My Niece and Her Friends - Cover

My Niece and Her Friends

Copyright© 2017 by rmdexter

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Uncle Jeff and niece Emma continue their taboo relationship, with her friends, and a couple of other sexy women, taking part as well. NOTE: This is a section of the story previously posted as "My Niece and I Go on Vacation". I've broken that story up into smaller segments.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Uncle   Niece   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

“Tanya, you nasty little bitch,” I said as I interrupted her story, “turning Martin into your own little slave like that?”

“I wouldn’t exactly call him my slave. More like an enthusiastic student.”

“And that part about his mother. He must have been shocked when you guessed that he wanted her, especially when you mentioned about him jerking off with her dirty panties. You asked straightaway about his mother; no older sister or anything first?”

“When we’d chatted in the car on the way over, he mentioned that his parents were divorced and he was an only child. An even bigger case for him to be so close to his mother. Yeah, I just had a feeling that his infatuation with older women might have started there. I decided to take a chance to see how he responded. I definitely struck the right chord when it came to his mother. Now I’m curious, I’m interested to see what she looks like.”

“I’d like to see what she looks like too. Hhhmmm, we might have to have both Martin and his mother over to thank him for being such a conscientious young shoe salesman,” I said with exaggeration. “Anyways, after he confessed that he jerks off all the time thinking about his mom, you had him eating out your hand.”

“Eating out of my hand, out of my pussy, off of my tits ... well ... yeah ... just about everywhere before the night was over.” We both laughed at her reply.

“And he never hesitated once?” I asked as I slid my hand over one of her big tits and felt the protruding nipple beneath her bra. I cupped that heavy breast and let my fingertips toy with the stiffening pebble.

“Mmmmmm, that feels nice,” she said as she brought her hand up and caressed the back of my stroking hand. “No, he was a real prize. After his little bit of nervousness at first, he was extremely eager to do anything I asked. I was happy to see that he wanted to make sure I had my desires satisfied before we saw to any of his. It didn’t take him long to figure out what would make me happy.”

“Well, I’ll tell you one thing,” I said as I pulled my arm out from underneath her and turned on my side to face her, “that story so far has got me fucking hot. I think it’s time to fuck those big tits of yours.”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she said as she let me slide out from beside her and get to my knees.

“Take that top off ... I’ll be right back.” I went into my bathroom and searched around in the cupboard beneath the vanity. Aaaahh, there it was. I grabbed a big bottle of baby oil I had there and grabbed an old towel from the cupboard. By the time I got back to the bedroom, Tanya was laying back against the stack of pillows with one of her booted feet drawn up in a sexy pose. Her top was off and she looked incredibly inviting as she lay there still wearing her boots, little skirt and jam-packed power bra. Her swelling tits were almost overflowing the confining cups. The bra was pushing them together and up to create a deep dark line of cleavage and cause the upper swells of those tremendous orbs to curve outward deliciously. Oh man ... she had a beautiful pair of tits. My cock had already started to swell from listening to her story; now, looking down at those tremendous knockers served up for my pleasure, I felt another surge as more blood pumped into my cock.

“I’d ask if you were happy to see me, but I think I can see that for myself,” she said with a sly smile as she nodded towards my lengthening dick.

“You’re right about that. I have to admit, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen such a gorgeous set of tits. Can I ask you a favor?”

“Sure. What?”

“Can I keep your bra for a souvenir?”

“You kinky little bastard,” she said with a wry smile. “Sure, why not. That fuck you gave me earlier was worth a thousand bras.” A thought seemed to quickly cross her mind. “If I let you have it, will you fuck me one more time tonight?” There was a definite note of need in her voice as she looked at me with questioning eyes.

“Sure, I can do that. How about if we make it a nice long one,” I said as I wrapped my hand around my swelling cock and gave it a long leisurely stroke towards her.

“Oh God, for a nice long fuck with that big cock of yours, you can have the boots, skirt and the whole god-damned outfit if you want,” she said as she looked intently at the precum starting to ooze from the glistening eye of my cock.

“The bra will be just fine, thank you. What size is it anyway?”

“I wear a 34F.” ... Holy shit! I knew they were big but I never dreamed they were that big. Fuck... 34F!!! This was definitely a little treasure I was going to savor.

