My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

As Emma started to slide further down my body, I reached forward and grabbed her shoulders.

“Whoa there girl,” I said as I stopped her tickling lips as they made their way down over my stomach.

“Wha ... what, Uncle Jeff?” she asked as she looked at me with a perplexed look on her face.

“We have to be careful, honey. Even though it seems you got cleaned out really well with the enemas, we should make sure my cock is absolutely clean before you suck on it again. The last thing I want is for you to get sick.” A look of understanding came over her face as she listened to me. “Why don’t you go and get a washcloth from the bathroom and wash off my cock for me?”

“Okay,” she said as she eased herself off the bed. “Aaaaaaaahhh...” She let out a little gasp as she tried to support herself on her wobbly legs. “My bum’s a little sore.”

“Are you sure you want to do it again?” My eyes flicked quickly to the clock on the bedside table and I knew we had enough time for me to throw another fuck into her before I had to take her home. I was surprised after that first vigorous ass-fucking that she was anxious to go for a second round already. But when it came to sex, nothing this kid did surprised me anymore.

“I do, Uncle Jeff. Once you had it all the way inside me ... it ... it just felt so good. It felt like you were filling me right up. And then when I could feel your cum shooting inside me ... I got that squishy tingly feeling again.” I loved the way she described her orgasms as “that tingly squishy feeling”. It was so cute!

“Okay honey. I think we still have time. Go and get that washcloth now.” I leered at her gorgeous young form in that tantalizing bodysuit as she made her way into my bathroom. As I heard the water running in the sink, I stacked some pillows up against the headboard and sat back against them. She came across the room with a steaming washcloth in her hands and I drew my knees up and apart as she crawled onto the bed and applied the hot cloth to my glistening dick.

“Mmmmmm, that’s my girl,” I said as she delicately washed off my heavy cock. When she was done, she took the washcloth back to the bathroom. As she walked back to the bed in that sexy outfit and high heels, she slid the hairband off her wrist and gave me a teasing smile as she whipped her hair up into a ponytail.

“Can I suck it now, Uncle Jeff?” she asked me with an imploring look on her face.

“Sure, sweetie, go ahead,” I said as I let my legs fall to each side. She quickly crawled onto the bed and up between my spread thighs. She lifted my dormant cock with her hand and slipped the big spongy head between her soft red lips.

“Mmmmmm,” she let out that familiar little moan of hers as I felt her tongue slide slowly all over the sensitive membranes of my cockhead. She held the mushroom head in her mouth and let her tongue explore the spongy texture of those sensitive membranes. After a couple of minutes she slipped her loving mouth off the head and started to lick and kiss all the way down my heavy shaft. She licked all the way to the base of my cock and then lifted my relaxed sack in her hand and kissed my swollen balls.

“That’s where all that cum you love so much comes from, honey. Treat those boys nice and they’ll make sure you have a nice full stomach all the time.” I watched as she delicately let her lips open wider and softly sucked one big orb into her mouth. It felt wickedly wonderful as she softly laved my wrinkled sack with her hot saliva. After pleasuring one sensitive ball, she let it slide out of her mouth and performed her trick on the other one.

“Mmmmmm, that’s nice, sweetie,” I said as I felt my cock start to swell slightly. It was going to be a few minutes yet for me to fully recover. I had let her suck me for the last ten minutes or so and decided to have her get my cock fully back in shape with those amazing hands of hers.

“C’mon Emma. I want you to sit up between my legs and use your hands on me like you did the first night. And then when I’m good and ready, I’ll fill that ass of yours so full of cum, it’ll be running out of you for the next week.”

“Oh God, Uncle Jeff. That sounds so nasty. I love it!” she said as she sat down between my legs and reached over to scoop up some Vaseline from the jar. She put her two hands together and rubbed them until they were thoroughly coated with the glistening lubricant. She reached forward and took my heavy cock in both of her delicate little 18-year old hands and started to slowly but firmly shuck it back and forth.

“Oh yeah ... that’s what I like. Jesus, Emma, those hands of yours are incredible. Oh yeah ... just keep doing that,” I said as I felt my body start to slowly respond to her skilful manipulations. As I sat back and enjoyed the pleasurable sensations of her magical hands, I figured this was a good time to talk to her about something I’m sure was on both of our minds.

