By Command of Julia's Invitation - Cover

By Command of Julia's Invitation

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Violet smirked with the three African women, as they were prepared for their display, using the room opposite that which Cuthbert Framlingham awaited, no doubt stropping his cock in anticipation of the pleasures to come, though they’d not be entirely as he’d foreseen them.

“I so wish I could witness this, but I have my own part to play, in securing this household for the triumph of womanhood ... and Beatrice Belvedere in particular.” Althea Richmond flicked the long braided whip she carried, her arousal growing as per all the other women there, as the hour of victory drew closer, and the erotic spectacle of the humiliation of masculinity, made good example of on the gallows, teased at her mature cunt.

“Our ‘native’ ladies here, will provide a fitting aperitif for Framlingham, in their conveyancing of him toward the fate he deserves ... though I’m equally envious of your task in completing the sexual submission of the junior member involved in the tyranny, a bathtime to cleanse his soul in readiness for the total sterilisation it’ll be awarded.” Violet grinned as she watched the three black women lose their frocks and display their lithe and athletic bodies without the merest element of shame, so proud were they of their femininity.

“I’m glad that he’s only junior in comparison to the two others, though neither are that senior to him ... he’s had many an adult year to distinguish right from wrong, but the path he’s chosen merits the noose, and I’ll be more than content in preparing him for it.” Violet’s cunt tingled as she watched the buxom matriarch discard her purple dress and matching silk underwear, slipping the ample globes of her flesh beneath a long black silk cape, which showed only the toes of the heeled black boots she wore. She donned a black eye-mask, and then slipped a black pointed hood with eyelets over her head, and posed with the whip. The sight could not fail to have any male with the slightest inclination toward submission, erect in seconds at the magnificence of her dominance.

Ekua, Abla, and Naja, giggled at the sight, as they helped each other on with the gags which would aid in feigning their submission, along with the ornately gilded chain which ran from the thick leather collars they wore; from Naja, the youngest, to Abla, and on to tether Ekua, to complete the trio of slavery. Violet sighed with anticipation, as she helped tie the wrists of each behind their backs to rest upon the inviting rumps of their silky brown flesh. Cuthbert was to have a visual treat, but was to receive far more than he had bargained for. Violet opened the door, led Althea and the trio across the hall, and knocked at the door of the Rhodesia Room. A voice rang out from within it, the tone, one of chauvinistic impertinence.

“About time too. Enter!” Violet kept her face as expressionless as she could, given her knowledge and contentment that this would be the last impertinence she’d hear uttered by him. She opened the door hastily, eager to see justice done.

“The Agent’s Governess, and three African ladies, to see you sir.” Cuthbert was slow to move his hand from the tent in his loose breeches, so preoccupied was he with the announcement that the agent himself was not present, and a woman ... a woman, was representing. But Violet’s half smile at nearly catching him stroking his cock, had that member pulse with a perverse delight at the look she gave him. Violet turned, and smiled at Althea, the older woman’s blink through the eyelets, telling her that pleasure was about to be hers. It was time for Violet to see to a bath, and she strode off down the corridor, the crotch of her tight leggings, blotching with the mood of her excitement.

Cuthbert was a little put out at the agent not being there, as he’d been on the previous occasions. They’d enjoyed a drink together whilst the circumstances of the girls’ capture had been discussed with sordid pleasure, whilst they were inspected. He’d indulged in this perverse continuation of sexual slavery on two prior occasions; first with one girl, then with two, the girls then sold on through the underworld contacts of that agent at a handsome profit. This when he’d had his fill of their subservient attentions, and before their presence at the hall became to familiar to explain away; he’d had them there under the guise of learning western culture, sent over by a missionary contact. He’d missed the attentions he’d forced upon them, as soon as they departed though, and his cock stiffened with the thought of seeing his cream in contrast upon silky brown flesh again, as the three girls entered in a gagged and chained trio.

