A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy) - Cover

A Sissies Fantasy (as Related to Another Sissy)

Copyright© 2017 by fondleme

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mature Sissy is befriended by a Solo mother and her teenage twins, a sissy boy and a girl who, like her mother, likes to dominate in a loving caring way. See how a closet Sissy is turned into a family pet. Your feedback will determine whether I add more chapters or not.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Mmmmm just remembering what happened next is making me all wet and dribbly hee hee.”

Wendy and Sara started fingering their cunny’s as my tongue tasted wee Timmy’s moist panty.

“Oh Jane there is nothing so sweet as 14 year old sissy pre cum, it was like ambrosia.”

My mouth clamped over his wee stiffy as my tongue teased the pre out through her panties, she shivered with lust as I sucked and sucked.

Sara knelt beside me and nudged me back to allow her to pull Timmy’s now soaked panties to his knees,

She started to frig his beautiful boi cock and Timmy soon spurted his sissy milk onto his panties.

“Mmmmmm” said Sara “Such a big cummy for such a wee willie hee hee”.

Sara then pushed me forward commanding me to eat Timmy’s boi cum from the panties.

Feeling a little embarrassed at my submissiveness to a 14 year old girl I hesitated until I felt Sara’s hand at the back of my head gently urging me to lap up the sissy cream.
 I inhaled as I lowered my face to the panty crotch and immediately noticed a hint of pee in the panties.

“Now Jane, don’t go all yuk on me, it was actually just a hint and actually excited me, my cock twitched and dribbled somewhat hee hee. It felt so taboo but I wanted to taste it”

I hesitantly let my tongue slide over the slippery material, the sensation making me tremble with desire to be a good Sissy for my new family.

Sara squealed with delight as I lapped up the young cum and I knew she was close to her own orgasm.

Wendy was standing there watching her Twin children enjoy their new toy, she smiled knowing that many more hours of fun were to be enjoyed by all.

I was told to stop, take off my panties and lay on my back which I complied with wondering what was to happen but knowing they would treat me with love and tenderness made the anticipation more intense.

Sara took Timmy’s panties off completely and smiling, wrapped them around my very stiff shaft.

“Oooooh Jane the feel of the wet slippery panty on my clitty cock was just so beautiful.”

Sara slowly commenced milking me as Wendy lowered herself over my face.

“Lick Mommy” commanded Sara and, giggles, I had little choice so eagerly let my tongue taste Wendy’s moist pink labia.

Wendy obviously aroused pushed her wet lips onto my face and started to rub her womanly juice all over and this combined with Sara massaging my clitty with the panties had me bucking and gasping which only drove Wendy to the pinnacle of her needs and she started gushing her cunt juices all over my face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.