“Emma, I want to talk to you about what we’re gonna do when Sharon comes with us.”

“I was wondering when you were gonna bring that up,” she said without missing a beat as she continued to let her slippery fingers and hands explore my crotch. “I was shocked at first when my mom mentioned her going, but the look on your face told me you thought it would be okay. Do you thing we’re going to be able to be together at all?” she asked with a big questioning look on her face.

“If I didn’t think it would be okay, I would have called the whole thing off. After watching the two of you the other day, I think if we play this right, we can get Sharon to join us. Would you like that, Emma?”

“Oh gosh, Uncle Jeff, more than anything! You two are the most important people in the world to me. I’d love it if we could get Sharon to be with both of us.”

“How old is Sharon?”

“She’s 19.”

“Is she still a virgin?”

“Yes. She told me she’s never been with a boy before although I know she’s interested. She talks about sex all the time.”

“Good. That’s perfect. I think for all of our benefits, we’re gonna have to make our move on Sharon on the first night. If it works like I think it will, we’ll have the whole week to enjoy each other. Now, it’s gonna take some play acting on your part. Do you think you can do it?”

“Sure, Uncle Jeff. This is so exciting! What do you want me to do?” Emma sat and continued to play with my filling cock as for the next few minutes, I explained my plan in detail to her. She understood what I was asking of her and I told her we’d finalize the plan in England when we got the “lay of the land” at our hotel rooms.

“A couple of other things when you’re talking to Sharon this week. I want both of you to bring your school uniforms with you. Tell her you like to see her in it as it turns you on. Also, the hotel has a pool so make sure she brings that white bikini with her that she had on the other day. I’m going to bring some of those sexy clothes and shoes for you that we bought the other day. Do you know if Sharon has anything like that?”

“I’m not sure. That pink bra and panties she had on the other day was pretty sexy. Most of her regular clothes are just like mine. And her shoes are pretty much just like mine too. We even wear the same size.”

“You guys wear the same size in shoes?”

“Yeah, and so does Madison. Sharon asked to borrow a pair of mine a couple of months ago and then just a few weeks back, Madison forgot to bring her soccer shoes to practice and I had my spare pair with me and they fit her perfectly.” Well, well ... this was information I could put to good use when Madison came over tomorrow.

“Okay, well, we might have to take Sharon shopping when we’re there.” Emma got a big look of excitement on her face when I said that.

“You mean like when you took me to the lingerie store? We’re going to do that with Sharon?”

“If things work out the first night like I hope they will, we’ll go shopping the next day.”

“Oh gee, that’s so exciting! If Sharon has to try some stuff on, do you think I could go into the room and help her?”

“Sure Emma. I’m sure she’d love that.” She was positively beaming as she pictured her stacked young friend trying on some sexy lingerie. “So, Emma,” I said as I looked her right in the eye, “you wouldn’t mind if I fucked her and then got you to eat my cum out of her pussy?”

“Oh God, no! I’d love to do that!” She had that look of intense excitement in her eyes as she thought about what I had just described.

“What about me fucking you while she sits on your face?”

“Mmmmmmm ... that would be perfect. I’m getting wet just thinking about it,” she said sheepishly.

“And what about if I shot a thick creamy load all over those big tits of hers and told you to lick it off? Would you do that for me, Emma?”

“I’d love to do that, Uncle Jeff! I love it when Sharon lets me suck on her tits. With your cum all over them, I can’t even think about how amazing that would be to lick and suck on them while I taste your cum at the same time.” I watched as her beautiful young tongue came out and slid around her thick lips unconsciously as she thought about cleaning a big load of my milky semen off her friend’s massive tits.

“Speaking of cum, I think I’m ready to fill that hot little ass of yours again.” We both looked down at my surging cock extending well above her two gripping hands. She had them wrapped as far as they could go around my stiff erection and they weren’t even close to being closed. As we had been talking about our plans to seduce Sharon, I had felt myself getting more and more aroused and my cock had gotten rock hard; I was ready to slide it deep into that succulent ass of hers once again.

“Here Emma, wipe your hands on this,” I said as I passed her my cum towel, “then follow me.” With my stiff cock standing up before me, I led her into the living room as I had something I wanted to try. I went over to my dining room table and pulled one of the chairs away from the end position.

