By Command of Julia's Invitation - Cover

By Command of Julia's Invitation

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Lumsden’s pathetic and submissive will had now brought him to the very pinnacle of his perverted lust. Led out on all fours on a leash into the hall which would be the last vista he ever saw, like the much mentioned lamb, his sacrifice had been well advertised, though he was fully aware of his self-inflicted and mutually welcomed departure; his boning cock displaying his lurid and deeply sexual agreement in the matter, and receiving the deserved contempt from spiteful and jubilant feminine eyes as he was presented in shame before them. Those eyes gave forth a sexual lust which equalled Lumsden’s from the opposite angle; Creed and other submissive pets, knelt naked and similarly erect in carnal jealousy, as they saw him justly tormented to the last. This execution had not the formality of the criminal’s he’d witnessed before, it had the flavour of a masquerade ball, but the proceedings were to be equally erotic.

To add torment to Lumsden’s impatience, the stark gallows stood open on display; a ball gag hanging from the noose in readiness for its wearer, the visual taunt exquisite; his cock oozed a sticky thread of seminal fluid, it’s length perking as his eyes saw it - and the whipping post that he knew would delay his appointment with it. Julia had received her pet, wearing a full length black silk cape and black eye mask, which was now undone to reveal unashamed nakedness beneath it, but for knee length heeled boots and tight black sash about her waist which emphasised her flesh beautifully. She took tart pleasure in pointing out the hanging gag to her pet.

“Lumsden will be made to earn that today, the last day of his life is going to be thoroughly enjoyed ... the women here have indulged his masochism with the pleasures of wanton cruelty, and they’ll pay their respects with like before he’s allowed to dance in bondage.” Creed watched her shiver with a sadistically erotic lust of her own, as she took in the heady sexual atmosphere; the women present, using the occasion to express their carnal liberation from the taut and oppressive Victorian world outside to the full. Along with those who had partaken in the delights of serving Lumsden with the dominant sadism he so thoroughly deserved, others had been invited from far and wide to indulge in the pleasure of seeing a male hang in pure submission to femininity, his only ‘crime’ being his pathetic desire to indulge the absolute power of womanhood in extremis, the cruel pleasure of his death so mutually rewarding.

Creed watched, already yearning to masturbate, as Lumsden was led through the horde of applauding and goading women, past the very shadow of the gallows on which he would hang, the smiling and naked young maid who held him leashed, taking great pleasure in giving him a guided tour of the exquisite and purposeful structure on which he’d please his audience. She let him savour the object of his masochistic desire for a moment, then handed the leash to another young woman, no more than a teenager, who slipped out from a throng of mature women to whom she’d been chatting. She mounted him, rocking her juiced cunt on his back and whipping his flanks with a crop, and Lumsden was ridden in humiliation to great applause to meet the entrance of Agnes Fairchild, who would duly hang him with pleasure. Two smiling maids followed her in, pulling a glass coffin on a trolley. The older woman passed his leash to Agnes, the younger woman dismounting and passing her the crop.

With full breasts displaying nipples hard with sexual excitement, her cunt openly displayed below the black leather corset over which those mature breasts hung, standing tall in knee length boots and black silk cape with her hair high in a bun, Agnes Fairchild was the epitome of feminine dominance as she surveyed her gallows with a smile, and enjoyed the feel of Lumsden cowering in submission on the leash at her feet, thrilled at seeing him view the coffin hauled across to await its occupant in the shadow of the noose. She teased Lumsden’s flesh with the crop while the adoration of the female audience quietened enough to allow her to be heard.

“Oh yes Lumsden, you’ll be displayed in shame in there soon enough, trussed, gagged, whipped, and strangled delightfully slowly upon my gallows.” She grinned as she tugged the leash and drew him slowly toward the audience.

“You’ll not be complete of course, your cock and balls will be removed and kept as a memento, by one of these lucky ladies ... your sorry and spent masculinity displayed in a jar, it’s humiliating arrival there discussed with much pleasure at many a social gathering by the new owner.” Creed’s yearning to masturbate increased on witnessing the masterful cruelty of the woman, and the mutual pleasure shown by Lumsden in his masochism, his cock rigid at the promise of it being used to perpetuate the cutting humiliation of his total surrender to womanhood long after his death at their hands. Agnes’s next line had both Creed and the leashed victim on the verge of spurting spontaneously as she neared the goading women.