“34F? Tanya, that’s ... that’s beautiful. We better take it off you because I want to get those babies nice and slick.” I set the bottle of baby oil on the bedside table and crawled onto the bed until I was kneeling beside her. I had noticed earlier that her bra was secured with a hook in front. She got onto her knees and faced me, those enormous breasts thrusting out towards me. The large expanse of creamy tit-flesh was already starting to spill over the confining cups as I reached forward and started to unhook the front clasp. I slid the metal hook out the clasp and started to draw the two cups away. As I moved the confining cups away, those huge orbs seemed to enjoy the feeling of release and seemed to swell forwards and down as they settled under the force of gravity. I drew the two warm cups fully away from those gigantic knockers and seeing them at close range; I could only stare at them, totally mesmerized by the sheer size.

“I have the feeling you like them,” she said as she took her own hands and ran them delicately over the smooth surface of her voluptuous breasts. Her areolas were the size of coasters and her nipples were thick and pink; and as corny as it sounds, they did remind me of those erasers you get on those giant pencils at amusement parks and tourist attractions. She toyed with her own nipples and I could see them start to stiffen and fill as more blood flowed into them.

“Like them?” I said as I slid my hands up her firm stomach, “I love them.” My hands reached the underside of those tremendous jugs and I lifted one in each hand. My God, they felt like they weighed a few pounds each! They were incredibly round and heavy as I held them in my big hands. Tanya looked up at me as my hands explored that massive chest of hers. I leaned down towards her and my mouth met hers in a long slow wet kiss. Her mouth was hot and eager as our tongues rolled and pressed against each others. As I took the hard pebbly surface of her nipples between a thumb and forefinger of each hand, she nibbled sensually on my bottom lip as I heard her panting with excitement.

“Pass me that baby oil,” I said as I pulled my mouth back from hers. She reached behind her and passed me the plastic bottle. As we kneeled facing each other in the middle of the bed, I popped open the plastic lid and turned the bottle upside down. We both watched as I slowly squeezed and a long thin trail of the glistening liquid drizzled forth to fall on the upper swells of her huge tits. I moved the bottle around until I had a plentiful amount of the slippery fluid crisscrossing her mammoth chest. I snapped the lid shut and set the bottle down on the bed beside me. I looked back at her sumptuous knockers and could see the glistening oil starting to flow down the round slopes into her cleavage and towards her protruding nipples. I raised my hands and slid them into the warm fluid before it had a chance to run off and drop onto the bed.

“Mmmmmmm,” she purred as I started to spread the slippery oil all around those heavy round beauties, “that feels so good.” As I moved the slick fluid all around the smooth warm skin of her chest, I marveled at the delicious feeling of her shining tits beneath my fingertips. Man ... her breasts felt amazingly soft and heavy in my exploring hands. There’s nothing that compares to the truly sensuous feeling of a woman’s big slippery breasts in your hands. I was in heaven as I ran my fingertips all over those voluptuous orbs. I brought my hands to the front of those pendulous babies and concentrated on her large engorged nipples.

“Aaaaahh,” she let out a little hiss as my slick fingers lightly squeezed the stiff little buds. I loved the feel of the hard pebbly surface of her long red nipples beneath my slippery fingertips. They seemed to get even stiffer and darker red in color as I rolled both of her long thick nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

“Mmmmmm,” she let out a soft moan again as I teased her swollen nipples. “Pour some of that oil into my hands. Two can play this game,” she said as she looked at me with a playful smile of anticipation on her face. I reached down and popped open the cap and as she held her cupped hands out before her, I poured in a generous amount. She took her two hands and rubbed them together until they were thoroughly coated and then lowered them between us.

“Oh fuck, yeah.” It was my turn to moan now as her hot slippery hands enveloped my throbbing erection. She wrapped her hands firmly around my thick hard cock and started sliding them back and forth. Her delicate slick hands felt absolutely magical as she easily slid her stroking hands up and down the full length of my surging cock.

“Oh ... that’s good,” I encouraged as now she was spinning her hands in circular motions at the same time she was taking long slow strokes all the way from the thick base to the engorged red crown.

“Oh God, Jeff ... it’s so big,” she said breathlessly as she let her gripping hands slide back and forth over all my dripping cock.

“Lay down before I blow this load all over you right here,” I said as took her shoulders in my hands and started to lay her back onto the bed. She let go of my cock and lay down on her back in the middle of the bed with her head supported on one of the pillows. Her glistening round tits covered the full breadth of her chest from side to side. Her big stiff nipples stood up over half an inch from the surface of those voluptuous breasts. She looked incredibly sexy laying there with her little kilt-like skirt and black suede boots still on. I quickly flipped one leg over her until I was straddling her stomach, my glistening oil-covered cock standing up rock-hard before me.

“Is this what you want?” I asked her as I took my hand and pressed down on the top of my pulsing erection until it was pointing down towards the beckoning deep valley between her swelling tits.

