By Command of Julia's Invitation - Cover

By Command of Julia's Invitation

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Creed's awkward bachelorhood is blissfully ended on encountering Ms Julia Mountford. Her association with one Ella Hempleton and the equally severe Agnes Fairchild, ensures the Victorian gentleman is immersed in a world of erotic depravity. What he suffers and witnesses, ensures his course in life is altered forever; what Julia and her friends require, is far more than emancipation,their goal is matriarchal supremacy, and what those women want, those women get - at the expense of masculinity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Creed now knew his enslavement was more than permanent, and just the thought of that brought his cock up rigid again as he was led out from the hanging, surrounded by deeply satisfied women whose gleeful chat and urgency in taking their pets to reserved rooms to be dominated made the atmosphere buzz. Having witnessed the erotic termination of a male, his sense of submission to feminity was locked into the depths of his soul, by the unspoken oath that the execution held him to.

The depravities of the Victorian world were things he had touched on in his previous existence, only by reading briefly of them in the cheaper newspapers; leaving his mind to ponder the underworlds which nurtured them, before discarding the thoughts. He could never have imagined what he was now locked into, even when masturbating over articles involving women who had disposed of husbands or male associates, those generally from the lower echelons of society, and those publications rejoicing in advertising the justice served via the rope on those crimes being revealed to the public. Here he was, consumed and used by women who were pillars of society in that outer world, and owned by one. Their trite nonchalance in the enjoyment of punishing males, taking him beyond previously imagined submissive boundaries, and holding his senses in an exquisite sexual euphoria.

Julia kept the leash nice and tight, up through her wet crotch as he lay thrusting at the sheets, his tongue thrusting deep into the warmth of her anus. The pleasure of her dominance over him unleashed as she pointed her legs high, and her free hand indulged her clitoris to a third victorious orgasm while his tongue probed obediently at her arsehole, he snorting wildly as her juices flooded his nostrils.

“...oooh!!!...think of how he felt as he danced on the rope for the pleasure of women, think of how I may have you indulge that pleasure for me one day...” Creed could hold his seed no longer,her words sending him over the edge into the blissful release of a submissive orgasm; the dark hint that being noosed by Agnes might be her whim, and the immediate pleasure of the cane - his automatic punishment for soiling her sheets - had him spend his mess in a turgid torrent to ensure the cane was applied with justified vigour.

Julia stood tall in her purple dress, veiled and plumed hat cocked to one side; a subliminal message to other women outside that she was an independent and decadent woman, and smiled as the stern housemistress finished dressing Creed in his drab grey suit. Held like a boy and chided by the stern woman at every opportunity, as he was dressed in the garb of his Mistress’s choice, every element of his life was now inextricably absorbed by the sexual submission of his masculinity to the dominant gender. The desire to masturbate at the thought of being shown in public life brought his cock hard and tight in the cage which denied that pleasure exquisitely, and the large anal plug chosen for his walk of shame would ensure that the divine relief of masturbation was kept teasingly fresh in his mind; it’s action whilst walking keeping his cock bone hard with the stimulating reminder that he was well and truly owned. Julia grinned with pompous satisfaction as she inspected her suitably demure property.

“We’re to visit Madam Laura Wentworth today... she lives a short distance from here, and it’s a lovely day for a walk in public.” She ushered him toward the door with an eagerness in her eyes that was mirrored by the housemistress.

“You be on your most obedient behaviour for Mistress when you’re out there... the maids and I will enjoy hearing your report in the scullery staff room on your return, we’ll want to hear of your humiliation... and will be both pleased and displeased to hear of any element of misbehaviour during the day.” Creed’s balls tingled at the thought of confessing all before the younger maids; they had been selected by the housemistress for their spite toward males, and recruited into the fold to be trained for employment at a more than generous salary for their station, amongst the households of the stern women of the covert society. The thought of being put firmly in his place by mere girls, was darkly desirable in itself.

Julia took him out into the sunlight, the housemistress sneering as she closed the door behind him. His Mistress’s contented smile alone, keeping his bell-end hard up against the inside of the ornately engraved metallic cap which prevented the liberty of a full erection, as he watched people step past the property in their droves.

“Now you’ll get a real feeling of being owned. It’s one thing to submit before an audience of dominant women, and males who openly recognise the position they’ve been taught... and it’s another to go out amongst the public, knowing you’re the owned property of a woman, and unable to deny that fact in your own mind.” She wagged her finger, beckoning him down the steps and out onto the street, into the clatter of daily life, the tone of her voice broadcast in complete indifference to those passing within earshot.