“Okay, honey. Get up on there on your hands and knees.” I helped her onto the table until she was on all fours facing away from me. I looked down at that firm round ass of hers framed beautifully by the crotchless bodysuit. Man, I wanted to personally thank the person who had designed this magnificent outfit! I could see her slick pussy-lips glistening with her sweet nectar and above that I could see a little of my pearly seed leaking out of that sweet little rosebud of hers. Another whitish gob oozed forth and started to slide down towards her pussy.

“That’s good, Emma. Just like that ... now move back just a little closer to the edge ... there ... I think that’s perfect. Now, I want you to just sit back on your haunches so your bum comes right over the edge ... that’s good ... just sit back a little further ... oh fuck ... that’s it ... right there!” As she sat further back I watched that smooth cleft of her sweet little bum seem to open wider in invitation. Those smooth round cheeks looked spectacular as they curved out over the edge of the table. In this position, that wrinkled little pucker of hers was gonna be in the perfect position for me to slide my rigid cock way up into her steaming guts. I reached down and took hold of my stiff erection and brought the engorged red tip right up against that gooey little hole. I could feel the slipperiness of my leaking cum as I rubbed the broad head all around that pouting little rosebud. This position was gonna be perfect. With her sitting with her beckoning little bum perched right over the edge of the table, I was gonna be able to get my thick cock high and deep inside her.

“Mmmmmmmm ... that feels good, Uncle Jeff,” she said as I felt her press back against me.

“Okay, here we go, Emma,” I said as I flexed my hips and started to press the wide crown into her. I felt her tight little ass-lips start to stretch over the invading head and then when it was about an inch into her, she clamped down and expelled the enflamed head.

“I’m sorry, Uncle Jeff!” she said quickly as she flicked her head around.

“That’s okay, sweetie. Just take a deep breath and relax,” I instructed. I saw her body heave as she drew in a deep breath and then as she slowly let it out, I felt the tightening ring relax. I pressed forward and once again felt the scintillating sensation as those gripping ass-lips slid over the broad flared head until the thick purple corona popped inside.

“Uuuuunnngggghhh,” she let out a low groan as she clamped down with the plum-sized head locked within the opening of her hot young chute. It was beautiful to look down and see that tightly stretched opening sealed around my thick shaft as I held still and waited for her to get accustomed to the feel of that big hard cockhead lodged in her ass. In her position of almost sitting up right over the edge of the table, I leaned in close to her and ran my hands up the front of that lacy bodysuit until I was cupping those firm little breasts of hers.

“Here we go, honey,” I said as I leaned in close and whispered in her ear. “Just relax...” As she slowly let out another deep breath, I flexed my hips upward and felt my rigid member start to slide higher and higher into her waiting ass.

“Oh God ... oh God ... Oh God...” she moaned as my thick hard cock stretched her insides as it rose inch by rigid inch into her clutching channel. I felt her body go rigid and held her tight against me as I kept slowly but insistently feeding the full length into her.

“Oh God ... oh God ... ooooooooooohhhh,” she let out a long low moan as the last few inches entered her. I then felt the tremendous sensation of those velvety tight membranes embracing the full length of my thick cock as I pressed my groin flat up against her stretched anus. I could feel her nipples like stiff little pebbles pressing against my hands as she leaned back against me.

“Oh, Uncle Jeff ... it’s just so high inside me,” she said as she reached up with one hand behind her and stroked my cheek. “It’s so big and thick. It feels like I’m being impaled on a big thick log.”

“Would you like me take it out?” I whispered softly into her ear.

“NO!” She seemed almost panic-stricken that I might deny her another chance at having my thick long cock fuck that sweet little 18-year old ass of hers. At my threat to withdraw my plundering member, her tightly-stretched anus clamped down even harder on my rigid dick to ensure that I wasn’t going anywhere. “No, I don’t want you to take it out, Uncle Jeff. I love the way it’s filling me up. God, it feels so big and powerful inside me.”