“Oh fuck, yes,” she panted breathlessly as her eyes never left the drooling tip of my long thick cock. I inched forward and lowered myself as my cock slowly descended until the tip was at the base of her long cleavage. I leaned slightly forward to keep my cock down as I reached to each side and lifted her heavy tits and pressed them together over my plundering cock.

“Oh yeah ... that’s good,” I said as I felt the warm soft skin of her abundant tit-flesh enveloping my stiff rod. I started to slide my hips back and forth as I pressed the massive mounds against my cock. The broad flared head kept appearing and disappearing at the top of her deep long cleavage just below her chin. I started to move my hips more rapidly back and forth as the warm lubricating oil felt so hot and delicious as it accentuated the exhilarating sensations of her slick hot skin pressing against my own sensitive flesh.

“Cum for me, Jeff,” she said as I continued to drool my oozing precum onto her upper chest and neck. I had been incredibly turned on just playing with her gigantic tits and then when her hot slick hands started working on my cock ... well ... fuck ... I was on the verge already. I gripped both of her long thick nipples firmly and her own hands came up to press her mammoth breasts against my pulsating love-muscle as I continued to flex my hips back and forth.

“OH TANYA ... HERE IT COMES,” I warned as I kept twisting her stiff red nipples while my surging cock stiffened even more between those slick enveloping jugs. She was looking up at me with her face a mask of lust and I watched as the crimson enflamed head of my cock appeared from deep within her cleavage just as a long white rope of thick creamy cum burst forth to hit her forcefully on the underside of her chin.

“Aaaaaaaahh,” she let out a little gasp of surprise at the force of that initial blast. Another long rope of semen spat forth against her chin again to join the first big gob. My body was shaking as I kept unloading my warm milky semen onto her slippery chest. My cock kept spitting out wad after wad of pearly seed as my orgasm continued. She rubbed her slick hot tits against my throbbing cock as she milked even more cum from the spewing eye. I loved the feel of her big soft tits caressing me as the final drops of my cum oozed forth to coat her upper chest.

“Oh fuck, Tanya. Those tits of yours are just amazing,” I said as I leaned down over her and gave her a deep passionate kiss. She eagerly kissed me back and our tongues played against each others as we shared the blissful kiss of two contented lovers. I swung my leg over her and lay on my side next to her. I looked down at the gobs of milky cum covering her upper chest and neck. There was a lot of it and some was already starting to run down the sides of her neck.

“Here, let me help you with that,” I said as I took my hand and started to rub my warm fresh cum down onto the upper slopes of her big round tits.

“Mmmmmmm, that’s nice. I can smell your cum from here,” she said as I continued to spread the thick white seed all over her heavy breasts.

“Now, tell me more about the rest of your night with Martin,” I said as I rubbed one thick gob right onto one of her stiff long nipples.

As I rubbed the rest of my warm cum all over her big tits, Tanya continued her story...

Where was I? Oh yeah, I had just let Martin jerk his second load off all over my pussy. Again, I was impressed by the amount of cum that came out of that boy; my whole crotch was literally coated with his warm cream.

“Get down on your knees ... its cleanup time again...” I had told him. He complied instantly and dropped to his knees between my spread thighs. He hesitated for just a second as he looked at his warm milky cream running down my pussy. “Do I have to tell you what to do?” I asked him sternly.

“No, Miss Tanya,” he said as he leaned forwards and I watched his broad young tongue stick into a big gob of his sticky semen. He enthusiastically lapped up his warm cum with no further hesitation. I was impressed by his eagerness to do as I had instructed. Soon my crotch was totally clean of his recent discharge and just gleamed with traces of his saliva.

“That’s a good boy, Martin,” I said as he traced the tip of his tongue lovingly all around my pink labia. “You’re learning very well. Now I want you to come up here and lay down on your back in the middle of the bed.” As I moved aside he crawled onto the bed and flipped over on his back. I noticed his young cock had barely lost any hardness even after two quick orgasms. He looked very sexy lying there in the middle of my bed amongst all my lingerie.

“As we talked about, if you want to please your older woman, you’re going to have to that with your mouth and tongue in a lot of different positions. A lot of women like to ride their young man’s face. Sometimes, if they do a good job, they get rewarded with a blowjob.” I paused as I let my word register. “Would you like that as a reward, Martin? Would you like to get a blowjob?”

“Oh yes, Miss Tanya!” He said with definite excitement in his voice. I looked down and saw his young virile cock lurch back to full hardness as it pointed straight up his stomach towards his face.

“Well, remember that it’s a reward for doing a good job. You have to show me that you can do a good job pleasing me before we can even start to think about that.” As I was saying this I got on my knees next to him and swung one leg across his body until I was straddling his chest. “If you do a good job, I might even take my sweater off. Would you like that, Martin?” I asked as I plucked open two more buttons of my sweater.