“Oh yes Lumsden, think of how they’ll describe how they saw that cock spend it’s last in cowardly ecstasy on the rope, the full price paid by it’s former owner for that sweet pleasure, it’s gratuitous spend in absolute submission to the power of womanhood, the rope the only suitable and deserved solution for such contemptuous weakness.” Lumsden strained on the leash, trying to view the gallows which would award him that lush ecstasy, bathed in cynical laughter from the women who sought that pleasure as eagerly as he, Agnes sneering and jerking his head to face the whipping post, where he’d be made to earn the right to dance on her silken noose.

“Of course, every woman here will have the opportunity to obtain a copy of your death mask, to take pride of place on display in their boudoirs ... my own copy of your wretched example will hang in a place of prominence, with those of two of my late husbands and former gallows erectors ... a special place of contemptuous viewing, away from rapists and wife-beaters who earned the rope through merit, your face looking down in perpetuity to face the utter contempt of my guests, as one who hanged for the pure pleasure of total submission to the power of womanhood.”

Creed looked on enviously, as the crowd of mature women jostled close to the leashed male, the atmosphere bringing out a crazed hysteria in women who were so staid and rigorously well behaved in their lives outside, their assortment of whips at the ready, exposed cunts offered teasingly close to Lumsden’s nose, the perfume of their arousal announcing their sadistic pleasure as they hankered to thrash him. Agnes tugged him toward the whipping post, an entourage of wickedly smiling women following in the applause that rang out now proceedings were to begin in earnest. Agnes broadcasting to the entire throng of her audience as she addressed Lumsden on his being shackled to the post.

“Today is your final day Lumsden, and many women here are anxious to let you feel their contempt through the whip before you hang ... and you’ll be familiar with most of them, having enjoyed their encouragement of your visiting the gallows, once you’d confessed that pathetic desire ... and one which I shall take much pleasure in having you realise.” Julia now let out her own sigh of sadistic envy, on recognising most of those women, stroking Creed’s arse cheeks with her cane, as though to appease the yearning she had to punish the male who would hang.

“Ohhh, if only I hadn’t been so preoccupied with you my pet ... those women will have indulged him personally over the preceding days and weeks, taunting him mercilessly with his impending execution, their pleasure at taunting him with the whip before the gallows will be sublime.” Her jealousy was distracted by the timely intervention of an American woman, whom she’d been introduced to earlier. Tall and full figured, she cut an imposing impression on male and female alike, Creed’s cock poking high in her honour as he studied her enormous thighs, and the nicely juiced cunt between them.

“ ... I’ve been to many a state hanging, and several lynchings, but I’ve never had the pleasure of such a pageant as this. I’m so glad to have been invited ... the hangings I’ve attended have all been so clinical, the victim given little or no chance to savour his fate. We ladies over there have to make our own pleasure out of the proceedings, post the event, though we live in hope of arranging a female run lynching with no male other than the condemned in attendance.” She eyed Creed, stroking him with her crop on seeing his excitement at hearing the wholesome pleasure she received, attending towns where executions were scheduled, just to indulge in the sexual delight of seeing males hang.

“ ... I’ve seen the evidence after a couple of those lynchings ... of the pleasure a male gets, pants removed when the corpse lowered after death, it gives me such a thrill to see that they’ve shot their mess on the rope, the lynchings always allowing a slow strangulation rather than the sharp snap of the neck via the state scaffold ... I’d so love to lead a male out to the noose the way Agnes does.” She toyed with Creed’s erection which now stood boning rigid.

“Do you suspend your pet? ... it’s beautiful to see them come that way, and come in earnest they do ... given a taste of what it’s like to hang, bound, gagged, and helpless. Back home we ladies have several males, businessmen in daily lives, who’re owned in private ... they love to face a mock trial by dominant women, led in naked and penitent before female judge and jury, their crimes no more than Lumsden’s here, submissive to the point of lusting to be extinguished by womanhood. They cannot deny their guilt of course, and the female jury takes much pleasure in reaching a unanimous verdict after the ‘defendant’ has been pilloried and humiliated by the prosecution...” Julia smiled as the tall woman caressed Creed’s head, and pulled his face to her cunt, allowing him to sniff at her excitement, engendered as much by what she was telling him as it was the hanging to come.