“How do you like this, sweetie?” I asked as I held her close, then flexed my hips backward as I slowly withdrew my cock. The steamy enveloping walls of her rectum clutched tightly against my withdrawing member as if begging it to return to its rightful place high inside her. That’s exactly what I planned on doing and as soon as I had pulled it back to the point where the rope-like corona was tugging on the inside of those succulent ass-lips, with a roll of my hips, I drove it all the way back up inside her.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHH,” she let out a loud groan as my stirring cock touched every sensitive part of those clinging hot membranes. As soon as I felt my groin press up against her, I held still and rolled my hips so I felt every tantalizing inch of my rigid erection being gripped and massaged by that steamy encompassing bum of hers.

“Oh, Uncle Jeff ... that feels so good,” she said as she panted breathlessly. “I ... I ... I feel all tingly.” I knew by now with Emma that when she said that, it meant that she was close to orgasm. I was only too happy to help her out with that. I heard her groaning with desire as I slowly withdrew my cock once again and then this time, I slammed it forcefully way back up inside her.

“OH GOD! ... OOOOOOOOHHHHH,” she let out a loud wail as my plundering cock triggered an orgasm deep inside her. I held tight to her squirming body as she started thrashing about on the tabletop. As she groaned and twitched through her climax, I started a steady forceful rhythm as I pounded my thick rigid cock in and out of the depths of her clutching guts.

“OH FUCK!” she squealed as she pulled herself out of my arms and threw herself forwards. As she leaned forwards on the table, it caused her back and ass to arch out even more. I took a firm grip on those wide womanly hips of hers as I started to viciously jackhammer my engorged erection back and forth inside her steaming rectum. I saw her reach one hand down between her legs and I could see the muscles of her arm working rapidly as she rubbed herself while I fucked her hard and fast. She was groaning and moaning constantly now as she fingered herself from one orgasm to another as I powered my engorged love muscle high and deep into her suctioning ass. For the next fifteen minutes I enjoyed the delightful sensations of that gripping channel massaging and making tight hot love to my invading member as I fucked her inviting young ass.

“OOOOOOOOHHHH GGGGOOOOOOOODDDDD...” she let out another long wail as another orgasm flowed through her. My own pleasure had been escalating and as the clinging walls of her rectum gripped down on my plundering cock once more, I felt the initial rush of boiling semen as it sped up the shaft of my cock.

“OH FUCK, EMMA! ... GONNA FILL YOU UP...” I shouted as I slammed my rock-hard erection way up into her molten guts as the first thick wad of cum burst forth to paste itself against those hot damp walls deep inside her.

“OH GOD ... SO BIG...” she said between moans as I flooded her suctioning ass with a massive load of my viscous seed. With my cock buried to the hilt, I could feel it throbbing and pulsating as I ejaculated gob after gob of thick cum way up inside her. As she shook and groaned through her own climax, I felt her moist hot walls clamp down on my spitting cock as it massaged and gripped me in order to try and draw out every last drop of my precious seed. I held on tight to those quivering hips of hers as I felt the final drops of my semen ooze forth from the tip of my buried cock.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhh,” she let out a final long gasp as her legs slid out from beneath her and she lay forward as she collapsed onto the table. I held my cock with the full depth inside her as I looked down at her sweaty spent form. She was trembling with the aftershocks of her intense series of orgasms and lay on the table gasping for air as her body succumbed to the delightful sensations of the tremendous ass-fucking I’d just given her. We were both covered with sweat and I felt my own body want to give way as I leaned forward with my arms on the table as my shaky legs almost buckled beneath me. We stayed quiet for a couple of minutes as we relished in the blissful contented feeling of our sublime pleasure.

As I felt my cock starting to deflate inside her, I slowly drew back until it slipped from within her closing hole. I looked down at that delightful little pucker as it closed in upon itself. I could see the cloudy whitish fluid of my cum as it started to seep from within her and run down onto the tabletop. I sat down on the chair I had pulled away from the table and sat quietly until my ragged breathing had returned to normal.

“Are you okay, Emma?”

“Yeah, I’m okay. That was so good, Uncle Jeff. I ... I couldn’t stop cumming. It was so incredible. The feeling was just unbelievable when you had it so high inside me like that.” She turned and looked at me with a dreamy contented look in her eyes. “I’m so totally exhausted though.”

