just then Emma appeared at the door. She was wearing a white tank top that clung to her beautifully. The material molded itself to her firm young curves like a second skin. I could see the lacy trim of her little power bra right through the tightly stretched fabric. It was another one of those short tops she liked to wear so much that ended about two or three inches above her skirt. She had on a faded denim mini that ended high on her thighs and finished her outfit off with a pair of white strappy flat sandals. The light colors of her outfit looked brilliant against her dark tanned skin. She looked cute as a button.

“I’m ready to go, Uncle Jeff,” she said as she slid past her father and walked saucily towards my car. I started to follow her but spoke to my brother as I stepped off the porch.

“You guys didn’t want to go, did you?” I knew it was kind of like a rhetorical question that you ask but both parties know the answer to, especially since I was already in the midst of walking away.

“No, we’ve got to get unpacked anyway. You two go ahead, have a good time.” He waved and went back into the house, closing the door behind him.

“Uncle Jeff, I’m so glad you came back,” Emma said as she looked at me with those smoldering dark eyes of hers. Her face was just glowing with happiness and with her dark lustrous curls swirling about her shoulders; I couldn’t remember her ever looking prettier. My own eyes were immediately drawn to those full thick lips of hers and I remembered how wonderful they’d felt sliding up and down my cock just a short time ago. As I thought about what she’d done for me, I felt like I owed her something in return; I wanted her to go to bed tonight with another load of mine inside her.

“I didn’t feel good about leaving in such a hurry,” I said as I started the car. I eased it into gear and pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street. “Besides, for what you did for me just before your parents got home, I wanted to pay you back.”

“What did you have in mind, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she looked over at me with a devilish glint in her eye.

“Well, a couple of things,” I said as I pointedly looked down at those gorgeous legs of hers. With the little denim miniskirt that she was wearing, the smooth tanned skin of her thighs was beautifully on display all the way up to just an inch or two below her pussy. “But first of all, do you remember what happened on our way to the dry cleaners yesterday morning?”

“Yes...” she said in a drawn-out voice as she sat back in her chair and looked at me coyly. My eyes were drawn back down to her legs as she started to let her thighs roll open. I reached over and rested my hand on the smooth cool skin just above her knee.

“Did you like that?” I asked as I started to slide my fingertips further up the inside of her thigh. My God, there is nothing better than the inside of a girl’s thighs.

“Oh gosh, yes,” she said in a breathy whisper as she looked down at my exploring hand. As my hand slid up along the baby-soft skin, her thighs seemed to drift further apart of their own accord. The hem of her little skirt rose higher and higher until her panties came into view. The brilliant white of her panties stood out boldly against her dark tanned skin as it cupped her warm young sex snugly. With one eye on the road and one eye on her, I slid my fingertips right up until I was toying with the elastic edge of the leg opening. I traced the tip of one finger teasingly along the edge as she looked down between her legs and watched breathlessly. I slid the tip of my middle finger over the surface of those innocent virginal panties until I found the warm cleft beneath.

“Uuunnnggh,” she said in a breathy groan as I traced the line of that smooth warm cleft up until my fingertip rubbed over the engorged button of her swollen clit. I rubbed my fingers up and down teasingly over the front of her panties as she started to squirm in her seat.

“Are you wet, Emma?” With her beautiful dark hair swirling about her face, she looked over at me with a glassy lust-filled look in her eyes.

“Mmmmm, I’m not sure,” she purred. “Why don’t you slip in and see.”

“Hmmm, I just might have to do that.” I drew my fingers back slightly and then slid them deftly beneath the elastic of the leg opening.

“Mmmmm,” she let out another low purr as my fingers slid right over the hot surface of her slick labia. Oh fuck! She was absolutely dripping! I felt my cock lurch in my shorts as my fingers slid over the warm soft skin. I dipped my fingers between her puffy labia and got my fingertips coated with her warm girly goo. The position wasn’t quite comfortable enough for what I had in mind, so as I had done the previous morning, I drew my fingers out from the leg opening, pushed her skirt up out of the way with the back of my hand, and then insinuated my whole hand right down the front of her panties.

“Aaaaaahh,” she gasped as my big hand cupped her tender young sex and squeezed softly. I looked over at her face and saw her eyes almost closed as she surrendered herself to the stimulating new sensations coursing through her nubile 18-year old body. “Jesus,” I thought to myself as I looked at her; she was so incredibly beautiful and the sensuously wanton look on her face right now just made her all the more attractive. I slid my middle finger right down into her hot oily slot and inserted it as far up into her as I could.

“Mmmmmmm ... nice,” she mewed as she let her legs roll open as far as she could get them. I started to slide my finger in and out of her as I rubbed it along the hot folds of soft flesh inside her. The heel of my hand was rubbing constantly now over the stiff red spire of her engorged clit.

“Uuunngghh,” she let out a slow deep groan as my stimulating fingers caused her to become more and more aroused. I looked over again and her head was leaning against the headrest and her eyes were closed in pleasure while her pouting thick lips gaped open invitingly as she gasped for air. I looked down at the front of her panties and it looked like there was a furry little animal thrashing about inside there as my manipulating hand continued its probing movements.

“Oh God ... oh God... ,” she moaned and I could feel the muscles of her stomach quivering and flexing beneath the palm of my hand. With my middle finger buried far up into her, I rubbed the tip teasingly along the sensitive folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

“MMMMMHHHHHHHH,” she let out a high-pitched squeal as my probing finger triggered an intense vaginal orgasm deep inside her. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH...” A long gasp of pleasure issued from between those soft fuckable lips of hers as she started bucking and thrashing about in her seat. I rubbed down on her throbbing clit with the heel of my hand as tingling orgasmic tremors shot through her body. I could feel the warm wet feeling of her silky nectar gushing from between her legs as her numbing climax continued. Her twitching body finally stopped convulsing and she collapsed back against the seat in a state of pure bliss, her mouth open as she gasped for air. I withdrew my fingers from inside her and just left my hand over the warm mound of her pussy, cupping it tenderly.

“Feel better now?” I asked as I looked over at her firm little tits heaving beneath her tight white top as her breathing slowly came back to normal. Watching her twist and thrash about in the throes of her orgasm had gotten me more and more aroused. My cock was as hard as an iron bar in my shorts and I knew I needed to get it somewhere inside her ... fast!

“Oh gosh yes,” she said softly as she looked at me through glassy eyes with a smile of blissful contentment on her face. “Thank you, Uncle Jeff. That was amazing. I think you were right; I think I needed that bad.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.