“You will find the experience subtly exiting, some will be oblivious to your station in life, others will detect a pleasing curiosity in our status, and some... some will know without question that you are a male whose masculine arrogance has been crushed, and that you walk in obedience to the true authority of feminity.” The few steps he’d taken had already had reminded as to the virtues of the generous plug, his anus tingling and squeezing at it as her words had him feeling over exposed already; the curt looks of some passers-by who’d heard parts of her sentence, making him flush with a combination of humiliation and arousal.

The journey was simple but intense; the fifteen minutes or so that they took in reaching Madam Wentworth’s home, seeming to last three times that in his mind. Though it was considered very rude indeed to stop and stare in the society of that day, Creed found himself the subject of that breach in etiquette on several occasions; with Julia striding forward in regally feminine pomp, and he half a step behind, drab by comparison but illuminated by his obvious servitude, single women in particular were stopped in their tracks by the peculiarities of the couple.

One particularly pompous looking, bustle-dressed matriarch forgot her manners on their approach; standing with hands on hips, she brought more attention from others to him with her action, her curt and knowing smile revealing the sexual thrill it gave her to see a male being led by his better. The timely announcement of her stance some twenty feet ahead, and patently obvious satisfaction with the scenario as they arrived, gave Julia enough time to deftly pass her an introduction card to the society. She accepted it with a noble wink, quickly secreting the card within her velvet bag, and unable to resist commenting on the pleasure that the subtle but revealing position of status gave her. Her eyes cut into Creed with a sneer of satisfaction.

“He has no chain of slavery, but follows as readily as if he had... the way all males should. I trust you discipline him well, I would so love to have one put to obedience like that.” Julia glowed with pride at seeing the thrill it gave her, and the raw humiliation it imposed on her pet. The woman looked at him with utter contempt as he offered no word or look of disdain at her comment; she knew he was a submissive cur, and knew his place. Julia could see the desire in her eyes, and the flushing of her complexion as she pondered on that discipline.

“Please don’t be shy in contacting me, I know the many other ladies who enjoy our group would welcome your company... and be discrete as ever. I also know that the males in attendance would appreciate your presence too... it would be such an invigorating experience for you.” The haughty matriarch clutched tightly at her bag as though trying to feel the address on the card, her breasts heaving in the restrictive dress as she took one final wistful sneer at Creed, her cunt wet with an arousal unlike anything she’d felt in years.

“I’m so glad we met... and I’ll be sure to make your acquaintance again, you can count on that.” Creed watched the full arse swivel it’s bustle as she regained her composure and sauntered away nonchalantly, his balls tingling at the thought that it would likely be sat on his face before long. Her thoughts were firmly on the thought of reaching home, where the euphoria of the days business would be reminisced as she indulged her growing excitement with one of the the thicker mis-shapen candles she kept in a bottom draw.

Julia made a slight and unexpected detour, into a doctor’s surgery, where they sat discretely behind a large aspidistra, unseen by the proprietor but able to observe amongst the many clients seeking medical advice.

“Now you’ll be shown an element of just how extensive our chain of power is, within open society.” They sat for twenty minutes or so, Julia allowing Creed to gauge the pompous authority that the doctor illustrated in conducting his surgery, emerging from his chamber periodically and barking out the surname of the next on his list, his attitude as though each were a plebeian malingerer simply seeking attention. It was obvious to Creed that this was very much the domain at a male who did not suffer fools gladly. Julia arose and took Creed to a seat closer to the surgery door, shortly after the latest summoned had entered meekly. When she heard the rumblings of a dismissal, and a hand on the inner handle, she stood and faced it.

Creed was amazed but not too surprised by the transition of manner from the good doctor, on opening his door to find Julia there. His outlandish authority disappeared like the snuffing of a candle as he quickly ushered them in and closed the door, creed glimpsing derisory smiles from those waiting, who had previously sat like pupils awaiting an appointment with a headmaster as it shut. As Julia stood imperiously in his office without uttering a word, Creed could feel the mixture of awe and pleasure transmitted by the doctor as he fell to the floor and kissed her feet in worship. Julia sneered down at him with satisfaction as he humbled himself to her power.

“I’ll trust that your attitude to ALL women is observed in your daily life... I only saw males here today, but you’ll pay dearly if I or the other ladies are given reason for complaint, and you never know when we’ll pay you a visit.”