“Yes, Miss Tanya,” he said with his eyes as wide as saucers as he looked at the upper swells of my big tits coming into view above the opening of my sweater.

“If you do a good job, you might get to see more,” I said as I grabbed hold of the headboard and moved myself forward onto his upturned face. “Now start eating,” I said as I settled my hot smooth crotch right down onto his beckoning mouth. I felt his tongue slide eagerly between my swollen labia as he probed deeply into me. Without me saying anything, he brought his hands up and cupped the round cheeks of my ass. He moved his hands around in slow sensuous circles as his mouth continued to lick and suck at my oozing twat.

“That’s very good, Martin. Just make yourself comfortable but keep that sweet mouth of yours busy because I’m just gonna ride your face for awhile.” I took a firm hold of the headboard and rolled my hips slowly as I settled right down onto his young face. I was happy to see that with his hands cupping my plump round ass, he pulled my molten twat even harder against his thirsting mouth. For the next twenty minutes, I continued to ride his face. At times, I bounced up and down as he kept his thick young tongue pointed up hard deep inside me. At other times, I kept myself pressed flush against his sweating face as I rolled my hips slowly as he dragged his sweet young tongue all over my needy flesh. I had teased myself on his face for too long as my pleasure had been slowly escalating since I had started to ride his face.

“Keep that tongue moving nice and slow Martin ... yeah ... just like that ... nice and deep ... oh fuck yeah ... just a little longer ... oh yeah ... just a little more and I’m gonna cum all over your face ... that’s it ... that’s good ... now get your tongue deep inside momma’s pussy.” As soon as I mentioned “momma” I felt his searching tongue probe even deeper into my steaming cunt. “Oh fuck ... yeah ... that’s it ... nice and deep ... momma likes that ... oh fuck ... OOOOOOOOOOOHHH,” I let out a low growl as his probing tongue triggered an orgasm deep inside me. I held tight to the headboard and rolled my twitching hips against his face as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over my body. I felt a gushing wave of my discharge slosh forth into his waiting mouth and I could hear the sloppy squishy sound as his tongue and lips drew as much into him as he could get. I felt the final tingling sensations of my climax as I stopped shaking and settled down on his face as I fought to regain my breath. I felt his soft lips continuing to nurse softly at my oozing hole as I sat still for a couple of minutes enjoying the simple pleasure of his nursing young mouth.

“You did very well, Martin,” I said as I finally slid myself back to sit on his chest. I looked down at his shining face. It was flushed with color from being underneath me for so long and it was simply glistening from the top of his forehead all the way down to the base of his neck with my juices. With my full round ass finally off his face, he drew in large gulps of cool air. As he listened to my words of praise, he looked up at me with an eager smile.

“Since you did such a good job,” I said as I sat back slightly and brought my hands up to pluck open the next button on my sweater, “I’ve decided to take this off.” His eyes opened wide and he stared totally enthralled as I slowly popped open the rest of the buttons on my sweater. As I pulled my sweater open and drew it off my arms, I thrust my chest forward. His eyes almost bugged out as those heavy orbs hovered over him in my white lacey underwire bra. I tossed my sweater aside and leaned forwards with my arms on either side of his face. He looked right up at my big tits hanging barely inches over his face; beautifully encased in white lace and satin. His face was flushed once again, but this time I knew it was from excitement.

“Well Martin, the next thing you need to learn is how to please your older woman’s ass. You’ve done very well so far, but to show your woman complete respect, you have to learn to absolutely worship her ass as much as she wants.” His eyes never left my huge pendulous tits dangling before him.

“Yes Miss Tanya. Whatever you say, Miss Tanya,” he responded with a big gulp as he looked long and hard into my deep dark cleavage. I sat back and flipped myself around until I was still straddling his chest, but now facing the foot of the bed. I looked down at his thick erect cock standing proudly from his groin. It was stiff as a board and there was a little shiny puddle of precum on his stomach where his cock had been drooling while he had been eating me out. I leaned forward on my arms and moved myself back until I felt the lower part of his face against the cheeks of my ass.

“Get that tongue out,” I instructed as I moved slightly to the side so his extended tongue was pressing against one cheek. “Now get that ass good and wet,” I said as I started to move my ass slowly against his tongue. He quickly got the idea and soon had the entire plump cheek shining with his saliva. “That’s good, now the other one.” I shifted over and he paid the same attention to my other round cheek as I moved it in slow circles in front of his face. Soon, both cheeks of my ass were glistening to my satisfaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.