The three girls wore a studied expression of meek and bewildered inferiority, seemingly overwhelmed by their nakedness before a superior male, a white male, though their ebony nipples poked rigid from their lithe breasts; Cuthbert assuming that this was due to their natural instincts, excited at being presented as what they were truly born for, enslavement to a superior entity. The girls held a very different view behind their facial guises of bewilderment though, their eyes taking in the absurd decor of the room, as much as Cuthbert, whose experience of slavery was to be taken to a new level before he enjoyed the gallows.

Their eyes scanned the plethora of animal heads mounted on the walls, the skins and pelts of many of Africa’s native species adorning the floors and leather furniture within. Also adorning the walls were many now redundant hunting weapons; rifles blending in with assagais ... and an array of whips placed between photographs depicting the colonial rule of the white man; naked black women in obedience to their masters. The khaki tones, and colonial louvered shutters at the windows, taking the fantasies of Cuthbert back to a world of absolute rule he’d known in times now passed. At the far end of the room, a huge bed, its four tall posts neatly adorned with mosquito nets, awaiting the carnal pleasures of sampling flesh upon it.

Ekua’s eyes dwelled on the whips, which were most appealing, it would be her delight to sample their usage on him, Abla thinking similarly, her cunt moistening with every stride as they entered, and Naja’s noble features, as the slightest of the three, transfixed on the male in his white tropical outfit donned for their introduction; her prey, who’d know the justice of womanhood very shortly. The look, though cast through the feigned expression of acceptance to service, still had that edge of nobility which complemented their athletic bodies, transmitted through to Cuthbert; though his predominant sexual desires were to be the whip hand, his previous indulgences with the one, then two similarly noble women, had awoken a chink of submissive urge within him, generated by the possibility of their powerful and supple presences. He erected fully on that notion creeping in, as Naja eyed him, her look nearly giving her dominant intent away. He was now faced with three superb females, and those possibilities would see him surrender to that emerging desire, fatally.

If as though that cause for an enthusiastic erection were not enough, the sight of their hooded Governess who followed them in, had him close to spoiling his white breeches with his seed. The delicious outline of a full figured woman, the black silk cape shining wickedly as it hung suspended from globular breasts which expressed the nipples exquisitely through the black silk, the hood concealing an identity which would perhaps know no disobedience from any quarter, maybe including he, his inner thoughts told him excitedly; the long braided black whip confirming a majestic and indomitable feminine authority. He had to shake himself from the quirky excitement she gave him, addressing her, somewhat cautiously, and to the unseen delight of the three women she had under her charge.

“I ... I was expecting the usual agent ... pray what’s become of him?” Althea enjoyed his already reduced tone, down from the initial rudeness prior to their entering, and though he strutted cockily as he spoke, eyeing the three bound women up and down in an attempt to show his authority, she felt the element of sexual submission her superiority teased from him.

“He was unable to attend ... a pressing engagement tying him up, and I, as a respected trainer, chose to volunteer transportation ... following his suspension from duty.” The pleasurable thoughts of that suspension, and the promise of a repeat of the erotic entertainment it offered, brought just a hint of an air of smug satisfaction from the gagged countenances studied by Cuthbert; the subliminal signal, along with the absence of another male in whose company he felt at ease with, stirred an uncomfortable but somehow excited vulnerability within him. The hooded woman, whose obvious authority he was so at odds with, seeming patently pleased at being in the agent’s place ... as though she’d usurped him. Althea was quick to put his mind at ease in one direction, whilst keeping that element of his own vulnerability keenly honed, flicking her whip toward the girls.

“Down! Show your respect for your betters!” Cuthbert’s balls tingled, as the three lithe beauties, who’d looked so bewildered on their initial entry, wore looks of haughty indignation, tinged with a touch of mischief, as they sank to the floor in unison, their heads going down and the superb trio of shapely buttocks raised in the air. As Framlingham’s cock throbbed rigid at the delicious array of beautiful brown curves, perked high in a show of dusky heart shapes, it struck him that their deference was as much to her as to him, if not more so. Althea’s eyes turned to his, the arrogant smirk that the hood obscured, still felt by him through those eyes as she began to test for that element of weakness which would be exploited.

