A Happy Throuple - Cover

A Happy Throuple

Copyright© 2017 by DeeKay

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After breaking up with his girlfriend, Leo hooks up with a bisexual couple and his wildest dreams come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size  

What had happened in such a short time, was simply incredible. First I broke up with Brit, my hot, but pissy girlfriend, and shortly after I hooked up with Kari and Ken, a crazy-hot couple who helped me realize my hottest, craziest sexual fantasies. I was high on lust. The sex was beyond amazing. Kari and Ken were nice, caring, kind and smart. They were also sexual freaks, in a good way; in a very, extremely good, fantastically wonderful way. They made me feel special because they genuinely felt that I was special. They truly enjoyed my company, my body, my youth and my freshness. Me? Everything we did together felt new and super exciting to me. I was like a kid in an ice cream store with too many flavors to choose from. I couldn’t -and still can’t- imagine that I would ever get tired of being with Kari and Ken, and I know for sure that the feeling is mutual.

After a crappy childhood and a sad relationship with Brit, I was being rewarded by the Universe. That’s right; I was being favored by the gods of friendship, joy and sex. Movement, action and direction of every single atom, molecule, insect, animal, person, star, planet and galaxy had been altered by the almighty boss of all existence in my favor, just so I could have great sex for an unknown period of time. I am simply that important. Nah, don’t be ridiculous! That’s not how the universe works. Sometimes you’re on top of the world, and sometimes not so much. If the memories of good moments in your life are bright enough to guide you through the darker times, then you are truly blessed.

Now, let’s go back to where we left off; I think I was about to go inside the house with my new friends and fuck Ken’s ass in front of his lovely wife. Ken was a real champ. I fucked him nice and hard on a sofa for at least half an hour in every position you can, and can’t imagine. I held onto his hips and slammed my dick into him from behind, flipped him over and fucked him while looking into his eyes, placed him on his side and pumped his pooper with one of his legs draped over my shoulder, and even fucked him upside down with his shoulders on the floor. I even fucked him floating in the air in slow motion like Keanu Reeves and company in The Matrix. Huh? You’re paying attention? Good. Kari filmed us, spanked my ass, jacked Ken’s cock, kissed and licked our bodies; she was always present and active, doing exactly what any supportive wife would do for her husband while he is being ass banged by a horny, young stud.

After Ken and Kari were finally satisfied ... wait ... what? More details about me fucking Ken? I fucked him and came inside his ass. Then Kari rimmed her husband’s asshole, cleaning him up real good with her tongue. Now with your permission, I would like to skip forward a little. There is so much to tell and I don’t have the time to tell it all, so I will stick to the more interesting parts and hopefully you will agree with me after you read the whole thing, or you won’t. It’s my story and it’s not like I am being paid to tell it. Imagine we are sitting around a campfire, and your friend (me) is telling you a story, then you get really hot, pull down you pants, or pull up your skirt and start whipping your cock or pussy. And if you don’t like my story, I am pretty sure that you will let me know. I don’t mind. I am such a good friend, aren’t I?

So, until Sunday afternoon when I finally headed home, the three of us fucked like rabbits, drank some wine, tried to watch a movie but couldn’t because we ended up fucking again, talked and laughed and fucked and sucked. Due to a rapidly spreading wildfire in my ass, Ken graciously stayed away from it, while Kari treated it with a soothing ointment once every few hours. I didn’t want to go home, but I had to. When I got home, I was exhausted, but had a stupid I-just-got-laid smile on my face that stayed with me all through the next day. Noticing my dreamy smile and cheerful mood, my pals at the sawmill started asking questions. I was met with cheers and given high fives when I confessed to having the best sex of my life the day before. When they begged me for details, I gave them a heavily redacted version of the events for obvious reasons. Poor Ken’s role was completely deleted while Kari became the star of my R-rated story. Imagine how my rugged, flannel wearing coworkers would have reacted if I had told them about the things Ken and I did to each other. Coming out in front of a bunch of lumberjacks in a place full of tools that could potentially be used to maim or murder me would have been a dumb choice. Some men, especially those with homosexual tendencies of their own, will overreact to anything even remotely gay to prove to others and to themselves that they are absolutely and categorically straight. Some just lose it and run away like the Road Runner or lash out like Taz from the Looney Toons, while others bully you and pass legislations against you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.