“Even though they know it’s just a sado-masochistic game, they’re never one hundred per cent sure when on the rope ... they can see the pleasure on every female face there as they struggle on the noose, and know the temptation always lingers with each of those women, to carry on through with the execution proper. The spend that’s given by the victim before passing out is always exceptional ... each and every time.” Creed shivered as he boned at the whiff of her cunt, it’s spice confirming the deeply erotic and sadistic thrill this game gave her, and his Mistress. Both laughed at the thrill he transmitted through his tremor.

“ ... of course, Lumsden here will never have the luxury of experiencing that sexual buzz of waking to the humiliating derision of a crowd of pleased women, and knowing he’ll live to know the rope again, as he’s whipped on the floor whilst squirming in his own mess below the noose ... due punishment always awarded for the humiliating disgrace of coming on the rope.” The dominant woman pulled his head back and smiled wickedly at him before facing Julia.

“Perhaps your pet would like to sample that pleasure? Some of the ladies and I are keen to prolong the entertainment at Clarissa Hammond’s house after Lumsden has known the full justice of the rope ... she has a hall with a nice high ceiling with suitable beams, it’s all set up for the floor below to receive the gratefully given semen of submissives.” Creed gasped, looking at Julia with almost pleading eyes, bringing a contemptuous sneer from the woman at his obvious and pathetically submissive desire to be tested on the rope. Julia’s sneer was mutual, her sadism perked at his eagerness to dice with death, suspended in humiliation by women.

“Why not Hortense, it may be that he’ll be brought here to know the full pleasure one day ... a little rehearsal will make that possible eventuality even more desirable.” The look in her eyes as she spoke, brought a lush tingling to Creed’s anus ... she made the statement in such a sincere tone. Their distraction was ended by the applause of the crowd at the approach to the whipping post of Madam Charlotte Hawes; a Plump and haughty middle-aged woman, Governess at a private reform school in daily life.

She took great pleasure in her work, honing her skills with the cane on boys at every opportunity, ensuring that any young male with the slightest penchant for submission to the superior sex was soundly thrashed to tears and put firmly on that path to sexual obedience in later years. Beyond her public life, she was a regular attendant at a covert flogging brothel, where males from the gentry and elsewhere would be made to confess their darkest desires when bound over an ottoman ... it was here that she had disciplined Lumsden most thoroughly, his confession leading to his being passed on to Agnes’s house for preparation; an exquisite bonus for her, as she was then one of several women partial to deeply erotic sessions in private with the condemned male, his services rendered whilst taunted and tormented with spitefully sadistic fervour on his inevitable fate on the rope - so mutually desired. Creed noted how a younger woman, sweetly lithe and gracefully slender, dressed in a white corset and stockings, followed close behind the older woman. She smiled as she flicked her riding crop with one hand, then sipped a glass of wine with the other as she stood back and blended with the crowd, who gave her strangely admiring glances. Julia eased his curiosity.

“That’s one of Charlotte’s ‘companions’ ... the governess is partial to indulgences with both sexes, her freedom to do so under this roof is more than welcomed, especially as it promotes her sadism toward the male gender ... she can be a real man-hater when aroused, and no more so than when demonstrating it before one of her younger ‘Toms’, who learn by example.” Creed caught glimpses of the pretty girl, enjoying the attentions of some of the older women, one openly fondling the young woman’s firm buttocks, as Charlotte posed with her whip. Julia laughed at his intrigued gaze at the young lady.

“Oh she’d be more interested in me than you, and her joy at seeing a male whipped by her lover, then pay for his masculinity on the gallows, will be infinitely more pleasing to her than for you or I ... she’s had to live so covertly beyond our society, the acutely obscene prejudices held by males toward her kind outside, make this a very special occasion for her, and don’t be fooled by her soft appearance ... those prejudices would have her whip you within an inch of your life while she’d think nothing of it.” Hortense intervened with a smile, seeing Creed’s cock bob at the sight of a such an adorable young lady, whose only interest in males was to see them suffer.