Creed stood in silent obedience, and watched the doctor lift his head from beneath her skirts, his face flushed with the efforts of his adoration of her boots.

“Why... why of course, Mistress Mountford... all women receive my most humble courtesy.” She pointed him back to her feet with a sharp sneer.

“It’s criminal that despite the efforts of Mrs Garrett Anderson, there are so few female doctors in practice... I know we can count on you to continue to broach that issue with your committee, the records being public. Your private behaviour may just go public, should you fail to comply.” Creed watched him shudder visibly at the command he knew he couldn’t disobey, or be ruined, despite the animosity he”d be shown by the chauvinistic tyrants who ran the medical profession. Julia pulled her feet away from his lips.

“Get to your desk. Lumsden is to know the pleasure he desires at the hands of Madam Fairchild tomorrow, you’ll write a report of his death from a heart attack... brought on whilst engaged in exertions with a she-boy at that Limehouse establishment...” She grinned with satisfaction as he fumbled awkwardly with the draws in his desk at hearing its mention.

“...but of course, you”re well aware of it. A nicely fitting epitaph for him, the papers believing he died with the excitement of getting dirt on his cock.” She took the hastily prepared report and checked it’s validity, then passed it back with a smile.

“Log it with the authorities the day after tomorrow... you can expect the usual reward, and punishment for your sins, from Mistress Templar when the whim takes her.” They left his office, leaving him with the sweet scent of her perfume, and a rigid erection which he relieved when they’d gone, masturbating to a satisfying ejaculation as he re-read the report written in his own hand and thinking of Lumsden’s true fate.

Julia needed do no more than give her pet a pompous smile as they continued on their journey, she had given him an insight into just how far the commanding hand of femininity, had a network of masculinity by its balls. He weathered the knowing and simply curious looks he received on the rest of the route, his cock hard in the cage in wonderment at what else was to be revealed, his resignation to a life of crushing submission now viewed with sexual euphoria. They ascended the steps of Madam Wentworth’s property, and were greeted by a sternly dressed maid who laughed wickedly and with some delight at seeing an obviously submissive pet in Julia’s charge.

“Oh!...he looks well trained, may I prepare him for the drawing room Mistress Julia? It’s been such a thrill here since the changes.” Julia was taken aback by the young woman’s enthusiasm, warming to her naive but naturally dominant attitude.

“Why... yes, yes of course... he’ll need this.” As she pulled Creed’s leash from her bag , the eager young lady virtually snatched it from her hands. A mature voice resonated from behind, as the Mistress of the house descended the stairs.

“Patience please Charity, remember, your position with male guests may have changed, but your position and the need for the correct etiquette has not!” Julia smiled as the maid curtsied at her presence, then looked at her with pleading eyes as she toyed with the leash.

“You may have no longer than ten minutes to prepare him Charity... and don’t you wear him out, he’s someone else’s property remember.” Her joy was electric, her pert breasts heaving in her black satin dress as she faced Creed. Julia could also see the change in Laura since control of the household had been wrested from a puritanical husband, indifferent and emotionally anonymous to her, now undergoing correction. Gone was the stiff and formal attire her gracefully plump body had been imprisoned in, the cleavage of her breasts was now openly displayed in a loose and flowing black silk gown, the nipples unable to conceal her own excitement at seeing a male as all males should be. She smiled contentedly as she saw the younger woman control Creed with aplomb.

“You! Follow me downstairs, this instant!” Creed’s cock slipped hard against the inside of its metallic confinement, the command to follow not necessary as the nubile young female pulled at his sleeve and virtually dragged him toward the stairs. Julia gasped in amazement while Laura scoffed at her behaviour.

“That girl is such a handful, she was promiscuous enough before the change... we caught her masturbating a footman half has old again as she - he was dismissed immediately - but I knew I had to keep her, with what I knew was to happen. Of course, with all male staff now dismissed and our new order enforced, she’s insatiable whenever a male is present.” Julia watched her descend the stairs in total control of Creed, her eyes wide with excitement.

“I can see why you were so keen to keep her, she displays her dominance so naturally.” Laura lifted her head with pride.

“She’d seen so much a young lady shouldn’t see, before we took her in. It’s all being released now that she can act as a woman should, those years of sexual abuse at the hands of males is now being vented with justified vengeance... you should have seen her use the whip on my husband when I’d informed her of his eventual appointment with Agnes, it was so satisfying.”