“Well,” I said as I looked up at the clock in my kitchen, “I’ve gotta get you home soon. I promised your mom. I’m gonna go in and run the shower. When you’re ready, come in and join me. We both need to get cleaned up after that.” I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and reached beneath her tousled hair to pull down the zipper at the back of her neck. I left her sprawled on top of my dining room table, my pearly cum leaking from her abused rear end.

I went into my bathroom and got the shower running. As soon as it was hot enough, I stepped into the steaming spray and let the water pelt down upon me. Man, it felt good as I leaned against the wall and let the torrents of hot water wash the layer of sweat off my body. I heard the shower door open and turned to see Emma enter. She sidled up next to me and I kissed her softly as the soothing water washed over us. We took turns soaping each other and enjoyed the feel of each other’s bodies as we cleansed ourselves. As she kept reaching for my heavy manhood, I had to eventually stop her and shut off the water.

As I emerged from the shower, she threw a big fluffy towel at me while she dried herself. I pulled on some clean clothes and ran a comb through my hair as Emma slipped into her little white skirt and mint green top.

We left the house and I headed the car in the direction of my brother’s place. I looked over at her sitting in the passenger seat and she gave me a teasing look as she lewdly let her tanned thighs roll apart.

“Would you put your hand inside my panties again please, Uncle Jeff? I love it when you do that.” I reached over and she held the hem of her skirt up as I insinuated my hand back down the front of her panties. She let out a soft little purr as my fingers and hand cupped her warm young sex. Thank goodness for automatic transmissions! I toyed gently with her ripe young pussy all the way to my brother’s place as we talked about the upcoming vacation to England. We’d be leaving on the red-eye flight Friday night and she was just oozing with excitement about the upcoming trip.

As we turned onto my brother’s street, I let my hand slip back up out of her snug white panties. She took my hand in hers and brought my slick fingers to her mouth. I looked over as she took each individual finger into her mouth and sucked all of her sweet young juices off them. Fuck! This kid was so fucking hot! I couldn’t believe how quickly it was for me to become aroused whenever I was near her.

As we pulled into their driveway, I pulled my finger from her sucking mouth with an audible “POP”! We shared a secret smile and then I followed her up to the house to say hello. As Emma opened the door and disappeared into the house, Maria appeared in the doorway. She looked great in a light-colored summery blouse that she had tied beneath that nice set of tits of hers. It was open from the turned up collar all the way down until it tied right beneath her breasts. The upper swells of her sizable breasts were visible and I could see the outline of a nice “power bra” beneath the light summery fabric of her blouse. Below her bare midriff she had on a soft pastel colored skirt with a front panel flap. It looked like a golf skirt. It nipped in nicely at her waist and ended high on her thighs to expose her smooth toned legs. Those ab-crunches she mentioned she’d been doing must have paid off because her flat toned midriff between the abbreviated blouse and her little golf skirt sure looked good.

“Hi Jeff,” she said as she gave me a big beaming smile as she leaned provocatively against the door frame. I could see that she had on a little more makeup than she usually wore and I wondered if it was for my benefit. I sure hoped so.

“Hi Maria. Wow! That outfit looks great. Is it new?” I said as I openly ogled her luscious body. I had sensed when I was there earlier that she had loved the attention and flattery I had given her. It was probably something my brother hadn’t done for her in a long time.

I figured after the suggestive discussion we’d had earlier, I’d see how far I could push the envelope.

“Thanks Jeff. Yeah, after going to the gym these last few months, most of my old clothes don’t fit me anymore. So I’ve picked up a few new things lately. My friend, Jo-Ann, thinks we should take up golf so I actually just got this skirt this afternoon and was just trying it on when you guys got here. What do you think?” She did a little pirouette for me right in the entrance foyer and I let my eyes roam over her pert round ass as she slowly turned in front of me.

“I think it looks great. You’ll have all the guys on the golf course losing their concentration if you show up in that outfit.”

“Oh, I’d wear a different top. I was wearing this with a pair of shorts earlier and just happened to have it on when I was trying on this skirt. Yeah, this top isn’t really appropriate for the golf course.”

“It looks perfect to me,” I said as I let my eyes feast on her dazzling deep line of cleavage. I let my gaze linger a little too long on purpose as I could see her watching me as I ogled the sumptuous swells of her soft round tits. “Even if you wore a different top,” I continued as I let my eyes drift down to her smooth toned thighs, “that skirt alone is worth the price of admission.” I looked back up at her face and saw her blush.