“You see the gag hanging from the noose? That young lady will be given the exquisite task of gagging him ... so erotic for her in demonstrating her power, symbolic in silencing masculinity for ever ... she’ll hear his pathetic howls under the whip, then show her complete contempt for his gender by ensuring he’s snuffed out in the silence she yearns from all males.” She smiled at Julia, then looked down to Creed, watching him shudder with excitement at the prospect of witnessing Lumsden’s fate.

“ ... and it will put you in a perfectly submissive frame of mind for our little game ... once you’ve had a taste of the noose, you’ll crave it’s grip and the pleasure you’ll see in your betters eyes as you’re humiliated on the rope ... you’ll live in the permanent hope that you’ll spend under the circumstances that Lumsden is soon to enjoy.” Creed’s balls ached for that spend as Charlotte flicked her whip, silencing the murmuring of the feminine crowd, eager to proceed. She trailed her whip over the trembling male secured to the post, his eyes trained on the gallows beyond, her eyes filled with sadistic joy.

“Well Lumsden, you’re finally here, and you’ll hang today ... after you’ve been shown and paid the price for your weakness ... oh yes, you’ll earn your place on yonder rope.” She placed slowly into his view, and swished the whip between her legs, closing her sumptuous thighs and slowly drawing the whip through the wet slot of her cunt, then taking a length and presenting it under Lumsden’s nose. The crowd of women jeered and applauded as he bucked at the post, eagerly sniffing at the leather cord which would soon be inflicting excruciating pain through his naked body. Charlotte’s sneer was supreme in it’s sadistic quality.

“That’s it, you have a good final sniff at the cunt you’ve worshipped along with so many others ... no time to lick it today, but plenty of time to know the whip before you get what you deserve ... I’m so going to enjoy seeing you jerk your last on the rope, but you’ll earn it.” The women edged back as she paced behind the quivering male, allowing him an undistracted view of the gallows and Agnes standing beside it, toying with the noose with a smile. Charlotte flicked the whip back, posing in regal dominance with hand on her plentiful hip, then sent it snaking toward her prey with a vicious crack.

Lumsden let out a pathetic cry of pain, prompting pleased applause and spiteful derision from the women as he tensed then slumped at the pole, the stripe of the whip quickly glowing across his back as Charlotte drew the whip back and savoured her work. Further applause rang out as she repeated her action again, and again, the whip caressing and biting his tethered body, Creed wincing on his leash but his erection remaining rock hard as the first of several women showed her contempt for Lumsden with the whip, each lash applied with vigorous spite.

Lumsden was quickly reduced to tears, the show of his humiliating and much enjoyed weakness, as much to do with his frustration in his desire for the noose, as it was in respect of the pain so cruelly inflicted with the whip. No less than three more stately and pompous women, unleashed their spite upon him before he was allowed to slump at the pole to intense applause from his keenly sadistic audience. Agnes grinned and clapped her hands as the applause subsided, signalling to three gleeful maids, who unhitched his cut and bleeding carcass from the pole, and half-dragged him up the steps to the gallows platform. More contemptuous applause rang out as the maids received pitiful assistance from the defeated male, seen to promote their progress by scurrying eagerly toward the feet of Agnes, the spectacle leaving cunts hot and wet at the equally eager feminine enthusiasm to see him snuffed on the rope.

The flavour of his action was not lost upon Agnes, her cruel laughter illustrating her own contempt and increased desire to see him swing, so pathetic an example of masculinity deserved it so readily. Charlotte’s soft and ultra feminine companion followed with dainty and elegant poise, eager to silence the cur forever, after having suffered his pathetic whining under the whip, her cruel smile radiant as the maids hastily bound Lumsden’s ankles, thighs, and wrists behind his back as his erect cock rubbed at the coarse woodwork, wriggling at the feet of the executrix. The maids pulled him up to his knees, his boning cock poking high in pure masochistic lust as he faced the woman whose own face showed the contempt which guaranteed his display on the gallows. His eyes caught the pleasure of his audience, who now bustled, smiling, closer to the platform to get as close as possible to his misery. Agnes, her cunt hot and wet with spiteful sadism, now lusted impatiently, yearning to see him drop through the trap and suffer by her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.