“See how they recognise my dominance ... they’ll do anything I ask of them, and they’re hungry to oblige, having been taught to enjoy the pleasures of sexual liberty ... I do hope you don’t mind my overseeing them for a while, to ensure their behaviour is in accordance with their orders?” Cuthbert felt a little more edgy at her presence now; her last line delivered as a statement, rather than a request, but how he ached to sample these women. The idea of being watched over by a mature woman with a whip, was now beginning to give him a curious and perverse excitement, but the idea of disrobing before her still rankled with him a little. He looked at her sheepishly, showing the growing pleasure the idea instilled in him, but feeling the need to offer comment on the situation.

“But, but modesty madam? ... the agent would take drinks with me ... then depart before such intimacies ... the idea of it...” Althea’s eyes smiled through, the eyelets in the hood, then her hand rose to calmly lift it from her head, allowing him an almost complete view of her not unattractive femininity, and the warm menace in her smile through red lips. Cuthbert’s cock pulsed at the audacity of her wearing a black eye-mask below the hood; it seemed to emphasise her stern authority all the more, whilst keeping his member rigid in a salute to her confident and somewhat curt smile.

“As you may imagine, I’ve seen many males in nakedness before...” That smile tightened as her hand rose to untie the black cape at the neck, and she deftly swept the black silk either side, exposing the glory of her mature femininity. As Cuthbert gasped and ogled the prominence of her excited nipples, standing hard from her full breasts, the luscious bulge of her womanly belly, and the thick but graceful thighs which hosted a cunt ripe with sexual excitement, she edged him closer to the fate she and the girls had in mind and would not be denied.

“ ... the agent could never have offered you this, neither ... now don’t be shy on my account, I’m as aroused as you, in seeing that your sampling of these girls is just how we want it to be ... I may have need to use the whip as yet.” Her smile broadened as Cuthbert began to unbutton his clothing rapidly, the girls smirking to each other as he exposed his corpulent features before them with some awkwardness, his cock standing erect as Althea flicked the whip, and made a command to the girls that Cuthbert was already beginning to wish was aimed at he, such was his creeping desire of her audacious and confident authority.

“Kneel!” The girls rose to their knees, and did their best to maintain an air of meekness and servitude, though the hint of mischief from them, was now as prominent as the whiffs of feminine arousal which assailed Cuthbert’s nose. Althea expressed her globular breasts to good effect for Cuthbert’s voyeuristic pleasure, as she stopped gracefully to unhitch the chain, remove the collars and gags, and untie the wrists of her supposed charges. They were as dominant as she in their sexual orientation, and relished seeing him know the whip, and their act in seeing him brought down would be exhilarating. Althea grinned as she cupped Naja’s chin, and had her face the standing cock, Cuthbert’s thighs trembling with excitement as she sniffed at it. Althea sneered as Naja feigned abhorrence at what she knew would be asked of her, though she’d be more than eager to comply.

“What is it you’ve been taught to do when greeting a male, girl?” She looked up to him with doleful eyes, but unable to avoid licking her lushly attractive lips before answering, the caress of her tongue across them, leaving them glistening after the inhibitions of the gag, and making Cuthbert’s bell pulse in the warmth of her breath.

“I suck de Massa’s cock, Mistress?” Ekua and Abla fought to maintain the appearance of equally timid faces, as Naja’s cheap portrayal of being a native girl amused them, though it was music to Cuthbert’s unknowing ears, lulling him into a false sense of security, and easing him away from the emerging fantasy of being dominated himself ... until he was well and truly suckered in. Althea let the whip snake across her back and around her slender waist, the contrast of the black braid against her warm brown tones, exciting Cuthbert all the more.