“MOM!” We both turned as we heard the sound of Emma calling from her room and then she walked down the hall towards us. “Are we going to be eating soon or waiting awhile?”

“Your dad called a little while ago and he got hung up in a meeting at the office. He’s gonna be a couple of hours yet. Will you be okay waiting to eat until he gets home?”

“Yeah, that’s fine. Uncle Jeff gave me something a little while ago that filled me right up.” Jesus Christ! This kid loved to play that game just as much as I did.

“Oh good. So you’ll be satisfied until your dad gets home?”

“Yeah, I’m satisfied ... for now,” she said with a mischievous little twinkle in her eye. “Uncle Jeff takes good care of me. He seems to know exactly when I need to have something inside me.” Oh fuck! I had to hope her mom didn’t catch on to what she was saying. “Mom, if we’re not gonna be eating for a couple of hours, would it be okay if I took a nap? I’m pretty tired from all the stuff Uncle Jeff and I did this afternoon getting ready for the trip.” I’m sure she wanted to have a little nap and let her stretched asshole recover from the two fierce ass-fuckings she’d just endured in the last couple of hours.

“Sure dear, go ahead. I’ll wake you up when dinner’s ready.”

“Thanks for a great day, Uncle Jeff,” Emma said as she stood on tip-toe and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“You’re welcome, sweetie. Remember to talk to Sharon about those things we talked about.”

“Okay,” Emma said and gave me a sly little wink before disappearing back down the hall and then we heard her bedroom door click shut.

“Uh, Jeff,” Maria said as I turned back to look at her, “as I mentioned, my friend Jo-Ann ... I’m not sure ... have you met her over here before?”

“I don’t think so. I’ve heard you mention the name once or twice and I think I’ve heard Emma mention her before. She’s a teacher or works at Emma’s school or something like that?”

“Yeah. She teaches there and Emma had her last year. You probably never did meet here before. That jerk she used to be married to never let her go anywhere. Anyways, she kicked his sorry ass to the curb awhile ago and now she’s starting to enjoy life again.”

“That’s good. And she’s involving you in these new adventures of hers?” I sarcastically exaggerated with a playful smile on my face.

“Not exactly death defying adventures,” Maria said with a little chuckle, “but at least she’s getting back out there. And we’ve been doing a lot of stuff together, like inspiring each other to get our fat asses into the gym regularly.”

“That ass of yours is by no means fat, Maria,” I said as I let my eyes drift down to the delightful curve of that sumptuous rump of hers.

“Thanks, Jeff. It’s nice that someone notices.” I could tell by her emphasis on the word “someone” that my brother Dave hadn’t made any comments to her about her improvement like I had. I looked back up to her face and could see her blushing slightly again as I let my eyes pause on the way to look into that dark line of cleavage at the opening of her blouse.

“Um ... well ... anyways, Jo-Ann ... yeah ... you should meet her sometime. She’s really nice.”

“As nice as you? If so, I’ll be there anytime.” I gave her a big smile as I slowly looked her up and down.

“Oh Jeff. You’re such a tease. Maybe after you guys get back from your trip I’ll have you over sometime and you can meet Jo-Ann. I’m sure you two would hit it off. She’s the same age as me so a little older than you though; is that a problem?”

“Not a problem at all. I’ve always had a thing for older woman?” I let her see the mischievous glint in my eye as I’m pretty sure she understood the older woman I was talking about.

“Well ... uh ... okay,” she said with a trace of nervousness in her voice. “In the meantime, as I mentioned, Jo-Ann thinks we should take up golf and I haven’t golfed since high school. You still golf regularly, right Jeff?”

“Not as much as I want but probably more than I should.”

“Do you think you can give me a few pointers? Dave has one of those practice mats and nets set up in the garage.”

“Uh ... sure. I’d love to. Lead the way,” I said as I motioned towards the garage.

“Maybe I should change my top?” she said as she held her hand up to the opening above where the short summer blouse tied between those gorgeous tits of hers.

“No, you’ll be fine in that top. We’re just gonna be taking a few easy swings.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.