Working With What We Have - Cover

Working With What We Have

Copyright© 2017 by WiFi Sync

Chapter 6

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike lusts for Lilly, the underage girl next door. Somehow, his improper fantasies begin coming true, and she turns into a real handful. Mike's daughter coming to live with him could cause even more sticky situations to arise.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Superhero   Science Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Lilly ran into the house and met her mom in the kitchen. Tossing her backpack on the floor, she jumped up and down excitedly, “Wow, mom, can you believe it? I’m going to be in high school!”

Her mom watched the antics for a few seconds, then took her daughter into a tight hug, “Well, you certainly do seem enthusiastic about it! I’m very proud of you. It sounded like you amazed Mr. Franklin!”

Calming down in her mothers embrace, Lilly replied, “I definitely surprised him, that’s for sure! After we found out my test score, he really filled me up with his enthusiasm. The questions were easy to understand, but there were a few I didn’t know or couldn’t figure out. However, I’m confident I’ll learn it all when I get the books that cover it.”

Her mom smiled at her, “That sounds logical.” Then getting a thoughtful look, “I guess we need to buy new clothes and things for you, now that you are in high school.”

Lilly started jumping up and down again, “Shopping!! Hooray!!! Let’s go to the mall tomorrow. They have everything, and we can look at stuff all day!”

Karen smiled at her daughter’s suggestion, “Sounds like a plan Lilly. Hey, you should tell Mr. Howard about your good news. I bet he would love to hear it.”

“Great idea, mom! I’ll go over there now,” Lilly said, running out the back door.

She rushed up to Mr. Howard’s, knocked and stuck her head inside. “I got some great news at school today, Mr. Howard! My mom is still home and asked me to come tell you!”

I walked out of my office towards the kitchen, “I always like hearing good news, Lilly. What is it?”

She came over and hugged me around the waist, “My teacher noticed how well I’ve been doing in class this week. She had me get tested and guess what??”

“I don’t know Lilly, tell me!!” I said and kissed her nose.

“I scored high enough that I get to start high school on Monday!!” Lilly exclaimed jumping up and down.

“Wow, Lilly!! That’s phenomenal! Congratulations! How is your mom with all this news?”

“She talked on the phone with the counselor today, and we went over all sorts of things. I have a bunch of forms and information I brought home. She seems excited too! We are going to the mall in the morning. You should come along. Let’s go ask mom!” Grabbing my wrist, she tugged me out the door and over to her house.

Walking in her back door, Lilly was still pulling me by my hand. She yelled out, “Hey mom! Mr. Howard was thrilled to hear my news. I asked if he wanted to go shopping with us tomorrow and brought him over here to see if it was okay.”

Karen came around the corner blushing, “Mike! I’m so sorry Lilly dragged you over here. She is a bit enthusiastic.”

I laughed saying, “No problem Karen, I am very excited for her too. The mall sounds like fun! I pretty much stay holed up in my house all the time and would love to go with you both.”

“Well, if you don’t mind shopping with us girls, you’re welcome to come along. Now that Lilly has you over here; let’s continue in the kitchen. I’ll get us some refreshments, and we can talk about tomorrow.”

Everyone sat around the table, and we quickly planned out the trip, then continued talking with Lilly about high school and her education for quite a while.

Glancing up, Karen saw the clock, “Wow! I just noticed the time. You guys stay and chat; I got to get going!” After saying her goodbyes, she went out the door to work.

Lilly got up and put the glasses we were drinking out of into the dishwasher. Then she reached down and lifted her sundress off over her head, exposing a spectacular naked body underneath.

She came over and kissed me on my lips as I sat in the chair and said, “Mr. Howard, I had an incredibly fulfilling morning at school, but I’m ready for playtime with you now.”

Seeing her standing nude in her kitchen, along with the naughtiness of her mom having just left their house, got me instantly hard. I grinned at her fun wordplay, “Lilly, you are the most beautiful girl I know and my favorite plaything. I’ll play with you anytime you want.”

“Yippee!!” She said as she bent over the table spreading her legs.

I pulled down my pants and underwear. Admiring Lilly’s puffy cunt she had exposed to me, I saw it was glistening, slick and unusually inviting. Looking almost like it had just been freshly fucked, I was astonished to see some of my cum still drooling out of her from our activities yesterday.

My cock was fully hard as I lined it up and slipped smoothly into her. She moaned as her tunnel devoured my penis within her hot depths. Her cunt was extraordinarily steamy and wet today, and I quickly slid up inside her. I swear Lilly get’s hotter every day.

She pushed back against me, and her cervix swallowed me completely into her womb. The feeling was astounding as we moved at a slow tempo enjoying the extraordinary pleasure together.

After a few minutes I was getting close to no return, and she was breathing heavy. Then she convulsed in a massive orgasm, bringing me along for the ride as I pumped a hefty load of cum into her belly.

Her muscles continued milking me as she looked back serenely, “Ahhh. That is just what I needed, Mr. Howard. I love having cream in me where it belongs.”

I was laying lightly on top of her, enjoying the feel of her warm body against mine, “I’m glad you enjoy it so much, I can’t believe how creamy you still were. It was super sexy.”

Lilly turned around and pulled me down for a phenomenal kiss, with both of our emotions flowing into it. She next eased me back into the chair and bent over to engulf my deflated cock entirely into her mouth. Before long she had it thoroughly clean and looked up at me smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.