Below stairs, Charity showed Creed those virtues with tart enthusiasm; her need for relief at the expense of submissive masculinity, bringing her to a heady arousal.

“Strip! I’ll have you leashed and seen to be under my control immediately!” Creed’s anus tingled at her raw vigour as he hastily removed his loose clothing, detecting that her command had recently been learned parrot fashion, though it’s delivery was sharply genuine. She gasped with carnal excitement and rubbed at her messy cunt through her skirts on seeing him naked but for his cruelly caged cock. She sighed with pleasure at exerting her authority over a mature male with such natural ease and spiteful pleasure.

“Bow down in reverence to me! I want to see your humility.” Creed’s cock oozed sticky pre-cum from the slot in the cage’s cap as he made himself prone before this nubile queen, his arse in the air, as she circled him with the leash. She gave a soft and cynical laugh at seeing the flat base of the broad plug spreading his anus wide and marking him for the submissive cur he was, the sight increasing her sexual urgency.

“Up!” Creed lifted his head, his cock pulsing in the cage as he viewed the delicate fingers and slender arms, the gentle youthful shape of her body, while she fastened the collar with a satisfied smile. Creed watched, astounded, as she then moved to a chair, and then hiking up her skirts, sat back in it to reveal no underwear, her cunt wet and glistening as she pulled her legs up to its arms exposing the deliciously tightly puckered arsehole for his inspection. Her expression was radiant as she fingered her clitoris, and pointed to the soft brown orifice below.

“Get to it... I’ll have my arsehole licked clean this instant!” Her gasps of excitement grew as he moved forward at her command, the satisfaction of being in control, magnifying the stimulation she felt as he slipped his nose into the lower crease of her cunt and dutifully eased his tongue into the warmth of her anus. Creed sniffed hard at the perfumes of her wet slot, while his tongue tasted the acrid yet somehow sweet essences of her tight pucker, his captured cock trying to burst from its equally tight prison. Her youthful spite blossomed as she massaged her clitoris, the feeling of power swelling her ego as she felt his tongue probe in total obedience to her.

“Oooooh... Yes!... you make sure I’m nice and clean... get that tongue in deep...” Creed’s motion in servile enthusiasm, only fired her contempt as his tongue stretched into the hot depths of her arsehole, and her orgasm beckoned.

“Mmnnnn... are you to hang, I wonder?... Aaaahhhh!... Oooh yesss!... I’m to see my ex-master hang... Mistress has promised... I can’t wait!... Awwwww!” She peaked and stretched her young legs high, in total ecstasy on feeling Creed’s tongue thrust in spontaneous reaction to the genuinely cruel pleasure in her announcement, confirming he was at one with her sadistic enthusiasm at seeing a male executed. Creed’s cock throbbed inside the cage, his balls aching in desperation to come, the sense of denial exquisite as Charity indulged to complete satisfaction and wet his nose with impunity.

Laura sauntered into the richly perfumed drawing room with Julia following closely, gone was the musty and sedate aroma which had prevailed on her prior visit, a scantily clad maid appearing with a knowing smile and holding a tray of champagne flutes which both women sampled. The charade of a house of sobriety now put firmly to rest, the dealings of the former master of the domain having been exposed as no more than a charade itself; his portrayal as an upright and proper businessman, shielding his earnings from a brothel, he turning a blind eye to the treatment of the women there who had been no more than slaves. With that exposure, via contact with Julia’s society from one of the more educated, yet equally enslaved women who had access to just some of the account work, Wentworth was undone, and his long neglected wife was more than pleased to both begin a life of sexual liberty, and be justifiably rid of an unwanted husband. He had evaded the noose which awaited him thus far, on refusing to divulge the whereabouts of the ill-gotten and no doubt generous proceeds of the illicit venture.

Julia lifted her glass to acknowledge the many faces she recognised, sat sipping champagne amongst the luxurious Turkish style decor now installed, some with their pets kneeling in obedience beside them - the exotic eastern surroundings giving the air of a harem, but one where males were the treats for usage on offer. Julia then found herself staring at a woman who stood at one end of the room, standing tall in riding boots, with skin tight black satin leggings displaying the outline of her cunt unashamedly, a tight black velvet jacket... and a full black hood which covered her face but for eye-holes and a gauze mouthpiece. A long brunette ponytail protruded from the rear of the hood, and she toyed impatiently with furled whip. Laura grinned on noting Julia’s interest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.