“Yes girl ... you suck that cock ... suck it good.” Cuthbert gasped at the blissful sensations, as Naja eased her puffy and moist lips slowly over his standing bell, her deep brown eyes looking up to him as the warmth of her mouth consumed the bulbous head, her tongue caressing the lobed underside of his bell as she gently sucked tight on it, and let the length slip deeper. Her eyes showed a little of that mischief once more, edging Cuthbert toward spurting, as he saw it as her enjoying submission, but her thoughts were in a different quarter; she thought how she’d like to bite that cock clean off, and actually eased her teeth gently down to caress the neck behind the glans at one point, when he was close to expelling his seed. Althea, saw the signs of his losing his cream too early for her purposes, and once again demonstrated that she was in command ... nobody else.

“Enough! ... we don’t want to spoil his enjoyment of the others, do we girl?” Cuthbert panted wildly, his thighs stiffening as he fought to hold back his seed, left on the very brink of ecstasy as Naja expelled his needy cock from her mouth, and cheekily licked her lips again in brazen fashion, smiling openly at her pleasure in teasing him to the point of discharging his load, only to be denied till all four women were ready for him to surrender it. He was now ready to follow just about any suggestion that the haughty whip mistress made, and when she ordered the three to kneel upon the end of the bed, heads down with their succulent cunts and puckered anuses for his perusal, her direction that perhaps he should slip all three a length with his cock, to see which he desired most to grace his first expenditure, he eagerly obliged as though put to the task by a schoolmistress.

What Cuthbert didn’t see, as he fondled Ekua’s gracefully large buttocks, and slipped his eager cock into her dusky cleft, was Althea deftly gathering one of the collars, quietly lifting the chain, and picking up a gag and the silky cords which had bound their wrists. She managed to lay them softly behind her, as Abla let out a doleful sigh, on Cuthbert easing his rigid cock into the slippery moistness of her slot, he, almost giving his seed up on watching her black pucker wink from between her shiny brown buttocks. He gasped as he withdrew his cock, wiping it across her silky thighs before trying the heat of Naja’s cunt. His cock perked high as he eased her tanned labia aside and saw the inviting pinky flesh within, the stimulation magnificent as he eased the bell into her silky warmth.

He desperately wanted to shoot his mess, but withdrew; each cunt was so equally welcoming. He felt the waft of silk behind him, and already felt as much under Althea’s control as the girls, he now hoping she’d make another suggestion, as he was now enjoying feeling this as her command.

“ ... if you’re still undecided, why don’t you have a good sniff at each, now that they’re suitably aroused ... you’ll find kneeling is the best position to sample their aromas” Cuthbert could almost feel the sneering pleasure in her smile, as he sank to his knees willingly, Naja lifting her arse high and smiling to the other girls as she pushed her cunt back to greet the sniffing nose. Cuthbert wanted to masturbate, his hand going down to his cock through habit, as the lush perfumes of Naja’s wet and puffy cunt assailed his senses, but he’d never done so before a woman; Althea grinned with contentment and growing contempt, as his modesty had him feign scratching his balls - she knew exactly what he wanted to do.

“Don’t be shy ... a good strop will enhance the appreciation of their scents ... stimulate yourself as you sample which of the girls is ripest for domination.” Cuthbert was too excited at being told what to do by her, to appreciate the possibilities of her statement having a double meaning, and gratefully stropped his cock like a schoolboy at a maid’s keyhole. Naja wavered her heavenly brown thighs and buttocks before his face, the glorious whiffs of her arousal confirming her lust for domination ... under her terms. Cuthbert gasped as he sniffed, on her delicate hands coming back to snake her elegant fingers across the flesh of her cheeks, pulling them wide to have him awarded a full view of her silky black pucker, Cuthbert ready to spurt as he felt Althea’s whip flicked close to his knee.

“Sniff at her anal spices Cuthbert ... you’ll find those most invigorating too...” He’d been too preoccupied with venting his basic animal urges, in whipping and fucking the other girls as he released his perverted frustrations upon them, never indulging in the subtle sensual pleasures that were now urged upon him. His cock boned rigid in his hand as his sniffed hard at the tangy spice offered, the delicious spice overpowering, tempting a taste from his tongue ... Althea urged him to Abla though, keen to have his capture perfected as to plan.

“Try them all Cuthbert ... smell the rich variety on offer.” As he moved toward Abla in the middle, his sniffing was inhibited by her hand coming up to stroke at the gaping slot, she feigning being overcome with excitement. The white hand of Althea contrasted with the lush brown orbs of flesh, as she served it a smart spank, having her cheeks wobble enticingly.

“Foolish girl! ... you’ll wait your turn now.” Althea smirked with dominant contentment, on urging Cuthbert to Ekua’s thick and plentiful thighs and fleshy globes, necessitating his return to the girl in the middle after sampling the erotic scents the largest of the three lithe beauties had to tease his lust with. Ekua sneered with dominant anticipation, on edging her broad backside to his face, Cuthbert stropping vigorously as the dark inviting flesh threatened to consume his face, the spice from the cleft of her glistening labia, mesmerising. Althea grinned wickedly, on seeing his eyes look up, yearning to sniff at the superior black pucker, punctuating the central point between her formidable glossy cheeks. He edged close to coming as the delicate hands slipped back to pull her globes wide and reveal its full glory, Althea nearly taking him over that ecstatic precipice as he sniffed eagerly at its spice.

“There, just for you ... you may perhaps try a taste, should the inclination take you.” Cuthbert couldn’t believe his own actions, as the sexual euphoria of his predicament gripped him, his tongue easing out to lick at the tangy pucker, the initial acrid taste, soon blending to delightfully pleasing tones as he salivated to Ekua’s sighs. Her thoughts were well and truly on securing his submission now, she’d take great pleasure in teaching him how her anus should be serviced to her requirements, and the feeble efforts of his adoration by tongue, honed her spiteful excitement at doing so as soon as possible. Althea enjoyed seeing his unconscious obedience, as Abla arched her back, and poked the lush curves of her buttocks to the air in expectancy.

“Now the third Cuthbert ... you must show her the grace of engaging her in your selection.” Cuthbert lost all sense of his previous etiquette, pressing his face deep into Abla’s spicy cleft, and letting his tongue loose in the enjoyment of tasting her juices, before she too, slipped her hands behind her and arched her back to show the noble and athletic grace of her smooth ebony body, as Cuthbert eagerly sniffed and lapped at her pucker, which dilated obligingly in accepting his tongue into the tight warmth of her anus. Cuthbert detected the movement of the two, either side of him, but thought little of it at first, so engaged was he in probing his tongue deep in Abla’s nether hole. He then felt their two athletic bodies against his, and a hand stopped his stropping, then took over the task; he felt the waft behind him, and the slip of the silk down his back, as the three girls began to laugh cynically. Then the voice, as Ekua pulled his face from Abla’s cheeks.

“You’ve one more cunt to sniff at, Cuthbert.” His cock bolted hard and pulsed in its urgency to spend, as Naja’s slender hand continued to work it as he was deftly turned by the two fit women, his urge to struggle quickly subdued by the arresting arms of the girls ... and the perverse pleasure that being restrained now gave him. He felt Abla slip down from the bed behind him, and secure his wrists with a cord, toed over by Althea, as he gazed up in awe at her. She stood tall and dominant, her legs slightly parted, and flicked the whip as Naja continued to pleasure his cock with slow and deliberate strokes; her pale flesh and mature but shapely figure, in complete contrast to the lithe black girls, yet equally erotic. Her curt smile from behind the eye-mask, oozed with haughty confidence and the pleasure of having him know he was now under her control, her sneer broadening as she looked down at him over her large and slightly sagging breasts as Abla fastened the collar about his neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.